Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fun thread alright...a little more to the unfun stuff, the serious side of life, for a moment anyway. A plug for not having 5G around the house.

Did you know,....

The 5G family of higher frequencies include those that hug the 60 GHz frequency. O2 molecules or oxygen oscillate and become useless at this frequency. They disassociate at this frequency, called oxygen deprivation.

If a signal is generated around 60 GHz at a specific power level and within the close proximity of a person, oxygen deprivation occurs within critical cells at the mitochondria cell level. The body can easily break down over time and people become sick and die.

Back to the fun stuff...
hmmmm.....do you have bone fide references to confirm this information APAK?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmmm.....do you have bone fide references to confirm this information APAK?
Science buddies and my own type of engineering experience and class theory work. I guess I can find some other sources if I try a bit...

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to know how they measured and heard these sounds...pretty sensitive gas/sound emission detection instruments, aye

I was wondering the same thing! how do they know?!?! It is like when my grandchildren complain about something cooked, saying “it taste like poop.” I always ask them “when have you ever tasted poop?” They don’t say another word. Seriously though…About the penguins, it was the only strange fact I could think of. Only because I looked up penguins recently.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Science buddies and my own type of engineering experience and class theory work. I guess I can find some other sources if I try a bit...
I would be very interested but don't know where to start looking

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be very interested but don't know where to start looking
I first knew of this UHF health risk in the military...

Here's something I just dug up...about its effect on the blood and brain cancer.....the root problem though is what I raised, the derivation/depravation of O2 and this article nearly has the same words if you look further down in this article excerpt

Planned Obsolescence of Health Under The 5G Grid
--------------quote-----------------------------
The 5G system is a Y-GIG wireless network that operates in bands up to 100 GHz. It requires a “5G-enabled device” or receiver (modem or chip) that rebroadcasts millimeter waves into your home.

Dr. Devra Davis, President of the Environmental Health Trust says, “Most people are unaware that these waves are cycling several billion times per second. 75 GHz is in fact 75,000,000,000 cycles per second, “which can induce unpleasant burning sensations on the skin.”

Human skin acts acts as an array of antennas which are affected by millimeter waves to cause physiological stress as seen manifested in pulse rate and the systolic blood pressure.

The frequency of 60 GHz is the frequency at which oxygen molecules oscillate. 5G will disrupt the uptake of oxygen to cause oxygen deprivation to each cell at the level of the mitochondria. Without oxygen, the liver becomes congested and the body, and brain, begins to break down.

Dr Sircus writes that at the molecular level, these frequencies affect the orbit of electrons, and that affects the ability of blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen. If blood cannot hold oxygen, the result is death by suffocation. “This might explain, in part, why people in Wuhan just fall down dead in the streets, which is not a normal thing we see with viral infections.”

041001akembedded1-300x222.gif

This Figure illustrates the atmospheric absorption for millimeter wave frequencies. At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.

There is evidence that oxygen does have an absorption peak at 60 GHz
Peer-reviewed research has documented industry influence on studies of the health impacts of wireless radiation. We are insisting on a moratorium on 5G until non-industry research can be conducted to ensure the safety of the public. – Dr. Joel Moskowitz, professor of public health, University of California, Berkeley,

cellular-base-station-with-panel-antennas-FZXSQTY-200x300.jpg

Cellular base station with panel antennas against blue sky

Dr. Joel Moskowits of the U.C. Berkeley School of Public Health links wireless EMF to a variety of illnesses including an increased risk of brain cancer. He notes that the frequency, modulation and pulse of carrier waves affect biology as much as the intensity (thermal exposure) of the 5G signal. However, governments monitor thermal exposures only. They do not consider modulation and pulsing of waves as being relevant at all.

The Current 4G (4th generation) wi-fi network of cell towers transmits at 2.4 GHz. These frequencies vibrate at the same frequency as water. On a molecular level, humans are made of 99.9% water. We are light beings and water beings affected by energy. In 2004, firefighters in Sacramento reported memory problems and confusion following the installation of 2G towers in Los Angeles. Some cities, including Santa Rosa, have since halted their 5G plans while health concerns are addressed. As old networks are made obsolete with new ones that boast faster and faster connection speeds, are we not seeing a planned obsolescence of health roll out in front of our eyes?

---------------end quote---------------

Last edited:
Reactions: doctrox and Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fun thread alright...a little more to the unfun stuff, the serious side of life, for a moment anyway. A plug for not having 5G around the house.

Did you know,....

The 5G family of higher frequencies include those that hug the 60 GHz frequency. O2 molecules or oxygen oscillate and become useless at this frequency. They disassociate at this frequency, called oxygen deprivation.

If a signal is generated around 60 GHz at a specific power level and within the close proximity of a person, oxygen deprivation occurs within critical cells at the mitochondria cell level. The body can easily break down over time and people become sick and die.

Back to the fun stuff...
main-qimg-e5eee8829041653f22cd84802a231681-pjlq

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's something I just dug up...about its effect on the blood and brain cancer.....the root problem though is what I raised, the derivation/depravation of O2 and this article nearly has the same words if you look further down in this article excerpt

The 5G system is a Y-GIG wireless network that operates in bands up to 100 GHz. It requires a “5G-enabled device” or receiver (modem or chip) that rebroadcasts millimeter waves into your home.

Dr. Devra Davis, President of the Environmental Health Trust says, “Most people are unaware that these waves are cycling several billion times per second. 75 GHz is in fact 75,000,000,000 cycles per second, “which can induce unpleasant burning sensations on the skin.”

Human skin acts acts as an array of antennas which are affected by millimeter waves to cause physiological stress as seen manifested in pulse rate and the systolic blood pressure.

The frequency of 60 GHz is the frequency at which oxygen molecules oscillate. 5G will disrupt the uptake of oxygen to cause oxygen deprivation to each cell at the level of the mitochondria. Without oxygen, the liver becomes congested and the body, and brain, begins to break down.

Dr Sircus writes that at the molecular level, these frequencies affect the orbit of electrons, and that affects the ability of blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen. If blood cannot hold oxygen, the result is death by suffocation. “This might explain, in part, why people in Wuhan just fall down dead in the streets, which is not a normal thing we see with viral infections.”

This Figure illustrates the atmospheric absorption for millimeter wave frequencies. At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.

Peer-reviewed research has documented industry influence on studies of the health impacts of wireless radiation. We are insisting on a moratorium on 5G until non-industry research can be conducted to ensure the safety of the public. – Dr. Joel Moskowitz, professor of public health, University of California, Berkeley,

Dr. Joel Moskowits of the U.C. Berkeley School of Public Health links wireless EMF to a variety of illnesses including an increased risk of brain cancer. He notes that the frequency, modulation and pulse of carrier waves affect biology as much as the intensity (thermal exposure) of the 5G signal. However, governments monitor thermal exposures only. They do not consider modulation and pulsing of waves as being relevant at all.

The Current 4G (4th generation) wi-fi network of cell towers transmits at 2.4 GHz. These frequencies vibrate at the same frequency as water. On a molecular level, humans are made of 99.9% water. We are light beings and water beings affected by energy. In 2004, firefighters in Sacramento reported memory problems and confusion following the installation of 2G towers in Los Angeles. Some cities, including Santa Rosa, have since halted their 5G plans while health concerns are addressed. As old networks are made obsolete with new ones that boast faster and faster connection speeds, are we not seeing a planned obsolescence of health roll out in front of our eyes?

I've read that Navy had to learn the hard way about naval personnel that spent too much time near radar horns. It is also obvious that the effects of radiation were not known until much later in history.

So did you know they used to treat service members with radium to prevent ear damage from pressure changes? Exposure to Radiation during Military Service - Public Health

Nasopharyngeal (nose and throat) radium irradiation treatments
Certain pilots, submariners, divers, and others were given this treatment during service in 1940 to the mid-1960s to prevent ear damage from pressure changes. These Veterans are eligible for a free Ionizing Radiation Registry health exam.

But I read they get a free health exam :eek::confused:

Reactions: APAK

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

thank you for that info APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@quietthinker a more scientific article of 2001...that promotes the 60GHZ for freq. reuse...go figure....this is how things get started and 20 years later here we are....the govt. says is ok we can use the 60GHZ freq...and they know at this freq., it absorbs O2 out of the air the most and never considered its use in the homes and next to HUMAN BODIES...that was not their agenda and what they were getting paid to study and report on of course..

Wireless at 60 GHz Has Unique Oxygen Absorption Properties

Wireless at 60 GHz Has Unique Oxygen Absorption Properties

by Shigeaki (Shey) Hakusui, President, Harmonix Corporation, April 10, 2001 | Original article here.

The demand for bandwidth is growing at a rapid pace. International Data Corporation projects that Internet commerce in the United States will grow from $74 billion in 1999 to $708 billion in 2003, with the number of computer users more than doubling from 81 million to 177 million in the U.S. alone. Due to the tremendous expected growth, reliable fiber optic networks must be installed quickly.

Short haul, high-density deployments of wireless communications devices are required in metropolitan areas and business parks throughout the United States. Most often, office buildings though not physically linked to the fiber backbone are within one half mile of a local fiber trunk. Wireless communication devices operating at higher frequencies, such as 60GHz, allow businesses to link to the fiber easily, without the cost and time delays associated with physical fiber installation.

041001akembedded1.gif

Figure 1: Dry Atmospheric Absorption per Kilometer

Due to the increased bandwidth demands and the scarcity of microwave frequency allocations, the wireless communications industry is beginning to focus on higher, previously unallocated portions of the spectrum in the millimeter wave frequencies from 40GHz to 300GHz. Due to the high levels of atmospheric RF energy absorption, the millimeter wave region of the RF spectrum is not usable in long haul, wireless communications segments. However, for short haul, "last mile" segments, the expanded RF data bandwidth available in the millimeter wave region makes it possible for high peed connectivity.

Figure 1 illustrates the atmospheric absorption for millimeter wave frequencies. At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. While oxygen absorption at 60GHz severely limits range, it also eliminates interference between same frequency terminals.

The benefit of Oxygen absorption relative to frequency re-use is detailed in Figure 2.

Figure 2 illustrates the distance relationship between the 60GHz frequency reuse range, the green region, and the traditional range, the blue region. Oxygen absorption makes possible the same-frequency reuse within a very localized region of air space. Operation within the 60GHz millimeter wave spectrum enables very dense interference free deployment of same frequency radio terminals.

041001akembedded2.gif

Figure 2: Frequency Reuse Source FCC Bulletin 70A

A 60GHz communications system must overcome the effects of oxygen absorption, 16dB/KM. In order to operate reliably at even short ranges, a very focused, narrow-beam antenna must also be employed to increase the level of signal available to the target receiver.

Traditional wireless communications systems operating in the lower frequency ranges of 600 MHz to 40 GHz often interfere with each other when placed too closely together. This interference, due to the dispersion and uncontrolled propagation of RF energy through the atmosphere is minimized by FCC frequency coordination, licensing and through the implementation of interference avoidance techniques such as spread-spectrum modulation.

FCC Licensing precludes dense deployment through the limited number of regional licenses granted and spread-spectrum techniques have proven only marginally effective, as the overall noise floor has risen. In the 60GHz region, the effects of oxygen absorption and the use of narrow beam antennas minimize the probability of interference between the radios.

Weather conditions have an adverse effect on all RF transmissions, especially in the millimeter wave region where severe rainstorms can cause as much as a 20dB loss in signal strength for every kilometer of transmission. As the distance the radio transmission increases, the fade margin needed to compensate for weather effects increases proportionately. Since radios operating at 60 GHz transmit only over short distances, the compensation for weather effects is not as great as for systems transmitting one kilometer and beyond.

At 60 GHz, the extremely high atmospheric absorption level is due primarily to the molecular composition of the atmosphere. Figure 3 illustrates the atmospheric attenuation characteristics for wavelengths from 3 cm to 0.3 mm.

For millimeter waves, the primary absorption molecules are H2O, O2, CO2 and O3. Since the presence of O2 is fairly consistent at ground level, its effect on 60GHz radio propagation is easily modeled for margin budgeting purposes. In addition, the high level of attenuation from oxygen absorption makes even the worst weather-related attenuation insignificant, especially on the short paths where 60GHz systems operate. Even extremely heavy rainfall, 25mm/hr (5dB/KM), will make only a very small percentage contribution to aggregate attenuation in the 60GHz oxygen absorption region.

041001akembedded3.gif

Figure 3: Atmospheric Attenuation Characteristics for Wavelengths 3 cm. to 0.3 mm.

Currently, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has allocated the millimeter wave RF spectrum from 57.05 to 64GHz for unlicensed use under Part 15. All wireless equipment operating at 60GHz must obtain FCC Part 15 type certification. Once certified, the product can be deployed license-free throughout the United States. This unlicensed frequency spectrum allows the end-user to avoid the added cost of regional spectrum auctions held by the FCC or competition for the limited number of licensed bands.

60 GHz communications systems can be used for a variety of applications, including metropolitan area networks, campus networks, network backbones, network branch links, temporary emergency restoration and local access
-----------------------------
This is the type of crooked scientific published article that paved the way for it use in the 5G network family of frequencies....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know two lightning facts:

1: Lightning produces intense gamma radiation flashes. Which concerned scientist regarding commercial aircraft exposure amounts. But they concluded the risks are minimal.

"There is some evidence (ScienceDaily) that lightning can produce x rays and gamma rays. X rays are formed when high-energy electrons are slammed into other atoms in a target of some sort. In an x-ray tube the target is made of tungsten, copper, or some other metal, but any time high-energy electrons are shot into a target there can be some x-ray radiation given off. The very high voltages that lightning produces can produce very high-energy electrons; when they slam into atoms in the air they can produce radiation, similar to what happens in x-ray tubes. This is called "dark lightning" and it wasn't even discovered until 1991. Since then it has been picked up by satellites and by ground observations so there seems to be little doubt that it actually exists."

2: Lightning can travel upwards into space.

6dl2pno4xk971.jpg

Reactions: Sabertooth

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know (some) young teens are spouting little horns at the back base of their skull. Visible in X-rays. Suspicion is their continual tipping the head forward using cell phones. Eeek!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the internet was first created as a tool for scientists:

The first workable prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s with the creation of ARPANET, or the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. Originally funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, ARPANET used packet switching to allow multiple computers to communicate on a single network.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how many of us have dug for clams, but you can't just eat them or you can break a tooth:

Place all the clams in a bowl and fill it with cool tap water. We've also heard that adding cornmeal or black pepper to the water will encourage the clams to spit out more sand. Let the clams sit for 20 minutes to an hour. During this time, they will spit out the sand from inside their shells.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know there is a company called (eternal reefs), that will take the cremated human remains, mix them with concrete, to form a hollow ball, with little holes on the outer side, and dump them in the Ocean, creating an artificial reef for sea life? Quirky!

Reactions: L.A.M.B.