Galatians 2:20 ....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:20 (NASB)
“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This truth brought forth in the above scripture, once seen; even the shadow of the truth being put forth, brings the heart to not only rejoice in the freedom that Christ gives, but to the beginning of the experiencing of that freedom in life...

For the enormity of such truth, the heart would willingly grab unto if it could only overcome the fears and the doubts that arise in the mind...

For in this truth the goodness and greatness of God is manifested....The awesomeness and completeness of our salvation is on display to any and all hearts that would overcome the doubts and fears and dare to believe to overcome the questions, that this truth brings to the mind...

i.e. The willingness to reckon oneself dead to sin and alive to God on a moment by moment basis... So Christ might live through one by the faith of the heart turned towards God...

This the heart longs to do, even the thought of it causes the heart to rejoice, if it could just overcome the doubts of such a great and awesome truth...

To hide ones self in the death and resurrection of Christ, that they might have their own death and resurrection...

Oh the mind fears to embrace such a truth... But to the heart that does overcome it’s doubts... The realization of why Paul was accused of preaching a Gospel of “let us do evil that good may come” will be the joy of the heart..

And the heart will rejoice and keep on rejoicing as the shadow of the truth becomes the reality of the truth...

For the minds doubts will matter no more, as the reality of the matter strikes home; that the strength and reality of such a salvation is the strength and reality of Christ’s death and resurrection...

Oh how great and awesome our God is to have given such a salvation to all that would desire the faith of their hearts to grab unto it...

Than the truth sets in;

~~When Jesus died, I died, that I might be a new creation, created in righteousness, by righteousness, for righteousness.~~

Be blessed in the fight to faith...

A fellow believer, Not me

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:20 (NASB)
“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This truth brought forth in the above scripture, once seen; even the shadow of the truth being put forth, brings the heart to not only rejoice in the freedom that Christ gives, but to the beginning of the experiencing of that freedom in life...

For the enormity of such truth, the heart would willingly grab unto if it could only overcome the fears and the doubts that arise in the mind...

For in this truth the goodness and greatness of God is manifested....The awesomeness and completeness of our salvation is on display to any and all hearts that would overcome the doubts and fears and dare to believe to overcome the questions, that this truth brings to the mind...

i.e. The willingness to reckon oneself dead to sin and alive to God on a moment by moment basis... So Christ might live through one by the faith of the heart turned towards God...

This the heart longs to do, even the thought of it causes the heart to rejoice, if it could just overcome the doubts of such a great and awesome truth...

To hide ones self in the death and resurrection of Christ, that they might have their own death and resurrection...

Oh the mind fears to embrace such a truth... But to the heart that does overcome it’s doubts... The realization of why Paul was accused of preaching a Gospel of “let us do evil that good may come” will be the joy of the heart..

And the heart will rejoice and keep on rejoicing as the shadow of the truth becomes the reality of the truth...

For the minds doubts will matter no more, as the reality of the matter strikes home; that the strength and reality of such a salvation is the strength and reality of Christ’s death and resurrection...

Oh how great and awesome our God is to have given such a salvation to all that would desire the faith of their hearts to grab unto it...

Than the truth sets in;

~~When Jesus died, I died, that I might be a new creation, created in righteousness, by righteousness, for righteousness.~~

Be blessed in the fight to faith...

I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit who leads me and guides me into all truth. I have had to toss out years of doctrinal teaching and relearn His Truth.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit who leads me and guides me into all truth. I have had to toss out years of doctrinal teaching and relearn His Truth.

That each and every day we might get a bit closer than yesterday...

Be blessed in the getting closer...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can be hard to un-learn error... yet never impossible as long as we are open to learning things. I think we will be learning, growing and understanding till we die.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can be hard to un-learn error... yet never impossible as long as we are open to learning things. I think we will be learning, growing and understanding till we die.
Yes it can....but the Holy Spirit can open our understanding in a second and make known the truth!.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it can....but the Holy Spirit can open our understanding in a second and make known the truth!.

Sure can, and does like, instantly! We have to keep honing our spirits sister.
So sorry @Not me ... I did not mean to side track here. I won't do it again. And, BTW @Heart2Soul you should have corrected me!!!! :D :D :D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the way the NT doesn't just copy paste verses from the OT.
That those who wrote the NT used their own words to explain what the OT was trying to teach.
But they never wrote about their own ideas about what the OT might mean.
They used verses to back up and give direction to the explanations.

I'm no scholar. I never went to Bible school.
I think what was happening was the Religious leaders were creating new doctrine from what had been written.
They have a word for this it's not Torah.. It was their own definitions.
It was their own ego that led them to interpret the scriptures.
Jesus called them hypocrites for changing the rules.

So we have this guy named Saul who was very learned by the religious scholors of the day.
He went out and took it upon himself to exact justice in the name of God. As they saw fit.
Something happened on the way to the fair.
Saul had a great awakening.

His entire philosophy changed, his understanding, his knowledge was no longer relevant.
What he thought or how he felt was no longer the driving force of his being.
Everything he was had changed, even his Name.
His Ego died.

Sometimes we have to unlearn everything and just start over.
Hugs

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure can, and does like, instantly! We have to keep honing our spirits sister.
So sorry @Not me ... I did not mean to side track here. I won't do it again. And, BTW @Heart2Soul you should have corrected me!!!! :D :D :D

No worries at all... As long as Christ is being lifted up all is well..:)

Be blessed as we lift Him, Not me

Reactions: Nancy

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the way the NT doesn't just copy paste verses from the OT.
That those who wrote the NT used their own words to explain what the OT was trying to teach.
But they never wrote about their own ideas about what the OT might mean.
They used verses to back up and give direction to the explanations.

I'm no scholar. I never went to Bible school.
I think what was happening was the Religious leaders were creating new doctrine from what had been written.
They have a word for this it's not Torah.. It was their own definitions.
It was their own ego that led them to interpret the scriptures.
Jesus called them hypocrites for changing the rules.

So we have this guy named Saul who was very learned by the religious scholors of the day.
He went out and took it upon himself to exact justice in the name of God. As they saw fit.
Something happened on the way to the fair.
Saul had a great awakening.

His entire philosophy changed, his understanding, his knowledge was no longer relevant.
What he thought or how he felt was no longer the driving force of his being.
Everything he was had changed, even his Name.
His Ego died.

Sometimes we have to unlearn everything and just start over.
Hugs

Be so blessed as we learn Christ..

A fellow learner, Not me

Reactions: Ziggy