Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would anyone put pictures up in the church of naked children to let pedophiles feel welcome .
Would anyone put up pictures of murdered folks to make a murderer feel welcome .
Exactly .
YET when it comes to certain sins they give a pass and just do everything to make them feel welcome .
SEE the problem .
You cant pander to sin to win converts . SIMPLY PREACH TRUTH and who ever recieves it , AMEN .
IF i told the church i was a pedophile and not to judge me , cause GOD made me that way
Would they honor me by allowing me to sit with their kids .
Exactly .
ITS not a sin for the church to preach against ALL SINS . How often did paul write
saying those who do such things WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM . DONT be decieved church
its because of these things that the wrath of GOD cometh upon them , SO DONT be partakers with them .
But today that is hate speech and seen as ungodly , unloving . Your labeled a monster
for warning out against CERTAIN sins anyway .
I mean i suppose i could still get away with reminding the church you shall not kill ,
OH WAIT , UNLESS ITS ABORTION . oops i forgot about that .
SEE the problem yet . IF anyone dares to remind the church to NOT do certain sins , ITS CALLED BEING JUDGMENTAL
a hater , and as jim once called me , A worker of the devil . Exactly .
Ever wonder why THE LEAVEN has filled so many places up . cause they wont correct the error and in time
everyone just begins to accept it as normal and good .
More ranting nonsense! This is a prime example of reductio ad absurdum. And mild hate speech.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome YES , but they would teach TRUTH to all who enter in as well .
WE dont just sit and hug folks to damanation . We would expose all sin , we would point to Christ
and we correct error within those chambers . SEE
LEARN
DO .
Changing the subject! The subject is welcoming all into the church, but you twist into into the usual judgement rant. You have no idea of the difference between "welcoming" and "judging". As I said earlier, it's like a leg trap. The bait welcomes the animal, then WHAM, they're caught and tortured.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt change the subject jim . You said the church is to WELCOME all . That i agreed with .
BUT then we must actually preach sound doctrine , not just parts of it , but ALL OF IT .
And we must correct sin and error within the church .
You have no idea of what "welcoming" means. See my post immediately above about how a leg trap is "welcoming".

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats a lie jim . I never said that . I said all are welcome to come to church
but that the church needs to correct sin and error .
Thats the problem with the social gospel and this seeker friendly junk .
Sure it welcomes all , BUT IT WONT correct SIN . Rather it says JUDGE NOT , JUDGE NOT , JUDGE NOT .
them pastors are cowards at best just fleecing the flocks for numbers and money .
And most of them are flat out wolves . I would allow any one into any church .
But i would then teach all sound doctrine , ALL REMINDERS in those letters
and that includes ALL reminders . exposing what is sin and what is good .
I sure would . Its not a sin for the church leaders to remind their flocks
about sins and not to be a partaker of said sins . BUT TODAY IT IS
SEE that has been my problem all along jim .
NOT the part that allows anyone into a church , but the part that wont teach sound doctrine
that wont stir up and remind its peoples about not sinning and that includes even the PC SINS too .
Its not a sin to stand up in church and remind the congregation you shall not murder
but that you should be doing good
That you should not hate your neighbor
OR that you should not pratice homosexuality . OH BUT WAIT , TO THIS AGE that IS A SIN to do such a thing ..
THAT is my problem jim . I aint saying we should not let folks in I am saying that none are correcting
none are teaching the peoples ALL sound doctrine .
At most they preach only parts . THE PARTS that DONT or WONT OFFEND ANYONE JIM .
THAT is a problem too . Paul wasnt a hater for writing such reminders
and he even said to read his letters BEFORE ALL .
SO , let anyone in , i agree with that , BUT MAKE SURE all biblical doctrine is taught
make sure the church gets the correction and edifcation it needs .
The usual condemning rant against the body of Christ. What satisfaction do you get from vilifying others? "them pastors are cowards" but you are so brave! LOL!!! You are the coward! And claiming that pastors are " just fleecing the flocks for numbers and money" shows your contempt for those who have devoted their lives to God's service!!! You are clearly doing Satan's work!!!

Here is a perfect example of delusion: "I aint saying we should not let folks in I am saying that none are correcting none are teaching the peoples ALL sound doctrine" -- except you of course! LOL!!!

You think that preaching hatred and intolerance will convince anyone of God's love? All it will convince them of is that YOU are filled with hatred and intolerance.

Why don't you give your pathetic hatred a rest? You might even find some peace with God!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More ranting nonsense! This is a prime example of reductio ad absurdum. And mild hate speech.
I agree. Your posts do go from mild to extreme hate speech though.

You demonstrate you cannot carry a civil conversation . You instead resort to insults, pejoratives, condescension.

Those are sins and examples of bad behavior that are put under the blood of Jesus when someone comes into his Salvation.
They're not what a Christian openly demonstrates in a Christian forum consistently.

You cannot defend scripture when your behavior is condemned by it.

Amigo my brother, worldly people will treat you how you allow them to treat you if you continue to engage them.

They cannot understand the things of God because they are foolishness to them.
You have witnessed that truth by the example of one averse to God's words.

It is wrong to encourage sin.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think churches should turn away the obese? Of course those fat people would be welcomed back once they repent of their gluttony and loose weight.
All sin should be corrected within th
I agree. Your posts do go from mild to extreme hate speech though.

You demonstrate you cannot carry a civil conversation . You instead resort to insults, pejoratives, condescension.

Those are sins and examples of bad behavior that are put under the blood of Jesus when someone comes into his Salvation.
They're not what a Christian openly demonstrates in a Christian forum consistently.

You cannot defend scripture when your behavior is condemned by it.

Amigo my brother, worldly people will treat you how you allow them to treat you if you continue to engage them.

They cannot understand the things of God because they are foolishness to them.
You have witnessed that truth by the example of one averse to God's words.

It is wrong to encourage sin.
I already read all of his responses . I ignored them all as i often do .
But thanks for the reminder my friend . I only responded to you to let you know i already read all his responses
and i was NOT LED at all to respond to that man . I only respond when i am led to do so .
He is in dire and grave danger .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But thanks for the reminder my friend . I only responded to you to let you know i already read all his responses
and i was NOT LED at all to respond to that man . I only respond when i am led to do so .
He is. As is Tinman whom I do not read , and another. They all repeat the same rhetoric. Have you noticed?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As Butterfly Jones wrote, "Your posts do go from mild to extreme hate speech though. You demonstrate you cannot carry a civil conversation . You instead resort to insults, pejoratives, condescension. Those are sins and examples of bad behavior that are put under the blood of Jesus when someone comes into his Salvation.
They're not what a Christian openly demonstrates in a Christian forum consistently. You cannot defend scripture when your behavior is condemned by it."

You wrote "I ignored them all ... I was not led to respond to him. I only respond when I am led to". Clearly you did not ignore them and you did respond.

You are in dire and grave danger. Your hatred of others has driven you blind!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Butterfly Jones wrote, "Your posts do go from mild to extreme hate speech though. You demonstrate you cannot carry a civil conversation . You instead resort to insults, pejoratives, condescension. Those are sins and examples of bad behavior that are put under the blood of Jesus when someone comes into his Salvation.
They're not what a Christian openly demonstrates in a Christian forum consistently. You cannot defend scripture when your behavior is condemned by it."

You wrote "I ignored them all ... I was not led to respond to him. I only respond when I am led to". Clearly you did not ignore them and you did respond.

You are in dire and grave danger. Your hatred of others has driven you blind!
My post that you quoted first there was directed to you.

• Haha
Reactions: RLT63