Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's words to this people...

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3

Noting especially... "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Partake of the sins of this day and time and it is... Out you go!

Reactions: amigo de christo

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd jim . but lets give an example of hyprocrisy .
I warned us that pope francis is dangerous and false , or kenneth copeland .
You say not to say such a thing , that is condemning , judging .
YET you seemed to have no problems saying i myself was of the devil . OOPSY JIM
i thought we could not warn out against the church . SEE the social gospel
will accept all paths as valid , wont correct sin
BUT PHEW WEE , when TRUTH gets spoken or one comes along speaking truth , THEY THE DEVIL .
The social gospel has programmed yalls mind into accepting everything with a smile
BUT HOW DARE the TRUTH or those who speak it show up , they JUDGMENTAL . THEY the haters .
Exactly jim . The liberal and conservative theology of this super false social gospel
has CLOSED THE MINDS and HEARTS TO TRUTH .
and has opened it to lies and acceptance of sins and even others paths .
NOT all who sit under the social gospel have went as far as its leaders , BUT THEY WILL .
SOON enough to warn against sin , to even SAY ye must BELIEVE IN CHRIST
to even say muslims , buddists or etc , must repent and believe in CHRIST , will be seen as judgemental and non loving .
AND if you dont believe this , TRY EXAMINING what some of those who have long taught it are NOW saying .
You are headed down the wrong road . SURE i think you STILL believe that one must CONFESS JESUS by mouth
and believe from the heart that GOD has rose him from the dead to be saved .
BUT IF you dont get out of this unity unity lovey dovey mindset of non correction . IN TIME EVEN YOU WILL believe
that even the preaching of the gospel is getting only in the way . I have seen men jim .
I have seen them start out under that social gospel and in the beginning
they still would defend the need to both preach the gospel and believe it .
BUT the longer they stayed unequally yoked , THEY SOON even came against that . YOU WILLL TOO
if you do not GET off this social all inclusive gospel path . WE cannot be unequally yoked JIM .
GOD KNOWS and KNEW THAT . IF SO , YOU FALL AWAY . TIME TO CORRECT ERROR JIM , TIME to expose leaven
BEFORE IT LEAVENS UP FULL .
You might wish to recallJesus' other words of wisdom.
When someone won't listen to the truth of God in Christ, kick the dust from your feet and move on.

Jim is likely RC. He has me set to ignore so I am blessed to not be yet another target of his vitriol.
You however appear to be his favorite hobby for unleashing his unholy attacks.

We make the mistake of thinking we can reach the hardened worldly ones.

We never shall. Only God changes such hearts and minds. Then they are able to communicate civilly. Only then.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's words to this people...

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3

Noting especially... "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Partake of the sins of this day and time and it is... Out you go!
a) Quoting olde Englyshe weakens your argument. Why not quote in the language that you and I and others use to make your point?

b) I have no idea what you're trying to say: "Partake of the sins of this day and time and it is... Out you go!"???

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
LOL!!! This is total, complete nonsense!!!

Again this is nothing more than your usual rant, justifying your unceasing criticism of those who Christ has chosen and loves.

Why can't you see that you are obsessed with one thing: YOUR OWN SELF-IMPORTANCE!
Hallo Jim. Enjoying being so self important.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you fail to realize people read your posts as that very thing.
You also insult manners if speech, and accuse people who disagree with you of being juvenile or childish. While you calling people names and using condescension and sarcasm is that very behavior.

These tactics will not change the mind of any Christian to see things as you do.
Hallo Jim. Hope you are having a wonderful day criticizing everyone.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry
My mothers; friend who was gay died not to recently ago. My mother spoke highly of him for the most part. I believe God will be fair in assessing his life without interference from any other human being. He is God after all, and though people grip about gay people, you have your own issues too.
Sorry mate but salvation is not dependent on us being nice.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are clearly delusional.

BTW, you might want to read Paul's epistles more carefully. Paul clearly loved those to whom he wrote. Even though he was, as a father figure, sometimes critical, he clearly loved those who had come to Christ. UNLIKE YOURSELF!!!
Hallo Jim. Having a wonderful day making the Bible say what you want it to say.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good idea! Let's close the doors to the churches to all who have sinned. Let's make them private clubs that will admit only those who are pure! We can even rename the churches "Pharisee clubs", where only those who are 100% pure are admitted.

Jesus said, “Come to me, ALL you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 => THERE IS NO EXCLUSION HERE!!! <=

Jesus clearly said to LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR
! When you get off your throne of self-righteousness and actually start loving others as Jesus did, you might have a more effective message.
Hallo Jim. Having a great day being so self righteous,

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hallo Jim. Having a great day putting everyone right?
It's really sad that you don't know the difference between disagreeing with you personally and "putting everyone right". I'm thankful that your immature one-liners are not the thoughts of everyone. They're just the opposite in fact.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hallo Jim. Hope you are having a great day putting everyone down.
Jim believes he is correcting error.
I think his behavior tells us he is using that argument so to abuse Christians here.

If he defends sin and corrupts scripture to do so, he is not of good heart.
What does God say about feeding evil?

• Love