Gay/Lesbian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (GodzGirll;68108)
QUOTE (Jordan;68105)
In some cases lying is OK to God, because God did encourage a lying spirit in the OT for His righteousness. But the "lying tongue" is a malacious tongue. So I repeat for emphasis, lying in some case is the right thing to do.That is the Truth, and I can't lie when it comes to scriptures.
Where does it say that in the Bible?I know one of the 10 Commandments strickly says do not lie. Why would some lying be okay? That doesn't make sense. Jesus NEVER lied... no matter what.... and we shouldn't either. We need to be Christ-like.
biggrin.gif
I respect your opinion but now I want to know where this verse is. I am interested...I Kings 22:19 - And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.I Kings 22:20 - And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.I Kings 22:21 - And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.I Kings 22:22 - And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.I Kings 22:23 - Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee....II Chronicles 18:19 - And the LORD said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner.II Chronicles 18:20 - Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith?II Chronicles 18:21 - And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.II Chronicles 18:22 - Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world says women have to look a certain way to be considered "beautiful." That is why you have so many teens and women hating themselves and the way they look. In the Bible God says we are all beautiful. The world says we are not. What's right? What the Bible says right?
An excellent point GodzGirll. It should be said again and again and again.