General Discussions For Non Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,,,, Helen,,,

Went grocery shopping today with my daughter-in-law....... We used to go every week, but my son must have seen how my
bank account has been going down.......... with a family of 11 of us ,,,, I guess that is real easy......
So he has been going , this is the first time in a long time........ I do like going ,,,, its my only outing except taking a walk
out side......... ! Old age I guess !! :( :D:eek:o_O;):p

Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the 60s 70's you saw huge crosses on chains around necks of afro headed hippies. So big they would cause back problems. Apparently the larger the cross the closer you were to God.
Now instead of big crosses, are big bellies - and more health problems by far. (very much more)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....visit a United Pentecostal Church and you see what over eating does to a person.

Ok, of course I say this jokingly, but sadly there's truth in this statement.
Years ago, and on and off, I saw references to woodstock , and looked at the videos/ movies/ photographs of the crowds there and in those decades BEFORE 1970.
NOT ONE FAT PERSON....

ie. after that, not only in churches, but through society, FAT became normal instead of healthy !

This is associated and caused by known things, and usually gets censored/ deleted if posted anywhere ..... (it is not good things)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helen were are you ? How are you ALSO??????

((thanks Triumph))))

Hi @Grams !
So good to hear from you! Helen is doing alright, she did hurt herself and is doing fine now, or at least better.
Helen had a tragedy within her family within the last couple months. Can you inbox her in message? She is not on as often but, I have heard from her through inbox.
you can inbox her and I'm sure she will let you know everything.

So good to hear from you Grams,
God bless and keep you in His loving arms!!!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Nancy !!!!!!

We have had a problem also...... One of the grand children " who plays football " got hurt .......

Has trouble now with walking ........ need to go [ is at the doctor } right now for the second time.......

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Nancy !!!!!!

We have had a problem also...... One of the grand children " who plays football " got hurt .......

Has trouble now with walking ........ need to go [ is at the doctor } right now for the second time.......
Oh those boys! I hope your grandson will be fine. How are you Grams? you do know we lost Willie T. a while back yes? It was fast and very sad to see him go. But he's with the King of the universe now!!!
I do hope your health is coming along.
God Bless you Grams!
xoxo

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Nancy !!!!!!!!!

I am 85 and wonder why I am still here ? My family all passed in there 70's..........
I want to go home ! I am moving good, but have nothing to do ? do not want to drive any more,,,
would get lost, my son and daughter-inlaw have 8 children here, 21 on down...... 3 of them are
now working...... no one really has time for old gran MA........
Thats part of life I guess! :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am 85 and wonder why I am still here ? My family all passed in there 70's..........
I want to go home ! I am moving good, but have nothing to do ? do not want to drive any more,,,
would get lost, my son and daughter-inlaw have 8 children here, 21 on down...... 3 of them are
I am feeling your pain. My grandkids hardly want to come over anymore.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm sorry Grams. But remember that you are NEVER truly alone. He is listening and He holds you near Him, and He also hurts for you but, His timing is not ours. Maybe ask Him what He would have you be doing to give you something to do? Maybe make a prayer list for your family and others you wish to see Gods truth and become saved? I wish I were closer, I would come and visit you!
xo

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee,,,,,, Thank YOU Nancy !

I just wrote my girl friend a letter ,,, we have know each other since we were 4 and 5 years old,,,
When we got married the time between us started to vanish........ I think we only seen each other
for the weddings and we both stood up to each others, and once or twice when we had children.
and now our husbands are both gone...... old age, sure aint fun.
I was going to get in touch with a relitive I was close to also, but she is also gone.....
Every one keeps telling me GOD has a reason, sure wish I knew what it was......
I pray that it is not my friend ? we were not saved in our religion back then she is still the same
and I cant figure if she is ? and I tried to find out, but she right away mentioned that talking religion breaks
up friend ships.... so ??? all I can do is write letters to her ,,, I can not go and see her and the same for her.

Thanks for talking to me Nancy :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee,,,,,, Thank YOU Nancy !

I just wrote my girl friend a letter ,,, we have know each other since we were 4 and 5 years old,,,
When we got married the time between us started to vanish........ I think we only seen each other
for the weddings and we both stood up to each others, and once or twice when we had children.
and now our husbands are both gone...... old age, sure aint fun.
I was going to get in touch with a relitive I was close to also, but she is also gone.....
Every one keeps telling me GOD has a reason, sure wish I knew what it was......
I pray that it is not my friend ? we were not saved in our religion back then she is still the same
and I cant figure if she is ? and I tried to find out, but she right away mentioned that talking religion breaks
up friend ships.... so ??? all I can do is write letters to her ,,, I can not go and see her and the same for her.

Thanks for talking to me Nancy :)

Oh Grams, you might not be able to do anything for your friend but God can! Actually what you can do is pray her eyes are opened and she becomes born again...and pray it "believing" He will do it, and you can relax in that. Thank him when you think of it for answering that prayer (even if you don't get to see it) Remember, we believe "without seeing", Amen?!!
I know it becomes very lonely when we outlive our friends and family members. Just think of the good memories and imagine what The Father has in store for us :)
Take care Grams, I'm praying for you...good night!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank's Nancy !

I have not seen her yet, I just write to her and hope some thing will help'

I think I sent her a track from our church and hope she will { did look at it ]
that was a while back, well its early now and I do not know if my mind
is awake yet! its 6 AM now I have been up for over a hour...so I better,
stop now and wake up ,,,, some more. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank's Nancy !

I have not seen her yet, I just write to her and hope some thing will help'

I think I sent her a track from our church and hope she will { did look at it ]
that was a while back, well its early now and I do not know if my mind
is awake yet! its 6 AM now I have been up for over a hour...so I better,
stop now and wake up ,,,, some more. :)

Hi Grams! Just thank God that He IS working in her heart, He answers our prayers when we believe what we don't see happening...gotta use our faith, put it to work, amen!!
Nice to see you on here again.
Have a nice day Grams,
In His Name!
nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.