General talk about the Kingdom of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Experience -
Group of Six, river tubing. A small clear see through, water proof, pouch hooked to one person in the group. Everyones ID, and auto key inside.
The pouch become disconnect from the one person. Person notices it's disconnected and tells the others.
For the next 40 minutes, everyone is keeping an eye out for the pouch.
Everyone who was not carrying the pouch is complaining about the one who was carrying the pouch.
The one who was carrying the pouch is saying pray, Trust God, call on Gods Angels to help...
Some...others...pffff, rolling eyes.
The 40 minutes pass, continuing on the river, almost to the end....a Stranger, standing on the side of the bank (and completely dry), calling out to people tubing as they approach this Stranger.....Anyone Lose a pouch??
This Strange, not tubing, not playing, but is there to AID another....and YES, that was the groups pouch...
One person collects the pouch, and all trying to get their tubes to the bank to offer reward, gratitude to the stranger.
Finally all tubes secure on the bank and group climb up on the bank...Stranger gone.
Angel unaware?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Ever NEED the presence of a reminder, a hearing, a comfort ...??
And seemingly out of the blue...open the Bible to the precise words, or flip on the TV hearing the precise words, or encounter a stranger with the precise words....
You were in NEED to hear, be reminded, be comforted....??

TO me, that IS Gods Power of personal miracles in our lives.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Rita

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that concerns me a little was in your account of your daily life you didn’t mention The Holy Spirit , you mentioned The father, Jesus and Holy Angel but not the Holy Spirit…

The Holy Spirit is the most invisible person of the trinity - and there is an obvious reason for that:

Jn 16:13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

The thing is that the Holy Spirit - WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN INITIATIVE, BUT WHATEVERHE HEARS, HE WILL SPEAK!!

The Holy Spirit essentially acts like a living telephone line to Jesus Christ - also remember that nobody knows the Father expect the Son and any who the Son shows - so we even get to the Father through the Son - but we get hooked up with the Son (Jesus Christ our Lord) via Him communicating via His Holy Spirit to our spirit.

The Holy Spirit might be compared to a living telephone line to Jesus Christ - in that a telephone does not speak on it's on initiative but a phone also speaks only what it hears.

So if you talk to your brother on the telephone you might say you are on the phone but you don't say the phone told you something!!

This of course should be obvious if we are hearing and communicating with our Lord. I mean the Bible just backs up and confirms what we are experiencing, and if we are experiencing something different then we absolutely need to test the spirits - and if we are not experiencing any of this we need to talk a close look at our own relationship with the King of kings and Lord or lords (Jesus Christ)

For example my Mom has a sister who was a high priestess in a New Age movement and they claim to always go to God via the Holy Spirit, but concerning Jesus Christ; He had either died or was in some far off place called heaven. In that case they claim the Holy Spirit was their Lord as opposed to Jesus Christ being Lord.

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

What we who know Jesus Christ as our Lord is that the Holy Spirit comes on us and provides us direct communication with our Lord, but while I might pick up the presence of the Holy Spirit His very purpose is to make is possible to us have conversations with the King (Jesus Christ)!

Now sometimes I do pick up Him (the Holy Spirit) saying things to me, but that usually happens because of first and third person sayings. For example God once told me "We don't use the Lord to preach the Bible, we use the Bible to preach the Lord." In this case the effect of the saying from God, if presented in the first person, would have been weird and boastful - it would have come across as "We don't us Me to preach the Bible, we use the Bible to preach Me'. - So the Holy Spirit presented the saying in a third person (Him the Holy Spirit).

We should understand that all the words that God has for us come from the Father - they are given as a possession to the Son. The Holy Spirit then takes those words that He hears from the (when told to) and presents them to us.

Jn 16:14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Again - this is all explained in the Bible but the real understanding of it comes from actually talking back and forth with the Lord Jesus Christ - who happens to be the King in the Kingdom of God - so you (if actually spending much time talking with the King) should also have come to know something about His Kingdom also - I mean how can anybody say they have become close personal friends with the King and not know something about His Kingdom - that just doesn't make sense!!

So it is that I regularly find it disappointing when talking to other "Christians" who say they know the King of kings but seem to have no basic understanding of what it is like to talk to the King???

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Holy Spirit is the most invisible person of the trinity - and there is an obvious reason for that:

Jn 16:13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

The thing is that the Holy Spirit - WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN INITIATIVE, BUT WHATEVERHE HEARS, HE WILL SPEAK!!

The Holy Spirit essentially acts like a living telephone line to Jesus Christ - also remember that nobody knows the Father expect the Son and any who the Son shows - so we even get to the Father through the Son - but we get hooked up with the Son (Jesus Christ our Lord) via Him communicating via His Holy Spirit to our spirit.

The Holy Spirit might be compared to a living telephone line to Jesus Christ - in that a telephone does not speak on it's on initiative but a phone also speaks only what it hears.

So if you talk to your brother on the telephone you might say you are on the phone but you don't say the phone told you something!!

This of course should be obvious if we are hearing and communicating with our Lord. I mean the Bible just backs up and confirms what we are experiencing, and if we are experiencing something different then we absolutely need to test the spirits - and if we are not experiencing any of this we need to talk a close look at our own relationship with the King of kings and Lord or lords (Jesus Christ)

For example my Mom has a sister who was a high priestess in a New Age movement and they claim to always go to God via the Holy Spirit, but concerning Jesus Christ; He had either died or was in some far off place called heaven. In that case they claim the Holy Spirit was their Lord as opposed to Jesus Christ being Lord.

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

What we who know Jesus Christ as our Lord is that the Holy Spirit comes on us and provides us direct communication with our Lord, but while I might pick up the presence of the Holy Spirit His very purpose is to make is possible to us have conversations with the King (Jesus Christ)!

Now sometimes I do pick up Him (the Holy Spirit) saying things to me, but that usually happens because of first and third person sayings. For example God once told me "We don't use the Lord to preach the Bible, we use the Bible to preach the Lord." In this case the effect of the saying from God, if presented in the first person, would have been weird and boastful - it would have come across as "We don't us Me to preach the Bible, we use the Bible to preach Me'. - So the Holy Spirit presented the saying in a third person (Him the Holy Spirit).

We should understand that all the words that God has for us come from the Father - they are given as a possession to the Son. The Holy Spirit then takes those words that He hears from the (when told to) and presents them to us.

Jn 16:14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Again - this is all explained in the Bible but the real understanding of it comes from actually talking back and forth with the Lord Jesus Christ - who happens to be the King in the Kingdom of God - so you (if actually spending much time talking with the King) should also have come to know something about His Kingdom also - I mean how can anybody say they have become close personal friends with the King and not know something about His Kingdom - that just doesn't make sense!!

So it is that I regularly find it disappointing when talking to other "Christians" who say they know the King of kings but seem to have no basic understanding of what it is like to talk to the King???

A telephone line is not a person...and certainly not God. And what is this "most" invisible? Do you think the Father is partly invisible?
What these modern doctrines do is denigrate the Power of the Father.

Do you realize that the Father has put everything under His control? the Spirit of a person is not a separate person.

God has hands that He acts through. He has angels that serve as His messengers.

So you don't need to create a new god for the true God to communicate with people. It is well within His power.

Reactions: faithfulness

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Ever NEED the presence of a reminder, a hearing, a comfort ...??
And seemingly out of the blue...open the Bible to the precise words, or flip on the TV hearing the precise words, or encounter a stranger with the precise words....
You were in NEED to hear, be reminded, be comforted....??

TO me, that IS Gods Power of personal miracles in our lives.

Glory to God,
Taken

If find the above pretty sad - maybe I shouldn't say anything - but there is soooooo much more for the believer than the Bible - indeed there is a problem covered in the Bible where some search the Scriptures thinking in them they have eternal life as opposed to going to Jesus Christ - so the "soooo much more" I am talking about is Jesus Christ - who we can and do need to get to know personally!!! Jesus Christ also happens to be the King of kings along with being God the Son, and Jesus Christ is alive and active - He is the alive and active Word of God who we can talk to and people - as the King He can and often does sends those in His heavenly King to help us!!! What did you read in the Bible if not this??

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

Jesus Christ is the King who sends out His heavenly hosts to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation! So if you are someone who will "inherit salvation" what have you been ministered to about from those angels He sent to you? Were we not listening?

Jesus said the following to religious men when He was on earth in the flesh (Jn 5:39-41) “You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. “I do not receive glory from men;

Yes the Scriptures have words from our Lord and so is worth reading - but are we making the exact same mistake they were making then??? Are there some of us who are searching the Scriptures as opposed to going to Jesus Christ so they may have life? If so I will gladly interrupt my thread meant to talk about our experiences with the King and His Kingdom to point people to the King of kings (Jesus Christ) He is worth knowing. Those people who wrote down the words we read in the Bible knew Him, and heard from Him personally - which is what we need to be doing. It is not enough to say you know and study the Bible where you read words Jesus said, you must believe in Him so as to go to Him personally!!! And if you are indeed getting to know Jesus Christ you are getting to know a King with a Kingdom!! So you should have some awareness of all this. Maybe not so much as you first get to know Him but how long would it take to come to know the person you are calling Lord is the King of kings?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A telephone line is not a person...and certainly not God. And what is this "most" invisible? Do you think the Father is partly invisible?
What these modern doctrines do is denigrate the Power of the Father.

Do you realize that the Father has put everything under His control? the Spirit of a person is not a separate person.

God has hands that He acts through. He has angels that serve as His messengers.

So you don't need to create a new god for the true God to communicate with people. It is well within His power.

Yes - a telephone line is not a person which is why I wrote a living telephone line. Never-the-less, the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own initiative - or do you think the Bible is wrong? And yes the Holy Spirit is invisible to our physical eyes and why did God set it up that way? Have you talked to Him about those type of questions. God is spirit, so you have to use your spiritual eyes and ears and since the Holy Spirit is not speaking His words or even on His own initative, the Holy Spirit is the person in the trinity hardest to identify when you speak to God. The person in the trinity who God wants glorified is the Son (Jesus Christ) That is what the Father and the Holy Spirit want, and is the work of God, that all should come to know the Son (Jesus Christ) Now the Son will want to hook you up with the Father, and so we can come to the Father via the Son (our High Priest and King) but as for the Holy Spirit He usually wishes to remain invisible - which is why He will not speak on His own but will only speak what He hears!!

If you are getting a spirit calling himself the Holy Spirit and drawing you to him instead of drawing you to Jesus Christ as Lord, that spirit is not of God!! (1 Cor 12:3)

Oh there are a couple of other things that are wrong:

Ps 2: 6 “But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

The above verse shows that the Father did not put everything under His control but it was the Father's pleasure to give control to a King - who we know is His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

So to the person thinking that the Father has keep all control and power for Himself is just wrong according the Sacred Writings.

And concerning the Trinity (three person in One God) - I realize it is a concept many have problems with but is accurate. The way to really come to understand it is to get to know the Lord Jesus Christ. What you find is that the Father has given all things to Him (thus did not keep all power and control for Himself) and those all things include the very words of God which belong to the Son as a possession. The Holy Spirit then takes those words He hears from the Son and gives them to our spirit. So when we hear from God we actually hear the words of the Father which belong to the Son and come through the Holy Spirit to our spirit. So we hear from One God, but there is still the person of the Father Son and Holy Spirit. That is not just Christian Theology but it also just happens to be the way things work.

This is probably best explain in Jn 16: 13-15 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Still again it is really only understood by spending some time listening to the Lord Jesus Christ!

Last edited:

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silly me - I keep coming to Christian forums and thinking I will be able to have conversation about my life and walk with my Lord Jesus Christ with other Christians who also walk and talk with Him. Yet I wind up having to give basic explanations about Christianity - like Jesus Christ is King, that there really is the Father Son and Holy Spirit as One God, that we do have angels sent to minister to us by our Lord and King Jesus Christ, that knowing the Bible is not the same thing as knowing Jesus Christ, and that His sheep do actually hear His voice - that small voice of His which is not the Bible but Him talking with you personally!

Now I don't mind talking about the basic principles of Christianity, but I keep expecting to find Christians who do actually know Jesus Christ, have spent time talking and listening to Him, and so have also had Him send His angels to minister to them and know a bit about that also. Frankly, if you don't know that the Father put His Son on the throne and has given all things to Him, then you don't know Him!! Now the Son will certainly give it all back to the Father and desires that people should know the Father - but only the Son knows the Father and those who the Son has shown. So you do not know the Father unless you know the Son and if you know the Son you will know that He is the King in the Kingdom of God, and if you know He is the King and thus know the King you will certainly know something about His Kingdom simply because you know the King personally.

If you do know Jesus Christ the King of kings and you would like to talk about it, so would I. If you don't know then find another thread please, or ask me in the inbox and I will help you come to know Jesus Christ.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If find the above pretty sad - maybe I shouldn't say anything - but there is soooooo much more for the believer than the Bible -

My post was not all "inclusive", but moreso an up lifting, for Believers, for the Converted....feeling sorrow, sad, lonely, concern....for all kinds of reasons, from literally being a shut in, concern about out of control governments, losing a job, mounting debt, problems with kids, loss of a loved one...on and on.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post was not all "inclusive", but moreso an up lifting, for Believers, for the Converted....feeling sorrow, sad, lonely, concern....for all kinds of reasons, from literally being a shut in, concern about out of control governments, losing a job, mounting debt, problems with kids, loss of a loved one...on and on.

I didn't see any of what you said in your post - although it is written to seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things (the things we need in our life) will be added to you. So if we want to help and literally lift up people like you mentioned then we need to hook them up with the Kingdom of God - and it is a Kingdom - the Lord's Kingdom! He once told me that a kingdom is not made up of one nor even three, but the Kingdom of God is made up of a great multitude!

The fact is that there is a great host of heaven that because we can get to know the King we can begin to get to know the Kingdom that is in our midst. The sad part is that it seem few know about the Kingdom of God. OH - many read the parables and saying that Jesus spoke about the Kingdom of God but those are parables and saying and you can get to know the parable and still not know the King and His Kingdom.

Let me be a bit more precise. If you seek the Lord Jesus Christ and listen to Him will He not take care of you? Can He not make you a "Believer". Can He not convert you so that you will have eyes to see and ears to hear? Can He not change you sadness and sorrow into joy and happiness. And since He is a King can He not provide you many so that you will not be lonely? Can He not handle all your concerns? He can take care of all your reasons for be concerned, since He is the King of kings and all things (including out of control governments) are held together with His hands. And does He not have cattle on a thousand hills, so He can help a person in debt. And if you have found Him and His Kingdom have you not found love ones? - And on and on I can go, but who will believe and who will seek and listen?

I have told the story before, but He once sent me 40 angels and asked me to figure out their names. It turned out that their names corresponded to what they do. For example, Jesus is called Jesus because Jesus means God's salvation and He is God's salvation. I have heard that Michael means "Who is like God" which of course is our message about Jesus Christ because Jesus is the perfect image of the invisible God. There for Michael is a spirit of evangelism, and goes around tell people about Jesus Christ. Yet above we see mentioned about people feeling sorrow and sadness, where as one of the angels in the 40 He sent me was an angle of Joy.

So if a person was feeling sad and sorrowful would not an encounter with the Joy of the Lord be helpful?? I mean to tell you that in the Kingdom there are ministering spirits of Joy and the Joy of the Lord is powerful! There is something about the Joy of the Lord being our strength, and also something about what is loosed on earth will be loosed in heaven. So if we know about the Kingdom of God and we run across someone who is sad and sorrowful, it might be a good idea to loose the Joy of the Lord (that is heavenly hosts that serve the Lord by ministering Joy to people)! Still - you should talk to the Lord for greater understanding. There might be a time to feel sad, so talk to the Lord, but also know that He has a Kingdom to assist us.

It would just be nice to find other people here that know the Kingdom so I could fellowship with them at this forum.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't see any of what you said in your post - although it is written to seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things (the things we need in our life) will be added to you. So if we want to help and literally lift up people like you mentioned then we need to hook them up with the Kingdom of God - and it is a Kingdom - the Lord's Kingdom! He once told me that a kingdom is not made up of one nor even three, but the Kingdom of God is made up of a great multitude!

My post was TO a person Already IN Gods Kingdom (IN Christ)....ABOUT noticing a NEED for themself or an other IN Gods Kingdom (IN Christ)...needing a LIFT...

The fact is...there ARE people "IN" Gods Kingdom...(IN Christ)....who ARE shut in, ARE by distance separated from family, ARE concerned about the CRAZY 24-7 world government heads talking, mandating, dictating, forcing....more and more SEPARATIONS;
People from People, Family from Family, People from Clerics, People from Means to earn and meet responsibilities and care for themselves, People from deciding their own best family, childrens, Mental and Physical care....
THE SEPARATIONS...are pressures, are real, are disturbing....and DO negatively AFFECT Persons "IN" Gods Kingdom (IN Christ).

I was NOT speaking ABOUT, leading the LOST TO Gods Kingdom...

I was Speaking ABOUT, comforting themselves or another IN Gods Kingdom (IN Christ)... with .......Gods Word!

1 Thes 5:
[11] Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Isa 40:
[1] Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post was TO a person Already IN Gods Kingdom (IN Christ)....ABOUT noticing a NEED for themself or an other IN Gods Kingdom (IN Christ)...needing a LIFT...

The fact is...there ARE people "IN" Gods Kingdom...(IN Christ)....who ARE shut in, ARE by distance separated from family, ARE concerned about the CRAZY 24-7 world government heads talking, mandating, dictating, forcing....more and more SEPARATIONS;
People from People, Family from Family, People from Clerics, People from Means to earn and meet responsibilities and care for themselves, People from deciding their own best family, childrens, Mental and Physical care....
THE SEPARATIONS...are pressures, are real, are disturbing....and DO negatively AFFECT Persons "IN" Gods Kingdom (IN Christ).

I was NOT speaking ABOUT, leading the LOST TO Gods Kingdom...

I was Speaking ABOUT, comforting themselves or another IN Gods Kingdom (IN Christ)... with .......Gods Word!

1 Thes 5:
[11] Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Isa 40:
[1] Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Glory to God,
Taken

At this time are we in the Kingdom or are we in this world??

Jn 8:23 And He was saying to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.

Jn 18:36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.

1 Cor 5:10 I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world.

There is something written about how we are in this world but not of this world, which is our status at this time. Yet there is also a misunderstanding that I find around Christian churches which puts believers in the Kingdom of God at this time. While we have access to the Kingdom of God and can indeed come and go, we believers still in the flesh are still in this world not the Kingdom of God at this time.

The Jesus Christ the King and of course His heavenly hosts are in the Kingdom of God... which is part of the reason we call them "heavenly" hosts. They are in the heavenly realm.

So when we are talking about the Kingdom of God we are talking about the heavenly or spiritual realm. And when we are talking about the Kingdom of God we are talking about spirits!!! Not that all spirit serve the Lord, for there has been and is still a rebellion in heavenly places which we also have to battle with.

Eph 6: 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

This is very basic information I would think Christians would understand. That is to say that as Christians we should understand about both the angels in the Kingdom of God, and we are talking about heavenly places with this, and we should also understand about the battle with spiritual forces of wickedness also in heavenly places. Specifically we should know about that there are more with us than against us, and we have access to the King of kings (Jesus Christ) and as such we also have access to the heavenly hosts that serve Him!

So when we are talking about the Kingdom of God we are not talking about people in hospital beds, but angels in the Kingdom of God which is not of this physical realm!!!

Still the angels that serve the Lord can be of great help when talking about the Kingdom of God, but we first must know the King (Jesus Christ)!! Knowing the King means that we can ask Him to help those people (believers or not) in the hospital beds. Indeed if you ask your Father to send help will He not send help?

In the Bible story below we see a centurion who those not worthy understood how kingdoms worked. He had a servant needing help from Jesus so went to Jesus and asked for help. The centurion knew that Jesus did not have to come with him but only need to send a heavenly host and the servant lying paralyzed back at his home would get healed. A King can certainly tell his servants to go do something and it will be done and what a King we have in Jesus Christ, who can send angels at His very command. Yet read closely - because we find that ultimately "many will come from the east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Issace and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven; but the sons of the kingdom (Christians perhaps???) will be cast out into the outer darkness..." - So are we seeking the King and His Kingdom or are we just unaware of what the Kingdom of God is all about?

Mat 8:5-13 And when Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, imploring Him, and saying, “Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, fearfully tormented.” Jesus *said to him, “I will come and heal him.” But the centurion said, “Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed. “For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.” Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel. “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven; but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” And Jesus said to the centurion, “Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed that very moment.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this time are we in the Kingdom or are we in this world??

Don't know you. Am familiar with the person I was corresponding with.
Both that person and I are Converted IN Christ and IN the Kingdom of God, are IN this World, but are not "OF" this World.
* And my point of one Converted Comforting themselves or another with Gods Word is perfectably Acceptable, and Scripturally Taught and Encouraged.

Glory to God,
Taken

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we are talking about the Kingdom of God we are talking about Jesus Christ, the King, and those heavenly host (angels) that serve Him. Since the Kingdom of God is in our midst we can seek the Kingdom of God and find it - though we are in this physical world! And we have instructions to seek first the Kingdom of God, as can been seen in the Lord's prayer where the first think asked for is "Thy Kingdom Come"!

So according to all that I have spent time seeking the King (Jesus Christ) and believe I have found Him. We talk back and forth, and that everyday. I have also found that He sends angels to minister to me and help me, which is exactly what is explained in the Bible. Rarely does a day go by that I don't also wind up talking to an angle that serves the Lord and sometime a lot more. Indeed, I have heard something I would call an "Open Heaven" where I have heard a great multitude of angels at one time. Often I have heard them singing and praising the Lord.

I have found many other things very interesting, from seeking first the Kingdom of God. For example there are conversation regularly about us in the heavens. There are meetings, instructions given, and so much more going on in the heavens that we will ever know. It seems that angels are on assignments regularly, and those assignments concern us. I have also found that angels love helping us, but their ability to help us often has something to do with our willingness to listen with our spiritual ears. If they need you to go this way or that way and you are not willing to listen or just flat out never listening, then you are like to get run over by a bus (spiritually speaking).

I also find their perspective on things very interesting! They are very bold, in that they are quite comfortable in their relationship and purposes given to them by the Lord, which allows them to be very bold. You can see this in the Bible with angels dealing with people. For example:

Luke 1:19 The angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.

I have found this bold confident approach by angels is quite common. Never-the-less, they can also be very understanding - except they have trouble understanding what it is like having flesh like we do. Pain is a concept to them but they don't know what it actually feels like to have pain. Sexual desire is another thing they just can understand. Often them looking at us it like us looking at ants in an ant farm. We can see they are busy and working hard. We can see ants to build nests, and dig, and interact, but we really don't know what it is like to be an ant. So wouldn't you love to be able to talk to an ant? In the same way the angels love to have opportunities to talk to you. Of course just like a bad kid like to stamp on ants and destroy the nest, so evil spirits like being evil where as the angels of the Lord love helping you. Yet you won't really understand all this unless you open up your spiritual ears and seek first the Kingdom of God.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know you. Am familiar with the person I was corresponding with.
Both that person and I are Converted IN Christ and IN the Kingdom of God, are IN this World, but are not "OF" this World.
* And my point of one Converted Comforting themselves or another with Gods Word is perfectably Acceptable, and Scripturally Taught and Encouraged.

Glory to God,
Taken

Yes - we are not of this world but in this world. And certainly God's Word is a comfort - but are we thinking God's Word to be Jesus Christ and Him speak to people. If so then that is done via the Holy Spirit so the Spirit of God is the comforter is He not, and that because He speaks to people. And if we are talking about the Holy Spirit then not about someone in this world but Someone (the Holy Spirit) who is in the heavenly realm (The Kingdom of God) which is in our midst!

And not only do we have the Holy Spirit but Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God, so angels that serve Him also. The Scriptures brings up the question concerning angels "Are they not all ministering spirit sent to those who will inherit salvation" which should be us. So if we discuss the Kingdom of God we are not only talking about the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but the Holy host of heaven also. That is to say we are talking about angels who serve Him and minister to those who will inherit salvation also. That is we are talking about a heavenly or spiritual realm which we are of, being born again, though we are still in this world. So it is that we can hear from the Holy Spirit or perhaps Michael or Gabriel. Of course Michael or Gabriel, being angels and not God, are not omnipresent, so perhaps not those two angels but there are a great multitude and angels who serve the Lord and some have been sent to us if the Bible is correct. So what have you heard from them? How do they seem to you? Would like like to talk about the Kingdom in general?

I mean if we have been seeking the Kingdom of God and have found it, do I still only have the words in the Bible to try and comfort people with? Was not the Bible to written to lead me to the King Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. But if having found the Kingdom of God like the Bible says we should find it we seek it, then we certainly now have testimonies about it. And a big Kingdom it is, in that I am always finding out new things about the King and angels, from conversing with them. Is that not the case?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean if we have been seeking the Kingdom of God and have found it, do I still only have the words in the Bible to try and comfort people with?

You seem very negative toward comfort sought for oneself or for another "in Gods Word."
Personally, I belief Gods Word is expressly sufficient to comfort oneself or another.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem very negative toward comfort sought for oneself or for another "in Gods Word."
Personally, I belief Gods Word is expressly sufficient to comfort oneself or another.

I am very positive about getting people to seek comfort from God's Word - who is Jesus Christ!!!

It is not about leading people to the Bible! It is about leading people to Jesus Christ!!!

And since this thread is about the Kingdom of God we should know the the Word of God (not the Bible but Jesus Christ) is the King over the Kingdom of God!! Sadly this seems to be a revelation to many.

Revelation 19:13 - 16
He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Do we know about the King and His Kingdom of God?

HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD - BECAUSE WE CAN HEAR FROM HIM PERSONALLY

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Fallen angels can, do, will talk to you also - or have we not read anything about discernment of spirits???

If there is a need for discernment of spirit then this is happen - both angels who are faithfully serving the King (Jesus Christ) and those rebelious angels who decided to not serve Him and have fallen with Satan - that is what discernment of spirits is about - of course - but if you say there is neither Good nor Evil then we make God a liar because He said He put before us both Good and Evil so choose good. It is also written that there are more with us than against us, and that the Kingdom of God is in our midst, and over and over there are things written about preaching the Kingdom of God - so we are supposed to be preaching/proclaiming the King (Jesus Christ) and His Kingdom of God. And if proclaiming/ preaching it then it is a reality that we should be aware of - right?

Yet if you think I just talked about it - well .... not much. I hear from my Lord Jesus Christ everyday and I pray "Thy Kingdom Come" like He the King advised us to do, so is it a surprise that He answers that prayer daily and He sends His holy angels to minister to me? It is what I asked for and that per the Word of God - so of course He should answer that - is in not written that if we abide in His word then ask what we will and it will be given to you?

So I ask, as per His word to us, and I then receive according to the promises that He made, and I have come to know angels even as I might know a fellow person in the USA, even a friend. Yet having told or gone over that I not really gone over all the the basic principles of God that mean that we having come to know the King of kings would have also have to come to know the Kingdom of the King - meaning those heavenly beings that sever Him. Of course there is as mentioned, still the battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world - but what all do you think the ministering angels go over with you if not about the battle? I mean, if those angels ministering angels guard over us do we not also know that they minister to us about those they protect us from? Yes that and more... still I have not begun to actually talk or discuss what we minister to me and what I have seen and heard, but I have only pointed out that we have the King (Jesus Christ) with His Kingdom available to us "Today". That is to say that; so far all I ahve really said was to seek first the Kingdom of God are instructed and if you seek you will find. If you find then perhaps we can start an honest conversation about what we found when we sought the King Jesus Christ and His Kingdom.

I would like that type of friendly conversation with others, but the others first have to have something to add. They must seek first the Kingdom of God, as instructed. Let me know and I will talk about it and what I found. If anyone wishes I will be glade to discuss it on the side. Never-the-less I still proclaim the Kingdom of God.
Fallen angels can, do, will talk to you also - or have we not read anything about discernment of spirits???

If there is a need for discernment of spirit then this is happen - both angels who are faithfully serving the King (Jesus Christ) and those rebelious angels who decided to not serve Him and have fallen with Satan - that is what discernment of spirits is about - of course - but if you say there is neither Good nor Evil then we make God a liar because He said He put before us both Good and Evil so choose good. It is also written that there are more with us than against us, and that the Kingdom of God is in our midst, and over and over there are things written about preaching the Kingdom of God - so we are supposed to be preaching/proclaiming the King (Jesus Christ) and His Kingdom of God. And if proclaiming/ preaching it then it is a reality that we should be aware of - right?

Yet if you think I just talked about it - well .... not much. I hear from my Lord Jesus Christ everyday and I pray "Thy Kingdom Come" like He the King advised us to do, so is it a surprise that He answers that prayer daily and He sends His holy angels to minister to me? It is what I asked for and that per the Word of God - so of course He should answer that - is in not written that if we abide in His word then ask what we will and it will be given to you?

So I ask, as per His word to us, and I then receive according to the promises that He made, and I have come to know angels even as I might know a fellow person in the USA, even a friend. Yet having told or gone over that I not really gone over all the the basic principles of God that mean that we having come to know the King of kings would have also have to come to know the Kingdom of the King - meaning those heavenly beings that sever Him. Of course there is as mentioned, still the battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world - but what all do you think the ministering angels go over with you if not about the battle? I mean, if those angels ministering angels guard over us do we not also know that they minister to us about those they protect us from? Yes that and more... still I have not begun to actually talk or discuss what we minister to me and what I have seen and heard, but I have only pointed out that we have the King (Jesus Christ) with His Kingdom available to us "Today". That is to say that; so far all I ahve really said was to seek first the Kingdom of God are instructed and if you seek you will find. If you find then perhaps we can start an honest conversation about what we found when we sought the King Jesus Christ and His Kingdom.

I would like that type of friendly conversation with others, but the others first have to have something to add. They must seek first the Kingdom of God, as instructed. Let me know and I will talk about it and what I found. If anyone wishes I will be glade to discuss it on the side. Never-the-less I still proclaim the Kingdom of God.

No offence was intended. We get a lot of people coming through here that speak authoritatively as you do and they have mostly been of the wrong spirit. And many cults are started by people who heard from a deceving spirit, acting as an angel of light. So forgive me for being jaded and protective.

And if each visit from an angel is a gift from God, yes each visit... And God knows how to give good gifts to his children, of course. Yet you did receive visits from fallen angels, implying they were not necessarily sent, as they are opportunistic. Fortunately you are wise enough to test them. Discerning spirits is the gift of the ability to observe spirits. Rather they are from God or not I had assumed it an aspect of the gift at one time but I think I was mistaken. I can not see angels. Yet that is not proof anyone is not in the Lord. As not everyone is given the same gifts. Or do you also heal by the Spirit. In which case I'm having some stomach trouble I want the Lord to heal.

But open up and speak concerning the Kingdom of God, and may the Lord guide us in understanding his word with Spiritual eyes.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So have you been on Sid Roths show yet?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord’s Prayer is for the kingdoms to COME, and His will be done ON EARTH, as it is in heaven.

This happens when Jesus returns to earth and rules the nations with a rod of iron.

Gods kingdom literally comes to earth, and then His will is done on the earth, and not just in heaven.

Maranatha