General talk about the Kingdom of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are things in my life since the Lord came into my life that are generally really hard to talk about, even to most Christians. The Kingdom of God is one of those, and I find it amazing that this is the case.

Now Jesus Christ, My Lord, is the King of kings - meaning that He is the King in the Kingdom of God. He told us to pray "Thy Kingdom come" and we are told to seek first the Kingdom of God - so it is no surprise that the first first thing prayed for in the Lord's prayer is "Thy Kingdom come". It is also written that 'are they not all ministering spirits sent by the Lord to those who will inherit salvation.

The point being that is that we Christians are suppose to not only know our Lord Jesus Christ but should also be seeking the Kingdom His King over and also be getting angels sent from Him to minister to us, and even watch over us!

Therefore we must know some angels. I mean how can a person know the King and not know something about the Kingdom. It is like being a citizen of the United States and not know an American. To me it is just silly to not be able to have general conversations about both the King and His Kingdom with other Christians.

It often seems that most Christians are not even aware that there are more with us than against us. So yeah, we have our battles with the dark forces of this world but don't we also know about those more who are with us?

Yeah - they who served the Lord are not looking for the glory - that goes to the Lord and they all tell you that, but we should still know some of them simply because they do minister to us - or is the Bible wrong about that?

Anyway, for me the Kingdom of God (those angels that He sends and minister to me) are truly enjoyable to talk with. They have interesting ways of looking at things - like from above. They can be of a lot more help than people know. For example, if are indeed a little prince and you see something obviously wrong, can you not also ask someone in your Father's army to do something about it and get a response? Have we not read that what is loosed on heaven will be loosed on earth.

I remember a time when I came outside a hotel room I had been in when a fight was starting in the parking lot. I had been talking to an angel and asked him if he couldn't do something about the fight. He told me, "Yes, certainly" and almost instantly the fight stopped and the two combatants became reasonable.

But can I talk about this type of thing on a Christian forum?

Reactions: Pearl and Abaxvahl

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can. It is important to discern spirits but some are certain. The main angel that people should be concerned with I think is their own guardian angel which all have since conception (which is the one I think you're mostly interacting with, since they are there). In my Church we are taught to ask them to pray for us (since they are always beholding God, might as well), protect us, help others (like you did), and so on.

We also at the beginning of a Sunday Liturgy ask God to send the angel of the particular Church down to pray with us, saying "Hear us, O holy Lord, almighty Father, everlasting God, and vouchsafe to send Thy holy Angel from heaven, to guard, cherish, protect, visit and defend all that are assembled in this place: Through Christ our Lord."

In the Psalms angels are also present when we pray for the Scriptures exhort them to participate when we bless God saying in many places: "Bless the Lord, all ye his angels: you that are mighty in strength, and execute his word, hearkening to the voice of his orders. Bless the Lord, all ye his hosts: you ministers of his that do his will. Bless the Lord, all his works: in every place of his dominion, O my soul, bless thou the Lord." Not to mention the famous Psalm 90 (91 in Hebrew) which says "For he hath given his angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways."

It is truly sad when people neglect the angels which God has made and even sent to service those in the way of being saved. Moreover it is a great sign of love for us from God that He would make so honorable a being to help us.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

If there is "A" guardian angel it would be "The Angel/Spirit" of the Lord. That is to say the Holy Spirit is sent to us and He - being God - is Omni-present and always with us to watch over us - however there are "angels" in the plural sense that are also given charge over us if we "dwelleth in the secret place of the most High" (Ps 91:1).

Now - when I first came to know the Lord Jesus Christ - I started by talking to Him and Him to me. As I was around Him more and more He began showing me more and more - including angels in His Kingdom.

Mat 13:32 and this is smaller than all other seeds, but when it is full grown, it is larger than the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that THE BIRDS OF THE AIR come and NEST IN ITS BRANCHES.”

This is how it is with the Kingdom of God - in that it grows in you and you then get angels - not an angel but angels. Yes - there needs to be discernment of spirits, but evil spirits (those dark forces) are around and we people battle with them whether we no it or not (mostly not) So Jesus Christ (being the Light) makes us aware of what is going on in the heavenly/spiritual realm around us.

It is written that the Kingdom of God is in our midst - and if you are aware of the Kingdom of God in your midst are you only aware of a single guardian angle with you - or are you aware of the Kingdom of God (a great multitude of angels)?

Now the Lord regularly has me working with 40 angels, but even then it is not exclusively. If I pray "Thy Kingdom come" how many are sent as an answer to that prayer? A Kingdom, right? Because "Thy Kingdom" was what was prayed for, and that according to what we are told to pray for. So what should we be aware of? An angel or a Kingdom with angels?

Never-the-less - even being aware of a Kingdom does not mean that I can deal with a great multitude. It is just to many to communicate with, in general. So the Lord normally uses 40 that He has assigned in general to me. Even that is too many, so He gives specific assignments and instructions to some and I have gotten to know some of them rather well. I like an angel name Josh, that He often sends. I also like another angel whose name is Allafraid, but whom I just call Alfred. It turns out that they have names that give a clue about their personality or what they usually do. It is just like Jesus being called by different names like "Wonderful Counselor" or "I Am" - or even Jesus means 'God's Salvation'. In the same way I tend to know the angels by what they do. Josh has a slightly humorous personality and is good for cheering you up - thus He jokes with me a bit like what might be call joshing me.

Alfred (Allaffraid) has a message about us being afraid to believe where we stand with God. That is: we are counted as sons and daughters of the most high - and so we can boldly go before the throne of God and make requests and be given consideration - so why don't we pray and ask for more. Part of the reason is that we are a bit afriad to think we are worthy to actually stand before God and ask Him. We just don't understand His love for us - That is what Alfred like to minister about.

Yet unless you seek the Kingdom of God (the King Jesus Christ and His Kingdom) then you are not going to get this information. Oh - you can find some of this in the Bible for sure, but the reality comes from actually seeking the Kingdom of God and communicating with that Kingdom.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There are things in my life since the Lord came into my life that are generally really hard to talk about, even to most Christians. The Kingdom of God is one of those, and I find it amazing that this is the case.

Now Jesus Christ, My Lord, is the King of kings - meaning that He is the King in the Kingdom of God. He told us to pray "Thy Kingdom come" and we are told to seek first the Kingdom of God - so it is no surprise that the first first thing prayed for in the Lord's prayer is "Thy Kingdom come". It is also written that 'are they not all ministering spirits sent by the Lord to those who will inherit salvation.

The point being that is that we Christians are suppose to not only know our Lord Jesus Christ but should also be seeking the Kingdom His King over and also be getting angels sent from Him to minister to us, and even watch over us!

Therefore we must know some angels. I mean how can a person know the King and not know something about the Kingdom. It is like being a citizen of the United States and not know an American. To me it is just silly to not be able to have general conversations about both the King and His Kingdom with other Christians.

It often seems that most Christians are not even aware that there are more with us than against us. So yeah, we have our battles with the dark forces of this world but don't we also know about those more who are with us?

Yeah - they who served the Lord are not looking for the glory - that goes to the Lord and they all tell you that, but we should still know some of them simply because they do minister to us - or is the Bible wrong about that?

Anyway, for me the Kingdom of God (those angels that He sends and minister to me) are truly enjoyable to talk with. They have interesting ways of looking at things - like from above. They can be of a lot more help than people know. For example, if are indeed a little prince and you see something obviously wrong, can you not also ask someone in your Father's army to do something about it and get a response? Have we not read that what is loosed on heaven will be loosed on earth.

I remember a time when I came outside a hotel room I had been in when a fight was starting in the parking lot. I had been talking to an angel and asked him if he couldn't do something about the fight. He told me, "Yes, certainly" and almost instantly the fight stopped and the two combatants became reasonable.

You just did talk about it, didn't you? I've heard of people who can see angels, and those who have encountered them on occasion. Those strike me as God ordained encounters. But to talk to them like a neighbor is unusual by my reckoning. I'll tell you, I am suspect. And if a heavenly angel can just talk to you any old time whats to stop a fallen one from doing so?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You just did talk about it, didn't you? I've heard of people who can see angels, and those who have encountered them on occasion. Those strike me as God ordained encounters. But to talk to them like a neighbor is unusual by my reckoning. I'll tell you, I am suspect. And if a heavenly angel can just talk to you any old time whats to stop a fallen one from doing so?

Without having read the rest of the thread, Scripture tells us to test all things to see if they are of God. If they are of God, take their counsel, if the are not of God, rebuke them and tell them to leave you and to go to the place where they are to await the time of their punishment.

All that is of me shall worship God, that which will not acknowledge and worship God, we are to bind and cast out, and not to return, to await the time of God's punishment for them,

Shalom

PS: - We must be sure that we are worshipping and believing in the God that created us.

Reactions: Nancy and Josho

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fallen angels can, do, will talk to you also - or have we not read anything about discernment of spirits???

If there is a need for discernment of spirit then this is happen - both angels who are faithfully serving the King (Jesus Christ) and those rebelious angels who decided to not serve Him and have fallen with Satan - that is what discernment of spirits is about - of course - but if you say there is neither Good nor Evil then we make God a liar because He said He put before us both Good and Evil so choose good. It is also written that there are more with us than against us, and that the Kingdom of God is in our midst, and over and over there are things written about preaching the Kingdom of God - so we are supposed to be preaching/proclaiming the King (Jesus Christ) and His Kingdom of God. And if proclaiming/ preaching it then it is a reality that we should be aware of - right?

Yet if you think I just talked about it - well .... not much. I hear from my Lord Jesus Christ everyday and I pray "Thy Kingdom Come" like He the King advised us to do, so is it a surprise that He answers that prayer daily and He sends His holy angels to minister to me? It is what I asked for and that per the Word of God - so of course He should answer that - is in not written that if we abide in His word then ask what we will and it will be given to you?

So I ask, as per His word to us, and I then receive according to the promises that He made, and I have come to know angels even as I might know a fellow person in the USA, even a friend. Yet having told or gone over that I not really gone over all the the basic principles of God that mean that we having come to know the King of kings would have also have to come to know the Kingdom of the King - meaning those heavenly beings that sever Him. Of course there is as mentioned, still the battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world - but what all do you think the ministering angels go over with you if not about the battle? I mean, if those angels ministering angels guard over us do we not also know that they minister to us about those they protect us from? Yes that and more... still I have not begun to actually talk or discuss what we minister to me and what I have seen and heard, but I have only pointed out that we have the King (Jesus Christ) with His Kingdom available to us "Today". That is to say that; so far all I ahve really said was to seek first the Kingdom of God are instructed and if you seek you will find. If you find then perhaps we can start an honest conversation about what we found when we sought the King Jesus Christ and His Kingdom.

I would like that type of friendly conversation with others, but the others first have to have something to add. They must seek first the Kingdom of God, as instructed. Let me know and I will talk about it and what I found. If anyone wishes I will be glade to discuss it on the side. Never-the-less I still proclaim the Kingdom of God.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without having read the rest of the thread, Scripture tells us to test all things to see if they are of God. If they are of God, take their counsel, if the are not of God, rebuke them and tell them to leave you and to go to the place where they are to await the time of their punishment.

All that is of me shall worship God, that which will not acknowledge and worship God, we are to bind and cast out, and not to return, to await the time of God's punishment for them,

Shalom

PS: - We must be sure that we are worshipping and believing in the God that created us.

Is it not also written that if you seek you fill find???

Look- we need to test the spirits for sure - but do we really believe the Kingdom of God is available or not???

Jesus said something about if we ask our Father for something good will we get something bad (egg and scorpion) And is it not also written to seek first the Kingdom of God - so are we????

Too often when I go to preach the Kingdom of God ( and we are instructed to preach the Kingdom of God) there are those thinking that if the hear something then it must be demonic - yet while we are told to test the spirits we are also told that if we seek we will find and if we ask the Father for something good we will not get something bad - but it seems something or someone has told us to not seek the Kingdom of God or we will get demons - which is exact the opposite from what the Lord said - so who is that from????

There is also something written that with their ears they barely hear and with their eyes they don't see - who is that talking about?? Not us is it?

As for me - when I seek the Lord Jesus Christ (the King) I find Him - and when I seek ( Him with His Kingdom) I find the Kingdom of God!! Still - if I am not seek the King nor staying under His wings then any old spirit might come around. We have read PS 91 right?

Ps 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almight

What does that mean??

Ps 91:3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper

What does that mean?

Ps 91:11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

What does that mean?

Does it not all mean that if I dwell with with the Lord that He delivers me and that by means of giving His angels charge concerning me to guard me in all my ways - or put another way - does it not mean that I have found the King of kings and His Kingdom?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yet if you think I just talked about it - well .... not much. I hear from my Lord Jesus Christ everyday and I pray "Thy Kingdom Come" like He the King advised us to do, so is it a surprise that He answers that prayer daily and He sends His holy angels to minister to me? It is what I asked for and that per the Word of God - so of course He should answer that - is in not written that if we abide in His word then ask what we will and it will be given to you?
If the Angels are sent each time that is fine. If they were not sent that would mean they are likely fallen angels whos presence or absence has nothing to do with good gifts from God. When advancing the Kingdom the enemy will try to oppose us. Like in the parable of the sower Jesus told but in a greater scope, not just hearing the word.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Angels are sent each time that is fine. If they were not sent that would mean they are likely fallen angels whos presence or absence has nothing to do with good gifts from God. When advancing the Kingdom the enemy will try to oppose us. Like in the parable of the sower Jesus told but in a greater scope, not just hearing the word.

"EACH TIME"???

Ps 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almight

What does that mean??

Does that verse sound like an "Each time" or a place we need to dwell in?

Ps 91:11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

If and since He will give His angels charge concerning you - if of course you "dwell in the shelter of the Most High - do you think those angels after being instructed by God to 'guard you in all your ways' are suddenly coming and going and forgetting those instruction?? Not the angel in His Kingdom my friend!!

However maybe are not that good at dwelling and staying where we should? Maybe we are not seeking first the Kingdom of God like we are told. Maybe we are not praying "Thy Kingdom Come" like instructed by our Lord? Yes Yes - that may be the problem - so indeed test the spirits like told - and that test of course is found at 1 Jn 4: 1-3 - and like me you must know that because you do use it, right?

I have always found that test interesting. When I ask those angels that serve the Lord they will always and quickly tell you that Jesus Christ came in the flesh because they rejoice in that victory that He got. And I find it interesting when I start hearing from a spirit and suddenly they are just gone when I ask them to tell me Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Of course not always, I am sure you also know, right, because even more interesting is that sometime those evil spirit get so bold as to just say 'I can't tell you that.' I find it funny when I hear them tell me that, don't you?

Still I have another feeling when I go and talk to other Christians about this topic and that feeling comes from the blank expression on their faces as if they have never actually tested spirits, almost as if they don't hear but still consider themselves some expert on evil spirit coming after you. When pressed it usually seems like they don't know about either the Kingdom of God or the battle we have with the dark spiritual forces of this world, because actually having an honest conversation about what it is like actually hearing with your spiritual ears seems to go right by them.

So I put out an invitation on a Christian Forum, to have some general talk about the Kingdom of God (note not even the dark spiritual forces but that is ok too) and the responses seem to clearly indicate that many either don't want to talk about their experiences, or maybe it is that they really don't ever dwell under His wings, or perhaps they are so worried about having a demon talk to them that they won't trust seeking the Kingdom of God because it might be evil spirit who they find ( which seems to be a lot like the proverbial Ostrich with it's head stuck in the sand thinking that it is not there if they don't see or hear)

Was not this thread clearly about general conversation about the Kingdom of God? We could talk about the battle with the dark forces but that was not really what this thread was supposed to be about - though perhaps a subject worthwhile having! So why does someone fear that if we talk about the Kingdom of God the battle with the dark forces must be covered? Is there a fear, as if they are not being guarded in all there ways by the angels of the Lord (meaning the Kingdom of God)?

It seems to me that this type of conversation is really needed because it seems many don't understand that there are more with us than against us - and I do mean with us. It reminds me of the bible story where a conversation took place between a prophet and his helper.

2 Kings 6: 14-17 He sent horses and chariots and a great army there, and they came by night and surrounded the city. Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

What do you see when you use your spiritual eyes. Do you not see that there are more with you than against you? Have you not come to know the Kingdom of God at all?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Luke 17:
  1. [20] ...The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
  2. [21] ... the kingdom of God is within you.

Glory to God,
Taken

I like the verses!

Yet when I come to the forum sometimes I would really like to just be able to have some conversation about what is actually happening with other Christians. I mean - if all I have are verses telling me about the kingdom of God but no experiences with the kingdom of God then am I not just hoping my understanding of the Scriptures are going to save me? (See Jn 5:39,40)

Let me just give some understanding of what me days are normally like, if there is a normal. I usually wake up and to the my Lord Jesus Christ. Often I ask Him if it is time for me to get up, because I often want to stay in bed longer, but not always. Sometime I start talking to Him in the shower. I then usually sat down in my recliner chair and pray the Lord's prayer with some extras, and try to hear a word of to from the Father and usually do. He sometimes wants to cover something in the Bible, but sometimes doesn't. The most common thing I hear from the Father is that I need to listen to His Son - my Lord from my perspective. Yet as the day goes along i usually start also spend some time working with His Holy angels also. Typically the Lord will talk to me a bit which often involves a teaching or some instruction for the day, yet I also have a little business to run and as I get going on my business He usually sends angels to help me. This seems to go with the verse about seek first the kingdom of God and all these things (our basic needs) will be added to you.

The Lord sometimes works with me on my business, but remember that the work of the Lord is that all should come to know the Son - an my business is not about all coming to know the Son but is about provided for me and my family, as in 'all these things will be added to you'. So often the angels of the Lord are sent to help me and watch over me as I go through the day. The Lord once sent me 40 angels and it seems He pretty much continues to provide them to watch of me, minister to me, and help me with my work. Still, we can talk about most anything!

If do find it interesting talking to them. They don't really understand me like the Lord does, partly because they are not the Creator like He is and partly because they have never taken on flesh like He has. So if I stub my toe and it hurts they can see I am in pain but can not quite understand it. Where as if I talk to the Lord about pain He understands This same kind of thing applies to all things fleshy or physical. The angels have seen around and have certainly taken notice but their understanding only goes so far in those areas. On the other hands in areas of spiritual concern they have great understanding, and they are also extremely smart. They can certainly help you avoid mistakes, and give you great ideas. Still, you might need to ask - you can also choose to ignore them just like you can choose to ignore the Lord.

I do usually get around to ignoring them - and that is when I open myself up to the enemy. Now the Lord and His Kingdom is always there but if I start wondering off (ignoring what has been given to me - The King and His Kingdom) then is when I might start getting frustrated, confused, and inefficient. So I have to turn back to the King and His Kingdom. That usually happens about a dozen times a day for me. Of course that is just a "normal" day if any day can be considered normal.

Never-the-less, I know the Lord. We talk. I also know something about the Kingdom of God because I normally pray for it to come like instructed. If anyone hear would like to have a "general conversation" about the Kingdom that is fine and why I started this thread.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Karl Peters ~
Gotcha, OP more about, personal experiences in general BECAUSE one IS IN the Kingdom of God.
Thanks for sharing your Beautiful personal experiences.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Clarification ~ WISDOM ~ to consider.

Kingdom of God - IS "Christ".
Kingdom of Heaven - IS "Heaven".

The MYSTERY ~
The Earth..."levels"...
...FACE - dust- Mans Habitat (man can See)
...JUST BELOW - dig, minerals, ores, water, bury, (man can See)
....CENTER - (man can Know, but not See)

The Heavens - "levels"...
...Lower - clouds, (man can See)
...Outer - Stars, moon, sun, (man can See)
...Highest - Gods Habitat (man can Know, but not See)

Christ - THE POWER of God.
Acts 8:10
1 Cor 1:24

The POWER of God, IS Gods GLORY.
God "GIVES" His "GLORY" to? No one.
(Isa 42:8)

A man "IN" Christ "IS" Gods POWER, "IN" the man.
Man CANNOT, See Christ.
Man CANNOT, Possess Gods Power.
Man CANNOT, Possess Gods Glory.
A man "IN" Christ...HAS GODS Power and Glory "IN" and "WITH" that man.

MEANING / UNDERSTANDING
A man "WITH" Christ...Has Gods GLORY "shining UPON that man...IT is a Reflection UPON that man".
A men "IN" Christ...HAS GODS GLORY "IN" THAT man...AND that which comes forth OUT of that man .."IS" (prepared)...TO BE A Reflection "OF" Gods GLORY.

The Difference...
Gods Glory UPON the man.
(TASTING...GLIMPSE...OF EFFECT)
Gods Glory IN the man Reflecting OUTWARD.
(MAN "IN" GODS KINGDOM PERMANENT...FOREVER...UNSEEN ).

THE OP...EXPERIENCES..."OF" MEN... Bodily ALIVE (existing upon their Natural Habitat, ie. Face of the Earth....YET Spiritually ALREADY ....."IN" Gods (unseen) Kingdom...ie CHRIST.

Men in panic...things crazy upon the Earth.
Men oh, oh, oh, .... have to Find Christ. Run here, Run there.... Jim Jones? David Koresh?
Israel? Jerusalem?
Christ IS not visible...
Luke 17:
[23] And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

The OP...
Testimonies of "those" WHO ARE "IN the "Kingdom of God"... while Still alive "in" their physical Flesh. (Ie NOT "in' the Kingdom of Heaven...yet).

Glory to God,
Taken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t tend to put God in a box and say ‘ he can’t do that ‘ …if I did then most of the experiences in scripture would be seen as ‘ crazy ‘ …I have never personally experienced an angel, or if I have I have not realised it. However I have heard many testimonies of people who have, and if I am honest sometimes my ‘ human ‘ response is ‘ that’s weird ‘ ……..
The only thing that concerns me a little was in your account of your daily life you didn’t mention The Holy Spirit , you mentioned The father, Jesus and Holy Angel but not the Holy Spirit………I just wonder where or how you see the Holy Spirit, for me it’s the very presence within me that counsels and leads me and helps me to hear the shepherds voice, it’s an internal thing. Angels are external encounters…….
This is not a criticism , it’s more a curiosity……….
I think on any forum there is an openness to talk about anything that’s linked to the kingdom, but how people will respond or react will ultimate vary and I guess one of the learning curves is that you have to stand by your own testimony. However there should always be an openness to consider what other people say as this can be a valuable tool in weighing our own experiences up and learning.

Your opening post helped me to consider the possibility of angels around me, not something I consider very often xx
Rita

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
General talk About the Kingdom of God
OP ^

BEAUTIFUL !!
~ Crazy world.
~ Threats, perpetrating fears, corruption, sneaky, lying, unjust, chaotic, saving claims...

IN Christ's Kingdom...Inner Peace, Safety, Comfort....and FEAR, is NOT AFRAID...But rather...Reverence "UNTO" our Supreme Power, the Lord God Almighty Himself.

Amen....Amen....Amen
Ever mindful of Trust, Peace, Safety, Comfort, Joy...Thankfulness...and Accrediting; Unto our Great Lord God Almighty...
* Despite...men "OF" the world "preaching "THEIR" saving.

The Lord God Almighty IS my Provider...Caretaker...Protector ...
Thanks be UNTO Him.

Taken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Kingdom for me is about people from all around the world being built up , changed from inside , gradually becoming more like Jesus ……if I can look back and see changes in myself I see spiritual growth.
It’s about remember what kingdom I am really in ……….
A body projecting different gifts, abilities, experiences , encounters …………..
Why does Frank Perreti come to mind ‘ piercing the darkness ‘ ……….
Rita

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opening post helped me to consider the possibility of angels around me, not something I consider very often xx
Rita

Scripturally "angels" ARE created spirits...WITH Powers greater than man-KIND.

All "angels" ARE Gods "servants". Yes, "even" fallen Demonic "angels".
Meaning they "ALL" serve a purpose, to "foster the fulfillment of Gods Plan".

Angels, (ie spirits), CAN APPEAR in the likeness (as a Bodily, physical human person).
Angels, CAN "appear" AS A FEELING, of their Presence, without the mans, VISIBLE "seeing".

People, are faced with making decisions all day long....and at times, when trying to decide Between "this and that"....Might have planned to do THIS....Start off in THIS direction....but GET "A FEELING"....or "SOMETHING" detains "this" plan.

Scripture notifies us...seeing, meeting, encountering "A Stranger"...can very well be an Angel we are seeing, in the form of a bodily person.
People have "accounts" of being detained by "a Stranger", and missing being involved in a traffic accident....(some calling themselves "lucky" / some acknowledging having been "in the presence of Angels")....or "accounts" of "someone" rescuing them "out of danger", but then once out of danger, "that someone", is nowhere to be found/seen.

Heb 13:
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Something to maybe reflect on of your own personal experiences...of a feeling you experienced to change an intended course of travel, not knowing why, but then discovering, your intended course, was a traffic pileup.... or a stranger that detains your intended plan... then you discover that detaining Kept you from a danger, a mishap, a sorrow.

Glory to God,
Taken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Scripturally "angels" ARE created spirits...WITH Powers greater than man-KIND.

All "angels" ARE Gods "servants". Yes, "even" fallen Demonic "angels".
Meaning they "ALL" serve a purpose, to "foster the fulfillment of Gods Plan".

Angels, (ie spirits), CAN APPEAR in the likeness (as a Bodily, physical human person).
Angels, CAN "appear" AS A FEELING, of their Presence, without the mans, VISIBLE "seeing".

People, are faced with making decisions all day long....and at times, when trying to decide Between "this and that"....Might have planned to do THIS....Start off in THIS direction....but GET "A FEELING"....or "SOMETHING" detains "this" plan.

Scripture notifies us...seeing, meeting, encountering "A Stranger"...can very well be an Angel we are seeing, in the form of a bodily person.
People have "accounts" of being detained by "a Stranger", and missing being involved in a traffic accident....(some calling themselves "lucky" / some acknowledging having been "in the presence of Angels")....or "accounts" of "someone" rescuing them "out of danger", but then once out of danger, "that someone", is nowhere to be found/seen.

Heb 13:
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Something to maybe reflect on of your own personal experiences...of a feeling you experienced to change an intended course of travel, not knowing why, but then discovering, your intended course, was a traffic pileup.... or a stranger that detains your intended plan... then you discover that detaining Kept you from a danger, a mishap, a sorrow.

Glory to God,
Taken
I guess I just instantly put it down to Gods protection, but haven’t always considered who else was involved……yes, definitely a good thing to consider reflecting on…..thank you xx
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Experience ~

Traveling, from a city to city, route to make the best time, things to do, want to avoid delays...
Hungry, ah ha, a little roadside cafe. Not too busy, quick in and out, park, lunch served quick......But then....ready to pay bill.... waiting, waiting, waiting at counter....
Foot tapping, exact amount in hand....humm!
Finally....step out to parking lot, jump in vehicle...easing toward highway...
Oh, oh, oh no, Tractor-trailer carrying load of stacked steel pipe, Chains securing the pipe fails, and the load rolls off the trailer onto the lane we were about to enter.
Did, the irritating detainment for paying the bill, become what....the cliche ... "Blessing in Disguize means" ? I think so. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Rita