General Word Association

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
( Hillary.. :) I remember it well)
------------------------------------------

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The proper way to break eggs

Okay..now you have stumped me..I wrote Lilliput =the tiniest country.
From "Gullivers Travels".. Not sure where we go with "breaking eggs??" :D

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lilliput - one of the fictitious island in the Indian Ocean representing the Kingdom of GB. There were rebellions cause by the politics of which end to brake the top of an eggs off - the thin end or the thick end of the egg. It became a religion - the thick ends versus the thin enders - the two rival political factions

APAK

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lilliput - one of the fictitious island in the Indian Ocean representing the Kingdom of GB. There were rebellions cause by the politics of which end to brake the top of an eggs off - the thin end or the thick end of the egg. It became a religion - the thick ends versus the thin enders - the two rival political factions

APAK

Oh right...got it now. :-
-------------------------------------

Division

B

brakelite

APAK
Haha well remembered.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
international dateline. Ouch hard one!!
---------------------

Lose a day. ( depends if you cross it east or going west)