General Word Association

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Medicinal compound (Lily the Pink of 1968)
How on earth did you manage to bring to mind that obscure piece of musical non-entity???? Give me a million years and I would not have brought it to mind...and yet now that you mention it, very familiar...knew all the words and sang along with it every time I heard it!!!

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Both you guys are tough nuts... o_O

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 men raised in New Zealand (you have to be)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You from the mighty Waikato?

River
Angelina:

For me it was Levin in the Horowhenua district..many moons ago...even earlier it was Lower Hutt and Petone, near Wellington.

Brakelite was on the Pacific side, Gisborne area....

B

brakelite

Angelina:

For me it was Levin in the Horowhenua district..many moons ago...even earlier it was Lower Hutt and Petone, near Wellington.

Brakelite was on the Pacific side, Gisborne area....
Started off in Napier until I was 28 then Auckland area for about 15 years then the last 20 or so in Waikato...Paeroa, then Putararu...came to Melbourne 16 months ago.
Just realised those numbers don't add up...make it 25 in Waikato.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Angelina
B

brakelite

Okay! Love Wellington. Go the Hurricanes!
Can't stand Wellington but like the Canes. Dunno who I support now...the Canes (being of HB origin) Chiefs (adopted Tanui) or now the Rebels. Uh, nah, Never mind the rebels. lol But I can't help myself, despite being disappointed constantly and relentlessly, I still follow the Warriors.