Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU are the one who argues against the Scriptures! Now change the subject like you always do.
GINOLJC, to all
#1. you lie when you said I denied the son of God... lol. it's just that you're ignorant of what I been saying, and on that, I'll leave you in your IGNORANCE.

#2. you lie again, by saying I argue aganist the scriptures, if I do, then prove me wrong by the scriptures, WHICH YOU CANNOT DO.... (smile). it's just that simple .... prove me wrong by the scriptures, but you cannot.

that's all you do complain, why don't you reveal some light on the scriptures... well? but you cannot. abd on top of that you don't have a clue who or what the Son of God is.

so in your IGNORANCE, as well in your vain BABBLING I leave you to yourself......

now stay tune to learn about the Son of God and the Son of Man coming up soon. ....... :rolleyes: YIKES!

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW, the Son of God and the Son of Man

edification time

Son of God. when most people see the term "God" in the Son of God, their minds go up... well go down, because the Son of God did not come from heaven, but came out of Mary.... Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

FLESH is "BORN", supportive scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

what was born was "FLESH".

Now, what was Given,
John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
NO FLESH AND BLOOD came from heaven..... :eek: now when you hear the term "Son of man", now LOOK UP. the Son of Man is "spirit". supportive scripture, once again, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

so the Son of Man is God, diversified, in flesh which took on...... took on the idenity of the spirit that was in it.

examine Isaiah 9:6 very close, and one will see the difference between the "Son of Man", which is given, (spirit), and the "Son of God" which was "BORN", (flesh).

REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
#1. you lie when you said I denied the son of God... lol. it's just that you're ignorant of what I been saying, and on that, I'll leave you in your IGNORANCE.
You're twisting my words. Isn't that what liars do? I said, you deny "that Jesus is the Son of God".
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
#2. you lie again, by saying I argue aganist the scriptures, if I do, then prove me wrong by the scriptures, WHICH YOU CANNOT DO.... (smile). it's just that simple .... prove me wrong by the scriptures, but you cannot.
You deny the NT "God the Father" 16 times. Who's lying?
that's all you do complain, why don't you reveal some light on the scriptures... well? but you cannot. abd on top of that you don't have a clue who or what the Son of God is.
You attack the Bible. I defend the Bible. How is that "complaining"?
so in your IGNORANCE, as well in your vain BABBLING I leave you to yourself......

now stay tune to learn about the Son of God and the Son of Man coming up soon. ....... :rolleyes:
God warned us that you would deny Jesus is the Son of God.
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Why can't you "confess that Jesus is the Son of God"?

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW, the Son of God and the Son of Man

edification time

Son of God. when most people see the term "God" in the Son of God, their minds go up... well go down, because the Son of God did not come from heaven, but came out of Mary.... Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

FLESH is "BORN", supportive scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

what was born was "FLESH".

Now, what was Given,
John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
NO FLESH AND BLOOD came from heaven..... :eek: now when you hear the term "Son of man", now LOOK UP. the Son of Man is "spirit". supportive scripture, once again, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

so the Son of Man is God, diversified, in flesh which took on...... took on the idenity of the spirit that was in it.

examine Isaiah 9:6 very close, and one will see the difference between the "Son of Man", which is given, (spirit), and the "Son of God" which was "BORN", (flesh).

PICJAG
Another smoke screen to hide your denial of Jesus, "the Son of God" and "God the Father", in the NT.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're twisting my words. Isn't that what liars do? I said, you deny "that Jesus is the Son of God".
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
JESUS the CHRIST, I said JESUS.... do you know the difference between, Jesus the Christ, and Christ Jesus?

or Lord Jesus, or Jesus the Lord?........ (smile). now I suggest you go back and understand the difference between these name in combination with titles... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG

Last edited by a moderator:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another smoke screen to hide your denial of Jesus, "the Son of God" and "God the Father", in the NT.
well I suggest you get some smoke screen remover.... better know as the Holy Ghost, to clear up your smoke filled eyes... o_O so that you can see the truth.

now let try edification once more. example, 101G and his wife went to New York on vacation. while there 101G was walking in Centeral Park, and was assaulted and mugged, in which resulted in 101G's death. upon arrival the police Identified 101G by his DL in his wallet. later they found out that 101G was here on vacation, and was staying at the Marriott Hotel where they met my wife. NOW LISTEN CLOSLEY,

so the police ask my wife if she would come down to the morgue to identify the body of her HUSBAND. did you get that kcnalp? not to identify her husband, but the BODY of her husband. see the difference now. your body is NOT "YOU". the Son of God is Flesh and Bone with blood, it's a BODY that YOU dwell in.

for his body took on the Idenity of the Spirit that was in it. but in our fallen state, our spirits takes on the idenity of the body that it dwells in. hence the battle of the spirit and the flesh. see Galatians 5:16, & 17.

now let me make it very, very, very clear. your body identifies who you are. for instance if you have scars, even as a child, you got them by a mistake you made. or as an adult, you drank, and now you kidneys are shutting down, and your skin are drying up, or your hair is truning grey before you should.

Just as the scars in our Lord's body identified him in the resurrection. and some didn't believe until they seen the scars for themselves. but notice one cannot scar a spirit.... (smile), are you getting any of this? just as with twins, one can have an identifying skin mold, where one can tell one from another.

Son of God is Flesh/the body... scripture, Matthew 16:13 "When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"Matthew 16:14 "And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets."Matthew 16:15 "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"Matthew 16:16 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."Matthew 16:17 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."

kcnalp, kcnalp, did you hear what JESUS said? listen close... verse 13, "Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"
you didn't get that, did you? ... I, I, I, I, I, the Son of Man ... am. answer, I AM, and I AM is not flesh... :eek: let Peter tell you, verse 16, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God." HOLD IT, Peter said thou art the "CHRIST", why did Peter say that? answer, because the Lord Jesus already told them him "WHO" he was, (the Son of Man), now Peter tells us "WHAT" is is, (the Son of God). BINGO.

do you see your ERROR now? my God how hard is it to understand.

we suggest you read this post again... ok. to get the meat of it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I suggest you get some smoke screen remover.... better know as the Holy Ghost, to clear up your smoke filled eyes... o_O so that you can see the truth.

now let try edification once more. example, 101G and his wife went to New York on vacation. while there 101G was walking in Centeral Park, and was assaulted and mugged, in which resulted in 101G's death. upon arrival the police Identified 101G by his DL in his wallet. later they found out that 101G was here on vacation, and was staying at the Marriott Hotel where they met my wife. NOW LISTEN CLOSLEY,

so the police ask my wife if she would come down to the morgue to identify the body of her HUSBAND. did you get that kcnalp? not to identify her husband, but the BODY of her husband. see the difference now. your body is NOT "YOU". the Son of God is Flesh and Bone with blood, it's a BODY that YOU dwell in.

for his body took on the Idenity of the Spirit that was in it. but in our fallen state, our spirits takes on the idenity of the body that it dwells in. hence the battle of the spirit and the flesh. see Galatians 5:16, & 17.

now let me make it very, very, very clear. your body identifies who you are. for instance if you have scars, even as a child, you got them by a mistake you made. or as an adult, you drank, and now you kidneys are shutting down, and your skin are drying up, or your hair is truning grey before you should.

Just as the scars in our Lord's body identified him in the resurrection. and some didn't believe until they seen the scars for themselves. but notice one cannot scar a spirit.... (smile), are you getting any of this? just as with twins, one can have an identifying skin mold, where one can tell one from another.

Son of God is Flesh/the body... scripture, Matthew 16:13 "When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"Matthew 16:14 "And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets."Matthew 16:15 "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"Matthew 16:16 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."Matthew 16:17 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."

kcnalp, kcnalp, did you hear what JESUS said? listen close... verse 13, "Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"
you didn't get that, did you? ... I, I, I, I, I, the Son of Man ... am. answer, I AM, and I AM is not flesh... :eek: let Peter tell you, verse 16, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God." HOLD IT, Peter said thou art the "CHRIST", why did Peter say that? answer, because the Lord Jesus already told them him "WHO" he was, (the Son of Man), now Peter tells us "WHAT" is is, (the Son of God). BINGO.

do you see your ERROR now? my God how hard is it to understand.

we suggest you read this post again... ok. to get the meat of it.
Another smoke screen! You still didn't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God.
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see how ignorant you are, JESUS the CHRIST, I said JESUS.... do you know the difference between, Jesus the Christ, and Christ Jesus?

or Lord Jesus, or Jesus the Lord?........ (smile). now I suggest you go back and understand the difference between these name in combination with titles... :eek: YIKES!.
Again you change the subject! Why can't you confess that Jesus is the Son of God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you change the subject! Why can't you confess that Jesus is the Son of God?
so with that answer, we can take this as you cannot comprehend what was posted in #367. guess not.... :rolleyes: YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so with that answer, we can take this as you cannot comprehend what was posted in #367. guess not.... :rolleyes: YIKES!
God's people "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". Why can't you confess that Jesus is the Son of God?

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edifying scripture to the TRUTH,
Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Many a christian think this is two separate person, NO, only one Person.

yes the Father is the Son diversified in flesh as a man. God's own ARM.

for the titles tells us so, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

it's amazing how many Christian miss this simple TRUTH, fo many are still in the flesh and still are in their sins.

God is a "Spirit", and that's the Lord Jesus.... scripture, Revelation 2:1 "Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;"

God is a "Spirit" lets see....... Revelation 2:7 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

but was it not Jesus the Lord speaking to the church?...... :D YIKES! truth will catch you every time.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edifying scripture to the TRUTH,
Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

yes the Father is the Son diversified in flesh as a man. God's own ARM.

for the titles tells us so, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

it's amazing how many Christian miss this simple TRUTH, fo many are still in the flesh and still are in their sins.

God is a "Spirit", and that's the Lord Jesus.... scripture, Revelation 2:1 "Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;"

God is a "Spirit" lets see....... Revelation 2:7 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

but was it not Jesus the Lord speaking to the church?...... :D YIKES! truth will catch you every time.

PICJAG
Those who cannot confess that Jesus is the Son of God are not of God. Can you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who cannot confess that Jesus is the Son of God are not of God. Can you?
those who ignorantly keep asking, is they of God?..... (smile?)

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God".

I'm glad you keep asking because you're trying to learn. but keep on asking.

Now, one question, is the Son of Man coming back for us, or the Son of God? .............. (smile). now, can you confess that?... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you keep asking because you're trying to learn. but keep on asking.

Now, one question, is the Son of Man coming back for us, or the Son of God? .............. (smile). now, can you confess that?... :eek: YIKES!
Why would I want you who can't even confess that Jesus is the Son of God to teach me?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

You are saying that from your own, your spirit tries to deny and counterfeit Scriptures using surreptitiously Scriptures. What you are preaching and spreading is apostasy and a lie.

JESUS said: The bread of God is HE which comes down
FROM HEAVEN, and gives life unto the world. I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst.

I came down
FROM HEAVEN, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life, and I will raise him up at the last Day - that is, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ.

JESUS said to the Jews: Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead, but this is the bread which comes down
FROM HEAVEN, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

I am the living bread which came down
FROM HEAVEN: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The Jews asked to JESUS : What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him whom He has sent.

You are of the earth, made of the dust of the earth, he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from heaven is above all.

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Son of God. when most people see the term "God" in the Son of God, their minds go up... well go down, because the Son of God did not come from heaven, but came out of Mary....
Wrong again!
John 3:13 (NKJV)
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You are saying that from you own, what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, yeah, the Word is God, He is from everlasting to everlasting, He, the Word, has not beginning nor ending.
When the Word was made flesh after around 4000 years of God's work, and was born JESUS, then JESUS is the beginning and the ending, the Almighty. JESUS said: I and my Father are One. JESUS said that because He is the Word-God made flesh,
both are One but both are TWO distincts Persons, and JESUS recognized that the Father is greater than Him.

In the fourth Day(Genesis 1:v.16), or after around 4000 years of God's work ,
according His plan of restoration of all things(Acts 3:v.18-24), JESUS, the Greater Light, said: My Father (that is the Word) worketh hitherto, and I work. God Father and JESUS, both are two distinct Persons, but both are One, evidently, the Word-God- was made flsesh and was born JESUS, Son of God.

John 3:v.16-21

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the NAME of the only begotten Son of God. - JESUS -

19 And this is the condemnation, that light (the Greater Light) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.