Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is your problem, you addressed the meaning of offspring, which is defined above. Jesus is the "root" of that offspring, or in other words, He is the vine, the origin, the source or life.
first thanks for the reply, second out of your own mouth you gave the answer but you have no knowledge of what you said. no you ERROR, did you not hear? the Root/First is Jesus, as ORDINAL First, LORD/Spirit/title Father, and he Jesus , "Diversified", the ORDINAL Last is the "Offspring", Lord/Son/spirit. examine what I just printed carefully. see, when you understand that, ...... then all the rest of your post will be answered. so lest get the Root/First and the Offspring/Last correct first before we contuine, and when we understand that Jesus is both the Root/First, and the Offspring/Last, then you will understand the plurality of God as ONE PERSON.

so lets examine the First and the Last... it's always good to start at the beginning, so that we get the end correct... ok.

evidence. Jesus is the First and the Last, (the same one person), but at different time in the History of the bible, (but the same one person). as with your Genesis 1:26. so lets start there and learn the truth. and then we can eliminate any two or three persons, and understand the true plurality of God.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

do you understand what God just said there? so Ronald, is this one person present, (God), or is there two or three other person present also? your answer please.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the First and the Last,

Yes the Alpha and the Omega.
101G, do you know what God is saying there? The first and last letter of the Greek Alphabet. It means that all that exists is in Him and came from Him.
We can see this concept in
Col. 1:16-17: "for by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or rulers, or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."
Hold together or "consist". Every atom in the universe is held together by Him.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

I have just skimmed through a couple other posts from others. It appears that you don't understand a fundamental truth, that Jesus is God, Who became flesh and dwelt among us and therefore He spiritually existed before He was physically born on earth. The Pharisees were puzzled about Jesus too when they accused him of being possessed by a demon and He replied: "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”
Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8:56-58

Jesus claimed He not only existed before Abraham, but He also made a reference to Exodus 3:14, when God said to Moses, "I AM Who I Am”; and He said, “This is what you shall say to the sons of Israel: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’
He is the great I Am. It was a confusing introduction He gave to Moses. Later, He would reveal more of what that meant in the Book of John:
"I am from above ...
I am the Bread of life which came down from heaven ...
I am the Good Shepherd
I am the Vine ...
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life ...
I am the Resurrection ...
I am the Door ..."

So you see, the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit before the foundation of the earth. He is the Creator. Don't strain yourself to discern. All scripture is spiritually discerned. Unless you have been baptized by the Holy Spirit (and you would have to ask for Him, believe He exists), prior to which you would have to believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose on the third day according to the scriptures, you wint discern the truth about God or His Word.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can see this concept in
Col. 1:16-17: "for by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or rulers, or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."
Hold together or "consist". Every atom in the universe is held together by Him.
thanks for the reply, yes, the alpha is is the "First, the ordinal First. and the Omega is the Last the Ordinal Last, I hope you know what that means. and yes, everything is done by him, another verse, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." did you get that? "so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Oh what a loaded verse...

I have just skimmed through a couple other posts from others. It appears that you don't understand a fundamental truth, that Jesus is God, Who became flesh and dwelt among us and therefore He spiritually existed before He was physically born on earth.
lol, thanks for the reply here. Ronald, I been saying that Jesus is God, but what you don't understand is that Jesus is the plurality of his ownself.
So you see, the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit before the foundation of the earth.
are you so sure about that? this is where you and other ERROR, Listen, John 1:1b "and the Word was with God". see that "with" there in the verse, remember you said, "the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit". so Ronald, are you saying that this Word that was "with" his, as you say, "Father" before the foundation of the world correct? now just one more to be sure about the "with" listen carefully,. and watch the "with" here. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." so Ronald, is the First that is "with" the Last here in John 1:1 and Isaiah 41:4 is one or two persons? please answer..... ok.

and if what you said is true, ....... "the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit" before the foundation of the World, so is this the US, and the OUR at Genesis 1:26, yes or no?

Looking to hear from you.

PICJAG

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." did you get that? "so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Oh what a loaded verse...
The physical universe was made by Jesus, Who is God, The Creator , Who is omnipotent, using spiritual forces outside the physics. This is why scientists can't figure out the universe. There is a missing force they can't see. In theory they postulate dimensions beyond four, quantum physics and such, but they are at a loss to the force that holds it together. COL.1:16-17

Jesus is the plurality of his ownself.
He is the God/man. God became flesh and dwelt among us.

and the Word was with God". see that "with" there in the verse, remember you said, "the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit". so Ronald, are you saying that this Word that was "with" his, as you say, "Father" before the foundation of the world correct? now just one more to be sure about the "with" listen carefully,. and watch the "with" here. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." so Ronald, is the First that is "with" the Last here in John 1:1 and Isaiah 41:4 is one or two persons? please answer..... ok
Why not look at the whole verse,
John 1:1
In the beggining was the Word (logos, the exact illuminatuon and expression of God); and the Word was with God (the Father and Holy Spirit) and the Word was God. Jesus is called the Word. You cannot be the exact llumination and expression of God unless you are God.
the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit" before the foundation of the World, so is this the US, and the OUR at Genesis 1:26, yes or no?
Yes! Elohim is the Triune God. Jesus is the illumination and expression of God.
He is the First and the Last. The is speaks of several qualities:
He is eternal,
He is the causal force, the Creator of the universe. All things were created by him and for Him. He holds all things together and in the end will destory they universe.
He is unique, He is God and has no God's before Him.
He is the Beginning and the End, the Author of our faith and finisher of it, therefore, Savior.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not look at the whole verse,
John 1:1
In the beggining was the Word (logos, the exact illuminatuon and expression of God); and the Word was with God (the Father and Holy Spirit) and the Word was God. Jesus is called the Word. You cannot be the exact llumination and expression of God unless you are God.

101G said: ↑
the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit" before the foundation of the World, so is this the US, and the OUR at Genesis 1:26, yes or no?

Yes! Elohim is the Triune God. Jesus is the illumination and expression of God.
He is the First and the Last. The is speaks of several qualities:
He is eternal,
He is the causal force, the Creator of the universe. All things were created by him and for Him. He holds all things together and in the end will destory they universe.
He is unique, He is God and has no God's before Him.
He is the Beginning and the End, the Author of our faith and finisher of it, therefore, Savior.

First thanks for the reply, second, lets look at this.
so the Elohim is the Triune God. as you say, was at the foundation of the world. well lets see if this is true, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

well Ronald David Bruno, the scripture states, the creator here is the LORD, the "I AM" who made all things. and if this is JESUS, (which it is), he said that he, "stretcheth forth the heavens alone", and "spreadeth abroad the earth by myself". you said, "the pre-incarnate Jesus was with His Father and the Spirit" before the foundation of the World". but the "I AM" said that he was "Alone", and "By himself", which means no one else was PRESENT AT CREATION, but HIM. and we have God witness himself, listen in Isaiah 45:12 "I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded."

now Ronald David Bruno, God said, "I have made the earth, and created man upon it". ok, do the bible contridict itself? NO, we agree on that. now, if God, "I" created man upon the earth", and "I", is a single person designation, then, "WHO" is the US and the OUR in Genesis 1:26 who created Man? listen, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

well now Ronald David Bruno, either God is one Person, "I", and the pre-incarnate Jesus was not "WITH" His Father and the Spirit" before the foundation of the World, WHICH YOU SAID, notice "WHICH YOU SAID, or the bible is contradicting itself. which we both know that the bible don't do. so Ronald David Bruno can you reconcicle this for us? this wil settle the answer to the Godhead it there is one or two, or three persons in the Godhead.

I'll be Looking for your response.

PICJAG

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but the "I AM" said that he was "Alone", and "By himself", which means no one else was PRESENT AT CREATION, but HIM. and we have God witness himself, listen in Isaiah 45:12 "I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded."

He did not say He was alone - you are adding to that. He said He did it alone. The Father and Holy Spirit were in agreement - let us make man ... Jesus performed it. Like a family agrees on something to be done and allows their son to accomplish it, so too did the Father allow the Son to accomplish ALL. Remember, Jesus is the expression of God. He expresses the Godhead, in power, in words, in communication, in judgment.
"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:"Heb. 1:3

This is what the Father says to His Son:
"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever ..." Heb. 1:8
Jesus reveals the Father and the Holy Spirit reveals the Son.
Jesus said, “He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you” (John 16:14)
And here more proof, they were together in the beginning, Jesus' request of the Father on the Cross:
"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."
John 17:5

If you do not receive this, there is nothing more I can say except _ whatever church you learned this theology in, find a different one.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did not say He was alone - you are adding to that. He said He did it alone. The Father and Holy Spirit were in agreement - let us make man ... Jesus performed it. Like a family agrees on something to be done and allows their son to accomplish it, so too did the Father allow the Son to accomplish ALL. Remember, Jesus is the expression of God. He expresses the Godhead, in power, in words, in communication, in judgment.
"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:"Heb. 1:3

This is what the Father says to His Son:
"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever ..." Heb. 1:8
Jesus reveals the Father and the Holy Spirit reveals the Son.
Jesus said, “He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you” (John 16:14)
And here more proof, they were together in the beginning, Jesus' request of the Father on the Cross:
"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."
John 17:5

If you do not receive this, there is nothing more I can say exalt whatever church you learned this theology in, find a different one.
ok Ronald David Bruno, lets get educated. listen to the scriptures, Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
now you said that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit was all there, correct. now can the Lord Jesus lie? no, of course not. now listen to Jesus who is the son say about who created man.... listen, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" (NOW WATCH WHAT THE SON, JESUS SAY NEXT)
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

HOLD IT, HOLD THE PRESS, say what Jesus? ... "he" MADE THEM, what? ....... he made them. but Jesus, was it not you who MADE ALL THINGS , according to John 1:3? answer yes. but how can you say "HE" made man, when in fact is was you? because I AM the Father when I created man "BY MYSELF", "ALONE", yes Alone, and here's my proof, it was ME the ordinal First, as in First and Last, who made man. listen to my OWN witness, the very next veres in Genesis, listen.... Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." BINGO.

well Ronald David Bruno, how many is "HE", and "HIS?"..... well? did you get that? so my question to you, "How did God go from, US, and OUR, in Genesis 1:26, and in the very next Verse 27, said, his and he?". please read those verses again.

now remember Ronald David Bruno, a. God don't lie, nor the Lord Jesus, both said "HE", created man male and female, and the Lord Jesus said, "he" the ordinal First, created man male and female......... :eek: YIKES!.

now ronald, tell us how God was alone and byhimself at Genesis 1:26 when he made man male and female..... Uh O.....

PICJAG

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

He came as a suffering, humble servant and relinquished His glory temporarily.
"who, as He already existed in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped," Phil. 2:6
Man would not grasp that He, being born a human, was God. It was a concept that needed to be demonstrated. So in the above verse, He is directing them to scripture alone. Did you expect Him to say, "HELLO, MY NAME IS JESUS, I'M GOD, THE CREATOR, HAVENT YOU READ MY BOOK ... BTW, IT'S BEEN ME COMMUNICATING TO YOU ALL ALONG, THROUGH THE PROPHETS ... I'M HERE NOW, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SHOW SOME RESPECT ... OR ELSE!"
Man is to discover Him and Who He is by faith. Faith comes by the Word.

I am afraid you do not have the Holy Spirit. You must be baptized by Him in order to receive the ability to discern scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He came as a suffering, humble servant and relinquished His glory temporarily.
"who, as He already existed in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped," Phil. 2:6
Man would not grasp that He, being born a human, was God. It was a concept that needed to be demonstrated. So in the above verse, He is directing them to scripture alone. Did you expect Him to say, "HELLO, MY NAME IS JESUS, I'M GOD, THE CREATOR, HAVENT YOU READ MY BOOK ... BTW, IT'S BEEN ME COMMUNICATING TO YOU ALL ALONG, THROUGH THE PROPHETS ... I'M HERE NOW, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SHOW SOME RESPECT ... OR ELSE!"
Man is to discover Him and Who He is by faith. Faith comes by the Word.

I am afraid you do not have the Holy Spirit. You must be baptized by Him in order to receive the ability to discern scripture.
so we can take this as you cannot reconcile Genesis 1:26 with Matthews 19:4 and Genesis 1:27... correct. because what you said in your reply exposed it that you didn't know that it was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26 & 27 who made the one man, male and female.

and you still haven't "grasp" Phil. 2:6, for if you did then you would not have posted your reply as you did. understand Ronald, Phil 2:6 explain to us why there was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26 & 27... (smile). but you cannot "grasp", the understanding of it. so I'll help you out a bit. listen carefully.
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" form here is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. which means "NATURE, and God's Nature is "Spirit", now listen to the definition.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

the root of G3444 μορφή morphe is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. and I'll make it plain for you... definition #1,
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

do you know what's another word for portion? that's right "SHARE", the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh. BINGO, was that too hard to "grasp?" understand this equally Sharing of oneself is summed up in one word, the Greek word, G243 allos, in our English language, "ANOTHER", like in "ANOTHER" Comforter... :rolleyes: YIKES!. and this another comforter is G243, because "another" have two meaning in Greek,
G243 allos and G2087 heteros, understand the difference between the two, for G243 allos, expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. do you "grasp" this? no, but we'll make it clear. a numerical difference #1. Father/LORD/First. numerical difference #2. Son/Lord/Last. and denotes another of the same sort. meaning the SAME PERSON.... (smile). Jesus is the First, the ordinal first, Father/LORD, and he's the Last, the Ordinal Last. Oh how simple this is. and if you think I'm lying, listen,

Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;"

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
(the Alpha & the Omega is the First and the Last who is the ALMIGHTY. listen, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

THESE ARE ALL JESUS AS "Lord", the Ordinal LAST, (who is also the First. now JESUS as LORD, the ordinal FIRST, (who is also the Last), listen,

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
see that"with" there in between the First ... Last... :D it's the same persons as in John 1:1 the Word was "With" God and was God. now the EYE OPENER. many say the "with" in John 1:1 indicate the Son, the Word with the Father, the Spirit. well NO, and I say again NO, because Isaiah by God ALMIGHTY said this about about himself as First and Last, listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ALSO, ALSO, ALSO, yes, the with is the SAME one Person, that's why Genesis 1:26 & 27 is ONE person, lets see the revelation. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
the FIGURE to come is his OWN IMAGE, and that image to come was the perfect, sinless man, the Christ, the LAST ADAM. understand Ronald, God was his OWN Prophet when he said in Genesis 1:26 "Let US make man in OUR Image". BECAUSE MAKING MAN INTO MALE AND FEMALE, THERE'S THAT "ANOTHER" OF HIMSELF, UNDERSTAND EVE IS THE "ANOTHER" OF ADAM. she came out of Adam, that's why she is called a man/Adam only a female man, but a man, because he and she together is MANKIND/Adam, H120 אָדָם 'adam. and her name, as to "WHAT" she is ... Adam, supportive scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

BINGO, the Godhead is explained. the Lord Jesus is ANOTHER of himself in flesh. just what the apostle Paul said, by the Holy Spirit, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

WHAT WAS MADE? the male and the Female, the another of oneself. for woman was taken out of the man. just as Eve is the another, or the EXPRESS IMAGE of Adam, likewise, the Lord Jesus, the Son is the EXPRESS image of the Spirit/Father. BINGO.

was that too hard to grasp? we suggest you copy this post for study, and re-read it for understanding, if need be, ask if you have any questions. this explain why there was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26, because the our and the us was to come.

now if as you said, "I don't have the Spirit", well prove me wrong.... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot reconcile Genesis 1:26 with Matthews 19:4 and Genesis 1:27... correct. because what you said in your reply exposed it that you didn't know that it was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26 & 27 who made the one man, male and female.

and you still haven't "grasp" Phil. 2:6, for if you did then you would not have posted your reply as you did. understand Ronald, Phil 2:6 explain to us why there was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26 & 27... (smile). but you cannot "grasp", the understanding of it. so I'll help you out a bit. listen carefully.
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" form here is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. which means "NATURE, and God's Nature is "Spirit", now listen to the definition.
1. form.

the root of G3444 μορφή morphe is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. and I'll make it plain for you... definition #1,

do you know what's another word for portion? that's right "SHARE", the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh. BINGO, was that too hard to "grasp?" understand this equally Sharing of oneself is summed up in one word, the Greek word, G243 allos, in our English language, "ANOTHER", like in "ANOTHER" Comforter... :rolleyes: YIKES!. and this another comforter is G243, because "another" have two meaning in Greek,
G243 allos and G2087 heteros, understand the difference between the two, for G243 allos, expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. do you "grasp" this? no, but we'll make it clear. a numerical difference #1. Father/LORD/First. numerical difference #2. Son/Lord/Last. and denotes another of the same sort. meaning the SAME PERSON.... (smile). Jesus is the First, the ordinal first, Father/LORD, and he's the Last, the Ordinal Last. Oh how simple this is. and if you think I'm lying, listen,

Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;"

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
(the Alpha & the Omega is the First and the Last who is the ALMIGHTY. listen, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

THESE ARE ALL JESUS AS "Lord", the Ordinal LAST, (who is also the First. now JESUS as LORD, the ordinal FIRST, (who is also the Last), listen,

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
see that"with" there in between the First ... Last... :D it's the same persons as in John 1:1 the Word was "With" God and was God. now the EYE OPENER. many say the "with" in John 1:1 indicate the Son, the Word with the Father, the Spirit. well NO, and I say again NO, because Isaiah by God ALMIGHTY said this about about himself as First and Last, listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ALSO, ALSO, ALSO, yes, the with is the SAME one Person, that's why Genesis 1:26 & 27 is ONE person, lets see the revelation. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
the FIGURE to come is his OWN IMAGE, and that image to come was the perfect, sinless man, the Christ, the LAST ADAM. understand Ronald, God was his OWN Prophet when he said in Genesis 1:26 "Let US make man in OUR Image". BECAUSE MAKING MAN INTO MALE AND FEMALE, THERE'S THAT "ANOTHER" OF HIMSELF, UNDERSTAND EVE IS THE "ANOTHER" OF ADAM. she came out of Adam, that's why she is called a man/Adam only a female man, but a man, because he and she together is MANKIND/Adam, H120 אָדָם 'adam. and her name, as to "WHAT" she is ... Adam, supportive scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

BINGO, the Godhead is explained. the Lord Jesus is ANOTHER of himself in flesh. just what the apostle Paul said, by the Holy Spirit, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

WHAT WAS MADE? the male and the Female, the another of oneself. for woman was taken out of the man. just as Eve is the another, or the EXPRESS IMAGE of Adam, likewise, the Lord Jesus, the Son is the EXPRESS image of the Spirit/Father. BINGO.

was that too hard to grasp? we suggest you copy this post for study, and re-read it for understanding, if need be, ask if you have any questions. this explain why there was only ONE PERSON at Genesis 1:26, because the our and the us was to come.

now if as you said, "I don't have the Spirit", well prove me wrong.... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

PICJAG
No Christian wants to be taught by a child of Satan who denies that Jesus is the Son of God. And who denies "God the Father" 16 times in the NT!

1 John 5:5 (NKJV)
5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray to receive the Holy Spirit, the Helper, Who will counsel you and guide you. He will give you discernment. Be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
"In the NAME" SINGULAR, and that Name was Jesus. That's why the Apostles baptized in the Name of Jesus, no other way! NOBODY was baptized "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" in the NT! Nobody.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In the NAME" SINGULAR, and that Name was Jesus. That's why the Apostles baptized in the Name of Jesus, no other way! NOBODY was baptized "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" in the NT! Nobody.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, three person with the same one NAME? well any distinction just went out the door..... lol ... :rolleyes: YIKES! do one see how ignorant that is, three separate persons with the same one name, I see why trinitarians say it's confusing. my. my, my. oh well let them stay in a state of confusion.

PICJAG

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was.
Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: ASV

Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: ESV

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: KJV

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, NASB

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, NIV

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, NKJV

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit RSV

They baptized that way.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I erred in posting to you, I meant to post to 101G tthe message, "Pray to receive Holy Spirit ..."

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. form.

PICJAG
I am so sorry I mis-posted this message to the wrong person, it was meant for you!
Pray to receive the Holy Spirit, the Helper, Who will counsel you and guide you. He will give you discernment. Be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so sorry I mis-posted this message to the wrong person, it was meant for you!
First thanks for the reply.... (smile)... but it was the Holy Ghost who gave me discernment on Genesis 1:26 and 27.

so we can take your reply as that you cannot refute what the HOLY SPIRIT has given me in discernment in Gesis 1:26 & 27?

if you believe that I don't have the Holy Spirit, then correct by the scriptures that I'm in error then, but read Post #409 again before you try in correct my post.

see, I'm like the apostle Paul, I believe that I have the Spirit also.... 1 Corinthians 7:40 "But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God." ........ :rolleyes: YIKES!

so if you can refute what I posted by the scriptures, please do..... 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

NOW, I'M GOING TO ASK YOU ONCE MORE. IF YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS GENESIS 1:26 & 27 I'M GAME.....

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, three person with the same one NAME? well any distinction just went out the door..... lol ... :rolleyes: YIKES! do one see how ignorant that is, three separate persons with the same one name, I see why trinitarians say it's confusing. my. my, my. oh well let them stay in a state of confusion.

PICJAG
You keep forgetting Satan is keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God"!

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
The Scriptures ignorant? Pity you on Judgment Day.

Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME (SINGULAR) of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep forgetting Satan is keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God"!

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
first thanks for both of your none-related to the subject replies. second,
The Scriptures ignorant? Pity you on Judgment Day.

Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME (SINGULAR) of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
PITY? listen to the Lord, Luke 23:28 "But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children." ...... o_O YIKES!.

kcnalp, keep on saying what you say, and keep on learing, for that's what you are going on the sly... (lol). but remember, Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

PICJAG