Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS said: The bread of God is HE which comes down FROM HEAVEN, and gives life unto the world. I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst.

I came down
FROM HEAVEN, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life, and I will raise him up at the last Day - that is, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ.
GINOLJC to all.
did flesh and blood come down from heaven?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again!
John 3:13 (NKJV)
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
see Post #381

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are saying that from you own, what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, yeah, the Word is God, He is from everlasting to everlasting, He, the Word, has not beginning nor ending.
thanks for the reply, second, lets reaso, you said, "the Word is God, He is from everlasting to everlasting"
ok, question for you. it was the Lord Jesus who ,ade all things ... correct, per John 1:3, and the same one who made all things in Isaiah 44:24... correct, for there is only ONE MAKER. now it was God who made the male and the female according Genesis 1:26... correct one person, per Genesis 1:27.. right. but listen to this what the Lord Jesus said about who made the male and female, listen, Jesus speaking, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,". so Oseas, was it not Jesus who made all things? correct, so whay did he said "HE" made then male and female. REMEMBER, it was Jesus who made alll things,

will be looking for your answer.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
id flesh and blood come down from heaven?

Do not you know Who was made flesh? It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Who are you?

The intention of your spirit is to confound God's people, but who has discernment of spirit will not be confused by your deceived spirit.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
thanks for the reply, second, lets reaso, you said, "the Word is God, He is from everlasting to everlasting"
ok, question for you. it was the Lord Jesus who ,ade all things ... correct, per John 1:3, and the same one who made all things in Isaiah 44:24... correct, for there is only ONE MAKER. now it was God who made the male and the female according Genesis 1:26... correct one person, per Genesis 1:27.. right. but listen to this what the Lord Jesus said about who made the male and female, listen, Jesus speaking, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,". so Oseas, was it not Jesus who made all things? correct, so whay did he said "HE" made then male and female. REMEMBER, it was Jesus who made alll things,

PICJAG 101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

...there is only ONE MAKER.[/QUOTE]

Where is written "there is only ONE MAKER?
You wrote above and confirmed Scriptures saying: "it was the Lord Jesus who ,ade all things ... correct, per John 1:3", ...

Yeah, where is written "for there is only ONE MAKER"?

By the way, Who do you think was "HE" according Scriptures? Yeah, who is "HE"?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is written "there is only ONE MAKER?
GINOLJC, to all.

did you not "READ?" the scripture I posted. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

A. "I AM the LORD". I is a single person. and that single person is the LORD, all caps, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" one LORD?, yes One LORD, one Person.

B. "Alone". definition, having no one else present. BINGO, meaning there is no three person Godhead.

C. "by myself". definition, 1. alone. 2. unaided.

well Oseas, that's only ONE MAKER. and the Lord Jesus made all things, pers John 1:3. but the same Lord Jesus the ordinal Last said, this, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

well only ONE God made all things, including Man.

now God is only one LORD, but it was Jesus who made all thing, so why did the Lord Jesus say in Matthew 19:4 the "he" made them" now, was he speaking of himself? or someone else?..... (smile), .. :eek: YIKES!

now, mind explaining why he, JESUS, the LORD, the ordinal First, according to Deuteronomy 6:4, who Made all things, said as the ordinal Last that "he", not "I", made all things.

cain't wait to hear that answer.

PICJAG

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
GINOLJC, to all.

did you not "READ?" the scripture I posted. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

A. "I AM the LORD". I is a single person. and that single person is the LORD, all caps, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" one LORD?, yes One LORD, one Person.

B. "Alone". definition, having no one else present. BINGO, meaning there is no three person Godhead.

C. "by myself". definition, 1. alone. 2. unaided.

well Oseas, that's only ONE MAKER. and the Lord Jesus made all things, pers John 1:3. but the same Lord Jesus the ordinal Last said, this, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

well only ONE God made all things, including Man.

now God is only one LORD, but it was Jesus who made all thing, so why did the Lord Jesus say in Matthew 19:4 the "he" made them" now, was he speaking of himself? or someone else?..... (smile), .. :eek: YIKES!

now, mind explaining why he, JESUS, the LORD, the ordinal First, according to Deuteronomy 6:4, who Made all things, said as the ordinal Last that "he", not "I", made all things.

cain't wait to hear that answer.

PICJAG

What you have quoted from the prophets fulfilled LITERALLY, I introduce you who is the LORD, the LORD God: Revelation 1:v.8: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

So, do not you know who is HE? Even you wrote: "and the Lord Jesus made all things, pers John 1:3".

HE WAS SPEAKING OF HIMSELF to the Pharisees, but this detail JESUS did occult to them. JESUS is wise, no? In His wisdom, being HE in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God. Things soever God Father does, these also does JESUS likewise.

You have learned so well from your father, as TEMPTER, and spiritual Saboteur, as you confess, you work with lies and falsifications of the Scriptures, unfortunately. Your joy is to apply your satanic sabotage among the humble and beloved people of God. Think of your reward.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you have quoted from the prophets fulfilled LITERALLY, I introduce you who is the LORD, the LORD God: Revelation 1:v.8: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

So, do not you know who is HE? Even you wrote: "and the Lord Jesus made all things, pers John 1:3".

HE WAS SPEAKING OF HIMSELF to the Pharisees, but this detail JESUS did occult to them. JESUS is wise, no? In His wisdom, being HE in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God. Things soever God Father does, these also does JESUS likewise.

You have learned so well from your father, as TEMPTER, and spiritual Saboteur, as you confess, you work with lies and falsifications of the Scriptures, unfortunately. Your joy is to apply your satanic sabotage among the humble and beloved people of God. Think of your reward.
first thanks for the reply, second false answer, the Lord Jesus was refering not unto himself in the flesh as the G2758 κενόω kenoo Lord with blood, who made all things. no, he was refering to himself as the ordinal FIRST. oh slow of heart and streatched in ignorance, out of your own mouth you have no clue what you said. listen to your quote of Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

we ask you, and be careful as to what we are ask you, is the Alpha the same entity who is the Omega, and is the beginning the same entity who is the end?, yes or no.

and one more, is the "Frist", the ordinal First, the same entity who is the "Last" the ordinal Last? yes or no. we suggest you watch how we worded that in all the questions.

to help you out, because it's not fair in light of your lack of knowledge. here's a couple of scripturest that will answer the question.

#1. 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

#2. 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

now, your answer please. if you cannot get the answer now, Lord help you. cannot wait to hear your answer.... :eek: YIKES! .... (smile)

PICJAG

PS keep Matthews 19:3 in the back of your head..... :D and don't let it bit you in the ..... what the french calls the "derrière"

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
first thanks for the reply, second false answer, the Lord Jesus was refering not unto himself in the flesh as the G2758 κενόω kenoo Lord with blood, who made all things. no, he was refering to himself as the ordinal FIRST. oh slow of heart and streatched in ignorance, out of your own mouth you have no clue what you said. listen to your quote of Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

we ask you, and be careful as to what we are ask you, is the Alpha the same entity who is the Omega, and is the beginning the same entity who is the end?, yes or no.

and one more, is the "Frist", the ordinal First, the same entity who is the "Last" the ordinal Last? yes or no. we suggest you watch how we worded that in all the questions.

to help you out, because it's not fair in light of your lack of knowledge. here's a couple of scripturest that will answer the question.

#1. 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

#2. 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

now, your answer please. if you cannot get the answer now, Lord help you. cannot wait to hear your answer.... :eek: YIKES! .... (smile)

PICJAG

PS keep Matthews 19:3 in the back of your head..... :D and don't let it bit you in the ..... what the french calls the "derrière"

What prevails is the Word of God, not yours. your testimony is false, you are a counterfeit of Scriptures, your words are irrelevant, your thinking is from a human and satanic perspective, not from God’s perspective.

The Lord teaches saying: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

But I am insisting because I know I am fighting against spirits of the darkness.

The testimony of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy. For you to speak of His words, first of all it is necessary to have the Spirit of Christ. All things you speak or come out of your mouth, and also your posts, they come from and through the spirit of darkness, you work for the king of the darkness.

Again: Your words are irrelevant, your thinking is from a human and satanic perspective, not from God’s perspective.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What prevails is the Word of God, not yours. your testimony is false, you are a counterfeit of Scriptures, your words are irrelevant, your thinking is from a human and satanic perspective, not from God’s perspective.
so we can take this as you cannot answer my question with scripture? just as I thought.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot answer my question with scripture? just as I thought.

PICJAG
God warned us about those who won't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". Why won't you "confess that Jesus is the Son of God"?

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

1 John 5:5 (NKJV)
5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
so we can take this as you cannot answer my question with scripture? just as I thought. PICJAG
The answer is in the content of my reply and it is of Truth , but Truth will never enter in your heart because the dwelter of your heart is the father of lie, and because I tell you the Truth, you believe me not.

It is important to ALL here see the example below, which I quoted to show to ALL, even here, how Satan works with the Word of God, as he did with JESUS in the temptation in the desert : YOU POSTED:

101G, post:
Son of God. when most people see the term "God" in the Son of God, their minds go up... well go down, because the Son of God did not come from heaven, but came out of Mary.... Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your satanic spirit tries to deny and counterfeit Scriptures using surreptitiously Scriptures.
What you are preaching here, and spreading it is apostasy and a satanic lie, Satan is the father of lie, and he speaks from you by your mouth and through your misleading writtings. You, spirit of lie, you said above: "JESUS did not come from heaven, but become out of Mary...Luke 1:v.35".

JESUS said: I came down FROM HEAVEN, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life, and I will raise him up at the last Day - that is, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ.

JESUS said: The bread of God is HE which comes down FROM HEAVEN, and gives life unto the world. I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst.

JESUS said to the Jews: Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead, but this is the bread which comes down FROM HEAVEN, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

JESUS said: I am the living bread which came down FROM HEAVEN: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The Jews asked to JESUS : What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him whom He has sent.

You are of the earth, made of the dust of the earth, he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from heaven is above all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And more: YOU POSTED - #383

thanks for the reply, second, lets reaso, you said, "
the Word is God, He is from everlasting to everlasting"

ok, question for you. it was the Lord Jesus who ,ade all things ... correct, per John 1:3, and the same one who made all things in Isaiah 44:24... correct, for there is only ONE MAKER. now it was God who made the male and the female according Genesis 1:26... correct one person, per Genesis 1:27.. right.

but listen to this what the Lord Jesus said about who made the male and female, listen, Jesus speaking, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,". so Oseas, was it not Jesus who made all things? correct, so whay did he said "HE" made then male and female. REMEMBER, it was Jesus who made alll things,

PICJAG

The answer I posted in the message #388, you replied in #389.
AGAIN: The HE is JESUS, is HE Himself, even HIM which is, and which WAS, and which is to come, the Almighty. Just as He said in John 6:v.33 - The bread of God is HE (speaking of HE Himself) which comes down FROM HEAVEN, and gives life unto the world.

I come back to this point EXCLUSIVELY because many brothers that love Truth and have read this topic. JESUS left clear, saying in His prayer to the Father: "those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Ye, spiritual saboteur, you do the deeds of your father. Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no truth in him. When your father speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of the lie.

And because I tell you the Truth, you believe me not . Yeah, like father like son.

Reactions: kcnalp

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God warned us about those who won't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". Why won't you "confess that Jesus is the Son of God"?
did that many time, but you're too ignorant to understand it... LOL, LOL, LOL. it's a shame and even pitiful how one can be so without lack of knowledge and be proude of it. oh well.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did that many time, but you're too ignorant to understand it... LOL, LOL, LOL. it's a shame and even pitiful how one can be so without lack of knowledge and be proude of it. oh well.
Which post did you "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". Are you lying? Do it now. "Confess that Jesus is the Son of God". God's people can. Can you?
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which post did you "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". Are you lying? Do it now. "Confess that Jesus is the Son of God". God's people can. Can you?
LOL, LOL, LOL, oh the Lost, watch this, "the Ordinal Last" .... :rolleyes: YIKES!. ......... oh well

stay over in facebook and tweeter....... :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, LOL, oh the Lost, watch this, "the Ordinal Last" .... :rolleyes: YIKES!. ......... oh well

stay over in facebook and tweeter....... :D
Satan is keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God". Why are you LOL ing? Satan is the one who should be LOL ing.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. the Father, the ordinal First, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, Isaiah 44:24.

#2. the Son, the Ordinal Last, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, AND NOTHING WAS MADE UNLESS HE MADE IT, John 1:3.

#3. The Holy Spirit, who is the Ordinal First, and .... "ALSO" .... the Ordinal Last, (per Isaiah 48:12), "JESUS" who is by the way the First and the Last.... is the ONE TRUE GOD who .... MADE ALL THINGS, Job 33:4

"For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?: ... "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Heb. 1:5 & 8
There is a distinction between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I doubt they are just different modes or dimensions. This verse speaks of them both sitting next to each other in heaven -- same dimension: "The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne." Rev. 3:21

I have heard about this ONENESS Christianity. According to T.D. Jakes, God appears in three manifestations/dimensions/ modes. Well it sounds like he doesn't want to identify God as three persons, but it also sounds like he isn't quite sure. He doesn't have to be I guess, he is very charismatic and successful in spreading the gospel.
Well there is One God. The Trinity has confused many, but we must admit there is a mystery to God. We know in part and not yet fully.
We see in Genesis, that Elohim is used (a plural form). In the Old Testament, the Israelites all believed in One God, the Lord, the Creator. So all of a sudden the Son of God comes into play with ANOTHER HELPER, THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM THE FATHER SENDS AFTER JESUS' ASCENDED. We saw Jesus getting baptized, the Father's voice coming from heaven speaking, "This is my beloved Son, with Whom I am well pleased." And they saw the Spirit descend on Jesus (like a dove). So there we have three persons... or is it really three dimensions of One person? Well, God is omnipresent. Hmmm ... Let's move on. Then we have Jesus praying to Father on numerous occasions and telling us He does His Father's will (or did he really His own will?) ... and at Gethsemane, He asked that this cup would be removed from Him ... “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.” Clearly there are two different persons communicating, and an apparent alternative request. Was Jesus, who felt apprehensive, Who was sweating blood in his earthly mode/dimension, trying to ask Himself in His Fatherly mode/spiritual dimension? I think not. And then later, My God, my God, why have you forsaken Me"? Here it appears this Oneness theology may have some problems. It begs the question, while God is in the Jesus mode, His Father mode splits, departs from Him. A split personality? No, The Father could not look upon sin. Jesus became sin and the Father cannot be in the presence of sin.
There is a distinction between Father, Son and Holy Spirit. If it was just one person, why did not Jesus identify Himself as God, without going through this charade of praying to someone else, telling us about yet another Helper whom He identified as the Spirit (whom the Father will send), whom will glorify the Him, Who cannot come until He departs and will guide us in all the things? If it was a Oneness God, there would certainly be an easier way of explaining it to us.
The Father wouldn't have said, "This is my beloved Son ..."! He would be honest and truthful and would say, "This is really me, just in another mode, so PAY ATTENTION CHILDREN, I'm going to perform a magic trick, watch and listen! I'm up in heaven sitting on my throne speaking to you but part of me is down there getting baptized, while another part of me is descending like a dove!" Sounds like that movie, My, Myself and I.
Sorry, I have to go with the Trinity, I was baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. and a happy New year to all.
"For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?: ... "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Heb. 1:5 & 8
There is a distinction between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I doubt they are just different modes or dimensions. This verse speaks of them both sitting next to each other in heaven -- same dimension: "The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne." Rev. 3:21
First thanks for the reply, and second, there is only the distinction of "Sharing" his ownself in flesh. agreed, there is only ONE God, but that One God is ONE person "shared Equally ... or "diversified" in flesh. that's the difference we have, the plurality of God, separate & distinct vs Equally sharing. this is the crust of the matter. Sharing vs separate. and I'm willing to prove the truth.
I have heard about this ONENESS Christianity. According to T.D. Jakes, God appears in three manifestations/dimensions/ modes
well this is Not the Lord taught, nor I. what you heard of Bishop T.D. Jakes is not "Diversified Oneness". understand I'm not a Oneness asw those fella teach, NO, I'm Diversified Oneness.... have you heard this before? well you should for it is in the bible. let me make it very clear, listen, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
that term "offspring" is G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. can be translated as "diversity" see below.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

and "diversity" is just another name for "ANOTHER" that is the Equal Share of oneself as Phil 2:6 states. and the Word that describe this equal share of oneself is the Greek word G243 Allos, which it definition states, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort", my source is the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words .

here in this definition, it reveals "WHAT" the ordinal Last is. the Equal share of the ONE true Spirit... the Holy Spirit. this is why the Lord Jesus said in
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" this ANOTHER comforter is him, the Lord Jesus in Glorified Spirit of himself in flesh. supportive scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." the Glorification of his OWNself as the EQUAL SHARE of himself is "Spirit", for the ordinal First is "Spirit, John 4:24a, "God is a Spirit". Bingo.

so what "Diversified Oneness" is not what T.D. Jakes and the UPC teaches.
The Trinity has confused many, but we must admit there is a mystery to God. We know in part and not yet fully.
We see in Genesis, that Elohim is used (a plural form).
well that's the problem, not confusion, but deception. Genesis 1:26 confirm what I just said above. there is no three, or trinity in Genesis 1:26. he's the answer.... read Genesis 1:27 the very next verse and you'll have your answer.

if you like we can discuss this in Genesis 1:26 & 27 and the confusion you have about the trinity will be cleared up. and if you want to discuss, not argue, but discuss, Genesis 1:26, then all the rest of your post will be answered.

the first thing one need to do is get that paradigm of three person and one Nature out of one's mind and hear the truth that God is a plurality of his OWNSELF, as I have said in a Equally Shared State.

I thank you for your INTEREST, and will be looking forward to a healthy discussion.

PICJAG

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
that term "offspring" is G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. can be translated as "diversity" see below.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

There is your problem, you addressed the meaning of offspring, which is defined above. Jesus is the "root" of that offspring, or in other words, He is the vine, the origin, the source or life.
"For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist." Col. 1:16-17

if you like we can discuss this in Genesis 1:26 & 27 and the confusion you have about the trinity will be cleared up. and if you want to discuss, not argue, but discuss, Genesis 1:26, then all the rest of your post will be answered.
"Us" means God is in a plural form, that is what Elohim means. There are many scriptures that confirm the distinction between the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as I have already discussed. I admit, the Trinity has confused many.
If God is one person, He would have explained it to us differently. The story would have been different, His prayers, His baptism, our baptism, etc. He would have just emptied Himself into the womb and then later, presented Himself as the Almighty. There would be no need pray to the Father, when He is, there would be no need to send another Helper. He would just say pray to Me, your Father, and then after I die, I will come in you, I am the Holy Spirit. Really, it would be quite a different story!
His communications with His Father proves two persons communicating to each other. The Father's voice, separate, the absence of His Father at His death, the Holy Spirit descending upon Him and then later upon us. Yes Jesus said, the Father is in Me and I in the Father, we are One is a spiritual conundrum. The Spirit of God, God living in us, is the same as the Spirit of Jesus in us ... is the same as the Father in Christ -- we are in Christ - one happy family. I wouldn't have a problem with the Father and Son sharing the same spirit and then since God is omnipresent, that Spirit lives in us as well - wouldn't have a problem with that, but that is not how the story is presented to us and believe me, I have often pondered these things.
Here's another thing to ponder. Who knows what God was doing before He created the earth and man? Whatever God was doing, do you think God was alone? Think of it, being alone, even before angels were created, alone ... no one to talk to. ??? God created man and said it is not good for man to be alone, so God created Eve. Family is where we can appreciate love. God is love, but love cannot exist without a relationship. God in three persons, is a relationship. How could love exist without a relationship to demonstrate it? I guess you can say, God wasn't love until we were created and then He could express that love. All that we've learned about love requires at least two persons. Well, you can love yourself, but that is kind of lonely.