Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're dismissed,

ERROR, and you're dismissed.

you missed it Right in your face... dismissed,

the FIRST is the Ordinal as well as the Last, and the reason why you haven't heard it before... maybe you just haven\t heard the TRUTH before?
dismissed.

been doing it, but in your natural state, your ears are uncircumcised to the truth.... hence the GREAT deception of three persons :rolleyes: YIKES, again dismissed.

quit misquoting God in1 Corinthians 8:6. read it before speaking.
and no, no TWO person was present at creation, nor in the OT as God. .... :p neither any "US" nor "OUR", made any man at Genesis 1:26...
so again dismissed.

I love this, ever learning, but not able to come to the truth.... and the scriptures are true, Revelation 22:11

so all dismissed... posts... :D

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Your doctrines are antiChrist!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrines are antiChrist!
first thanks for the reply, second, not my personal Doctrine, but what the Lord Jesus gave me. now if you cannot "Twig" what I been saying about God as being the Ordinal First, and Last, as @Gregory cannot also understand, neither of you are "Twigging" your Bibles. for the terms I use is in the bible, I'm not the only one who use the terms "First", and "Last" as Ordinal, God do. and what has messed up your knowledge and understand is the titles "Father",. and "Son", which is in direct relationship of the terms "First ", and "Last".
understand this, in the OT God is known as "First" and "Last" according to his word, because at that time in the Beginning there was no natural biological father and Son to relate to First and Last which God is. not until man began to multiply, did they understood the association of First with Father, and Last with Son. but not with God.
understand, God is the plurality of himself manifested in flesh, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. this is what you fellas are not twigging from your bibles. see, years of false teaching has corrupt many minds to think one way for so long until one cannot see, or understand what they are even reading.
I know, been there, done it. until one start reading with the Holy Ghost, and get a dictionary, especially an OLD ENGLISH Dictionary, like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English so one may understand the Old English words of the KJV. and when one read ask God to open your minds, and ask in faith... ok. that should get you started in the right direction.

and we will give you the KEYS to the GODHEAD.... understand the First and the Last in Ordinal numbers.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, not my personal Doctrine, but what the Lord Jesus gave me. now if you cannot "Twig" what I been saying about God as being the Ordinal First, and Last, as @Gregory cannot also understand, neither of you are "Twigging" your Bibles. for the terms I use is in the bible, I'm not the only one who use the terms "First", and "Last" as Ordinal, God do. and what has messed up your knowledge and understand is the titles "Father",. and "Son", which is in direct relationship of the terms "First ", and "Last".
understand this, in the OT God is known as "First" and "Last" according to his word, because at that time in the Beginning there was no natural biological father and Son to relate to First and Last which God is. not until man began to multiply, did they understood the association of First with Father, and Last with Son. but not with God.
understand, God is the plurality of himself manifested in flesh, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. this is what you fellas are not twigging from your bibles. see, years of false teaching has corrupt many minds to think one way for so long until one cannot see, or understand what they are even reading.
I know, been there, done it. until one start reading with the Holy Ghost, and get a dictionary, especially an OLD ENGLISH Dictionary, like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English so one may understand the Old English words of the KJV. and when one read ask God to open your minds, and ask in faith... ok. that should get you started in the right direction.

and we will give you the KEYS to the GODHEAD.... understand the First and the Last in Ordinal numbers.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
The Lord Jesus is not going to tell you He is not "the Son of God". That is Satan's work! You've been duped! Your Jesus is not Jesus of the Bible! The real Jesus is the Son of God!
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ordinal LAST to come in Flesh. Who is "Wisdom".

Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." the possessed me is the the "OWN" ARM of God, which is the A. Wisdom and Power of God himself. B. God's OWN/Possessive., his ARM..... Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." THAT'S THE "ME" IN PROVERB 8:22. God "OWN" ARM is him, lets see it clearly in scriptures. Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

HERE, "MADE" is another word for "erect", and NOT Create. lest see it in both Proverbs 8:22, and Jeremiah 10:12,

Possessed: H7069 קָנָה qanah (kaw-naw') v.
1. to erect, i.e. create.
2. (by extension) to procure.
3. (especially) to purchase.
4. (causatively) to sell.
5. (by implication) to own.
[a primitive root]
KJV: attain, buy(-er), teach to keep cattle, get, provoke to jealousy, possess(-or), purchase, recover, redeem, X surely, X verily.

Establish: H3559 כּוּן kuwn (koon) v.
1. (properly) to be erect (i.e. stand perpendicular).
2. (causatively) to set up, in a great variety of applications.
3. (hence, literal) to establish, fix, prepare, apply.
4. (hence, figurative) to appoint, render sure, proper or prosperous.
[a primitive root]
KJV: certain(-ty), confirm, direct, faithfulness, fashion, fasten, firm, be fitted, be fixed, frame, be meet, ordain, order, perfect, (make) preparation, prepare (self), provide, make provision, (be, make) ready, right, set (aright, fast, forth), be stable, (e-)stablish, stand, tarry, X very deed.

BINGO, both definition #1 in each definitions, confirm that it was God's WISDOM, and POWER, that "ERECTED", all things, and this is confirm by
Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

BINGO, the word "FRAMED" here in Hebrew 11:3 is another word for "Establish" in Jeremiah 10:12, so clearly it is God's WISDOM that is being spoken of in Proverbs 8:22. and this WISDOM is God himself, again, Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

HIS "POWER?"..... HIS, HIS, HIS, "WISDOM?", yes, HIS, is ONE PERSON. lets see who is this ONE person, who is POWER, and WISDOM... ..... scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"

1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." there it is God himself who is POWER, and WISDOM.

wait a second..... Christ is the Power.... and "WISDOM, WISDOM, WISDOM who is God, Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

he and his? just as in Genesis 1:27,"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." .... WHAT A MATCH.... "he" and "him" is the I who is the "First" and the "Last". Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I is a single person, who is the First ... "WITH" .... the Last, "with" do not indicate two separate persons. here's why, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, you cannot get any plaine than that....... I the First is "WITH" the Last, but I the First is "ALSO" the Last. Diversified Oneness, open in plain sight, for all the SEE.

ONE PERSON, Christ is God almighty "shared" in FLESH at John 1:1, the Word, Christ, the Son, is the POWER, and WISDON of the One whom we call God, which John 1:!c say is God.

people, Christ is God in Flesh, one person, one God, only Shared in Flesh as the Son.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
people, Christ is God in Flesh, one person, one God, only Shared in Flesh as the Son.

PICJAG

1 John 2:22 (NKJV)
He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, it's alway's a place for a court jester.
but never the less, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

now there is a lot, or wealth of information within this very one verse. only if one dig to get the Gold.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ordinal LAST to come in Flesh. Who is "Wisdom".

Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." the possessed me is the the "OWN" ARM of God, which is the A. Wisdom and Power of God himself. B. God's OWN/Possessive., his ARM..... Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." THAT'S THE "ME" IN PROVERB 8:22. God "OWN" ARM is him, lets see it clearly in scriptures. Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

HERE, "MADE" is another word for "erect", and NOT Create. lest see it in both Proverbs 8:22, and Jeremiah 10:12,

Possessed: H7069 קָנָה qanah (kaw-naw') v.
1. to erect, i.e. create.
2. (by extension) to procure.
3. (especially) to purchase.
4. (causatively) to sell.
5. (by implication) to own.
[a primitive root]
KJV: attain, buy(-er), teach to keep cattle, get, provoke to jealousy, possess(-or), purchase, recover, redeem, X surely, X verily.

Establish: H3559 כּוּן kuwn (koon) v.
1. (properly) to be erect (i.e. stand perpendicular).
2. (causatively) to set up, in a great variety of applications.
3. (hence, literal) to establish, fix, prepare, apply.
4. (hence, figurative) to appoint, render sure, proper or prosperous.
[a primitive root]
KJV: certain(-ty), confirm, direct, faithfulness, fashion, fasten, firm, be fitted, be fixed, frame, be meet, ordain, order, perfect, (make) preparation, prepare (self), provide, make provision, (be, make) ready, right, set (aright, fast, forth), be stable, (e-)stablish, stand, tarry, X very deed.

BINGO, both definition #1 in each definitions, confirm that it was God's WISDOM, and POWER, that "ERECTED", all things, and this is confirm by
Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

BINGO, the word "FRAMED" here in Hebrew 11:3 is another word for "Establish" in Jeremiah 10:12, so clearly it is God's WISDOM that is being spoken of in Proverbs 8:22. and this WISDOM is God himself, again, Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

HIS "POWER?"..... HIS, HIS, HIS, "WISDOM?", yes, HIS, is ONE PERSON. lets see who is this ONE person, who is POWER, and WISDOM... ..... scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;"

1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." there it is God himself who is POWER, and WISDOM.

wait a second..... Christ is the Power.... and "WISDOM, WISDOM, WISDOM who is God, Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

he and his? just as in Genesis 1:27,"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." .... WHAT A MATCH.... "he" and "him" is the I who is the "First" and the "Last". Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." I is a single person, who is the First ... "WITH" .... the Last, "with" do not indicate two separate persons. here's why, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, you cannot get any plaine than that....... I the First is "WITH" the Last, but I the First is "ALSO" the Last. Diversified Oneness, open in plain sight, for all the SEE.

ONE PERSON, Christ is God almighty "shared" in FLESH at John 1:1, the Word, Christ, the Son, is the POWER, and WISDON of the One whom we call God, which John 1:!c say is God.

PICJAG

We don't argue that Jesus was in charge of the creation. One God the Father, OF whom are all things, One Lord Jesus Christ BY whom are all things. God the Father is the developer, Jesus is the general contractor. But you say, who actually created all things. The answer is both, but the Lord Jesus Christ is always in the forefront and much more visible than God, his Father.

That is why the scriptures especially in the OT seems to point to God the Father as the creator, and in the NT it points to Jesus as the creator. They are both creators. Both scriptures are right even though they point to 2 different persons.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, it's alway's a place for a court jester.
but never the less, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

now there is a lot, or wealth of information within this very one verse. only if one dig to get the Gold.

PICJAG
Jesus Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God and the Word of God, and the Son of God.
Always remember that there is one God the Father OF whom are all things, and one Lord Jesus Christ, BY whom are all things. The Lord Jesus Christ was given the power and authority and the wisdom of God to create the our world and worlds unkown. This is no secret. But they are not the same person. Get used to it, ordinal or no ordinal.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't argue that Jesus was in charge of the creation. One God the Father, OF whom are all things, One Lord Jesus Christ BY whom are all things. God the Father is the developer, Jesus is the general contractor. But you say, who actually created all things. The answer is both, but the Lord Jesus Christ is always in the forefront and much more visible than God, his Father.

That is why the scriptures especially in the OT seems to point to God the Father as the creator, and in the NT it points to Jesus as the creator. They are both creators. Both scriptures are right even though they point to 2 different persons.
ERROR, only ONE CREATED and ONLY "ONE" who MADE everthing..... so there is no BOTH at Genesis, only ONE. neither any general contractor, nor developer, to go through, (again see Isaiah 44:24, he was ALL ALONE). cain't you understand that Jesus the Christ, nor Jesus the Son of God was Genesis 1:1, or Genesis 1:26 .... hello, hello, my God how many time must we tell this. THERE is ONLY, "ONE" CREATOR, and MAKER of all things and that's Jesus the Ordinal First, the LORD, of the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), the almighty God. again, listen closley, Jesus the Son of God, or Jesus the Christ, was NOT at Genesis 1:1, ..... but JESUS was,.... snap, (just messed up your mind ... did I not?).... see you cannot grasp the Ordinal First of Jesus, and the Ordinal Last of Jesus, the same one person. neither can you grasp that HE Jesus is the one same person of John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 either. Oh well......

let us try to explain it to you in a differen way, listen, JESUS the one Person the ONE Spirit, is the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), almighty God.... got that, now listen again, Jesus the one PERSON, the ONE "God", is the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') IN, IN, IN, the H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') form of the Ordinal First, LORD, and Father, and the Ordinal Last, Lord and Son.

did you notice how I used the different forms of God in Identification.
A. the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), the almighty God, in singularity as CREATOR, and MAKER, Father, who is LORD.

B. the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), the almighty God, in plurality, as CREATOR, and MAKER, Father, who is LORD. who is "ALSO" the REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS, Lord, the Son, THAT WHICH WAS TO COME..... I just sang it to you. and I know you still was get.

summary, Jesus, the "LORD", the Father, the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), the almighty God, in singularity is the OT dispensation of the Almighty God, in "TIME", PLACE, and ORDER, and RANK.

Jesus, the "Lord", the Son the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), the almighty God, in plurality, in "TIME", PLACE, and ORDER, and RANK, CAME in his, his, his, "possessive", Proverb 8:22 ......... NAME .... which is JESUS, not Jehovah, nor Yahweh but JESUS, hebrew, "YESHUA". I come in MY, MY, MY, "possessive", Proverb 8:22 ... Spirit/LORD/ORDINAL FIRST.... NAME. which was never given in the OT, because I, JESUS had not yet Manifested myself, nor my ... "PERSONAL NAME". but now, at (John 1:1), I have manifested my name to you all, I have given you my name, because I can now speak to you Face to Face, without any barriers. I'm now here in flesh and blood as a man. supportive scripture, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." so God's people didn't know his PERSONAL NAME in the OT, for Isaiah 52:6 definitely come way after Exodus 3:13.
this is why people... christian cannot understand Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." see it was JESUS speaking, (the LORD), the Ordinal First, about himself to come in Flesh, just as in Genesis 1:26. see the US and the OUR was to COME.

so G Money..... can you GAIN, or articulate what I just said? ....... or was it all for nought? .... I got my money on the latter... :D YIKES!.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, only ONE CREATED and ONLY "ONE" who MADE everthing..... so there is no BOTH at Genesis, only ONE. neither any general contractor, nor developer, to go through, (again see Isaiah 44:24, he was ALL ALONE). cain't you understand that Jesus the Christ, nor Jesus the Son of God was Genesis 1:1, or Genesis 1:26 .... hello, hello, my God how many time must we tell this. THERE is ONLY, "ONE" CREATOR, and MAKER of all things and that's Jesus the Ordinal First, the LORD, of the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), the almighty God. again, listen closley, Jesus the Son of God, or Jesus the Christ, was NOT at Genesis 1:1, ..... but JESUS was,.... snap, (just messed up your mind ... did I not?).... see you cannot grasp the Ordinal First of Jesus, and the Ordinal Last of Jesus, the same one person. neither can you grasp that HE Jesus is the one same person of John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 either. Oh well......

let us try to explain it to you in a differen way, listen, JESUS the one Person the ONE Spirit, is the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), almighty God.... got that, now listen again, Jesus the one PERSON, the ONE "God", is the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') IN, IN, IN, the H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') form of the Ordinal First, LORD, and Father, and the Ordinal Last, Lord and Son.

did you notice how I used the different forms of God in Identification.
A. the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), the almighty God, in singularity as CREATOR, and MAKER, Father, who is LORD.

B. the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), the almighty God, in plurality, as CREATOR, and MAKER, Father, who is LORD. who is "ALSO" the REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS, Lord, the Son, THAT WHICH WAS TO COME..... I just sang it to you. and I know you still was get.

summary, Jesus, the "LORD", the Father, the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), the almighty God, in singularity is the OT dispensation of the Almighty God, in "TIME", PLACE, and ORDER, and RANK.

Jesus, the "Lord", the Son the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), the almighty God, in plurality, in "TIME", PLACE, and ORDER, and RANK, CAME in his, his, his, "possessive", Proverb 8:22 ......... NAME .... which is JESUS, not Jehovah, nor Yahweh but JESUS, hebrew, "YESHUA". I come in MY, MY, MY, "possessive", Proverb 8:22 ... Spirit/LORD/ORDINAL FIRST.... NAME. which was never given in the OT, because I, JESUS had not yet Manifested myself, nor my ... "PERSONAL NAME". but now, at (John 1:1), I have manifested my name to you all, I have given you my name, because I can now speak to you Face to Face, without any barriers. I'm now here in flesh and blood as a man. supportive scripture, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." so God's people didn't know his PERSONAL NAME in the OT, for Isaiah 52:6 definitely come way after Exodus 3:13.
this is why people... christian cannot understand Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." see it was JESUS speaking, (the LORD), the Ordinal First, about himself to come in Flesh, just as in Genesis 1:26. see the US and the OUR was to COME.

so G Money..... can you GAIN, or articulate what I just said? ....... or was it all for nought? .... I got my money on the latter... :D YIKES!.

PICJAG
We believe that your Ordinal First is God the Father, not Jesus. A whole different person than Jesus. I could give you a hundred scripture to prove my point, but i have already done that so I will not do it again.

Next to your Ordinal First is your Ordinal Last, who is Jesus, (who also is called the first and the last - but not to be confused your Ordinal First and Last) as God's wisdom and Word to create the world we live on and other innumerable other worlds. 2 separate persons, both together during the creation as the name "Elohim" would insure.
And Genesis 1:26 confirms.

All your study and learning cannot get you passed "Elohim" and "Genesis 1:26". You have to change the name "Elohim" to Eloh, and rip out Genesis 1:26, then you can proceed with your theology. You know that is what the Jews did to the OT to try to get rid of Jesus, the lowly Savior.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We believe that your Ordinal First is God the Father, not Jesus.
well I win , because I put my money on the latter, and it prove right... :D

A whole different person than Jesus.
boy, I wish there was a Las Vegas near me, I could place some bets and get rich .

I could give you a hundred scripture to prove my point, but i have already done that so I will not do it again.
PLEASE DO.... :eek:

Next to your Ordinal First is your Ordinal Last, who is Jesus, (who also is called the first and the last - but not to be confused your Ordinal First and Last) as God's wisdom and Word to create the world we live on and other innumerable other worlds. 2 separate persons, both together during the creation as the name "Elohim" would insure.
And Genesis 1:26 confirms.
boy oh boy, I can just hear the money coming in. :rolleyes:
All your study and learning cannot get you passed "Elohim" and "Genesis 1:26". You have to change the name "Elohim" to Eloh, and rip out Genesis 1:26, then you can proceed with your theology. You know that is what the Jews did to the OT to try to get rid of Jesus, the lowly Savior.
I'm not going to try to get pass it.... I'm jusy going to leave you there with it....:p YIKES!.

let us give you advice, "THIS IS NOT FOR YOU"........... :(

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply,
you didn't read post #18 carefully did you?........ ;)

lets see,

#1. the Father, the ordinal First, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, Isaiah 44:24.

#2. the Son, the Ordinal Last, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, AND NOTHING WAS MADE UNLESS HE MADE IT, John 1:3.

#3. The Holy Spirit, who is the Ordinal First, and .... "ALSO" .... the Ordinal Last, (per Isaiah 48:12), "JESUS" who is by the way the First and the Last.... is the ONE TRUE GOD who .... MADE ALL THINGS, Job 33:4

Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
"made all things for himself" now where have we heard this at before? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Oh,
Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

:eek: ... GET OUT OF HERE? so the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, who is the same person in Colossians 1:16 ... "WHO MADE ALL THINGS FOR ... "HIMSELF" . a blind man can see this TRUTH. .... and oh yes, it's in the bible, just follow the scriptures given. ain't God GOOD.

well your person whom you calls Father is JESUS the "Son"....... :eek:

PICJAG.
You quoted an interesting scripture - Colossians 1:16. But Colossians 1:15 gave you an interesting description of Jesus.
Colossians 1:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Wow, Paul calls Jesus, the "firstborn of every creature".

Is this why Jesus is called the "first and the last". Is Jesus the "first"born of every creature, and the "last" to enter heaven and close the door?

Look how this scripture is quoted:
Proverbs 8:22 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
Wisdom’s Part in Creation
22 The Lord created me at the beginning of his work,
the first of his acts of long ago.

Does that ring a bell? First and last? First created? Firstborn of every creation?

And this scripture:
Revelation 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Another description of Jesus as the "beginning of the creation of God".

So Jesus is the beginning, the first creation of God, his Father. The "first and the last".
Jesus was with the Father in the beginning (John 1:1), and Jesus told Mary he was going to HIS GOD AND HIS FATHER AND IN THE SIGHT OF ALL THE APOSTLES HE ROSE UP AND WENT INTO HEAVEN TO SIT NEXT TO HIS GOD AND HIS FATHER UNTIL IT WAS TIME FOR HIS SECOND COMING, WHICH IS NEAR.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, Paul calls Jesus, the "firstborn of every creature".
error, FIRST BORN FROM THE dead...LOL, LOL, LOL, I just cain't believe this.
And this scripture:
Revelation 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Another description of Jesus as the "beginning f the creation of God".
my God do you know what "beginning means? "FIRST FRUIT". lets Go to the very FIRST beginning, and see the Ordinal First, the Father, as the first FRUIT.....Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
"Beginning", H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

JESUS, GOD, the Ordinal Last is the "FIRST FRUIT" of the NEW CREATION
when will they ever learn........ 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is basic Bible Study, to KNOW.
1 Corinthians 15:21 "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead."
1 Corinthians 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."
1 Corinthians 15:23 "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming."
1 Corinthians 15:24 "Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power."

Christ is the "FIRST FRUIT" from the dead, because all men died in Adam, but in Christ, the "LAST", adam God's own IMAGE, which was to come redeemed man from DEATH.

hence in the NEW, the NEW, the NEW CREATION of GOD is as the first, for he is before all things, he has preeminence. did you not read, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."

do you know what preeminence means? well hear,
G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

oh .... ther is that "RANK", "FIRST", and Jesus is First and the Last..... just as in the "BEGINNING" at Genesis 1:1, oh this is too easy when the Holy Ghost teach you.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
error, FIRST BORN FROM THE dead...LOL, LOL, LOL, I just cain't believe this.

my God do you know what "beginning means? "FIRST FRUIT". lets Go to the very FIRST beginning, and see the Ordinal First, the Father, as the first FRUIT.....Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
"Beginning", H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

JESUS, GOD, the Ordinal Last is the "FIRST FRUIT" of the NEW CREATION
when will they ever learn........ 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

PICJAG

Do you know what beginnng means. Certainly we do. The beginning is the first. Jesus is the first in many, many ways. One of those ways is that is the first to be resurrected. Yes, you are right. He was also the first to be with God, he was the first of all the creatures of God, as Paul and Proverbs, and John testify of. You cannot just blow it off as an error, call me down, and then go on.

Proverbs testifies Jesus was the beginnng of the work of God, the first of his acts of long ago.
It makes sense, since Jesus is the "first and last".

But, seriously, excuse me, I simply believe something different from you. When will you ever believe what I believe, and know to be true?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what beginnng means. Certainly we do. The beginning is the first. Jesus is the first in many, many ways. One of those ways is that is the first to be resurrected. Yes, you are right. He was also the first to be with God, he was the first of all the creatures of God, as Paul and Proverbs, and John testify of. You cannot just blow it off as an error, call me down, and then go on.

Proverbs testifies Jesus was the beginnng of the work of God, the first of his acts of long ago.
It makes sense, since Jesus is the "first and last".

But, seriously, excuse me, I simply believe something different from you. When will you ever believe what I believe, and know to be true?
LOL, LOL, pitiful, just PITFUL..... :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, pitiful, just PITFUL..... :D

PICJAG
Pitiful indeed that you reject Jesus the Son of God, our Savior! What is your religion? Do you even know?

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pitiful indeed that you reject Jesus the Son of God, our Savior! What is your religion? Do you even know?
LOL, man oh man, and the letters to the 7 churches, the warning none want to ear hear?
why you want to know my religion, didn't you say I was the antichrist..... :D YIKES!.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, man oh man, and the letters to the 7 churches, the warning none want to ear hear?
why you want to know my religion,
You're preaching "Bible" verses in a Christian forum, but you reject our Savior, Jesus the Son of God. I think it's a very fair question. As usual you didn't answer.
didn't you say I was the antichrist..... :D YIKES!.
No I didn't. I quoted Scripture that says your doctrine is antiChrist. Are you gonna start false accusations now?
2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Your rejection of Jesus the Son of God and God the Father is clearly antiChrist.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're preaching "Bible" verses in a Christian forum, but you reject our Savior, Jesus the Son of God. I think it's a very fair question. As usual you didn't answer.

No I didn't. I quoted Scripture that says your doctrine is antiChrist. Are you gonna start false accusations now?

Your rejection of Jesus the Son of God and God the Father is clearly antiChrist.
no need to change your story now, But I been called worest... so that don't matter.... :D

now, do you even know what the Son of God is? not Who, but WHAT? ...... and the Son of Man, do you know "WHO" he is? .....
now kcnalp, did the Son of God come from heaven, or the Son of Man? .... think before you answer.. :rolleyes: YIKES!. now when you answer, this is the
2 Thessalonians 2:3b whrere, " except there come a falling away first", cain't wait to hear this answer.

PICJAG