Giants Petrified

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something that mainstream history and institutions bury. The history of what happened in the past.

What I'm showing is petrified figures of the giants that God destroyed in the world before the flood. The world that Noah lived in and had to escape.

What are your thoughts about those? I find these astonishing.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something that mainstream history and institutions bury. The history of what happened in the past.

What I'm showing is petrified figures of the giants that God destroyed in the world before the flood. The world that Noah lived in and had to escape.

Absolutely fascinating.

Thanks you.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with Rella. First I've heard of the place.

If they are the remains of the giants, and this isn't a case of Pareidolia, though petrified,would there be DNA that could be extracted now so to prove they were formerly living beings?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with Rella. First I've heard of the place.

If they are the remains of the giants, and this isn't a case of Pareidolia, though petrified,would there be DNA that could be extracted now so to prove they were formerly living beings?
That is a great question.

I dont know but will see if I can find anything.