World Powers Are Revealing UFO's as Real

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a LIVE session on now at a U.S. House hearing with senators investigating UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon).

This hearing is unprecedented! Tucker Carlson was first in 2017 with the U.S. government 'allowing' testimony by the U.S. Navy commander who piloted one of the F118 planes that witnessed the "Tik-Tak" type UFO and its impossible movements.

What this is about, brethren in Christ, is the world powers in charge, are PREPARING the world when UFOs will stop hiding and will de facto be shown to the whole world.

There is no way those giving testimony confirming that UFOs exist, would be allowed to by the U.S. government UNLESS the government is behind the info release.

Those with security clearances are held to secrecy by signing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). A prison sentence is threatened those with a security clearance if they break secrecy. So those giving testimony breaking that NDA would not do so unless the government authorized it.

This means the U.S. government, and world powers, are PUSHING these testimonies ON PURPOSE.

Lord Jesus warned us that the times of His coming at the end would be like the days of Noe (Noah). What was happening in the days of Noah? A group of fallen angels saw the daughters of men, and took wives of them, and they begat a hybrid giant race which God brought a flood upon the earth to destroy, and also told Israel to destroy after a 2nd eruption of them after the flood (Genesis 6).

Dan 2:43
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay,
they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
KJV

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is actually old news to many of us. The only 'news' is that they're finally coming clean - a bit anyway.
The government authorities had to first allow those witnesses to give their testimonies, and that is basically the U.S. government pushing this thing.

Otherwise they would be violating their security clearance and be in jail right now just for talking about it, especially the ex-Navy Intelligence guy who confirmed that the U.S. government has possession of alien spacecraft.

That means the U.S. government is actually promoting... those testimonies. It means that congressional hearing is actually a dog and pony show, for the world. Many of the questions posed to the witnesses are 'staged' questions and answers! Even when the witnesses claim they can't talk about something publically, but can divulge in private to congress, that is a direct violation of their security clearances. And that just don't happen unless the U.S. government allows it.

Once someone is cleared in a special access program, they can't talk about it for life. So their being retired has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think in the end - when it's all over, we're going to find out that the entire story about UFO'S, Aliens, Demons, etc.will be more bizarre than we imagined
They are not just coming, they are almost here now. That... is what this is revealing. When governments of the world come clean about it to the peoples of the world, it is pointing to the following events getting ready to happen here on earth...

Rev 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not;
neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

That is still yet to happen. Many are being lied to and told that event of Satan being cast out of the Heavenly with his angels down to this earth happened either in Old Testament times, or at the cross, which that idea is actually Biblical ignorance, and a doctrine of devils.

The "strong delusion" Apostle Paul was pointing to is this very event of Satan and his host of angels being cast out of the heavenly dimension down to earth in OUR earthly dimension at the end, with Satan playing God on earth. They will appear as men, right here, on earth, among us. And Satan himself will be the final beast king over the whole world, as the "man of sin" and pseudo-Christ.

That is why it says this in the Book of Daniel about the final beast kingdom at the end...

Dan 2:43-44
they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
KJV

'THEY'... shall mingle themselves with the "seed of men"?? (references to Gen.6)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with you on the iron and clay but that's a matter of another thread.

I did look up the word HEAVEN in Revelation 12:8. If the word KOSMOS were used in the verse, I would disagree with you. But the word 'ouranos' is used in every verse, 1,3,4,7,8, and 10 and that changes my understanding of these things.

The word 'ouranos' doesn't usually imply heaven or the heavenly abode of God. It mostly implies 'the vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it'. So that is a bit unusual

the universe, the world

the aerial heavens or sky, the region where the clouds and the tempests gather, and where thunder and lightning are produced

the sidereal or starry heavens

the region above the sidereal heavens, the seat of order of things eternal and consummately perfect where God dwells and other heavenly beings

You can't base a whole doctrine on that one Greek word. You have to understand the many events given in those Rev.12:7-17 verses that happen because... of that casting out of the heavenly dimension.

There's only 2 different dimensions of existence written of in God's Word, this earthly one we live in, of which the sky around the earth is included, and then the heavenly dimension where God's Abode is, and His angels, and also where the abode of the wicked is in a place of separation.

So when it say there will be no more place found in heaven for Satan and his angels once they are kicked out, that's exactly what it means; they will be literally kicked out of the heavenly dimension and into our earthly dimension. There is no other place for them to go but into our earthly dimension. And that is why Christ issued a WOE to those on earth warning when that happens.

So I would recommend you don't get caught up in word fallacies.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a LIVE session on now at a U.S. House hearing with senators investigating UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon).

This hearing is unprecedented! Tucker Carlson was first in 2017 with the U.S. government 'allowing' testimony by the U.S. Navy commander who piloted one of the F118 planes that witnessed the "Tik-Tak" type UFO and its impossible movements.

What this is about, brethren in Christ, is the world powers in charge, are PREPARING the world when UFOs will stop hiding and will de facto be shown to the whole world.

There is no way those giving testimony confirming that UFOs exist, would be allowed to by the U.S. government UNLESS the government is behind the info release.

Those with security clearances are held to secrecy by signing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). A prison sentence is threatened those with a security clearance if they break secrecy. So those giving testimony breaking that NDA would not do so unless the government authorized it.

This means the U.S. government, and world powers, are PUSHING these testimonies ON PURPOSE.

Lord Jesus warned us that the times of His coming at the end would be like the days of Noe (Noah). What was happening in the days of Noah? A group of fallen angels saw the daughters of men, and took wives of them, and they begat a hybrid giant race which God brought a flood upon the earth to destroy, and also told Israel to destroy after a 2nd eruption of them after the flood (Genesis 6).

KJV

It's about time they've been covering up their knowledge for quite a few decades.
They are real they have always been out there. I personally have been seeing them since the 1970s - twice fairly close, within a hundred feet. God showed me they were not hostile towards me or mankind. And if you read the Bible and understand it without prejudice, you will find them all through the Bible. What I witnesses and have seen them do is already recorded in Scripture and I add they can appear and disappear at will and/or God opens your eyes to see or not see as also written in Scripture.

Time is almost at an end.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV
Something's up when Congress has hearings about a topic gov. has denied exists for decades.

Space Force.

Why don't we send shuttles up anymore? Why did we stop going to the moon in the 70's?

Why did folks cover up the beam only we who watched the last live NASA landing on Mars feed when that lander was shot out of orbit by something from the surface?

Reactions: Davy and TLHKAJ

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While people can talk about aliens, even enjoy shows like Star Trek. None of the recent news impresses me, its just something new for people to talk about which has been talked about for many, many years.

A friend of mine a long time ago, who used a lot of meth, told me a lot of aliens, even seeing a spaceship that went straight up to the milkway in 2.5 seconds... and all the conspiracy theories, just all worldly and doesn't really amount to very much.

I can entertain a person only for so long on the matters. I dont believe aliens exist. If you do, wonderful, that is subjective between you and your experiences and beliefs. Love you either way.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy, I've been aware of this "alien disclosure" circus for awhile now. It's the next step in introducing "aliens" (nephilim hybrids) as our brethren... and possibly an attack from a so-called alien race, and introduction of the most enlightened one ("savior" ...or antichrist). I just know that something along those lines has been planned by the elite cult for a long time. They may do something like round people up into camps or walled "cities" ....for their own good.

Yes, they (the fallen ones and their offspring) are already here. I have seen them. As a survivor of satanic ritual abuse, I was in rituals as a small child (ages 3 and 4) where they called them in (and I as a gateway on the altars). And I saw the nephilim in solid form at those rituals.

I saw one hybrid girl when I was a child. She seemed very human, since from the waist up she was human (except for a pair of wings) ...but from the waist down, she was a mixture of animals. Her name was Marlena and they introduced her to a classroom of us kids (in a very remote private school setting).

After I told this memory to a friend, she decides to research it and found this video.

Notice the similarities, even to the names.... "Marciano"/"Marlena."

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO is now seemingly out of Vogue. Now, they're called UAP's. Unconventional Aerial Phenomena.

The ancient Summerian culture recorded encounters with those from the planet Niberu, the Nephillim, and Annunaki.

Aztec and Inca culture recorded encounters with their sky gods. And if course the Egyptian culture later did the same.

The Giza plateau and its three pyramids, including the great pyramid, all align with the three stars in Orion's Belt during a certain time of year. Summer solstice, if memory serves.

Even in scripture we have primitive culture trying to describe phenomena foreign to them by using familiar imagery to communicate the wonder.

Ezekiel's wheel, for example.

Years ago a NASA engineer drew a schematic of what was described in the scripture and according to what he saw as familiar contemporary engineering.

I've had this book in my personal library for years.
1690693105502.png

In the early centuries of the organized church ancient cultures histories were largely unknown by the common illiterate people.
To cap curiosity, such histories were deemed satanic and demonic.

When cultures far older than our faith recorded encounters with other creatures, sky gods, and I recall the history of WW2 cargo cults, I know there's more to it.

When scripture identifies that which is similar to those ancient people in Sumer, Mesopotamia, Babylon, I don't think we're far removed today from that link to ancient encounters not of our world.

Reactions: Sheila3

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's about time they've been covering up their knowledge for quite a few decades.
They are real they have always been out there. I personally have been seeing them since the 1970s - twice fairly close, within a hundred feet. God showed me they were not hostile towards me or mankind. And if you read the Bible and understand it without prejudice, you will find them all through the Bible. What I witnesses and have seen them do is already recorded in Scripture and I add they can appear and disappear at will and/or God opens your eyes to see or not see as also written in Scripture.

Time is almost at an end.
Yep! Lord Jesus warned us about this matter when He said the day of His coming would be just like the days of Noah.

Still, the hardheads won't believe Lord Jesus' warning about that until they actually see those UAPs land in public and exit their craft for all to see.

At some point, if they claim to be the 'aliens' of the secularist non-Christians, they eventually will have to claim to be angels, because of the prophecy Apostle Paul revealed about the coming Antichrist setting himself up as GOD in a new stone temple in Jerusalem for the end. Paul said that false one will exalt himself over all that is even called... God, or that is worshiped. That covers every religious belief on this earth among all peoples and nations.

Before they actually show up though, I see some kind of war coming to create enough chaos so that when that false-Messiah does arrive, the earth will really need help of a benefactor to solve the world's woes. That will be the perfect time for that coming false-Messiah, man of sin, "dragon", to show up and claim he is God, with the power to do great signs, wonders, and miracles to deceive the whole world, as written.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO's might be secret government craft. Which government? Unknown.

When I was a kid I saw two UFO events. In one my friend and I both saw two white star lights descend upon us and fly over our heads. We thought they were UFO's but now I wonder if they were angels from God.

In the other event I saw a giant fireball fly across the sky and behind the tree line. It was in high atmosphere and moving relatively slowly so it must have been and earthly spacecraft on re-entry or something like that.

Cheers!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone heard from wynona . That baby is soon to arrive .
THe actual due date is fast approaching . I was wondering if anyone has heard from her .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV
AMEN AMEN AMEN

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never read, seen, or heard a sermon, ( I hear at least 5 a day from all over), that a UFO is in the Bible. Neither in college(Bible theology) or my time with the Billy Graham Crusades, or during my missionary years. Jesus would reveal it to me, if it were true; therefore UFO's are demonic.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WDan 2:43
KJV
The flying disc in Ezekiel and the cherubims within it

What are the chariots of God?
12 Bible verses about Heavenly Chariots

What are these things in these very old Christian paintings they look like flying crafts

If I've already post these things feel free to delete it.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be kidding me . Remember in the bible where the apostles wrote and said
that specially near the end of days folks would be taken up with fables . WE IN THOSE DAYS folks .
too many be getting their cues from hollywood and etc .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never read, seen, or heard a sermon, ( I hear at least 5 a day from all over), that a UFO is in the Bible. Neither in college(Bible theology) or my time with the Billy Graham Crusades, or during my missionary years. Jesus would reveal it to me, if it were true; therefore UFO's are demonic.
Ezekiel 1, Genesis 6. And of course Enoch.