World Powers Are Revealing UFO's as Real

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not believe in any such thing as such at all, there is no proof at all of such as alien beings or anything other, some specks on a screen mean nothing. The whole lot they paddle with such is total nonsense ! nothing shown so far is worthy at all, just all dribble in fact.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy, I've been aware of this "alien disclosure" circus for awhile now. It's the next step in introducing "aliens" (nephilim hybrids) as our brethren... and possibly an attack from a so-called alien race, and introduction of the most enlightened one ("savior" ...or antichrist). I just know that something along those lines has been planned by the elite cult for a long time. They may do something like round people up into camps or walled "cities" ....for their own good.

Yes, they (the fallen ones and their offspring) are already here. I have seen them. As a survivor of satanic ritual abuse, I was in rituals as a small child (ages 3 and 4) where they called them in (and I as a gateway on the altars). And I saw the nephilim in solid form at those rituals.

I saw one hybrid girl when I was a child. She seemed very human, since from the waist up she was human (except for a pair of wings) ...but from the waist down, she was a mixture of animals. Her name was Marlena and they introduced her to a classroom of us kids (in a very remote private school setting).

After I told this memory to a friend, she decides to research it and found this video.

Notice the similarities, even to the names.... "Marciano"/"Marlena."

Yeah, that video for UNICEF (a function of the United Nations), it's like they are purposefully promoting the coming fake-alien invasion.

The 3 whistleblowers that appeared before Congress, I don't think any of them have actually seen an alien, even though one of them claimed they exist. So they are going on the word by others in those special access programs.

The coming deception, what Apostle Paul called the "strong delusion" in 2 Thessalonians 2, will be about Satan (as the "man of sin") and his angels being kicked out of the heavenly dimension down to earth in our dimension, per Revelation 12:7-17. That event is specifically staged to occur at the end of this world, and is why there will be a time of "great tribulation". Satan and his angels are coming here, among us, literally.

In the meantime, Satan's workers here on earth want us to believe these are actual aliens from another galaxy or solar system.

I have heard testimonies from those who claimed to have been abducted that they look like us (like Travis Walton's testimony). That is most likely the actual truth, with no such thing as reptile or big eyed features. Even the two angels which the sodomites lusted after in Lot's day appeared with the image of men.

The guy who wrote the book which the movie Communion was made from, he claimed the ones he saw kept changing their outward appearance when he asked them who they really were. The guy finally said they were not ever going to let him see who they really are.