Go Green In 2010

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Satisfied With U.S. Government Today?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No Interest

• Total voters

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
I watched the US Senate debate this "Health Care Bill" for the past few weeks and I have never seen such wheeling and dealing behind closed doors to secure votes to pass this Bill.The phraise "One Nation Under God" in our pledge of allegience was just trashed in my opinion. After seeing this would anybody believe taxpayer abortions and euthinasia would not be hidden in this Bill somewhere , regardless of the public assurrance they would not? I am so saddened by the direction this land that God has blessed so greatly continues to shake it's ungodily fist in the Face of God. Isreal in early scripture did just what we are doing today and the Lord did not look kindly on those who actually are the apple of His Eye.

Have we as christians , here in America slacked off on our responsibilities? What would those responsinilities be?

1) Pray for the USA and it's leaders regardless of their beliefs and policies

2) Get involved for the purpose of glorifying the Lord, even though we know that Jesus is
returning. Answering the Call of Our Lord to be His witnesses. Being a Watchmen for His
Kingdom.

3) Get to know the candidates for office, not depending on the media, but actually attend
meetings, ask questions, and without fear boldly call them out by letter, e-mail and phone
as well as face to face when you know they are not supporting the Godly Principles America
was founded on. Never be afraid to invoke the Name of Jesus Christ.

You know the Bible was the first text book in America's schools? Today in many cases it is not even permitted. Why do we think this happened? Who let it happen? Since America had declined spiritually and morally. Where are the witnesses for Christ? I often ask this now when I see 2 or 3 christians witnessing outside an abortion clinic or a parent teacher conference in a local school. Are christians really tarrying until the Lord returns? Where are the christians when the pastor of the church calls for a mid-week prayer meeting to pray for the community and nation? A dear evangalist friend of mine once said; "If you want to know the spirituality of a church , go by it's parking lot on mid-week prayer night". I know many a pastor who visit the Board will agree. Calling the church to prayer is one of the hardest jobs of a pastor. You know " we always find the time to do the things we really want to do." Amen?