God and political parties

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These aren't Christians. They're wolves in sheep's clothing. Anyone who supports murdering innocent people is NOT a Christian. I'll just put them on "ignore" now. They're dead.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gary do you believe a woman has right to choose abortion?

Gary do you believe in and support same sex marriage?

I can’t answer these questions unless you pray for the enemy tonight. You need to be at peace and more clear headed when confronted with wild ideas. Jesus said “turn the other cheek”.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and even Dr Fauci,

You mean the guy that helped fun the Chinese military's bioweapons lab, that Dr. Fauci? Fauci funded gain-of-function research of the Covid vaccine that would make it easier to transmit to humans and he shares responsibility for the deaths of MILLIONS.

You didn't know this?

The thing is, Dr. Fauci serves the party and, therefore, no investigation will take place and he will not face any sanction. In fact, he'll get a big book deal, a speaking gig on TV and a lucrative pension.

Don't you remember what Jesus said about "loving the world"? Do you NOT recognize that Fauci is "of the world"? Do you not realize that Fauci is a serial liar?

Reactions: Truth7t7

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to be at peace and more clear headed when confronted with wild ideas. Jesus said “turn the other cheek”.

This guy is a heretic. It's true Jesus said to "turn the other cheek", but not in this context. Jesus REPEATEDLY criticized those that needed criticizing.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people forget the amount of nasty stuff that is being said about Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Obama and even Dr Fauci, etc, and Obama copped heaps of nasty stuff from the right when he was in office.

What I have noticed is language getting worst from some of the right when Trump got in. When Trump got in verbal moral standards of how some Christian conservatives spoke dropped.

And it does seem like "cursing" has gotten a whole lot worst.

I was initially shocked at the blatant unchristian and cruel behavior of the conservative Christians who supported the former president. It was like they tossed aside their Christian convictions and started behaving as hateful and cruelly as they wanted to without any fear of repercussions.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He seems like a fake Christian to me and is having a very unpleasant night.

On the contrary, I'm having a great night watching football and conversing here. You call me a "fake Christian" because I asked you why you support abortion. And like a coward, you ran from the question. I won't ask you any more questions.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Follow neither churches . not the liberal and not the evangelicals either .
THEY BOTH SOLD OUT . THEY SOLD OUT . SOLD and OUT .
Learn those bibles and follow CHRIST . That alone is who i can point too .
Doing this, one can NEVER go wrong.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was initially shocked at the blatant unchristian and cruel behavior of the conservative Christians who supported the former president. It was like they tossed aside their Christian convictions and started behaving as hateful and cruelly as they wanted to without any fear of repercussions.

So you thought that Trump was "cruel" and then voted for the abortionist.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t answer these questions unless you pray for the enemy tonight. You need to be at peace and more clear headed when confronted with wild ideas. Jesus said “turn the other cheek”.
Gary you run from the direct questions, why?

Reactions: K9Buck

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people forget the amount of nasty stuff that is being said about Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Obama and even Dr Fauci, etc, and Obama copped heaps of nasty stuff from the right when he was in office.

Do you mean "nasty" stuff like this?

NINTCHDBPICT000618394886.jpg

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reactions: K9Buck

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

‘These are not questions. This is throwing gasoline on fire.
You need to calm down and pray.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘These are not questions. This is throwing gasoline on fire.
You need to calm down and pray.

Yes, it's political gaslighting and you're wise for not getting ensnared in the trap that was set for you. The best way to outsmart a gaslighter is to disengage and not respond to their taunts and accusations. Don't give these people the satisfaction of getting a rise out of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.