God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... or,

wait for it,

did the prophet say something true ??

and someone does not like Trump ??

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe they'd like a song like this:

The old German anthem "Deutschland Uber Alles" was pretty boring. But this is kinda rousing:

Trump's secret police would be polkaing in Portland for this one.
Das Panzerlied:
Bestaubt sind die Gesichter,
Doch froh ist unser Sinn,
Ja, unser Sinn.
Es braust unser Panzer )
Im Sturmwind dahin

(Dusty are our faces,
but joyful is our mind,
yes, our mind.
Our tank roars forward there
into the storm's wind .)
Military Music (Germany) - Panzerlied lyrics + English translation

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares what a false prophet says ? It is not even good for more than a couple posts as written: do not take part in their sin, rather expose them....

then let it go... there's no more 'profit' ..... to be had pursuing it further... is there?

I think, Joseph77, that we have to warn everybody about the false prophets and the false christs, until everybody is aware of what's going on. In it's beginnings, evil is most effective working secretly. We need to pull the rotten cover off of it and have it face the light of day.

We need to warn everybody about the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians who want to see Americans fighting each other. We need to ask everybody: should we allow ourselves to fall into their trap?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think, Joseph77, that we have to warn everybody about the false prophets and the false christs, until everybody is aware of what's going on. In it's beginnings, evil is most effective working secretly. We need to pull the rotten cover off of it and have it face the light of day.

We need to warn everybody about the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians who want to see Americans fighting each other. We need to ask everybody: should we allow ourselves to fall into their trap?
That might be right - and good in line with all Scripture, and God's Plan,
but right now there is a far far far greater danger - the false gospel from rome. Counterfeit , frauds, long exposed, yet continuing daily....

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old German anthem "Deutschland Uber Alles" was pretty boring. But this is kinda rousing:

Trump's secret police would be polkaing in Portland for this one.
Das Panzerlied:
Bestaubt sind die Gesichter,
Doch froh ist unser Sinn,
Ja, unser Sinn.
Es braust unser Panzer )
Im Sturmwind dahin

(Dusty are our faces,
but joyful is our mind,
yes, our mind.
Our tank roars forward there
into the storm's wind .)
Military Music (Germany) - Panzerlied lyrics + English translation

I'm best familiar, Yehren, with the version present in the movie, The Battle of the Bulge.

It is interesting that Trump is quietly, seemingly laying the groundwork of a Secret Police. I wonder if this is something coming out of one of his secret conversations with Putin.

It's like I've been saying, the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians want to see Americans fighting each other. Should we allow ourselves to fall into their trap?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That might be right - and good in line with all Scripture, and God's Plan,
but right now there is a far far far greater danger - the false gospel from rome. Counterfeit , frauds, long exposed, yet continuing daily....

I think that I would disagree with you on that, Joseph77. Sometimes it's the shadowy anti-christs that can be the greater danger to us. Sometimes we have to pursue the evil that is wanting to come out of the shadows.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that I would disagree with you on that, Joseph77. Sometimes it's the shadowy anti-christs that can be the greater danger to us. Sometimes we have to pursue the evil that is wanting to come out of the shadows.
The one I mentioned is the one that has had power over the one you mentioned, for hundreds of years in most countries also.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting that Trump is quietly, seemingly laying the groundwork of a Secret Police. I wonder if this is something coming out of one of his secret conversations with Putin.
No, not at all - not new anyway.
About 1955 already , books were available showing the known police state in the usa, copied or 'the same' but more subtle than German's police state a few years earlier under hitler.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not at all - not new anyway.
About 1955 already , books were available showing the known police state in the usa, copied or 'the same' but more subtle than German's police state a few years earlier under hitler.

What was the title and the author of that book, Joseph77. Do you remember, perchance?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was pointing out to you that no one can say whether or not someone else is saved, except God. Why not just accept it and go on?

I don't accept that. That is YOUR one sided Truth...NOT Gods Truth.

OT men waited in hope and wondering IF at the end of their Earthly Life They would have lived an Earthly Life Acceptable to God To BE Saved.

Apparently you have Completely Miss the Revelation:

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a SURETY of a better testament.

Still Wondering?

Rom 11:
[11] I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Wondering who stumbled? It was the Jews.
Wondering who was being provoked to jealousy? The Jews
Wondering HOW? Salvation Offered for THEN and Now to the Gentiles (while Alive in their FLESH)....NOT having to Wait Until Physical Death, to Discover If they are Saved or Not!!!) <---- like the Jews had been doing for thousands of years.

Are you a Jew?...still wondering IF you WIL BE Saved....as you continue to repeatedly Preach ONLY God Know....and the surety of the New Testament is Faulty and You are correct)?

I Expressly Told you, showed you, pointed out....it IS the Individual spirit of "A man AND God" WHO know IF the Individual man IS (not waiting to find out)....but IS Saved!

Either you do Not Believe Scripture OR you are VOID of Understanding...or maybe too stiffedneck to admit what you are claiming is NOT Jesus' Assurety.

I am not a Jew. I am not bound by OT Laws. I am a Gentile. I have Accepted Jesus' Offering. I Trust Jesus. I have Accepted His Assuredness My Soul IS Saved. My spirit IS Quicken. And Trust He IS faithful and Has Forgiven me, Cleansed my Body with His Blood, JUSTIFIED me to be Claimed/ Taken (Redeemed) by His Him, Ordained (set apart)
For my Body to be Redeemed, my Forgiven FLESH IS Covered By His Light, that He can neither see nor remember my Sin...
I am not wandering around "wonderment"...gee I hope, I hope, I hope ...God WILL Save me!
He Already Has....and NOT because I followed OT Laws...and NOT because I agree with every fly-BY hater that comes along...and NOT Because of wishing and hoping....

My soul IS Saved because "I"...(not other men)...I freely Chose to Believe IN The God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and the Christ Messiah of God...Lord Jesus.

My spirit IS Quickened because "I"...(not other men)...I freely Chose TO GIVE my Body unto Death ... (with Jesus' same Bodily Death)....Crucified with Christ Jesus...and He whom I Trust...fulfilled His Word...and Quickened my "spirit".

Any prudent person ought to KNOW what they HAVE Submitted And Agreed To

And any person who HAS Agreed To those Things...AND Trusts God....are the EXACT Same who Know they ARE Saved....just as the Scripture says....the man AND God Know that man IS Saved.

Since you are Preaching ONLY God knows who IS Saved....You are revealing WHAT Applies to You...is You ARE NOT Sure about your own Salvation. You are with the "Wait and see" crowd of Jews and Gentiles...because you have NOT Accepted Jesus' Offering.

That's OKAY...that's the great thing about a man's FREEWILL. I don't have to be lumped or Do as other men Do. I have the Express Freewill TO Accept or Reject What is Offered to me. And what Other men Accept or Reject has Not one iota reflection, barring or consequence to me.

Despite the chaos and corruption OF this World...I am Gifted with Gods Mercy and Grace of Inner peace and Assuredness of His Redemption and Glorification to Forever Live IN His Face to Face Presence, and with Others Who have Accepted the Same Offerings of Jesus.

Of course, he wasn't "verbally abusive",

Of course Jesus was Verbally Abusive.

"Verbal abuse is the act of forcefully criticizing, insulting, or denouncing another person. Characterized by underlying anger and hostility..."

Matt:23
  1. [13] But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees,hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
  2. [14] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
  3. [15] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
  4. [23] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
  5. [25] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
  6. [27] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
  7. [29] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
"Modern" Verbal Abuse
"it is a destructive form of communication intended to harm the self-concept of the other person and produce negative emotions.

See?
Historically it was Freely speaking the Truth.
Moderenly it is denying Free-Speech... "politically correct"... being careful to NOT "hurt" another person's "sensitive feeling"...that can't handle the Truth.
I'm NOT a politician and Do exercise my right to Free speech...Thanks BE to God...Trump is Not a Politician..."polished in years political speech of talking in circles saying nothing"...that he exercises his right to free speech!

but yes, they did. They were so offended by His bashing of them and their hypocrisy, that they plotted to have Him killed.

I would say sure they were Offended. However it was not their being offended as to "Why" they plotted to Kill Him.
Study the Scriptures;
They Feared Losing their Clout and Position.
"Jesus, this common nobody street preacher from Nazareth...pfft!"
But hey wait a minute ... surprise ... people are gathering by the hundreds To Listen to Him. "Oh, oh, oh...if the people are following after Jesus..." "what will become of the Pharisees"... "what will become of their Position and Clout, Fine clothes, High style living, being Revered, ???" "Will they be reduced to wander the streets in rags, live amongst these were common people and look for work to feed themselves?"
They plotted Against Jesus Because They Feared losing their significance.
They feared Jesus Because they could not Publically undermine Him with their cunning deceit.

And like you, they were verbally abusive

No they were not verbally abusive. They were sneaking behind his back plotting a deceptive scheme and paying men to go along with them!

And correct, I exercise my free speech. If you are too sensitive to handle the Truth, Stop posting to me.

You are called to be an imitation of Christ.

I know my calling.
But what you really want is someone to jump on your bandwagon and get in on the Bash Trump party train.
And you have already shown repeatedly if someone won't join you then you want to argue about it.

Get a clue...I am NOT going to play your game with your rules!

Glory to God,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thinking about your question, Nancy, I don't have much information, myself on this. I've heard that the mayor of Portland was among the protesters last night that got tear-gassed. Apparently, the Federal agents are not communicating very well with local officials. I don't know what aspen will say.

Perhaps what is happening in Oregon is what the Russians, Chinese and Iranians want. They want Americans fighting with each other.

I think that the political chaos is in keeping with the covert presence of an anti-christ, especially with a shadowy anti-christ that has political power..

Agreed...so many smoke and mirror situations. So happy we trust in the one Who has our best interests in mind ALL the time.

I see marshal law on the horizon.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are called to be an imitation of Christ.

I know my calling.

But you seem unable to get around to do ing it.

But what you really want is someone to jump on your bandwagon and get in on the Bash Trump party train.

And you're imagining you can read minds, again.

And you have already shown repeatedly if someone won't join you then you want to argue about it.

If you don't want to be part of a debate forum, it's probably a bad idea to be posting here.

Get a clue...I am NOT going to play your game with your rules!

Or any rules at all, it seems. That's what gets you tied up here. If arguing your opinion isn't what you want, consider not posting on a debate forum.

Might make you a lot happier.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see marshal law on the horizon.

iu

Beats martial law.

iu

iu

iu

Thank God we live in America where it can't happen here.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lowlife liberal dems are trashing our nation hoping they can hurt Trump!!!Dream on!!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lowlife liberal dems are trashing our nation hoping they can hurt Trump!!!Dream on!!!
So when does Trump start saving the country? You say God chose him to save the USA; but I'd say things are getting worse. . . .

Reactions: bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Thank God we live in America where it can't happen here."
Tongue and cheek I hope ;)

Yeah, can you pick out which one of those photos is from America, and which are from communist/fascist dictatorships?

Takes a little time, um?

"Beats martial law." Lol.

Marshall Dillon would have made short work of those Mussolini wannabees.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah, can you pick out which one of those photos is from America, and which are from communist/fascist dictatorships?

Takes a little time, um?

My guess is the last one is from America. The second last, I think is NOT in America and the first, not sure.

Marshall Dillon would have made short work of those Mussolini wannabees.

Reactions: Giuliano and bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My guess is the last one is from America. The second last, I think is NOT in America and the first, not sure.

Yes, the last one is from America. Typically police in dictatorships don't directly assault news reporters when there are cameras rolling. It's an understandable goof. Trump's guys are still learning, while the Russian and North Korean thugs have had years of practice.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened in Portland last night Ron?

Federal law enforcement with no identification is continuing to clash with protestors. No one wants federal law enforcement conducting kidnappings or assaulting citizens. This is Trump's way of punishing liberal states who have decided to defund police. Or is it getting us used to a 2021 police state?