God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would appreciate being proved false in this. I'm increasingly seeing the spiritual darkness in those that support Trump, as Trump is, increasingly, outwardly manifesting his racism.
Spiritual darkness? You don't see any spiritual darkness in those who hate Trump??

Reactions: Bobby Jo

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual darkness? You don't see any spiritual darkness in those who hate Trump??

I do see spiritual darkness in those that hate Trump, Prayer Warrior. But we have a dilemma here. How can we call the Trump haters to repentance, when they see the Trump supporters vehemently supporting and approving of the most manifest unrepentant person of all, the anti-christ, Donald Trump? Trump is a slow death to Christian evangelism and the spiritual life.

Reactions: Giuliano

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do see spiritual darkness in those that hate Trump, Prayer Warrior. But we have a dilemma here. How can we call the Trump haters to repentance, when they see the Trump supporters vehemently supporting and approving of the most manifest unrepentant person of all, the anti-christ, Donald Trump? Trump is a slow death to Christian evangelism and the spiritual life.

Trump has supported the rights of Christians in America and abroad.... Here's an excerpt from an article by Tucker Carlson that explains why your claim that "Trump is a slow death to Christian evangelism and the spiritual life" in not legitimate. At least, not yet, and I hope and pray that it never will be.

Tucker Carlson: The real reason so many Christians are willing to support Trump

...if you're wondering why so many Christians have been willing to support this president despite his personal life, this is why: It's because whatever his flaws, he's made it clear that he's not the enemy of Christians. In fact, under certain circumstances, he will protect Christians.

For people whose values are under assault every day by powerful forces in America -- and that's not overstating it, and if you're one of them you know that means everything. It's bad enough to be lectured about Christianity by cable news morons who don't know anything about it. But what's happening in the broader country is much worse than that, much more threatening.

The left presumes the right to lecture the people it despises for the sin of not voting for them. Now this may shock some Democrats, but most Christians don't actually think they have a religious duty to be destroyed by people who hate them. They don't.

Source: Tucker Carlson: The real reason so many Christians are willing to support Trump

Here's another perspective:

Why a Bible-Believing Christian Supports Trump

As a Christian, my hope and trust is in the Lord, not a man. All people of faith should understand clearly that the president is not our pastor, not our priest, not our rabbi, not our imam — in no way meant to be our moral guide. He or she is the chief executive.

The function of the presidency over the centuries has changed dramatically. Some was maybe inevitable with the culture of modernity. But the rest we as Americans have mistakenly placed on the president to our national detriment.

So if you take this view, as I do, then the primary yardstick by which to judge the president is his policy and appointments. On executive branch appointments, President Trump is a bit of a mixed bag. On judicial appointments, he has been outstanding. On policy, he’s been an almost shockingly rock-ribbed conservative....

So there really isn’t that much to “reconcile” because the president just is not that relevant to my personal life (and shouldn’t be) and therefore his personality and demeanor are not that relevant — particularly when on the foreign stage his conduct has been much better and, again, his policies good. Obviously this is not the way the media sees it, but I do, because the president’s policies will affect me and my children much, much more than a boorish manner. If I knew him personally as a Christian friend, I’d open up Scripture and talk about what God says on personal comportment and much more. But I don’t know him personally. And he doesn’t know me.

I’ve said over and over and over to my anti-Trump friends that I do not like his language or manner. But I do like his policies and appointments so much more than I expected, that I would vote for him over Hillary with even more ease now than I did. And I’m not alone. I know of some conservatives who did not vote for him in 2016 but are open to it in 2020 simply because of his policies and judicial appointments. I think those are the right measuring sticks.

Source: Why a Bible-Believing Christian Supports Trump - The Revolutionary Act

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found it interesting that where I'd "delicately" defend Trump in front of a liberal, but apparently Blacks are so indoctrinated into the Democratic Party than a thinking Black would face a SEVERE REACTION not only in his/her community, but even FAMILY, if they defended Trump. -- As such jobs for minority and their associated improved standard of living may result in an unprecedented Black Voter turnout and an election victory for Trump.

But don't think it's all good, because if the victorious Trump and Pence are assassinated, PELOSI will be President. And that just may happen.
Bobby Jo

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump has supported the rights of Christians in America and abroad.... Here's an excerpt from an article by Tucker Carlson that explains why your claim that "Trump is a slow death to Christian evangelism and the spiritual life" in not legitimate. At least, not yet, and I hope and pray that it never will be.

...if you're wondering why so many Christians have been willing to support this president despite his personal life, this is why: It's because whatever his flaws, he's made it clear that he's not the enemy of Christians. In fact, under certain circumstances, he will protect Christians.

For people whose values are under assault every day by powerful forces in America -- and that's not overstating it, and if you're one of them you know that means everything. It's bad enough to be lectured about Christianity by cable news morons who don't know anything about it. But what's happening in the broader country is much worse than that, much more threatening.

The left presumes the right to lecture the people it despises for the sin of not voting for them. Now this may shock some Democrats, but most Christians don't actually think they have a religious duty to be destroyed by people who hate them. They don't.

Source:

Tucker Carlson is not facing the spiritual dilemma here, Prayer Warrior. How can we call the Trump haters to repentance, when they see the Trump supporters vehemently supporting and approving of the most manifest unrepentant person of all, the anti-christ, Donald Trump? Tucker Carlson is not facing up to the fact that Trump is a slow death to Christian evangelism and the spiritual life.

Here's another perspective:
Why a Bible-Believing Christian Supports Trump

As a Christian, my hope and trust is in the Lord, not a man. All people of faith should understand clearly that the president is not our pastor, not our priest, not our rabbi, not our imam — in no way meant to be our moral guide. He or she is the chief executive.

The function of the presidency over the centuries has changed dramatically. Some was maybe inevitable with the culture of modernity. But the rest we as Americans have mistakenly placed on the president to our national detriment.

So if you take this view, as I do, then the primary yardstick by which to judge the president is his policy and appointments. On executive branch appointments, President Trump is a bit of a mixed bag. On judicial appointments, he has been outstanding. On policy, he’s been an almost shockingly rock-ribbed conservative....

So there really isn’t that much to “reconcile” because the president just is not that relevant to my personal life (and shouldn’t be) and therefore his personality and demeanor are not that relevant — particularly when on the foreign stage his conduct has been much better and, again, his policies good. Obviously this is not the way the media sees it, but I do, because the president’s policies will affect me and my children much, much more than a boorish manner. If I knew him personally as a Christian friend, I’d open up Scripture and talk about what God says on personal comportment and much more. But I don’t know him personally. And he doesn’t know me.

I’ve said over and over and over to my anti-Trump friends that I do not like his language or manner. But I do like his policies and appointments so much more than I expected, that I would vote for him over Hillary with even more ease now than I did. And I’m not alone. I know of some conservatives who did not vote for him in 2016 but are open to it in 2020 simply because of his policies and judicial appointments. I think those are the right measuring sticks.

Source: Why a Bible-Believing Christian Supports Trump - The Revolutionary Act

Rod Thomson is not facing up to the fact that Trump failed and is still failing to renounce the Trump prophecies that he's been anointed by God. Trump could have done this in the first few months of his administration, but has failed to do so. By his silence Trump's given his tacit approval of them since those prophecies have helped him to politically consolidate his base of supporters. Rod Thomson is failing to acknowledge that he's giving his support to an anti-christ.

Why must Christians feel the need to abandon their principles for a short-term, worldly political advantage? Why do they decry the situation ethics of others, such as women seeking abortions, and yet practice situation ethics in their support of an anti-christ?

Can double standards and hypocrisy help with evangelism? or with the spiritual life?

I must disagree with these two persons. I think that it's gravely unwise and sinful to be a supporter of Trump.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found it interesting that where I'd "delicately" defend Trump in front of a liberal, but apparently Blacks are so indoctrinated into the Democratic Party than a thinking Black would face a SEVERE REACTION not only in his/her community, but even FAMILY, if they defended Trump. -- As such jobs for minority and their associated improved standard of living may result in an unprecedented Black Voter turnout and an election victory for Trump.
Which way is it? First you say blacks are so indoctrinated by other blacks, that a "thinking black" doesn't dare speak up. Then you say lots of blacks will turn up to vote for Trump!

But don't think it's all good, because if the victorious Trump and Pence are assassinated, PELOSI will be President. And that just may happen.
Bobby Jo
That's not going to happen, but if it did, it would end your theory about Trump being one of the two witnesses, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how his interfering with the Postal Service is going to play with older people. Yes, I know he thinks he can suppress the votes of blacks and Latinos who may not want to vote in person because of coronavirus; but it could also make them want to vote even more.

It's all quite interesting. Suppose Republicans could squeeze another victory out in 2020; and suppose they could rig the census to get a handful more Republican seats in Congress. Just how long do they think this suppression of minority votes can last? Do they really want to be the party of old white people when white people become a minority? What's the plan for whites to hold onto power over the next ten or twenty years? White nationalism? Concentration camps? A race war with whites having more guns than blacks?

His casting doubt on the future of Social Security may also cost him votes from older people; and middle aged people won't like it either if they see they've paid in for years and might not collect much.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how his interfering with the Postal Service is going to play with older people. Yes, I know he thinks he can suppress the votes of blacks and Latinos who may not want to vote in person because of coronavirus; but it could also make them want to vote even more.

A lot of folks with limited incomes, are not going to be happy that Trump is sabotaging the delivery of their retirement checks, just so he can try to rig the election.

Reactions: Giuliano and bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of folks with limited incomes, are not going to be happy that Trump is sabotaging the delivery of their retirement checks, just so he can try to rig the election.
Some veterans also aren't too happy. Many of them (80%) get their medicines delivered by mail, and there are already problems cropping up because of Trump's interfering with the mail.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no need to make wild accusations. Trump is definitely not the anti-Christ. He said his goal was to Make America Great Again, which should have automatically included the goal of protecting America from all enemies, domestic and foreign. The Leftists in the USA (which include the Democrats and the mainstream media) are all the domestic enemies of America. Yet they have not clearly and publicly identified as such.

If the ME agreement spearheaded by Trump is successful and he pulls in the other Islamic countries in that area for a peace agreement then he is Gods appointed man, but as the man of sin who causes desolation.

Daniel 9:24-27
Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place. 25 So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. 26 Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Daniel 9:24-27 ...

To correctly interpret Dan. 9, you have to understand the passage. For example a pair of shoes don't cost "seven and sixty-two dollars plus tax", they cost "sixty-nine dollars plus tax". So right off the bat you have a contrived "translation" (and I use that term loosely) which attempts to convince you that the passage has an ANCIENT fulfilllment, which contradicts the angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9 which demand a MODERN interpretation.

So unless you slog through this passage, studying each word and each sentence, you'll miss what GOD is saying. And the only person I'm aware of that has performed this analysis is Dr. John Walvoord in his book "Daniel, The Key To Prophetic Revelation". In the research, Walvoord's scholars point out discrepancies between the literal Masoretic Text and the purported "fulfillment", but they can't provide an alternate explanation, so they leave it unresolved. And then Walvoord stupidly disregards his own scholars in deference to the "Classical Interpretation".

Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the ME agreement spearheaded by Trump is successful

How could it fail? Israel and UAE are unofficially allies; they've been doing joint military exercises together, and coordinate military plans and diplomacy. Still, it's a good move, and whatever Trump had to do with it, good for him.

and he pulls in the other Islamic countries in that area for a peace agreement then he is Gods appointed man

Once Egypt signed the Camp David accords brokered by President Carter, the idea of a military action to destroy Israel became an absurdity. Jordan's tacit acceptance of the accords left only Syria as a potential enemy, and the weakest of the "front line states."

Other Muslim nations in the area such as Turkey and the UAE have actually cooperated militarily and diplomatically with Israel. So long as Shia Iran is a threat, the Sunni states in the Middle east will consider Israel to be a secondary concern.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Expect Trump to receive the Nobel Peace Award!!! PTL.

I think that you shall be disappointed in this, GISMYS 7. Trump will be in too deep legal trouble concerning financial and other crimes to be considered for this prestigious award.

If, in the off-chance, that he does receive the award, he probably won't be able to travel safely abroad because he could face possible arrest. That the Trump financial records have been released by Deutsche Bank, other countries will become interested in crimes that may have occurred through their banking systems as well, as they relate to Deutsche Bank. Trump has done a lot of things, a lot of creative accounting. I don't think that Trump may have the ability to travel safely abroad without risking possible arrest.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could it fail? Israel and UAE are unofficially allies; they've been doing joint military exercises together, and coordinate military plans and diplomacy. Still, it's a good move, and whatever Trump had to do with it, good for him.
I have reservations and remain on the fence on this. Iran is furious. It could motivate them to speed up their weapons research and to fund more terrorism. The flaw I see in it is that it's a two-party agreement.

UAE summons Iranian diplomat over 'unacceptable' Rouhani speech

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has summoned Iran's charge d'affaires in Abu Dhabi in response to a speech by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani over its agreement to normalise ties with Israel, according to state media.

Rouhani said in a speech on Saturday the UAE had made a "huge mistake" in reaching a deal to establish diplomatic relations with Israel and called it a betrayal by the Gulf state.

"They [the UAE] better be mindful. They have committed a huge mistake, a treacherous act," Rouhani said of the agreement announced on Thursday.

The Russian site RT was quick to point that out too.

Iran will change its approach to UAE over deal with ‘child-murdering Israeli regime’ – top commander

The freshly inked peace deal with Israel will change Tehran’s attitude towards the United Arab Emirates, a top Iranian commander has warned, saying that Abu Dhabi will now be the prime suspect for any troubles in the Persian Gulf.
“Unfortunately, the UAE has reached a deal to normalize ties with the child-murdering Israeli regime,” Chief of Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Bagheri said on Sunday.

The US-sponsored peace deal, which restores diplomatic ties between Israel and the UAE, was signed earlier this week. Among other things, Israel agreed to “suspend” its plans to annex parts of the West Bank. However, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said the annexation was still “on the table.”

The agreement has sparked much anger in Iran, as well as many other Muslim nations. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said it was a “huge mistake” on the part of the UAE.

Rouhani’s words on the deal have apparently ruffled some feathers in Abu Dhabi, as on Sunday Iran’s charge d’affaires was summoned by the country’s foreign ministry and given a “strongly worded memo,” the WAM state news agency reported. The ministry described Rouhani’s speech as “unacceptable” and damaging to the stability of the whole region.

Aside from the condemnations by Iranian government officials and military top brass, the deal also triggered mass protests outside the UAE embassy in Tehran. On Saturday, scores of university students gathered outside the diplomatic facility to protest the agreement, condemning it as a treason to the Palestinians and the whole Muslim cause.

Trump seems bent on taking on Iran even if it means embarrassing defeats at the UN. Trump seems unable to develop a policy on Iran that most of our allies can support.

UN Security Council rejects US proposal to extend Iran arms embargo - CNNPolitics

The UN Security Council rejected a US proposal to extend the conventional weapons embargo on Iran Friday.

With the failure of the resolution, the US is now poised to move to unilaterally trigger snapback sanctions on Tehran -- despite having walked away from the Iran nuclear deal in 2018 -- a potential action that has drawn skepticism and alarm from allies and that experts have warned could spell the end of the landmark agreement.

US Ambassador to the UN Kelly Craft said in a statement Friday the US "has every right to initiate snapback of provisions of previous Security Council resolutions" and "in the coming days, the United States will follow through on that promise to stop at nothing to extend the arms embargo."
The US only drew support for the proposal from the Dominican Republic. Russia and China were opposed while Germany, France, the United Kingdom and eight others abstained.

Trump seems to trying to provoke a war with Iran.

U.S. Seizes Iranian Fuel From 4 Tankers Bound For Venezuela

The U.S. has seized Iranian petroleum bound for Venezuela aboard four tankers near the Strait of Hormuz, enforcing a forfeiture order aimed at both Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and the Caracas government, the Justice Department announced Friday.

Roughly 1.116 million barrels of fuel was confiscated from the foreign-flagged vessels M/T Bella, M/T Bering, M/T Pandi and M/T Luna, a Justice Department statement said, adding that the seizure took place "with the assistance of foreign partners."

The cargo was intercepted on Wednesday, under a warrant issued by a U.S. District Court over a July 2 complaint seeking the forfeiture of all petroleum products aboard the vessels. The property is now in U.S. custody, the Justice Department said.

According to The Associated Press, quoting unnamed U.S. officials, no military force was used in the seizure of the cargo, and none of the ships was physically impounded. Instead, U.S. officials threatened ship owners, insurers and captains with sanctions to force them to hand over their cargo, the AP reported.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction. Who is so foolish as to fight against God's chooice??
Trump Chosen by God To Stop America's Destruction Astounding 2011 Prophecy
All authority comes from God whether for good or evil and history is full of people foolish enough to
Fight against God's choice. Even the American revolution was a rebellion against legitimate authority (even if the kingdom of England was ruled by a madman as our history books suggest). Scripture even says that God would send false prophets to test His people, whether or not they would keep His word.
I don't know Donald Trump or what's in his heart. I'm pleased about his actions to protect religious freedoms, curb abortions on demand, even his brinkmanship with our ideological enemies, but not real happy with his self praise, hyperbole, arrogance, local New York history, and as President, his playing fast and loose with the limitations of the office. At best, he's just another "arm of the flesh", not God's anointed.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All authority comes from God whether for good or evil and history is full of people foolish enough to
Fight against God's choice. Even the American revolution was a rebellion against legitimate authority (even if the kingdom of England was ruled by a madman as our history books suggest). Scripture even says that God would send false prophets to test His people, whether or not they would keep His word.
I don't know Donald Trump or what's in his heart. I'm pleased about his actions to protect religious freedoms, curb abortions on demand, even his brinkmanship with our ideological enemies, but not real happy with his self praise, hyperbole, arrogance, local New York history, and as President, his playing fast and loose with the limitations of the office. At best, he's just another "arm of the flesh", not God's anointed.

Old coot Biden looks like he may not even last until the election!!!