God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ha, Mark Taylor thought black men were hanging themselves to hurt Trump in the election.

I don't believe either man is or was a prophet because I've heard both men say that they are not. Though I do believe they both have a gift of prophecy. I like Mark a lot. Now do I agree with everything he says?, No I don't.
A while back I was going through a dry time. I found that just watching his videos refreshed me. It's been a while since I did this.
On the flip side, Mr. McDonald has put on the above channel page that Mark is a prophet. I've heard Mark say multiple times that he is not a prophet and if people still call him a prophet, well, there's nothing he can do about it. I do understand that if a legitimate soon-to-be prophet steps into this role, even a day before God commissions him, he has become a false prophet. And if I were in his shoes, I'd do things a bit differently.
But I'm not. I'm too busy trying to keep my life down to a dull roar. Also, a prophet today isn't, to my incomplete understanding, like the O.C. prophet. We know what happened to false prophets back then. God prepares a prophet and commissions him, period. Today, in the age of grace, they are not held to the letter of the law. If he (a prophet) gets it wrong, no big deal, as long as his leadership gently corrects him with the truth in love.
One day I was reading Proverbs and at one point I realized that in the light of God's wisdom, I was a fool. I thought, "What hope is there for me?" Shortly after, I came across Proverbs 26:12 that says there is more hope for a fool than for one who is wise in his own eyes." I didn't feel so bad after that.
Getting back to the subject at hand, on the positive slant, I think it's great that Mark is working with an older, and hopefully, wiser man. There is a possibility that God has told either or both to do this. I really don't want to slander a man that is a servant of the Most High, an anointed servant, that is. God did an amazing prayer chain thing through Mark just when America needed it. Glory to God alone. This must've encouraged millions of believers, because the one thing I've seen in many churches is that the congregation, for the most part, are eager to serve, but are not allowed to do so. Too often, their job is to give, give, give, and to open their mouths as bowls of milk are thrown in their general direction.
I'd like to see a change where it is needed. I think God is judging church structure, just as He is judging America's institutions, for everybody's good. As far as black men hanging themselves to hurt Trump, some may be suicides, others may be mentally deranged, maybe, maybe not, but I don't see mentally healthy black men hanging themselves to further the left's agenda, even if they do hate POTUS. I just don't. There is, however the C.I.A.'s product, M.K. Ultra. Conspiracy theory? Make up your own mind. One thing I am sure of is that if we don't agree on something, we can agree to disagree without being agreeable. If we do this, I think we can both agree that it would put a smile on Jesus' face. Nice talking to you, brother. Peace. "For a righteous man may fall 7 times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity." Proverbs 24:16 NKJV

Last edited by a moderator:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
Love your kitten. Peace. Are you Italian? My grandmother was Italian. Must be why the ladies have always found us Coates's so desirable. Lol!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe either man is or was a prophet because I've heard both men say that they are not. Though I do believe they both have a gift of prophecy.
I don't understand you. If someone has the gift of prophecy, I'd call him a prophet.
I like Mark a lot. Now do I agree with everything he says?, No I don't. Awhile back I was going through a dry time. I found that just watching his videos refreshed me.
This could be a good thing. It could also be a bad thing.

It's been awhile since I did this. On the flip side, Mr. McDonald has put on the above channel page that Mark is a prophet. I've heard Mark say multiple times that he is not a prophet and if people still call him a prophet, well, there's nothing he can do about it.
He could stop appearing with people who call him a prophet.
I do understand that if a legitimate soon-to-be prophet steps into this role, even a day before God commissions him, he has become a false prophet. And if I were in his shoes, I'd do things a bit differently. But I'm not. I'm too busy trying to keep my life down to a dull roar. Also, a prophet today isn't, to my incomplete understanding, like the O.C. prophet. We know what happened to false prophets back then. God prepares a prophet and commissions him, period. Today, in the age of grace, they are not held to the letter of the law. If he (a prophet) gets it wrong, no big deal, as long as his leadership gently corrects him with the truth in love. One day I was reading Proverbs and at one point I realized that in the light of God's wisdom, I was a fool. I thought, "What hope is there for me?" Shortly after, I came across Proverbs 26:12 that says there is more hope for a fool than for one who is wise in his own eyes." I didn't feel so bad after that.
You have the gift of prophecy as being inferior after Jesus came. I can't accept that since I think Jesus made things better. If someone says a message came from God and it doesn't happen, something is seriously wrong. God certainly didn't lie to him.

Something Taylor said himself seems to contradict what you've just told me. Taylor seems to be threatening people who didn't take his prophecies seriously.

He has said other things which strike me as way-out there -- and some as false prophecies. I think he makes Christians look bad. Non-Christians would look at him and say, "Wow, I wouldn't want to be like him."
Getting back to the subject at hand, on the positive slant, I think it's great that Mark is working with an older, and hopefully, wiser man. There is a possibility that God has told either or both to do this. I really don't want to slander a man that is a servant of the Most High, an anointed servant, that is. God did an amazing prayer chain thing through Mark just when America needed it. Glory to God alone. This must've encouraged millions of believers, because the one thing I've seen in many churches is that the congregation, for the most part, are eager to serve, but are not given the opportunity to do so. Too often, their job is to give, give, give, and to open their mouths as bowls of milk are thrown in their general direction. My desire is to see change where it is needed. I think God is judging church structure, just as He is judging America's institutions, for everybody's good.
I agree with you God seems to be judging church structure; but I would say people like Mark Taylor will be weeded out. I can find other far-out things he's said.

I believe too that the prayers of one righteous man is enough if the request is according to the Will of God. I think the Bible backs me up on that.

I forget now who it was who claimed Jesus would return on a certain date. When it didn't happen, followers were told they hadn't prayed hard or long enough. Similarly we saw Kenneth Copeland claiming to take control over coronavirus; and when it didn't work, some said there weren't enough people praying for it. Then why did he think he could predict it and why did he claim to take control over it?
As far as black men hanging themselves to hurt Trump, some may be suicides, others may be mentally deranged, maybe, maybe not, but I don't see mentally healthy black men hanging themselves to further the left's agenda, even if they do hate POTUS. I just don't. There is, however the C.I.A.'s product, M.K. Ultra. Conspiracy theory? Make up your own mind. One thing I am sure of is that if we don't agree on something, we can agree to disagree without being agreeable. If we do this, I think we can both agree that it would put a smile on Jesus' face. Nice talking to you, brother. Peace. "For a righteous man may fall 7 times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity." Proverbs 24:16 NKJV
The question is if someone can correctly identify the Voice of God. If he says he heard something from God and it turns out later he did not because his prophecy didn't come true, that man lacks spiritual discernment. He could be listening to almost anything and think it's the Voice of God.

We also should remember that the Bible says God gives people sound minds. I may like someone; but if he has an unsound mind, I have to be honest with myself about it. If he says some things I like, I shouldn't automatically think he must be inspired by God. On the contrary, I should be wondering if I am being flattered. I might like Mark Taylor if I met him, but that wouldn't mean he is a prophet.
Love your kitten. Peace. Are you Italian? My grandmother was Italian. Must be why the ladies have always found us Coates's so desirable. Lol!
I have cats, but that picture is one I found on the web. I picked the name Giuliano as a kind of nickname although I am not Italian.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't understand you. If someone has the gift of prophecy, I'd call him a prophet.
This could be a good thing. It could also be a bad thing.

He could stop appearing with people who call him a prophet.
You have the gift of prophecy as being inferior after Jesus came. I can't accept that since I think Jesus made things better. If someone says a message came from God and it doesn't happen, something is seriously wrong. God certainly didn't lie to him.

Something Taylor said himself seems to contradict what you've just told me. Taylor seems to be threatening people who didn't take his prophecies seriously.

He has said other things which strike me as way-out there -- and some as false prophecies. I think he makes Christians look bad. Non-Christians would look at him and say, "Wow, I wouldn't want to be like him."
I agree with you God seems to be judging church structure; but I would say people like Mark Taylor will be weeded out. I can find other far-out things he's said.

I believe too that the prayers of one righteous man is enough if the request is according to the Will of God. I think the Bible backs me up on that.

I forget now who it was who claimed Jesus would return on a certain date. When it didn't happen, followers were told they hadn't prayed hard or long enough. Similarly we saw Kenneth Copeland claiming to take control over coronavirus; and when it didn't work, some said there weren't enough people praying for it. Then why did he think he could predict it and why did he claim to take control over it?

The question is if someone can correctly identify the Voice of God. If he says he heard something from God and it turns out later he did not because his prophecy didn't come true, that man lacks spiritual discernment. He could be listening to almost anything and think it's the Voice of God.

We also should remember that the Bible says God gives people sound minds. I may like someone; but if he has an unsound mind, I have to be honest with myself about it. If he says some things I like, I shouldn't automatically think he must be inspired by God. On the contrary, I should be wondering if I am being flattered. I might like Mark Taylor if I met him, but that wouldn't mean he is a prophet.
I have cats, but that picture is one I found on the web. I picked the name Giuliano as a kind of nickname although I am not Italian.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My answer to much of what you said is amen. Mark prophesied that the midterms were going to be a red wave. I think a lot of people assumed Trump would win, so they were complacent. This may have had much to do with the Dems taking back the house. Or perhaps Trump allowed it to happen in order to show America what they are really like. It took Mark a while before I heard him admit that he missed it on the midterms.
The difference I meant between prophets of old and modern prophets is, for instance, Mark hasn't been stoned to death. "I die in Christ and He lives in me." I don't think the threat is needed anymore.
I may have heard Mark say since that it really was a red tsunami. That it wasn't visible or something. I do feel disappointed with him. Much of what he said God told him, I later learned after I had watched some videos of Kim Clement that Mark wasn't the first one to say some things. By the way, I also heard Kim say that he is not a prophet, but a prophetic voice. I believe he was.
So many learn that someone is anointed and the first thing they do is put them up front. It is supposed to be a time for the anointing to teach, train, and enable its student. As far as being anointed goes, wasn't Lucifer also anointed?
A theory of mine is that satan will give some success, and in return, what is given will have a wide-spread negative effect on mankind. I tend towards believing this is true.
I think that often when people talk about the anointing, it's actually God's presence.
I've been a victim of flattery before. When they got what they wanted, they basically told me to hit the road. I was even slandered. I thought we were good friends. But God knew my heart. I still multiplied my gift. And He was faithful to give me more.
I never take someone's word for things, I judge the fruit. In other words, I don't listen to what people say, I watch what they do.
But I still love the guy. I'd go fishing with him anytime. As far as harming the church, he's the least of our problems.
Did you know that the KJV translators removed the word congregation 113 times and replaced it with the word church? Church means, "a house of a lord", and that's about what we have today. A franchise. I'm the Temple, along with the rest of us, of the Lord Of Lords.
The Lord told me to leave the church 15 years ago. I didn't understand at first, but the last time I was even in a church was 12 years ago. On that day, I got to watch some guy preach the prosperity fraud, and then he went the extra mile; he condemned all who are ill or poor.
Regarding Kenneth Copeland, the last video I saw of him, he looked like he was part reptile. Weird! I've always rejected this doctrine as false, though millions accept it.
I've seen a godly man who believed this stuff (word/faith), did his best to make it work, but when it didn't, I think he blamed himself. And then he died young. This is why I don't like it.
I don't know if this will offend you; I hope it doesn't. I absolutely despise the so-called Prosperity Gospel. While I'm at it, why not stir the pot? I believe New Covenant giving is laid out in 2 Corinthians chs. 8 & 9.
When Jesus told a few people to obey the law, He was talking to Jews. The New Covenant was not yet in effect. To put a covenant into effect, blood must be shed, a.k.a., to cut a covenant. Anyway, it's been a slice talking with you. Have a good one, and message me whenever you want. Peace and Shalom. Ron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... In the USA, it is to the point that some Democrats have been more Pro-life against the Covid-19 pandemic than the Republicans. ...

You're right. We should murder unborn children and even children who are born, using any excuse we can find.

... And we call ourselves "Christians" ...
Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, so they didn't lose the House, the democrats stole the election...

He's looking for profit, not prophet.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump doesn't have time to watch Christian television. That's why he uses foul language. So says Kenneth Copeland. Now we know!

Reactions: bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hardly ever watch television of any kind. Doesn't seem to have affected me that way.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't posted much recently because of reasons of health. I'm glad to be back for a short time.

So far, I haven't seen any affirmation by anyone that the Trump prophecy of the OP of this thread is true and is compatible with Scripture and have backed it up with proof. There have been 636 postings to this thread. I'm still waiting for it.

This failure to prove the Mark Taylor prophecy, and what lies behind it, I think, indicates the moral defect of the politics in the support of Trump. Many Trump supporters are eventually going to be disappointed. Trump is not who he seems to be. He seemingly has an appearance of a creature of light, but within him is darkness, and he only brings out the darkness within his adherents. This is because Trump remains an anti-christ. Trump is anti-God and anti-liberty. And because anti-christs dwell within that darkness, Trump will betray his adherents.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better.

Thank you, Yehren. I'm glad to be back and to affirm my belief in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I'm sorry that so many others have found Jesus, somehow, a disappointment and seek to have other substitute christs in their lives. I think that we can follow Christ and not ever be disappointed in him. We only may be disappointed in ourselves.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, you have described Biden and Obama perfectly, but you are blinded by deception.

Then prove I am deluded, Prayer Warrior. Prove to me that the Mark Taylor prophecy is true and that Donald Trump is anointed by God.

I would appreciate being proved false in this. I'm increasingly seeing the spiritual darkness in those that support Trump, as Trump is, increasingly, outwardly manifesting his racism.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then prove I am deluded, Prayer Warrior. Prove to me that the Mark Taylor prophecy is true and that Donald Trump is anointed by God.

I would appreciate being proved false in this. I'm increasingly seeing the spiritual darkness in those that support Trump, as Trump is, increasingly, outwardly manifesting his racism.

I didn’t say that you’re deluded, and I wasn’t addressing the prophecy. I’m very well aware of Trump’s faults. They are glaring, but like I’ve said before, I see God using him. His stellar pro-life a pro-Israel record has exceeded that of his predecessors. He deserves a Nobel Prize for uniting the nations of the Middle East against rogue Iran. The economy was humming before COVID-19, for which the Democrats are blaming him, lol.

I believe in giving criticism where it is due and credit where it is due. But some on this forum only bash Trump. It gets very old.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t say that you’re deluded, and I wasn’t addressing the prophecy.

That, Prayer Warrior, was what my post was originally concerned about, the Mark Taylor false prophecy and Donald Trump as an anti-christ.

I’m very well aware of Trump’s faults. They are glaring, but like I’ve said before, I see God using him.

I'm skeptical about God using an anti-christ.

His stellar pro-life a pro-Israel record has exceeded that of his predecessors. He deserves a Nobel Prize for uniting the nations of the Middle East against rogue Iran. The economy was humming before COVID-19, for which the Democrats are blaming him, lol.

I believe in giving criticism where it is due and credit where it is due. But some on this forum only bash Trump. It gets very old.

Isn't it rather something else? Isn't supporting an anti-christ getting old? Isn't Trump is a corrupt, serial liar that eventually must embarrass and disappoint? Given that he is an anti-christ, isn't he going to be anti-God and anti-liberty? He can be expected to betray his adherents.

Reactions: Giuliano

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't posted much recently because of reasons of health. I'm glad to be back for a short time.
Sorry, Bukka, I jumped into the discussion before I saw that you've not been well. Hope you feel better!

Isn't it rather something else? Isn't supporting an anti-christ getting old? Isn't Trump is a corrupt, serial liar that eventually must embarrass and disappoint? Given that he is an anti-christ, isn't he going to be anti-God and anti-liberty? He can be expected to betray his adherents.
No, I don't think so. He's no more anti-christ than Obama, who did betray America.

Anti-liberty? So far, Trump hasn't been, but like you, I'm keeping my eye on him. Even people with the best intentions can turn rogue.

Reactions: bukka