God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dems are pro sexual perversion,

Like bragging about getting away with grabbing women by their genitals? Is that a pervert?

pro abortion

"I am very pro-choice." - Donald Trump

"Oops. Changed my mind." - Trump the month he decided to run for president.

pro same sex marrage

GettyImages-619309866.jpg

tax and spenders

National Debt Has Increased $5.2 Trillion During Trump's 3 Years as President
https://www.newsweek.com/national-d...llion-during-trumps-3-years-president-1503864

ANTI Church

The guy who has used the ten commandments as bathroom tissue?

anti law and order

Trump, the guy who hired more criminals than any president since Nixon?

anti military.

Cadet Bone Spurs, the draft dodger? The guy who gave Putin a pass on paying a bounty for killing American troops? The guy who pardoned a war criminal, whose own platoon despised him? The guy who betrayed our Kurdish allies? No wonder the troops don't support him.

Trump’s Actions Rattle the Military World: ‘I Can’t Support the Man’
The president’s threat to use troops against largely peaceful protesters, as well as other attempts to politicize the military, have unsettled a number of current and former members and their families.

President Donald Trump has the lowest approval rating among active-duty military personnel since winning the 2016 election, a new Military Times survey shows, fueled by his handling of key defense issues over the past year.

Trump's approval rating was 42%, versus 50% unfavorable, in the survey released Wednesday.
Poll: Trump Approval in Military Lowest Since 2016

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like bragging about getting away with grabbing women by their genitals? Is that a pervert?

"I am very pro-choice." - Donald Trump

"Oops. Changed my mind." - Trump the month he decided to run for president.

GettyImages-619309866.jpg

National Debt Has Increased $5.2 Trillion During Trump's 3 Years as President
https://www.newsweek.com/national-d...llion-during-trumps-3-years-president-1503864

The guy who has used the ten commandments as bathroom tissue?

Trump, the guy who hired more criminals than any president since Nixon?

Cadet Bone Spurs, the draft dodger? The guy who gave Putin a pass on paying a bounty for killing American troops? The guy who pardoned a war criminal, whose own platoon despised him? The guy who betrayed our Kurdish allies? No wonder the troops don't support him.

The president’s threat to use troops against largely peaceful protesters, as well as other attempts to politicize the military, have unsettled a number of current and former members and their families.

President Donald Trump has the lowest approval rating among active-duty military personnel since winning the 2016 election, a new Military Times survey shows, fueled by his handling of key defense issues over the past year.

Trump's approval rating was 42%, versus 50% unfavorable, in the survey released Wednesday.
Poll: Trump Approval in Military Lowest Since 2016

I wouldn't waste my time @Yehren . So very many are simply blinded and deafened to the truth, they would rather believe a lie and point fingers, putting people in their own little boxes. Sad really :(

Reactions: bukka and Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At least u guys in America can choose not to vote...
In Australia it's maditory to vote or u get a fine...
So everyone gets sucked in weather they like it or not...

Reactions: bukka and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least u guys in America can choose not to vote...
In Australia it's maditory to vote or u get a fine...
So everyone gets sucked in weather they like it or not...

Did not know that! Are there acceptions? Like, one who might have a criminal record? A felon?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's fair to say that most Christians are conservative these days but I'm not sure that was always the case.
The left wing used to represent the woring class and right represented the rich.
My dad for example always voted for the left, same with me then we both crossed to the right on the same election I think... LoL we kept it secret from my sis who was fresh out of uni and a real sjw... My dad didn't want to trigger her so I didn't tell her at the time... Boy how university changed my sister... It's sad really

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did not know that! Are there acceptions? Like, one who might have a criminal record? A felon?

Who for us? Na um fairly sure it's mandatory. We have a week to get to a ballot box or else we get fined

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't waste my time @Yehren . So very many are simply blinded and deafened to the truth, they would rather believe a lie and point fingers, putting people in their own little boxes. Sad really :(

Yeah, I guess time to shake the dust from the sandals. One of those looks like a basically decent person. Worth listening for a bit.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No little men can stand against the man choosen by God and you will see Nov. 3

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I suspect, GISMYS 7, that you're going to be disappointed this November 3rd. An anti-christ is, by definition, anti-God and anti-liberty. They always betray.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Sorry for getting off topic but u could help notice that striking lil red bird. What is is like a robin? I love birds and enjoy living in a country full of all kinds of unique species such as my avatar. A Major Mitchell Cockatoo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wouldn't waste my time @Yehren . So very many are simply blinded and deafened to the truth, they would rather believe a lie and point fingers, putting people in their own little boxes. Sad really
Sounds like you would rather have incompetent, senile Biden (bordering on dementia) as the leader of the UN-FREE WORLD. Now that is really sad. Any Christian who votes for Biden or the Democratic Party is in fact casting a vote for Satan. Think about that very carefully, since Yehren has already identified himself.

Here's something else. The Leftists know that Biden is a joke and a disaster. So their new slogan is *SETTLE FOR BIDEN*. Hold your nose and settle for a stink.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you would rather have incompetent, senile Biden (bordering on dementia)

That story doesn't seem to be working very well. Most notably because of Trump's ongoing mental decline (inject yourself with disinfectant, George Washington captured all the airports, etc.) but also because voters notice that Biden's plan would have had us out of this pandemic by now, while Trump's incompetence is still killing Americans as the pandemic rages on.

Any Christian who votes for Biden or the Democratic Party is in fact casting a vote for Satan.

I would have thought that Satan would have preferred the guy who boasted about getting away with sexual assault. But maybe that's just a sign that he's a "fun guy" or something.

Think about that very carefully, since Yehren has already identified himself.

Yes, as a Christian, I don't approve of that sort of thing. You and I will just have to differ on that.

Here's something else. The Leftists know that Biden is a joke and a disaster.

I notice Biden in increasing his lead in urban areas and blue states, so it appears you've been completely confused on that.

I just noticed that a second major republican group is working to defeat Trump. They realize that Trump is a joke and a disaster.

Reactions: Giuliano and bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for getting off topic but u could help notice that striking lil red bird. What is is like a robin? I love birds and enjoy living in a country full of all kinds of unique species such as my avatar. A Major Mitchell Cockatoo

It's a male cardinal. Females are sort of reddish buff colored, much duller plumage. They have a loud and rather distinctive song, so you often hear them before you see them. A series of whistles like "cheer! cheer! CHEER!"

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a male cardinal. Females are sort of reddish buff colored, much duller plumage. They have a loud and rather distinctive song, so you often hear them before you see them. A series of whistles like "cheer! cheer! CHEER!"

Yes, I hear them every day and see them in my yard as well, they are beautiful. I hear that in the animal kingdom, the males are "prettier" because they are the ones who have to attract the females, rather than the other way around with humans, lol.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who for us? Na um fairly sure it's mandatory. We have a week to get to a ballot box or else we get fined

You are allowed to vote at pre-polling booths, and I think that might be 3 weeks before election day, would have to double check though, that's what I try to do, the lines during election day are too long anyway, I think I may have voted on election day in 2019 though, as we had moved location, and the lines aren't as long around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I hear them every day and see them in my yard as well, they are beautiful. I hear that in the animal kingdom, the males are "prettier" because they are the ones who have to attract the females, rather than the other way around with humans, lol.

Ye thats generally true, it's the males that are the attractive ones in the bird kingdom

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction. Who is so foolish as to fight against God's chooice??
Trump Chosen by God To Stop America's Destruction Astounding 2011 Prophecy
The fireman Mark Taylor. Good stuff. Have you ever heard Kim Clement's 2007 prophecy regarding Trump. It lines up with what Mark said. Kim has a few others concerning President Trump. I heard of another prophecy from the 1980's that is supposed to be similar, though I haven't got to it yet. This guy was with the Catholic church. Do they have Catholic monks? Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fireman Mark Taylor. Good stuff. Have you ever heard Kim Clement's 2007 prophecy regarding Trump. It lines up with what Mark said. There are a few others concerning President Trump. I heard of another prophecy from the 1980's that is supposed to be similar, though I haven't got to it yet. This guy was with the Catholic church. Do they have Catholic monks? Shalom.
Ha, Mark Taylor thought black men were hanging themselves to hurt Trump in the election.