God gives Power to become Rich. Gain Riches, Wealth. and Success.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Holy Bible IS the eternal living Word of God!
Go burn one and see what happens to it, Gods words are spirit, not dead letters in a book. As JEsus put it,

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
men prefer there idols.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go burn one and see what happens to it, Gods words are spirit, not dead letters in a book. As JEsus put it,

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
men prefer there idols.

2 Timothy 3:15-17, that Scripture is holy (sacred, set apart or consecrated to God), containing the wisdom, understanding and instruction concerning salvation, through faith in the finished work of Jesus. And all Scripture is inspired (breathed out of God) and profitable (helpful, advantageous) for…

• Doctrine – learning, teaching, and instruction
  • Reproof – evidence or proof, having conviction
  • Correction – to straighten up again, to rectify and reform
  • Instruction – to tutor, educate and train; nurture
  • In righteousness – specifically speaks of (Christian) justification.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
“That ballot is your seed,” he continued. “You did what you believe was right, and God will treat you the entire time that that person is in office—whether it’s the governor, or the president, or a senator, or congressman, whomever it is … That ballot is your seed and God will treat you the same and you’ll be blessed financially, and you’ll be blessed in your body, and you can put a smile on your face and say, ‘Glory to God.'” Ken Copeland
bc Yah assures us that being in the world just enough to vote is essential, right
i mean jesus already gis
If I or you get a word from God it would be very smart to obey!
omg, an undefinitive statement from a Christian believer. Miracles are possible i guess

The Holy Bible IS the eternal living Word of God!
well, so you say anyway, yeh

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bc Yah assures us that being in the world just enough to vote is essential, right
i mean jesus already gis
omg, an undefinitive statement from a Christian believer. Miracles are possible i guess

well, so you say anyway, yeh

2 Timothy 3:15-17, that Scripture is holy (sacred, set apart or consecrated to God), containing the wisdom, understanding and instruction concerning salvation, through faith in the finished work of Jesus. And all Scripture is inspired (breathed out of God) and profitable ETERNAL TRUTH!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2 Timothy 3:15-17, that Scripture is holy (sacred, set apart or consecrated to God), containing the wisdom, understanding and instruction concerning salvation, through faith in the finished work of Jesus. And all Scripture is inspired (breathed out of God) and profitable (helpful, advantageous) for…

• Doctrine – learning, teaching, and instruction
  • Reproof – evidence or proof, having conviction
  • Correction – to straighten up again, to rectify and reform
  • Instruction – to tutor, educate and train; nurture
  • In righteousness – specifically speaks of (Christian) justification.
No its not, Jesus is, you the one who is the Word of God, the one whom is your salvation, the one who is your life. But men love there idols. Hey God you must do as my God, the bible says, it is greater than even you. And you will get not honor Jesus because we gave it all to this book, our God the bible.

And so all men die because they refuse the one who is life,

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No its not, Jesus is, you the one who is the Word of God, the one whom is your salvation, the one who is your life. But men love there idols. Hey God you must do as my God, the bible says, it is greater than even you. And you will get not honor Jesus because we gave it all to this book, our God the bible.

And so all men die because they refuse the one who is life,

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Yep not the bible, cant you read, You can destroy the world, God s word will still exist. it is spirit. And everything you quoted was Christ, the word of God came in the flesh. Still denied by men.

Reactions: Renniks and Rita

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“That ballot is your seed,” he continued. “You did what you believe was right, and God will treat you the entire time that that person is in office—whether it’s the governor, or the president, or a senator, or congressman, whomever it is … That ballot is your seed and God will treat you the same and you’ll be blessed financially, and you’ll be blessed in your body, and you can put a smile on your face and say, ‘Glory to God.'” Ken Copeland
That'll save me some money. I won't have to give Copeland money to get God to give me money.

President Trump is Lord!

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
2 Timothy 3:15-17, that Scripture is holy (sacred, set apart or consecrated to God), containing the wisdom, understanding and instruction concerning salvation, through faith in the finished work of Jesus. And all Scripture is inspired (breathed out of God) and profitable ETERNAL TRUTH!!
holy and sacred are two diff things gis, two diff roots, sorry. Scripture is not "holy" according to Itself; strangely enough Law apparently is though.

Everything, and i mean every, single, thing they teach us in our "churches" is wrong, so i dont blame you ok, you just got that from a servant, same way i did, believed it for like ever myself. See no one would come and give up ten p of their hard earned to hear the truth i guess, so we all start out with lies, and just like you are doing, we pretty much all accept them as Absolute Truths; which your lack of honest engagement here indicates. You actually have no "beliefs" per se at all right now, see, bc beliefs are subject to change

and i get no joy from telling you this either ok, i say it right now even though i know you cannot hear me bc as any og here can tell you, there is a falling away that occurs with many believers once the truth starts leaking in, and my prayer for you is that you might understand that it is reading the Bible that will get you to truth, indeed. Iow not listening to Some Guy read the Bible for you, for money, but reading it for yourself, and not in english either,
imo
peace

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
holy and sacred are two diff things gis, two diff roots, sorry. Scripture is not "holy" according to Itself; strangely enough Law apparently is though.

Everything, and i mean every, single, thing they teach us in our "churches" is wrong, so i dont blame you ok, you just got that from a servant, same way i did, believed it for like ever myself. See no one would come and give up ten p of their hard earned to hear the truth i guess, so we all start out with lies, and just like you are doing, we pretty much all accept them as Absolute Truths; which your lack of honest engagement here indicates. You actually have no "beliefs" per se at all right now, see, bc beliefs are subject to change

and i get no joy from telling you this either ok, i say it right now even though i know you cannot hear me bc as any og here can tell you, there is a falling away that occurs with many believers once the truth starts leaking in, and my prayer for you is that you might understand that it is reading the Bible that will get you to truth, indeed. Iow not listening to Some Guy read the Bible for you, for money, but reading it for yourself, and not in english either,
imo
peace

Satan blinds many to the TRUTH of God's Word===count the eternal cost!

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do You Know Jesus? - Jesse Duplantis
https://www.jdm.org/w-DoYouKnowJesus.aspx
i followed ol Jesse for a while, still cant help but like the guy
now he is still firmly Esau, but then Esau was not condemned for eating red stew either i guess
but no, imo Jesse does not know Jesus yet
might be bringin hordes in that a few of them might find the path one day though

but see there is no return for a search of "jesse duplantis charitable works" bro, sorry. His works will be judged too i guess

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything, and i mean every, single, thing they teach us in our "churches" is wrong, so i dont blame you ok, you just got that from a servant, same way i did, believed it for like ever myself.

Galatians 4:1-2 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; [2] But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Struggling with the above “until the time appointed of the father.” (Imo) it means going from “babes” and yet carnal to born of the Spirit ...but why then the still :younger serve your masters?

imo
peace

“there is a falling away that occurs with many believers once the truth starts leaking in,“

Was considering Luke 8:12-13 the other day and the “then comes the devil” ... “Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. [13] They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.”

...then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

“Lest they should believe and be converted” Isaiah 6:9-13 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. [10] Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. [11] Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, [12] And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. [13] But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

John 12:34-43 ...Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, [40] He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. [41] These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. [42] Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: [43] For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

What you said of once the truth comes ...maybe also concerning what it is to “confess him” “lest they should be put out of the synagogue (Of satan) and they be converted. Jesus told Peter satan wants to sift you but when you are converted “strengthen your brothers”

make the heart of this people fat ...”fat” could also be made “fat” in the prosperity gospels preached...

Reactions: bbyrd009

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 4:1-2 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; [2] But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Struggling with the above “until the time appointed of the father.” (Imo) it means going from “babes” and yet carnal to born of the Spirit ...but why then the still :younger serve your masters?

“there is a falling away that occurs with many believers once the truth starts leaking in,“

Was considering Luke 8:12-13 the other day and the “then comes the devil” ... “Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. [13] They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.”

...then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

“Lest they should believe and be converted” Isaiah 6:9-13 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. [10] Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. [11] Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, [12] And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. [13] But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

John 12:34-43 ...Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, [40] He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. [41] These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. [42] Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: [43] For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

What you said of once the truth comes ...maybe also concerning what it is to “confess him” “lest they should be put out of the synagogue (Of satan) and they be converted. Jesus told Peter satan wants to sift you but when you are converted “strengthen your brothers”

make the heart of this people fat ...”fat” could also be made “fat” in the prosperity gospels preached...

All that long post but what are you trying to say??? Try again with 100 words or less!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
but why then the still :younger serve your masters?
ah my guess would be to balance the older will serve the younger, but id wanna see the v you are talking about, mine is what comes up when i search your snip there

ha well i think most believers are nto really interested in life, more abundantly bc it doesnt involve any apparently magic powers or ending up superior to others or something maybe? We are cock-sure and even wish we were already dead and partying with Jesus in heaven for the most part right.

So, sheep turn out to be goats, and vice-versa i think. We have all the labels wrong imo. The one steadfastly following Christ will prolly usually appear as a goat to those in the world?
ah well i would say that the prosperity gospels are tailored to fatttened hearts anyway, ya

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus