God gives Power to become Rich. Gain Riches, Wealth. and Success.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"ha, grew up hearing that one v beat to death by prosperity clowns lol
guess everyone gotta learn the hard way though"

Lol...I was thinking the very same thing...ad nauseum. It is their finest talking point before doing the "collecting"...THEN...they had the children do the same so they could "learn to tithe" :rolleyes: We are not even under tithing any longer, it comes from the heart or not...even above and beyond that ten percent OT Law should be given if you are blessed so.

Truth, please!! How often have you gave more than 10%==if ever!!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth, please!! How often have you gave more than 10%==if ever!!

Sorry bub, not at ALL in the habit of telling ANYONE what I give towards His kingdom. Not into tooting my own horn, thank you. It is none of your business!

Reactions: bbyrd009

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry bub, not at ALL in the habit of telling ANYONE what I give towards His kingdom. Not into tooting my own horn, thank you. It is none of your business!
ROFL!!!! Truth does hurt !!!HUH???

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"ha, grew up hearing that one v beat to death by prosperity clowns lol
guess everyone gotta learn the hard way though"

Lol...I was thinking the very same thing...ad nauseum. It is their finest talking point before doing the "collecting"...THEN...they had the children do the same so they could "learn to tithe" :rolleyes: We are not even under tithing any longer, it comes from the heart or not...even above and beyond that ten percent OT Law should be given if you are blessed so.
yeh, im not saying im any example, but i give whatever i think is called for, whenever, and i sure dont give it to no guy signed Contracts for Jesus any more. Give to those who need it imo. Give to Catholic Charities even.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
gis no offense but the day is gonna come when you learn that everything you know is wrong about the Bible, like it does for most anyone who reads for themselves, and you are going to be embarrassed then, ok?
"The best cure For Christianity is reading the Bible"
have a nice eve ok

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
gis no offense but the day is gonna come when you learn that everything you know is wrong about the Bible, like it does for most anyone who reads for themselves, and you are going to be embarrassed then, ok?
"The best cure For Christianity is reading the Bible"
have a nice eve ok

God's Word is eternal living truth!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God's Word is eternal living truth!!
well wadr no it is not, the Book of Truth is referenced in the Bible though. Well i mean Yah's Word certainly is truth, but i doubt we could hear it without catching fire or screaming in fear or whatever, like the Book even says yeh? Bc no offense but if i read the Bible to you, you would be very distressed i guess; see, you just happened to go out into the wilderness to see the wrong thing, like we all do i guess, or i mean at least i sure did

So the um "fact" that Yah's Word is truth would be mostly irrelevant to us, right, as we cant hear It anyway? And wadr we even have proof of that, right here in these last couple posts, kinda.

So i mean, strictly as an example, see how its possible for every single word or phrase you just posted to be wrong, in some context? The Bible is not Yah's Word, Pneuma, but rather Rhema, a diff thing entirely--mostly bc "scribes," as the Bible even warns of--It is not "eternal" in the sense you mean, like "forever," as we are even told that the Bible will pass one day, Yah's Pneuma is surely living truth but as amadeus says the Rhema is just "words" w/o the Spirit, so see?

Doesnt mean youre completely wrong i guess, but when you state definitives you can only ever be half right i think, at best? Surely there is a reason that you cannot state a single Scriptural "truth" that i cannot also Quote the functional opposite of, wouldnt you think?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well wadr no it is not, the Book of Truth is referenced in the Bible though. Well i mean Yah's Word certainly is truth, but i doubt we could hear it without catching fire or screaming in fear or whatever, like the Book even says yeh? Bc no offense but if i read the Bible to you, you would be very distressed i guess; see, you just happened to go out into the wilderness to see the wrong thing, like we all do i guess, or i mean at least i sure did

So the um "fact" that Yah's Word is truth would be mostly irrelevant to us, right, as we cant hear It anyway? And wadr we even have proof of that, right here in these last couple posts, kinda.

So i mean, strictly as an example, see how its possible for every single word or phrase you just posted to be wrong, in some context? The Bible is not Yah's Word, Pneuma, but rather Rhema, a diff thing entirely--mostly bc "scribes," as the Bible even warns of--It is not "eternal" in the sense you mean, like "forever," as we are even told that the Bible will pass one day, Yah's Pneuma is surely living truth but as amadeus says the Rhema is just "words" w/o the Spirit, so see?

Doesnt mean youre completely wrong i guess, but when you state definitives you can only ever be half right i think, at best? Surely there is a reason that you cannot state a single Scriptural "truth" that i cannot also Quote the functional opposite of, wouldnt you think?

Drugs and drinking kill brain cells!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drugs and drinking kill brain cells!!
What? Israel was told they could spend money from their tithes on strong drink.

Deuteronomy 14:22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:
25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose:
26 And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

Reactions: bbyrd009

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeh, im not saying im any example, but i give whatever i think is called for, whenever, and i sure dont give it to no guy signed Contracts for Jesus any more. Give to those who need it imo. Give to Catholic Charities even.

Oh there are SOOOOO many ways to give...pantry's, soup kitchens, not to mention the pockets of the homeless throughout our city. I know them all. We are very careful when setting the left over breads and cakes, pies, cookies, veggies from our local farmers (some will grab all of it, so we put out a bit at a time)...they glean their fields and bring us some awesome fresh produce and not a penny exchanges hands...all from God to those who truly have need. IMO, it does not have to be a brick and mortar building that we "tithe" to.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:confused: I bet you brag all over the place about how much money you give. You have your reward. You are buying into a HUGE lie and do not even seem to care. Do you not read all of the folks on here who KNOW your doctrine is from Satan and not God. Greed has seeped into the Church...your church.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:confused: I bet you brag all over the place about how much money you give. You have your reward. You are buying into a HUGE lie and do not even seem to care. Do you not read all of the folks on here who KNOW your doctrine is from Satan and not God. Greed has seeped into the Church...your church.
My choice is to believe the truth of God's word that is my "doctrine".

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
yes ty gis. doesnt mean there isnt a time and place though i guess
so once again see your absolute determination is only almost half right

What? Israel was told they could spend money from their tithes on strong drink.

Deuteronomy 14:22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:
25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose:
26 And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,
:crickets lol

Reactions: Giuliano

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He who dies with the most toys wins!" GISMYS7 3:18

"You only go around once, so grab all the gusto you can get! GISMYS7 1:4

Opps, I think that second one was actually a beer commercial, but I'm sure it's in Gismys bible too.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“That ballot is your seed,” he continued. “You did what you believe was right, and God will treat you the entire time that that person is in office—whether it’s the governor, or the president, or a senator, or congressman, whomever it is … That ballot is your seed and God will treat you the same and you’ll be blessed financially, and you’ll be blessed in your body, and you can put a smile on your face and say, ‘Glory to God.'” Ken Copeland

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“That ballot is your seed,” he continued. “You did what you believe was right, and God will treat you the entire time that that person is in office—whether it’s the governor, or the president, or a senator, or congressman, whomever it is … That ballot is your seed and God will treat you the same and you’ll be blessed financially, and you’ll be blessed in your body, and you can put a smile on your face and say, ‘Glory to God.'” Ken Copeland
Does this still apply if God told you to vote for a third party candidate or to write in someone whose not on the ballot?