God gives Power to become Rich. Gain Riches, Wealth. and Success.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah my guess would be to balance the older will serve the younger, but id wanna see the v you are talking about, mine is what comes up when i search your snip there

one being those who want to have authority over others but it will not be so for you but instead be as the younger and also all the “be in subjection” to those higher and over you (the good and the froward, without partiality (James 3:17) for conscience sake?

Mark 4:16-17 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; [17] And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

Mostly
2 Corinthians 4:5 Lexicon: For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that long post but what are you trying to say??? Try again with 100 words or less!!

Been thinking of what to say but you are pretty resolved in following after a definition of health wealth and prosperity which wadr I would disagree with (not that it matters). Only giving an opinion but the definition held greatly influences what is heard in Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Since the natural man receives not the things of God. Really need to consider the He went to prepare room, a place...for there was no room found in the inn but instead He was rejected even in coming to Jerusalem where He wept of the same.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been thinking of what to say but you are pretty resolved in following after a definition of health wealth and prosperity which wadr I would disagree with (not that it matters). Only giving an opinion but the definition held greatly influences what is heard in Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Since the natural man receives not the things of God. Really need to consider the He went to prepare room, a place...for there was no room found in the inn but instead He was rejected even in coming to Jerusalem where He wept of the same.

What??? Try one more time 50 words or less!!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What??? Try one more time 50 words or less!!

How about this...you do not get to say someone lacks Faith based off their material wealth or whether or not they have perfect health. As you were asked what about people with crippling birth defects. Define perfect health.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about this...you do not get to say someone lacks Faith based off their material wealth or whether or not they have perfect health. As you were asked what about people with crippling birth defects. Define perfect health.

Who thinks God wants His people sick and poor?? Do you want your family sick and poor??

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who thinks God wants His people sick and poor?? Do you want your family sick and poor??

He wants to deliver His people out from under falsehood and lies and have them rich towards Him? It is a good question “do you want your family sick and poor?” One I’ve thought about often. In the flesh no...I’m terrified to see them fail or struggle or suffer loss of any kind. Instead I often reward bad behavior. But consider where Jesus also asked for the cup to be removed but submitting to not my will but Your will be done Father. In reading the passage of would you not rather be in subjection to the Father and live ...fathers after the flesh chastise after their own pleasure but God for our profit to call His out of the world and wrath ...not drive them further into evil but deliver from it. Do I want to see my children and grandchildren suffer ...no. But without God there would be far more suffering and failure. I pray more than anything they be given that which endures and remains and can stand when all else fails, which is why I ask Him to be a Parent to them all that I never can or could be. Have you ever seen drug addiction up close? A family member doesn’t help a loved one by not allowing them to suffer consequences ...do they want them to suffer? Why is a fruit of the Spirit “long-suffering”?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wants to deliver His people out from under falsehood and lies and have them rich towards Him? It is a good question “do you want your family sick and poor?” One I’ve thought about often. In the flesh no...I’m terrified to see them fail or struggle or suffer loss of any kind. Instead I often reward bad behavior. But consider where Jesus also asked for the cup to be removed but submitting to not my will but Your will be done Father. In reading the passage of would you not rather be in subjection to the Father and live ...fathers after the flesh chastise after their own pleasure but God for our profit to call His out of the world and wrath ...not drive them further into evil but deliver from it. Do I want to see my children and grandchildren suffer ...no. But without God there would be far more suffering and failure. I pray more than anything they be given that which endures and remains and can stand when all else fails, which is why I ask Him to be a Parent to them all that I never can or could be. Have you ever seen drug addiction up close? A family member doesn’t help a loved one by not allowing them to suffer consequences ...do they want them to suffer? Why is a fruit of the Spirit “long-suffering”?

3 John 1:2

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 John 1:2

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

Isaiah 58:8-9 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward. [9] Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Isaiah 42:9-10 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.