God has a positive answer for YOU.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
this should be a poster in everyones house I really enjoyed it thanks for posting it

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
That was great
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing with us. Aaron

khrystyanalee

May 28, 2006
I have printed this out and fstened it to the bathroom mirror. What an inspriring way to begin each day. Have faith, cast your cares to the lord and just go with it. He will get you where you need to be in the end. Thanks for posting.Khrystyanalee

Word of God

May 30, 2006
(kriss)
this should be a poster in everyones house I really enjoyed it thanks for posting it
God's words are pure and refreshing, thanks for your comments, kriss.
smile.gif

Word of God

May 30, 2006
(Aaron)
That was great
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing with us. Aaron
As the LORD blesses us we should bless others as well. We are to freely share with others what he has freely given to us. AMEN?
smile.gif

Word of God

May 30, 2006
(khrystyanalee)
I have printed this out and fstened it to the bathroom mirror. What an inspriring way to begin each day. Have faith, cast your cares to the lord and just go with it. He will get you where you need to be in the end. Thanks for posting.Khrystyanalee
You are more than welcomed too and please feel free to share it with others. May God continue to bless you.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.