God has begotten a Son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know all that, and what I said, but it went over your head. The Trinity is ONE. When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we are filled with GOD.
nope you didn't go over my head because it's NO trinity at all, do you understand that? there is only ONE GOD who is ONE PERSON. and that ONE PERSON is the ordinal First and the ordinal Last, the SAME one PERSON.

so CharismaticLady do you understand the meaning and the difference of the ordinal FIRST, and the ordinal Last? if you did you would have never answer that way foolishly, so we suggest you research out who is the ordinal First and the ordinal Last before you answer again.. ok... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

Reactions: Rocky Wiley

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope you didn't go over my head because it's NO trinity at all, do you understand that? there is only ONE GOD who is ONE PERSON. and that ONE PERSON is the ordinal First and the ordinal Last, the SAME one PERSON.

so CharismaticLady do you understand the meaning and the difference of the ordinal FIRST, and the ordinal Last? if you did you would have never answer that way foolishly, so we suggest you research out who is the ordinal First and the ordinal Last before you answer again.. ok... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

You can believe what you like, but I read there are three separate parts of God, that make up One God.

As I've described before that we humans are also triune beings:

If you just have a mind, it cannot speak.
If you just have a body, it is dead.
If you just have a life force without a mind or body, it is energy with no direction.

A fully operational human being has a mind, a body and a life force. And that is why this is how we are to love God - with all of our mind, our body and our strength.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was talking in another Theard about the angels who begat children with human women, see Genesis 6:4.
Then the thought came back to me that I once had; I thought that if the angels can beget children with human women, how would that look with God? Would God then have a divine son who is also human? This thought was so illogical for me that I immediately forgot it. But what do you say to it?
The way you're reading Genesis 6:4 is odd, when I read it I didn't see angels having children with earthly women.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can believe what you like, but I read there are three separate parts of God, that make up One God.
First thanks for the reply. second, "believe what I like?" that's not an option. we... U and I must believe what the LORD JESUS say. your eyes are lying to you, because one do not see with their eyes, it is the soul that perceive, neither eye or brain. WHY? because neither have any truth in them. walking in the Spirit gets KNOWLEDGE, and with KNOWLEDGE comes UNDERSTANDING, by the wisdom of GOD. one must be Holy Ghost TAUGHT.
listen, your eyes say Father.. 1 person, right... Son 2 Persons... ERROR, it the same person. lets go by the scriptures and prove what I'm saying, and hold fast to the truth. LISTEN, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" now CharismaticLady, is all three of your persons are the LORD?. don't be foolish like another poster who stated the titles "LORD, and "Lord" are interchangeable. once you say that they are interchangeable, you right then and there destroy your trinity beliefs. for if the titles "LORD", and "Lord" are interchangeable, then your separation, and distinctions as Persons goes right out the door and the trinity falls flat on it's face. for your trinity doctrine states the "Father" is not the "Son", and vice versa. but on the other HAND if you say it's only the PERSONF ather, then you acknowledge that God is only one Person. so now you're in between a rock and a hard place, but let's see what you come up with ..... (smile)

as the scriptures are true, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21 (KJV)

we suggest you read Deuteronomy 6:4 very carefully...... :eek: will be looking for your answer.

Remember what I asked you. KNOW WHAT A ECHAD IS

PICJAG.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way you're reading Genesis 6:4 is odd, when I read it I didn't see angels having children with earthly women.

You do when you read other parts of Scripture and connect the dots. Job 1 talks of the sons of God, and we see that they are angels, both good and fallen. Then in Jude 1 we see the angels that sinned are chained. Now we know there are devils, which are fallen angels, so Jude is not talking about ALL fallen angels. And then 2 Peter 2 tells about the same ones that Jude does.

We also know that this happens again after the flood, so I can determine that indeed, not all the fallen angels were in the first batch, but produced those like Goliath. That is why God commanded Israel to kill not every man and woman, but child as well to wipe out those cursed races.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply. second, "believe what I like?" that's not an option. we... U and I must believe what the LORD JESUS say. your eyes are lying to you, because one do not see with their eyes, it is the soul that perceive, neither eye or brain. WHY? because neither have any truth in them. walking in the Spirit gets KNOWLEDGE, and with KNOWLEDGE comes UNDERSTANDING, by the wisdom of GOD. one must be Holy Ghost TAUGHT.
listen, your eyes say Father.. 1 person, right... Son 2 Persons... ERROR, it the same person. lets go by the scriptures and prove what I'm saying, and hold fast to the truth. LISTEN, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" now CharismaticLady, is all three of your persons are the LORD?. don't be foolish like another poster who stated the titles "LORD, and "Lord" are interchangeable. once you say that they are interchangeable, you right then and there destroy your trinity beliefs. for if the titles "LORD", and "Lord" are interchangeable, then your separation, and distinctions as Persons goes right out the door and the trinity falls flat on it's face. for your trinity doctrine states the "Father" is not the "Son", and vice versa. but on the other HAND if you say it's only the PERSONF ather, then you acknowledge that God is only one Person. so now you're in between a rock and a hard place, but let's see what you come up with ..... (smile)

as the scriptures are true, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21 (KJV)

we suggest you read Deuteronomy 6:4 very carefully...... :eek: will be looking for your answer.

Remember what I asked you. KNOW WHAT A ECHAD IS

PICJAG.

A few years ago I prayed that God, the Author of the Word, explain to me what He means in His Word, and also answer my questions. He does so immediately, and this is what I received. So you can believe what you like, but I will believe Him.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Bible clearly states that the Son of God was slain before the foundation of the world

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few years ago I prayed that God, the Author of the Word, explain to me what He means in His Word, and also answer my questions. He does so immediately, and this is what I received. So you can believe what you like, but I will believe Him.
Not questioning your talk with God, but are you sure it was God who told you that he was a "TRINITY" of Persons? now the reason why I question that is because God the Lord Jesus told me that he was only ONE PERSON, and he as "Father" and "Son" is clearly describe in him being an ECHAD of himself only. so either I'm in error, or you are in ERROR, or both of us are in ERROR. the way one know for sure is do what the bible say do, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." ok, let's prove all things. your trinity doctrine say the "US", and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26 is proof positive of the trinity.
so CharismaticLady, do you agree with the assessment that Genesis 1:26 indicate a trinity? Yes or No.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:8
(smile), thanks for the scripture, well hate to burst your bubble, the LAMB is not the Son of God who was slain from the foundation of the world. listen carefully, the Lamb is the Spirit, the Lamb "OF, OF, OF, God was slain, which is the son of God. understand now?

if not just ask your question.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@friend of. the way God taught me the difference is from the book of Revelation chapter 5, and the book of John chapter 1.

listen, John 1:29 "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

John 1:36 "And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!"

now Revelation, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

who was slain? the LAMB ..... :eek: see it now?

PICJAG

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not questioning your talk with God, but are you sure it was God who told you that he was a "TRINITY" of Persons? now the reason why I question that is because God the Lord Jesus told me that he was only ONE PERSON, and he as "Father" and "Son" is clearly describe in him being an ECHAD of himself only. so either I'm in error, or you are in ERROR, or both of us are in ERROR. the way one know for sure is do what the bible say do, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." ok, let's prove all things. your trinity doctrine say the "US", and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26 is proof positive of the trinity.
so CharismaticLady, do you agree with the assessment that Genesis 1:26 indicate a trinity? Yes or No.

PICJAG.

Not of "Persons." One person in three distinct parts. When Jesus said He doesn't do anything He doesn't first see His Father doing in heaven, He sees it in His mind. The mind is the Father. The body is Jesus. The life force is the Spirit.

We have been given the mind of Christ.

It appears they are interchangeable now. For instance, all three are the Spirit. They are all now omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent. You pray to one; you are praying to all.

Last edited:
Reactions: friend of

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not of "Persons." One person in three distinct parts. When Jesus said He doesn't do anything He doesn't first see His Father doing in heaven, He sees it in Him mind. The mind is the Father. The body is Jesus. The life force is the Spirit.
trying to change the subject?... lol, oh well you're still in ERROR, listen When Jesus said He do nothing of himself, it's because he is under authority. example, do your hand, or arm just jump up on it's own and slap someone else upside their head? no, it only happen when your head give authority to your hand or arm to do something. well the Lord Jesus is his own ARM in flesh. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". who is God's "ARM?", lets see. Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (THIS IS THE Lord JESUS, CORRECT. the "Lord" Jesus, God's OWN ARM, once more, who ARM?... the "LORD's" now the "Lord" Jesus is God's power or an army of one here on erath in FLESH. just like your natural arm is under your control/authority so is the Lord Jesus. and a good illustration of this POWER of " authority" is given us right in the BIBLE. when Sennacherib, king of Assyria invaded Juda, king Hezekiah and Isaiah pray for God's protection. listen to the scriptures and God will show you what is ment by the Lord Jesus saying, "I do nothing of myself".
2 Chronicles 32:6 "And he set captains of war over the people, and gathered them together to him in the street of the gate of the city, and spake comfortably to them, saying,"
2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:"
2 Chronicles 32:8 "With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah."

did you see that? with Sennacherib was his POWER, his "ARM of FLESH" his army, his fighting men. now what's the lesson? answer, no army in the world, including the U.S. Army, on it's own start fighting aganist another country army. WHY? because an army have to be authorized to FIGHT.
now, the Lord Jesus is God's OWN "ARM" in Flesh his Army of one, GOD'S ARM of FLESH. as was with Sennacherib, king of Assyria and the Lord Jesus just like any ARMY or "ARM of Flesh" MUST BE "AUTHORIZE". well the Lord Jesus is correct as the "ARM of FLESH" of God, and our example to follow, as he, Jesus was "AUTHORIZE", we ourselves cannot do nothing on our OWN, we must be "AUTHORIZE" by God to do something.

see, our Lord statement, "I do nothing of myself", well we need to follow that example ourselves. for the BATTLE is not ours, but the LORD'S... :D

see how easy God put example examples right in the bible to show us what he desire us to do...... OBEY HIM...... BINGO... :rolleyes:

so CharismaticLady do you understand what the "ARM" of God means? "AUTHORIZE POWER" and God's POWER was in that flesh called the Son of God, his "OWN ARM..... in Flesh, an Arm of Flesh, the power of ONE. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

the POWER of God is in his ... "OWN" ARM... got it? :eek:

now what about that Deuteronomy 6:4 ... or Genesis 1:26 either will do... :D but a re-read of this post is nessary for edification.

PICJAG

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trying to change the subject?... lol, oh well you're still in ERROR, listen When Jesus said He do nothing of himself, it's because he is under authority. example, do your hand, or arm just jump up on it's own and slap someone else upside their head? no, it only happen when your head give authority to your hand or arm to do something. well the Lord Jesus is his own ARM in flesh. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". who is God's "ARM?", lets see. Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (THIS IS THE Lord JESUS, CORRECT. the "Lord" Jesus, God's OWN ARM, once more, who ARM?... the "LORD's" now the "Lord" Jesus is God's power or an army of one here on erath in FLESH. just like your natural arm is under your control/authority so is the Lord Jesus. and a good illustration of this POWER of " authority" is given us right in the BIBLE. when Sennacherib, king of Assyria invaded Juda, king Hezekiah and Isaiah pray for God's protection. listen to the scriptures and God will show you what is ment by the Lord Jesus saying, "I do nothing of myself".
2 Chronicles 32:6 "And he set captains of war over the people, and gathered them together to him in the street of the gate of the city, and spake comfortably to them, saying,"
2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:"
2 Chronicles 32:8 "With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah."

did you see that? with Sennacherib was his POWER, his "ARM of FLESH" his army, his fighting men. now what's the lesson? answer, no army in the world, including the U.S. Army, on it's own start fighting aganist another country army. WHY? because an army have to be authorized to FIGHT.
now, the Lord Jesus is God's OWN "ARM" in Flesh his Army of one, GOD'S ARM of FLESH. as was with Sennacherib, king of Assyria and the Lord Jesus just like any ARMY or "ARM of Flesh" MUST BE "AUTHORIZE". well the Lord Jesus is correct as the "ARM of FLESH" of God, and our example to follow, as he, Jesus was "AUTHORIZE", we ourselves cannot do nothing on our OWN, we must be "AUTHORIZE" by God to do something.

see, our Lord statement, "I do nothing of myself", well we need to follow that example ourselves. for the BATTLE is not ours, but the LORD'S... :D

see how easy God put example examples right in the bible to show us what he desire us to do...... OBEY HIM...... BINGO... :rolleyes:

so CharismaticLady do you understand what the "ARM" of God means? "AUTHORIZE POWER" and God's POWER was in that flesh called the Son of God, his "OWN ARM..... in Flesh, an Arm of Flesh, the power of ONE. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

the POWER of God is in his ... "OWN" ARM... got it? :eek:

now what about that Deuteronomy 6:4 ... or Genesis 1:26 either will do... :D but a re-read of this post is nessary for edification.

PICJAG

This discussion has gone from the spiritual to the carnal flesh, so I'm bored. Good night.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This discussion has gone from the spiritual to the carnal flesh, so I'm bored. Good night.
John 3:12 "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

good night..... :cool:

PICJAG.