God has begotten a Son?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was talking in another Theard about the angels who begat children with human women, see Genesis 6:4.
Then the thought came back to me that I once had; I thought that if the angels can beget children with human women, how would that look with God? Would God then have a divine son who is also human? This thought was so illogical for me that I immediately forgot it. But what do you say to it?
John 1.14; John 3.16

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I was talking in another Theard about the angels who begat children with human women, see Genesis 6:4.
Then the thought came back to me that I once had; I thought that if the angels can beget children with human women, how would that look with God? Would God then have a divine son who is also human? This thought was so illogical for me that I immediately forgot it. But what do you say to it?
those who do the will of Yah, they are the sons of Yah
by extraction anyway

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Regarding this OP...

God is Without a Beginning...
He can not Reproduce another thing Without a Beginning.

Glory to God,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I love the heavenly things. :)
GINOLJC, to all
First thanks for your reply, second, if you love heavenly things, why not believe them? also if you love heavenly things why not "LOVE" to understand them? that's why I always ask, "if you don't understand something, don't stay in darkness ... just ask". that's the mark of a good discussion............ asking, if you don't know. "for ye have not because ye ask not".

PICJAG.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
nope you didn't go over my head because it's NO trinity at all, do you understand that? there is only ONE GOD who is ONE PERSON. and that ONE PERSON is the ordinal First and the ordinal Last, the SAME one PERSON.

so CharismaticLady do you understand the meaning and the difference of the ordinal FIRST, and the ordinal Last? if you did you would have never answer that way foolishly, so we suggest you research out who is the ordinal First and the ordinal Last before you answer again.. ok... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.
Father, Son and Holy Ghost and these three are one! The titles are used to point out his particular function. Father of all, Son as Savior and Holy Ghost that the Christian receives after all their sin has been washed away.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
You do when you read other parts of Scripture and connect the dots. Job 1 talks of the sons of God, and we see that they are angels, both good and fallen. Then in Jude 1 we see the angels that sinned are chained. Now we know there are devils, which are fallen angels, so Jude is not talking about ALL fallen angels. And then 2 Peter 2 tells about the same ones that Jude does.

We also know that this happens again after the flood, so I can determine that indeed, not all the fallen angels were in the first batch, but produced those like Goliath. That is why God commanded Israel to kill not every man and woman, but child as well to wipe out those cursed races.

What the scripture doesn't say is that Job lived during the first age prior to to our age. It became so evil that God destroyed earth and all life in that first age and it became null and void.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Became void, God doesn't create something without form. The bible translation is wrong.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Ghost and these three are one! The titles are used to point out his particular function. Father of all, Son as Savior and Holy Ghost that the Christian receives after all their sin has been washed away.
first thanks for the reply. second, GREAT response, let me say this again, Rocky "GREAT" response. this is what people are not understanding about the Godhead. NOT in FUNCTION, but in time, and place, or in Administration. here it is. Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?"
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

this right here is the GODHEAD in a nut shell. let's explain. "I AM THAT I AM" . follow the color code for clarity.

scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." ("I AM the Holy Spirit, GOD, almighty, (LORD & Lord)

1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." ("I AM the Holy Spirit THAT came in flesh, Lord, the ordinal "Last")

1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." ("I AM the Holy Spirit THAT came in flesh, who is the "I AM" the ordinal "First" ).

now lets understand the administration, "NOT the FUNCTION", but the administration in PLACE and TIME.

Genesis 1:1 "I AM", Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, the ORDINAL "FIRST", per Deuteronomy 6:4. title "LORD" and Father. (PLACE AND TIME, ORDER, THE "BEGINNING")

John 1:1 "THAT", spirit, the diversity/offspring of the Holy Spirit, (matthews 1:20), in flesh and bone with BLOOD. who is "REDEEMER", and "SAVIOUR" of the world, the ORDINAL "LAST", per 1 Corinthians 15:45. title "Lord" and Son. (PLACE AND TIME, ORDER, THE "END")

Revelation 1:1 "I AM", Spirit, the Holy Ghost glorified in flesh and bone... NO BLOOD, the "COMFORTER" and "MEDIATOR" of the NEW COVENANT", God Glorified in flesh, Title "SON", "Lord almighty", (and almighty signify, "LORD" in flesh, or God almighty in flesh, per Colossians 2:9. (PLACE AND TIME, ORDER, THE NEW CREATION), supportive scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

this is what the book of revelation is all about. revealing God's three dispensation or administration in our history. not three separate person, but one person in three dispensation or one person in three or administration. the key is in (PLACE AND TIME, ORDER)

Place: "The Creator", the "SAVIOUR", and the NEW CREATION

TIME: "the Beginning", the "END", and the NEW CREATION

Order: the Ordinal "First", and the ordinal "Last", and the NEW CREATION

NOT three persons, no but one PERSON "shared" in three dispensation or administration

if you have any question please ask, for a good discussion result in asking question for clear understanding.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels can't make babies....

Jesus himself said, "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."

Someone is pulling your leg.

Now, the way God has a son is by CREATING a sperm cell by His word to mate with Mary's egg cell.

This gave Jesus both titles, son of God and son of man(David etc).

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
First thanks for your reply, second, if you love heavenly things, why not believe them? also if you love heavenly things why not "LOVE" to understand them? that's why I always ask, "if you don't understand something, don't stay in darkness ... just ask". that's the mark of a good discussion............ asking, if you don't know. "for ye have not because ye ask not".

PICJAG.

I do, more than you'll ever know.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the scripture doesn't say is that Job lived during the first age prior to to our age. It became so evil that God destroyed earth and all life in that first age and it became null and void.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Became void, God doesn't create something without form. The bible translation is wrong.

Sorry, just because there are a couple of dinosaurs described, doesn't mean that it was prior to creation week.

Reactions: bbyrd009

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do, more than you'll ever know.
Thanks for the reply, second, Not saying that you do or not, but if you do, why not show it in your post. from what I been seeing from you is nothing new, only errors in doctrine. so if you have something that could shed some light on the subject, please post it.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, second, Not saying that you do or not, but if you do, why not show it in your post. from what I been seeing from you is nothing new, only errors in doctrine. so if you have something that could shed some light on the subject, please post it.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG.

You are quite funny but typical. You like to make accusatory statements, but stop. You don't back it up with scriptures as to what you believe to be correct doctrine.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are quite funny but typical. You like to make accusatory statements, but stop. You don't back it up with scriptures as to what you believe to be correct doctrine.
(smile), .. lol. oh well. listen up closely. I back up everything I say with scripture. if there is anything I said and you consider it in error and I have no scripture to back it up with, then please post what I have said and lwt me answer it ... with scripture, If i haven't already.... :D

and what I believe is that Jesus is God "Shared" in flesh of His ownself, which is called the "Offspring" of God. so the floor is your to aske me anything concering the Godhead.

PICJAG.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile), .. lol. oh well. listen up closely. I back up everything I say with scripture. if there is anything I said and you consider it in error and I have no scripture to back it up with, then please post what I have said and lwt me answer it ... with scripture, If i haven't already.... :D

and what I believe is that Jesus is God "Shared" in flesh of His ownself, which is called the "Offspring" of God. so the floor is your to aske me anything concering the Godhead.

PICJAG.

Still no scripture to respond to...