God has Put Hooks in the Jaws of Russia-Turkey.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has Put Hooks in the Jaws of Russia-Turkey and they will be pulled down against tiny Israel.
The word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.17Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? 18And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. 19For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 21And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 38

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The presidents of Iran, Russia and Turkey met Friday to discuss the future of Syria as a bloody military operation looms in the last rebel-held area of the war-ravaged nation, urging militants to lay down their weapons. Syria will be used as a forward base to attack Tiny Israel from! Yes!! We are living in the last days!! Are you ready to meet Jesus on the very near rapture day OR will you be left behind??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn and see that we really are living in the last days!! Google ==
Prophecy Alert: "Gog And Magog War" The Battlefield is Ready / Bill Salus Interview

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The “political alliance” between these nations is extremely interesting, I’ll give you that! That all 3 nations are facing financial inflation and social unrest due to said financial strain is also interesting. They are sitting there, in a war-torn and probably impoverished Syria, and one wonders what they hope to get out of their “help” in securing Assad’s country for him. Certainly nothing from him, at this point he’s merely Russia’s puppet. We could say that Russia wants Syria’s sea ports, and that’s true; but at this point, will sea ports be enough to plug up their haemorrhaging currency? Probably not. Are their eyes drawn to the tiny, but incredibly prosperous nation next to Syria? “Everyone” seems to hate Israel anyway, would the UN even comment if Russia attacked?
Iran is a joke, everyone knows what they want. Israel wiped off the map. Enough said.
Turkey is more complex, but ultimately their need for financial stability and Erdogans growing verbose and irate notions about the Temple Mount and Jewish conspiracies makes him an ideal candidate to try and unite his crumbling and unhappy nation behind a campaign again the Jews that will lead them to “prosperity”.

Anyway, it’s a very interesting cooking pot of characters, ones that are, quite frankly, surprising to see together. Worth watching closely, I think.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The “political alliance” between these nations is extremely interesting, I’ll give you that! That all 3 nations are facing financial inflation and social unrest due to said financial strain is also interesting. They are sitting there, in a war-torn and probably impoverished Syria, and one wonders what they hope to get out of their “help” in securing Assad’s country for him. Certainly nothing from him, at this point he’s merely Russia’s puppet. We could say that Russia wants Syria’s sea ports, and that’s true; but at this point, will sea ports be enough to plug up their haemorrhaging currency? Probably not. Are their eyes drawn to the tiny, but incredibly prosperous nation next to Syria? “Everyone” seems to hate Israel anyway, would the UN even comment if Russia attacked?
Iran is a joke, everyone knows what they want. Israel wiped off the map. Enough said.
Turkey is more complex, but ultimately their need for financial stability and Erdogans growing verbose and irate notions about the Temple Mount and Jewish conspiracies makes him an ideal candidate to try and unite his crumbling and unhappy nation behind a campaign again the Jews that will lead them to “prosperity”.

Anyway, it’s a very interesting cooking pot of characters, ones that are, quite frankly, surprising to see together. Worth watching closely, I think.

And of interest to me, who is in America, we are not part of the mix. Everyone is coming against Israel. If that were to happen today, America would definitely intervene. But we are not there. What happened?

Stranger

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And of interest to me, who is in America, we are not part of the mix. Everyone is coming against Israel. If that were to happen today, America would definitely intervene. But we are not there. What happened?

Stranger
Yes, it is a wonder. It's pure speculation, of course, I'd say that getting Trump out of the way, by either impeachment or assassination could work in the lefts favor. Perhaps these elections coming up will also tie his hands as well, although I can't really comment too much as I'm not really all that cognizant on your political system.
Of course, then we can look at a serious disaster or attack happening on US soil. I know people talk about that. And also they talk about the Rapture happening, and that would clearly take most of the conservative right. (And I'm not discounting that, despite my views!)
I think any of them are possible...others more probable than some. I suppose we just watch and see how God directs it with his hand?