God hasn't withheld

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life and death are in God's hands. God didn't have to give me a pregnancy and a healthy baby. Through my husband, my family, and my community, I have come to know God's goodness in the land of the living.

When my blood pressure shot up, the clinic doctors wanted to send me to the hospital if it did not go down in 20 minutes after taking their medication. I knew I needed to calm myself so hubby and I prayed and I sang Dwelling Place by Fred Hammond.

Then my blood pressure lowered enough to go home and return to my baby.

When God gives you favor, when he gives you a blessing, when he crowns your life with joy and purpose, you must thank Him. Declare his goodness because I believe He rests in that much like a parent does when their child is happy and satisfied.

Thank you Lord, for your goodness. Withholding nothing, you set me up for love and happiness. I could have died during delivery. Anything could have gone wrong. But that's what makes your blessing so precious.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life and death are in God's hands. God didn't have to give me a pregnancy and a healthy baby. Through my husband, my family, and my community, I have come to know God's goodness in the land of the living.

When my blood pressure shot up, the clinic doctors wanted to send me to the hospital if it did not go down in 20 minutes after taking their medication. I knew I needed to calm myself so hubby and I prayed and I sang Dwelling Place by Fred Hammond.

Then my blood pressure lowered enough to go home and return to my baby.

When God gives you favor, when he gives you a blessing, when he crowns your life with joy and purpose, you must thank Him. Declare his goodness because I believe He rests in that much like a parent does when their child is happy and satisfied.

Thank you Lord, for your goodness. Withholding nothing, you set me up for love and happiness. I could have died during delivery. Anything could have gone wrong. But that's what makes your blessing so precious.
Keep on giving God the glory!

• Love
Reactions: Wynona