God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angry? He hates Trump and he doesn't even live here or know anything about else, he has gone liberal
Not trusting someone, refusing to blindly follow, choosing not to just stay with the narrative of blindness and taking an honest look at what's happening ....does NOT equal hate.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're considering it.....the wisest thing to do would be to wait. Pray, nourish your health ....and wait....
I've been praying a little. The feeling I'm getting is don't get it. But then I feel concern as I have medical problems that require it perhaps.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looked like he's selling himself as a prophet really. 5 minutes of telling people he's right without even getting into the message yet. I just wanted to hear the message, but what I got was a salesman and infomercial. I give it a thumbs down.
Maybe you should listen to all of it without making snap judgments about him. It’s your choice.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Tsss geez talk about hypocrisy...

Did u find the foul fruit of indoctrinating children into LGBT lies???
Did u find the rotten fruit of police corruption with things like the lawyer x scandal?
Did u find the huge effort to persecute the church? Stinky fruit
Did u find the corrupt justice system who accepted millions of dollars of bribes to convict George Pell?
Did u find the rotten fruit of coverups and secrecy?
Did u find the off fruits of the belt and road initiative?
Did u find the foul fruits of lies towards Victorians during covid?
Did u find the foul fruits of turning this into a police state?
Did u find the foul fruit of stripping peoples liberties and rights?
Did u find the rotten fruits of not accepting responsibility for anything...

Man i have still another 15 in my mins so ill just stop here...
My conclusion after examining his fruit was that he is a false prophet...

How did u possibly conclude otherwise??? Be careful how u answer cos i know the truth

Look whether if we like them or not, the people get who they vote for, it's a secular government, there is going to be some bad fruit, but there is also some good fruit, like improving Victoria's infrastructure, building new hospitals, protecting Victoria from a European or American or South American sized covid outbreak.

Whether good or bad though, we live in a democracy, people get who they vote for, people support what policies they want to support, God allowed this kind of democratic freedom in the Bible too I believe. Of course there were some consequences for the bad things, but you see the people had the choice....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it seem strange to anyone that we are being told there are threats at every single state capital for the inauguration day. The military is being moved into each state in order to protect against these threats. Hmmm, interesting. Do you think the military might have another reason for strategically positioning themselves across the entire country?
Yes, exactly. Key phrase, "being told...." ...just like always, steered this way and that by what THEY tell us .....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I don't think their job is to deceive us, but I do like to stay objective. If the Germans that followed Hitler remained objective, than none of their atrocities would have happened. A history lesson I'm not going to throw away for anyone. Something taught to me in the military: "Never blindly follow orders".

It shouldn't be but it is... Deception is a key part of politics and the good ones become leaders
They deceive everyone into thinking that their moral and righteous and are looking out for us... In reality its impossible to please everyone
Then there is all the top secret information that they withhold from us, the bribes they take from lobby groups... Their also trying to deceive the opposition as well... Every PM we've had here has deceived us... I don't trust politicians at all

With the Nazis they all went along with it just like their all going along with covid. Some would have known but used the "im just following orders" excuse while others were fully deceived. Some were too afraid to speak out for fear of ridicule and so just conformed to peer pressure.
Hitler did just killing Jews when he gained power, no. It was a slow process of removing their rights one by one.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why has this forum become such a battleground for people who feel and think differently than you do?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God allowed this kind of democratic freedom in the Bible too I believe. Of course there were some consequences for the bad things, but you see the people had the choice....
Yes, because they wanted a man, a king over them besides God. So yes, people get what they want...whether it's God's perfect will or not.

Reactions: Josho

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should listen to all of it without making snap judgments about him. It’s your choice.

Nope, not spending 20 minutes listening to someone try and convince me they're a prophet. I don't see that in the bible? If they are a prophet it will come true. I don't need to be persuaded. That is a sign of a false prophet in my opinion.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone is a member of Rumble maybe log on and comment to Chris Yoon. Tell him about Brand New Tube. He's not there yet. Search | Brand New Tube

The good thing about finding out how YouTube is censoring Christians and anything Trump, because they're owned by Google and Google is owned by China, is that we see how the Nazi Propaganda recipe is active in America.

Encyclopedia Nazi Propaganda and Censorship
Once they succeeded in ending democracy and turning Germany into a one-party dictatorship, the Nazis orchestrated a massive propaganda campaign to win the loyalty and cooperation of Germans. The Nazi Propaganda Ministry, directed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels, took control of all forms of communication in Germany: newspapers, magazines, books, public meetings, and rallies, art, music, movies, and radio. Viewpoints in any way threatening to Nazi beliefs or to the regime were censored or eliminated from all media.

Status
Not open for further replies.