God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the "if u can't beat em join em" phenomenon. Recently a mate said that to me. it was profound and i pondered it for some time. Its a concession that we have been fooled but rather than admit it they choose to go along with it.

Im seeing it all over the community. Its easier to just go along than to rebel

Very true

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whoa,.. just because I'm upset with Trump doesn't mean that I would ever become a liberal.

Hey April... I think reach that mindset after realizing they've been deceived by the covid narrative
Why are u upset with Trump?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how it starts young padawan.

Yeah, but trust me I'm not going to let it get that far.

Hey April... I think reach that mindset after realizing they've been deceived by the covid narrative
Why are u upset with Trump?

If I tell you it's only going to upset people who aren't already upset with me about it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is how it starts young padawan.

Ahahahaha where did u pull that one from... Classic

unnamed (2).jpg

But the way Kenobi used to say it to him was in a very patronizing and condescending tone with his pomy accent
No wonder he turned to the dark side

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I tell you it's only going to upset people who aren't already upset with me about it.
If you can't speak your mind then you're under a form of mind control, another form of psychological warfare. Sorry to hear that. But yeah I understand, I hold my tongue around certain people for that reason also. Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't speak your mind then you're under a form of mind control, another form of psychological warfare. Sorry to hear that. But yeah I understand, I hold my tongue around certain people for that reason also. Cheers! :cool:

Yeah well unfortunately that's the way this country is headed anyways. You get under attack if people don't like to hear what you have to say. :(

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah, but trust me I'm not going to let it get that far.

Screw that. Afraid to speak our mind through fear... Never me... NEVER...
Thats what their doing to everyone, shame them till they shut up... Never me

My opinion is the same as Enoch111... Trump cannot be trusted... No politician can
Trumps rolling out these toxic vaccines at warp speed causing all kinds of mayhem. He doesn't care...

I think Trump has deceived many people and served as a distraction away from what really happening in the world

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Screw that. Afraid to speak our mind through fear... Never me... NEVER...
Thats what their doing to everyone, shame them till they shut up... Never me

My opinion is the same as Enoch111... Trump cannot be trusted... No politician can
Trumps rolling out these toxic vaccines at warp speed causing all kinds of mayhem. He doesn't care...

I think Trump has deceived many people and served as a distraction away from what really happening in the world

Oh so then even though it's for different reasons you're angry at Trump too?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See this verse...

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. Matthew 7:15-20

All these politicians are false prophets... Think about that... Trump is in sheeps clothing.
He says great things like MAGA and drain the swamp but look at his fruit closely and you will find that it is rotten

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But, those who do use violence are not following Jesus.
Please keep in mind that this is about the general population -- not Christians. And just as there was an American Revolution which led to American independence, there could be another armed revolution by American patriots (not necessarily Christians) against a Communist regime.

The situation regarding Palestine during the Roman empire was quite a bit different. And it was the Jewish Maccabees who revolted against Rome. If I am not mistaken they were betrayed by their own countrymen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah well unfortunately that's the way this country is headed anyways. You get under attack if people don't like to hear what you have to say. :(

There's always PM's. But yeah, my facebook is full of people that say "If you didn't vote for Trump: unfriend me". I'm not saying who I voted for as I don't think it's anyone's business, which is why voter polls have been private for many years now. People get harassed for who they do or do not vote for. And I see this forum has individuals childish enough to give into that harassment behavior. Which is sad really. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

A wise person listens to opposing opinions and helps to enlighten them on why they have a different opinion, and why it's a good opinion to have. That is how God works, converting sinners into saints. Listening to them and educating them into the good ways of God. Away from evil.

I honestly wanted Trump to win for the policies he supports. But he didn't :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See this verse...

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. Matthew 7:15-20

All these politicians are false prophets... Think about that... Trump is in sheeps clothing.
He says great things like MAGA and drain the swamp but look at his fruit closely and you will find that it is rotten

I wouldn't go so that far I would just say more that he's a kitten in grizzly bear clothing. Meaning not only does he not have the ability to act like an adult, but now he seems to be doing the one thing that he promised he would never do which is concede. Another reason I am currently irritated with him. He currently isn't performing any of his responsibilities as president of The United States.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's always PM's. But yeah, my facebook is full of people that say "If you didn't vote for Trump: unfriend me". I'm not saying who I voted for as I don't think it's anyone's business, which is why voter polls have been private for many years now. People get harassed for who they do or do not vote for. And I see this forum has individuals childish enough to give into that harassment behavior. Which is sad really. Everyone has a right to an opinion.

A wise person listens to opposing opinions and helps to enlighten them on why they have a different opinion, and why it's a good opinion to have. That is how God works, converting sinners into saints. Listening to them and educating them into the good ways of God. Away from evil.

I honestly wanted Trump to win for the policies he supports. But he didn't :(

So then you don't believe that this election was based on voter fraud?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angry? He hates Trump and he doesn't even live here or know anything about else, he has gone liberal

Well I definitely don't hate Trump, I just expected better and am disappointed in him a bit that's all,.. but no I've never hated him and I never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.