God wants to save Christians too. --- Say what?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes...too many hecklers and haters of sound doctrine I'm afraid.

Sound doctrine and you, do not co-exist., according to the theology that you post.

Try it again, and i'll show you, and if im not here, a few others will be happy to correct you, again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So why do you post what you have been indoctrinated to believe?

I post Paul's theology.

You call it "indoctrination".. because you dont know any of it... as your commentaries are "non-Paul", exclusively.

I call Paul's teaching.... "sound doctrine".., because its THE Doctrine for the Church, in the "time of the Gentiles'.

I try to get you to read the bible.

You only try to insult or you try to carnally create a false idea about someone, or, mostly, you teach the most bizarre and bible twisting theology that has ever been seen on this Forum.
Your "stuff" makes JW's theology seem like it true.
That's how twisted, is yours.
Really.
And that includes your next video, and Thread.

But you would rather read Mormon stuff.

The only "mormon stuff" i read is your "higher walk in Zion"., endless RANT.... which caused me to try to find out who teaches that, as their "church doctrine", "core belief".

= MORMONS.

If you bring it up again, i'll post the Mormon cult's theology, again, and you're's along with it?

Its beyond similar.

Im happy to do it for you.. so, you decide.

I try to get you to seek God...but you insist on twisting what little bible you have been taught to think gives you a license to sin.

To my ears, its always very funny when a Theological deceiver tries to sound "clever".
You should give that up, asap... as you fail every time.

And there is no such thing as a "sin-license."

There are only people who are subverted within themselves.... who like to talk about "OSAS"..

None of this exists., except in the harmed mind of some people who are not a friend of the Grace of God.

I also mainly igore your superficial observation..too carnal to take part in.

And thats why you came to me in this post, today.?

Sure, enjoy those self deceptions.
They are your ministry.

St. SteVen doesn't need molly coddling. And I am not your babysitter.

Well, its good that you came by and posted to me..... as every time you do, is a chance for you to be revealed, as Luke 11:35

That's the one good that you perform for the members here, @Episkopos
As by you, ... based on your self righteous religious theology, that does not like the phrase "born again"... they are learning how to see and discern such a one, and avoid them, in the future.

Good work @Episkopos

See, you are a useful spiritual tool., and you will be again...
Believe it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
LOL I know the way your indoctrination works... no need to remind me. I see the elephant in the room. Carnal flesh with a religious veneer...and more than a touch of arrogance. :oops::rolleyes:

You are well beyond arrogant, according to your posts..

Here is the Elephant in your room, that you dont see...

A.) "The preaching of the CROSS.. .to them that perish, is foolishness, but to us who are saved, IT (the Cross) is the POWER of God".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are well beyond arrogant, according to your posts..

Here is the Elephant in your room, that you dont see...

A.) "The preaching of the CROSS.. .to them that perish, is foolishness, but to us who are saved, IT (the Cross) is the POWER of God".
The power of God to cause us to walk as Jesus walked...without any sin...for real. In Him is NO sin. Not the power to BLIND GOD to your true sinful condition.

I preach the cross...for holiness...not for a perpetual sin affirmation.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are posting videos on this Thread. ?????????

FANTASTIC...

Here is mine @St. SteVen. ( I made it)..

and....

@Episkopos ... stated to me that the HOLY ONE being portrayed in this video is a "whipping boy".

Let's take a look at the "Whipping boy" so defined, by @Episkopos

(Thanks for watching)..
-
-
Here it is again...Behold glorying in the suffering of Jesus. Behold thinks he understands Paul. But he understands Paul the same way that the Pharisees thought they understood Moses. Paul gloried in the power of the cross on HIMSELF...not that Jesus had to suffer.

How misguided can one get?

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here it is again...Behold glorying in the suffering of Jesus. Behold thinks he understands Paul. But he understands Paul the same way that the Pharisees thought they understood Moses. Paul gloried in the power of the cross on HIMSELF...not that Jesus had to suffer.

How misguided can one get?
Is this how your other topic got shut down?
I might need to ask you two to get a room. - LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I see another thread is fallen to hate and attacking each other.. and not discussion.

did not getting a thread locked and another deleted not help detere people from this nonsense?
Well said Brother...I feel sorry for the mods who have to sift through our childish behaviour.

• Love
Reactions: marks