God wants to save Christians too. --- Say what?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What did he say after the verses you posted? When jesus told him about the heavenly things that make one born again

John 3: 13 - 18
No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should [c]not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:13 - I'm taking this part as Jesus stating as the only one who was in heaven that has now walked the earth, he can speak truthfully of the heavenly/spiritual things. He refers to this as himself, with the title "Son of Man".

John 3:14-15 - This is Jesus talking about simple belief in him to have eternal life. During the time serpents caused injuries to the Israelites, which lead to death in the wilderness, God provided a simple solution to them. Moses put up a bronze serpent on a pole, and told the people to look at it in belief, and they would be healed. There were those who believed in his instructions and looked at the bronze serpent, and were healed. Others did not believe, they couldn't "see" how the serpent could heal them. So they died. Jesus states, using his title "Son of Man", that something similiar will happen again.

John 3:16-17 - God loves (agape) us all, He willing sent his Son Jesus to us. If we have that same simple faith, we will have eternal life, and not be separated from God by death. Jesus' mission on earth was to save and not to judge the world.

John 3:18 - Those who have heard of Jesus, and believe, their sentence of death, due to sin is removed. However, those who hear of Jesus and do not believe, their sentence of sin remains.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:13 - I'm taking this part as Jesus stating as the only one who was in heaven that has now walked the earth, he can speak truthfully of the heavenly/spiritual things. He refers to this as himself, with the title "Son of Man".

John 3:14-15 - This is Jesus talking about simple belief in him to have eternal life. During the time serpents caused injuries to the Israelites, which lead to death in the wilderness, God provided a simple solution to them. Moses put up a bronze serpent on a pole, and told the people to look at it in belief, and they would be healed. There were those who believed in his instructions and looked at the bronze serpent, and were healed. Others did not believe, they couldn't "see" how the serpent could heal them. So they died. Jesus states, using his title "Son of Man", that something similiar will happen again.

John 3:16-17 - God loves (agape) us all, He willing sent his Son Jesus to us. If we have that same simple faith, we will have eternal life, and not be separated from God by death. Jesus' mission on earth was to save and not to judge the world.

John 3:18 - Those who have heard of Jesus, and believe, their sentence of death, due to sin is removed. However, those who hear of Jesus and do not believe, their sentence of sin remains.
Thank you

agree 100%

Now can you try to explain this to Laurina and Faithfulness.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I did not see their posts on it. Would have to read them, to try and understand their viewpoint.
Oh, I am sorry, You liked her posts when she explained it. so I thought you knew.

Epi had a thread on what they believe. But I guess someone reported that thread and it was removed. I will let them explain it to you

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, I am sorry, You liked her posts when she explained it. so I thought you knew.

Epi had a thread on what they believe. But I guess someone reported that thread and it was removed. I will let them explain it to you
If I liked it, then I did read it, and either agreed to what they said, or God spoke to me through it. However, as I read a lot of posts on here daily, I can't recall what they wrote. :(

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I liked it, then I did read it, and either agreed to what they said, or God spoke to me through it. However, as I read a lot of posts on here daily, I can't recall what they wrote. :(
Blessings Azim! Remember your dream, as it was from The Lord. It had 3 things to remember. The trash, "Lean on Me" and the man in the black suit. The suit represents, a pastor or teacher. But the black is important. A good tree does not bare bad fruit. You will know them by their fruit.

• Love
Reactions: Azim

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said?
I takes two to tango. Behold started the "childish behavior", as far as I can tell.
But here you are to glad-hand them.
Behold wasn't on the forum when Epi began his childish behavior, don't blame it on him. Maybe this go round, I don't know. Epi's been doing this for a long time.

Much love!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this how you keep your threads going? This was a number of weeks ago, right? So toss in a few words, see if you can stir it up again, get it back up in lights . . .
Every time you post here it brings it to the top. Thanks for your support.

/

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A simple word of reminder . Do not follow epi . the inclusive path is a very wide broad road indeed , but will not save a soul .
We lambs are gonna point to JESUS CHRIST and all HIZZ as in HIS doctrine and the doctrine the apostels left us in that bible .
Just a friendly reminder to all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime