God will not be mocked...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted what I did because as a Christian... I want no part of what people are saying is God's will.
and I wanted to make that public. As I said above... I'm not going to argue about it... but I needed to say it
and now I can move on.
What are people saying is Gods will?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think seduction is in the abortion, gblt rights areas of the media push as many do.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to be commenting any further than my original post... I think I said that already. This was a statement... rather than a topic.
Why make a statement that would attract attention, then ignore and refuse to converse with those who comment, unless you are unprepared to defend your ideas?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why make a statement that would attract attention, then ignore and refuse to converse with those who comment, unless you are unprepared to defend your ideas?
Because I needed to express how I felt... there is nothing to talk about.. there is nothing further to comment on.... My ideas are NOT up for defending. AT this point... I am simply policing... LOL Have a lovely day.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I needed to express how I felt... there is nothing to talk about.. there is nothing further to comment on.... My ideas are NOT up for defending. AT this point... I am simply policing... LOL Have a lovely day.
Wrong, your ideas are important and deserving of discussion.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't worry about them, they don't have any right to tell you that when they don't even do that themself. Just ignore them, it'll make things a lot easier. No need to have to explain yourself.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's will is for people to come to Christ. Everything else is just colored by our world view. I believe God can use Biden just like Trump. I just cannot vote on Biden's policies and truly do believe there has been fraud. But if Biden is president because of fraud, that is even more proof that God appoints kings, and we need to trust Him. I don't know the answer when Christians should fight physically. I know we should always speak truth and if something goes against the word of God, not to do that. I don't know if America is the "promise land" for Christians to fight for. Less then 50% are true Christians.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's will is for people to come to Christ. Everything else is just colored by our world view. I believe God can use Biden just like Trump. I just cannot vote on Biden's policies and truly do believe there has been fraud. But if Biden is president because of fraud, that is even more proof that God appoints kings, and we need to trust Him. I don't know the answer when Christians should fight physically. I know we should always speak truth and if something goes against the word of God, not to do that. I don't know if America is the "promise land" for Christians to fight for. Less then 50% are true Christians.

I agree but the true leader and winner of this election was Trump, which is a MUCH better choice than Biden, because he's just a puppet with a hardened heart. Which doesn't that count for as the unforgivable sin?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree but the true leader and winner of this election was Trump, which is a MUCH better choice than Biden, because he's just a puppet with a hardened heart. Which doesn't that count for as the unforgivable sin?

Well the unforgivable sin is denying God. I don't know Biden. I dont want to judge him like that. There are some Christians with some pretty messed up theologies. Im pretty sure I fell in that category before. But one president or the other, almost half the country isn't going to be happy. I don't know what I think about landslide victory. Because half and half everywhere on social media it seems, people hate or love trump. But I do not believe for a second Biden got a landslide victory. No way. I can tell by my own group of friends. So if the country is this divided, any unity is going to be Christians making the peace. Living Godly in a Babylonian society. We are not of this world. Trump was treated horrible. Last thing I want is to disrespect the office and do the same. I agree and disagree with spiritual and policies. I trust no man alone.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the unforgivable sin is denying God. I don't know Biden. I dont want to judge him like that. There are some Christians with some pretty messed up theologies. Im pretty sure I fell in that category before. But one president or the other, almost half the country isn't going to be happy. I don't know what I think about landslide victory. Because half and half everywhere on social media it seems, people hate or love trump. But I do not believe for a second Biden got a landslide victory. No way. I can tell by my own group of friends. So if the country is this divided, any unity is going to be Christians making the peace. Living Godly in a Babylonian society. We are not of this world. Trump was treated horrible. Last thing I want is to disrespect the office and do the same. I agree and disagree with spiritual and policies. I trust no man alone.

Good point but where I stand on Trump is this,.. I like him as our president,.. but as a person,.. not so much anymore after all of the childish behavior that he's displayed

Reactions: Mayflower

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe even less than the "ten" needed to save Sodom and Gomorrah!

Reactions: Mayflower

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. Actually most Christians believe in the right to defend our country and have great respect for veterans so not really sure what this "statement" is about.

It's a Leftist statement, didn't you notice the anti-Trump moniker?

Lot of ignorant brethren are climbing on the anti-Trump wagon, mostly because they don't have the ability to think for their selves, but must be told what to think.

Trump has done more for the American people than many U.S. Presidents have in the past, and that includes for Christianity, and even for American liberals that hate him.

There's absolutely no reason for a Christian to heed all the fake media hype against Trump, but that's what even ignorant brethren do. But since those ignorant brethren cannot keep from being deceived by the little ole' fake media outlets today, wait until the coming false-Messiah shows up claiming to be Jesus in our near future. Who do you think they will believe he is?

The stage is set, and the players are being prepared. And like Jesus said, a man's foes will be even those of his own household (Matthew 10:34-39).

Reactions: April_Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.