God's Heart For Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Nancy,

Yes, in our democratic nations we vote our political parties into power. I am not greatly interested in politics, but try to be informed sufficiently to be able to vote. The President or Prime Minister (in our case) represents his political party, and should be their voice, as a corporate entity, as each member of that party was voted in by the parts of the country they represent and should therefore have a part in the decisions that are eventually made, and then made known to the public through their Leader. Yet more and more the Leaders in both our countries, are being given more individual prominence and power than is right, or safe, I feel.

God's will, will be done ( for whatever reason ) and for the most part we get what we deserve whether for good or ill.

Praise His Holy Name.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

"Yet more and more the Leaders in both our countries, are being given more individual prominence and power than is right, or safe, I feel."

Agreed. It is "mans" way, and not God's yet...He uses evil for the good for those who love Him... :) And, I so love that verse.

"God's will, will be done ( for whatever reason ) and for the most part we get what we deserve whether for good or ill."

We do, don't we? Oh how do reap what we sow.

In Him,
Nancy
xx

Reactions: charity

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Timothy 2:8

Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.

Reactions: Wynona

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is likely going to lose, simply because he cannot accept Covid-19 is killing people and this is serious. Empathy for the suffering is not his strong suit, he just wants to look good. This is the antithesis of a man of God, and Trump certainly does not know the gospel, let alone believe it.

Make no mistake God uses everything for His purposes, and to expose the ludicrous nature of wishful thinkers in the church, following anyone who claims spiritual authority and preaches blessing, is just like the false prophets of old, and such a people will fall under Gods judgement in the end.

13 “From the least to the greatest,
all are greedy for gain;
prophets and priests alike,
all practice deceit.
14 They dress the wound of my people
as though it were not serious.
‘Peace, peace,’ they say,
when there is no peace.
15 Are they ashamed of their detestable conduct?
No, they have no shame at all;
they do not even know how to blush.
So they will fall among the fallen;
they will be brought down when I punish them,”
says the Lord.
Jeremiah 6:13-15

Do you notice the similarity to all the things being said on the internet and the press?
There is no shame, they do not know how to blush......
What can a person say to such lies! Sorry that you are so delusional. Sorry that you are so evil! You need to start at page one of the Bible and read it real slow....because you have obviously learned nothing by reading it before. You should be ashamed of yourself! What is the alternative to supporting Trump? The party that supports abortion, drugs, all forms of sexually depravity, lawlessness, anarchy and communism. Is all that what you got out of the Bible? Man you have to be kidding me! You read the Bible and you come away with abortion, drugs, all forms of sexually depravity, lawlessness, anarchy and communism is scriptural! That is your religion? How can you be more satanic.

Trump does not know the Gospel! Let's hear it their buddy....tell us all you know about the Gospel. Nothing you have said has a ounce of God in it.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What can a person say to such lies! Sorry that you are so delusional. Sorry that you are so evil! You need to start at page one of the Bible and read it real slow....because you have obviously learned nothing by reading it before. You should be ashamed of yourself! What is the alternative to supporting Trump? The party that supports abortion, drugs, all forms of sexually depravity, lawlessness, anarchy and communism. Is all that what you got out of the Bible? Man you have to be kidding me! You read the Bible and you come away with abortion, drugs, all forms of sexually depravity, lawlessness, anarchy and communism is scriptural! That is your religion? How can you be more satanic.

Trump does not know the Gospel! Let's hear it their buddy....tell us all you know about the Gospel. Nothing you have said has a ounce of God in it.

Here is the problem with your analysis. I am in the world but not of it. I am not represented by Trump or the democrates.
Your logic as presented is support a totalitarian dictator because he appears to support some things in scripture.
The point about Jesus is we follow Him not people on earth, and we uphold His values in our lives. The world will always justify selfish ways and their decadent hedonistic life style. When Jesus was asked should we pay taxes, Jesus's answer was pay what is due.

And sadly the modern day issues of what the struggles of life are more honest and open than ever before. We are not all from the same mold and with the same gifts and opportunities. Equally we do not have the same likes and dislikes and need to make space for many variations and alternatives. I would not go so far as the LGBT groups or the same sex marriages, but I do support that as a civil government there are limitations on what is criminally illegal and what is choice in the privacy of ones home.

And because I stand here I am evil? Is it evil to care and understand sinners and the lost?
Drugs? As a society we have lost the drugs war. We need a solution with drugs for all, controlled and legal.
Wake up. Most of the USA is on drugs of one sort or another. 16.7 percent are on psychiatric medicine.

There is a reality, drugs will keep people happy, and they will get more pointed and tailored.
The trouble is if people want something, and work out ways of getting it, the government in the end has to make it possible or else it finally will no longer be the government. Go around a church and find out how many are on prosac or other medication to make them feel happy.

We are losing the debate on sexual impulse because we are not being honest about the role of sex in our lives, and its limitations and the dangers of sexual addiction and over emphasis of sexual indulgence over love and care for another. Sin destroys, and is destroying people, and that is the simple reality. Gender identity is just insane, because people are denying their own identity. We are ourselves and discover this as we grow. One argument is you are either male or female, as if this is a clear distinction, other than biological definitions. One soon discovers we vary in a masculine and feminine expressions, but these are not gender specific. But some are demanding we must acknowledge peoples definitions of themselves without question, but they can refuse our own. This is hurt people in a lost world who want to fit in but are not sure where they are and often mental illness is mixed in. Denying this mess needs love and the compassion of Jesus is not to know Him. So my friend, what you call evil, defines the very place you are coming from.

God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What can a person say to such lies! Sorry that you are so delusional. Sorry that you are so evil!

It is a sad position that anyone gets in when not supporting a politician is deemed as a lie, delusional and evil.
It is where civil wars start from, and is open to manipulation by psychopaths who are happy to murder people to cause more antagonism.

This is what happened in the reformation, either side committing atrocities and then justifying their atrocity on the other sides atrocity which shows how evil they truly are.

The other trick in this escalation is exaggeration. Those guys are so evil because they support all the extreme actions of that group over there which they are totally responsible for. Nero used these arguments to throw christians to the lions in Rome. It is so obvious. But then the more one polarises the society, the more extreme each side can become against the enemy, which escalates it for the other side.
As the book of revelation describes we know where this ends.

God bless you

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...that could be the only viable explanation as to how anyone able to tie their shoes, could possibly endorse, vote for, or say one good thing about that idiotic moron, anti-christ.

The HOW- is not a Carnal or Spiritual Mystery.

• Carnally-
People Elect an incumbent President on the Merits of his Record.

• Granted some people are too Lazy to Know what a President Has accomplished, and Yet trot off to the polls and ignorantly vote on race, gender, hate, or how they are Told to vote.

• Spiritually-
People in the US have Traditionally Voted for a person who THAT person could in good conscience, promise before The people and God, to the best of their ability uphold the Constitution of the United States, signed So help me God.

• Scripturally- a man Converted IN Christ, IS NOT an anti-Christ!!
• Scripturally- an other has indicators if a man is IN Christ ...because such a man can Never deny or Speak Against the Lord God Almighty.
• Scripturally- if two men have a disagreement between them, that is between them personally.

• Civilly- if one man has trespassed against another and can not work out their differences, a court of law will work it out For Them.

You have made grevious accusations against Mr Trump personally and Spiritually...
With NOT one iota shred of evidence to support your claim.
You further have made accusations against every person who has or intends to vote for Trump.

You reveal a personal hate, void of ONE mention of a Trumps Service as President.
He is not your Personal aquaintence or friend or Spiritual advisor... But yet that is exactly what you Attack Him concerning.

Cheap, Cheap, Cheap!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@HiddenInHim and co.,

Hello there,

May I ask as an outsider, but one who has watched what has been happening during this presidents term of office with interest, why you should feel that Mr Donald Trump is the one most suitable to represent your nation, and what he has done internally to justify your faith in him. Though more importantly why you feel that he is the one of God's choosing?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Wow did this thread go ballistic, LoL!

I'm assuming you are asking about Trump being more suitable than Biden. For that I would refer you to what I posted many months back I the following thread. Read especially what is written after the image posted in the OP:
A Warning About The 2020 Election

As for your second question, that is partly addressed in the OP and more particularly in what Selveraj stated in the video : )

Hope you are having a nice evening, btw.
God hates everything about Trump
There is a profound reason as to why this monkey idiot is denigrated throughout the world

DNB, these two statements right here should show you the condition of your own heart, but they are not. For me to keep entertaining a conversation with you is only encouraging you to sin more, so I will have to end it there unfortunately.
Hi Chris,
Even though there are parts in the bible that say that God basically puts into office those over us. It makes me wonder about the "free will" of the people.
“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God” (Romans 13:1).

This would require an entire teaching, Nancy. Hi, btw! Hope you are having a blessed afternoon : )

Without quoting a ton of scripture, the Biblical teaching was this: So long as the government was not forcing you to sin against God or man, the believer was to pray for and honor them as having been put in office by God. Even if they commanded you to sin against God, they were to be given due honor for the position they held, yet the believer was to obey God instead of man.
So, if these leaders are of God's own choosing...why even vote in the first place? He is sovereign and will do as He wills either way. I am just so tired of the voting against rather than for a candidate. :(

Understand, though. In heredity monarchies (which is essentially what Israel and the other nations of the world were during Old Testament times), God could simply place into power one He so chose, and that would be the end of that, unless He wished to later have him deposed. In a Democratic Republic like this one, the Presidency is dependent upon the will of the people. They have sovereignty over their own nation, so God honors that sovereignty by allowing them to chose whomever they will. In many cases, such as in 2016, He knows clearly in advance how the people will vote and therefore declares it through prophecy. This time around, however, how the country is going to vote is still entirely up in the air, and could go either way.

Thus, how we vote makes all the difference in the world this time around.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The HOW- is not a Carnal or Spiritual Mystery.

• Carnally-
People Elect an incumbent President on the Merits of his Record.

• Granted some people are too Lazy to Know what a President Has accomplished, and Yet trot off to the polls and ignorantly vote on race, gender, hate, or how they are Told to vote.

• Spiritually-
People in the US have Traditionally Voted for a person who THAT person could in good conscience, promise before The people and God, to the best of their ability uphold the Constitution of the United States, signed So help me God.

• Scripturally- a man Converted IN Christ, IS NOT an anti-Christ!!
• Scripturally- an other has indicators if a man is IN Christ ...because such a man can Never deny or Speak Against the Lord God Almighty.
• Scripturally- if two men have a disagreement between them, that is between them personally.

• Civilly- if one man has trespassed against another and can not work out their differences, a court of law will work it out For Them.

You have made grevious accusations against Mr Trump personally and Spiritually...
With NOT one iota shred of evidence to support your claim.
You further have made accusations against every person who has or intends to vote for Trump.

You reveal a personal hate, void of ONE mention of a Trumps Service as President.
He is not your Personal aquaintence or friend or Spiritual advisor... But yet that is exactly what you Attack Him concerning.

Cheap, Cheap, Cheap!
Don't you spew out your deranged nonsense to me. How ignorant of you to call Trump a Christian. Are you as odious as him, or just that credulous and misguided?

Just curious, how old were you when that picture was taken of you, in your avatar? I'm guessing about 10 yrs old, as in 2 years ago?

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@HiddenInHim,

Hi there,

I have just noticed that this thread is not in the 'current affairs and political' section of the forum, but in that entitled, 'Eschatology and Prophecy'. Why did you choose to put this thread in this section, HiddenInHim? Do you believe that somehow Mr Trump has a part in eschatological events or the fulfillment of prophecy?

No, LoL. That's more of a Bobby Jo thing. I simply posted it in Prophecy because both the video and the OP allude prophetically to what will happen in the nation if Trump wins, and if he loses as well.
The people of God are a counter culture of love and truth, not a right wing group of supremacists who what white people to rule the world.
Sadly for many the two have been linked together, as anything that threatens their power base is evil, and anything that encourages them to dominate is good. This is simply nothing to do with the living God, and is just human self interest and delusion.

This sounds like you've been listening to way too much BBC, Lol.
The trouble with the prophet Sadhu, is he has prophesied from God, face to face, things that have not come to pass. This makes him a false prophet. And with this he is just a leaf blowing in the wind.

If one claims a face to face experience with God, and what the Lord says does not come to pass, one is not sane or one is lying.
And why do we need a prophet about elections, as elections are just the opinion of the people, not the opinion of God.

As he clearly implies in the video, the prayers of the saints often have a great deal to do with whether certain prophesies come to pass or not. Some cannot be altered but most can.

I would refer you to something I posted for Giuliano recently. It bears repeating again:
The Voter Fraud Is Coming
Trump is likely going to lose

The one thing we apparently agree on.