God's Protective Hand

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
There have been many times, personally, when I know I escaped severe injury if not death itself, because of God's hand in my life. One in particular, is a few years ago when I was in la-la-land while driving on a main road. All I know is that I saw green when I was about 500ft. away from the light. Either I was deep in thought (not the best place, I know) or something distracted me, but I never looked back up at the light and assumed it was still green for some reason.

I had to have been going at least 40mph. When I was about 100 feet away from the intersection, I first looked to my right as an oncoming car let off their brake as if to hit the gas but then slammed on the breaks and beeped me back into reality. Just before I went under the light I looked up and realized it was red..and had been red for well over 5 seconds.

I was NOT in that drivers peripheral when her light turned green, and I was far enough away for her to assume that I was gonna stop. Something (which I know was God now) made her look further up the road and see my speed, instead of hitting the gas. I went straight home realizing I could have gotten myself killed and thanking God that he protected me.

This is one of many times where I thank God that he knows me, because if I was an non-believer, I would have been in the obits a long time ago.

Anyone have any similar story, where you came out of it thinking "that was nothing but God!"?

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
There has been a few times for me too, where God certainly saved me. I was about at this big hot springs in Radium, British Colombia. It is a very nice place with many large naturally warm pools I was climbing down this ladder in the deep end to stand on the bottom with my head well beneath the surface. The ladder wasn't right against the wall of the pool and on one of my trips down my head got stuck on the wrong side and right against the wall so the ladder was trapping me well under. I honestly thought I was going to drown because the way that the ladder was positioned and the way I was panicking only made me wedge myself in further.

After almost one minute of being under water I thought this is it I'm going to die I was actually at peace about it then something came (an angel), grabbed me and pulled me up to the surface I think it even gave me more oxygen or relieved me from being out of breath because I didn't cough at all. Then my dad came by and said what are you doing ? Don't do that that's so stupid ! I was like right and was embarrassed I didn't want to tell him what happened.

Thank you God, Thank you angel.

Glory to God ! he must have a plan for all of us.