God's wrath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Oh goddness NO, Look at the World Wakka do you really think he could look on us and his wrath not be kindled the 7th trump is his wrath being poured out on earth. Lucky for us that his wrath is not directed at his believers remember Daniel in the furnace Who protected him against the kings wrath. That is the hope for his followers

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I don't see God completely judging nations (etc.) like Moses and Pharaoh.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Yes he even died for those suffering in hell .He even took Gods wrath on himself for them.but they rejected Jesus and his way .and so Gods is letting them do it their way!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(horsecamp;39254)
Yes he even died for those suffering in hell .He even took Gods wrath on himself for them.but they rejected Jesus and his way .and so Gods is letting them do it their way!
Alright, that makes sense.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Do you see what God says here WakkaRev 14:19The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God's wrath. 20They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.Rev. 15:1I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God's wrath is completed. This has not occured yet so Gods Wrath is not complete2And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: Rev. 16:1Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth." 2The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Kriss great post!,Gods wrath has yet to be come to a end,but in revelations it will,and it will leave the earth just as God made it in perfect harmony! And his believers will prosper and not die!
biggrin.gif

cyberkero

Mar 4, 2008
i dont understand why this even exists, thinking logically isnt god the great forgiver a person who will forgive you for what you have done. if this is true then why does heaven and hell exist if god forgave everything as described from the hearts of many, why is there not just heaven and why is there even a gods wrath it makes no sense tht someone who forgives everyone would punish everyone.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(cyberkero;39438)
i dont understand why this even exists, thinking logically isnt god the great forgiver a person who will forgive you for what you have done. if this is true then why does heaven and hell exist if god forgave everything as described from the hearts of many, why is there not just heaven and why is there even a gods wrath it makes no sense tht someone who forgives everyone would punish everyone.
Well, God is a jealous God. Those who choose not to believe in Him will simply not be with Him for eternity.God isn't all love. He's the same God that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(cyberkero;39438)
Yes he will forgive if you believe and ask to be forgiven but what would you do with those who hate him that lead his people astray That choose to follow Satan who rebelled and wanted to be God would you embrace his followers.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Just with today's criminals. They choose to break the law and rebel. What to do with them? We put them in prison. Hell is that prison. Because our life with God will be eternal. So will the lake of fire be.

dgc

Nov 27, 2007
God's wrath was not poured out when Jesus died on the tree, that was the payment for the price of sin. Jesus death was also his opprotunity to show his great love and mercy upon mankind whom he cares for greatly. As a christian I am always asked "If God is such a loving and forgiving God then why do so many innocent people suffer?" my reply is often "even though we may care for someone greatly whom may have seriously wronged us and we forgive them this does not mean that there are no consiquences, unfortunately there are usually severe consiquences upon many innocent people." We need to make sure that as MANKIND we think carefully about the decisions make because they do have enormous reprocussions on many individuals for good and bad.