Good News, Bad News

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news... Without Jesus we are dead to God!

Good news: God is with us, and I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news: God is with us, and I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Bad news: ... if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news: ...thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news: ...this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news: ...thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Good news: ... To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news:... I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad news:... they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Good news: ... He counsels us to buy from Him gold refined in the fire, that we may be rich; and white garments, that we may be clothed, that the shame of our nakedness may not be revealed; and that we anoint our eyes with eye salve, that we might see.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news: ... To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Good news:... I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Two for one on that one! We used similar verses almost simultaneously! What a mighty God we serve!

Last edited: