GOODBYE AMERICA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've all seen America's slide into sin and most Christians tend to believe that we're in the end times. But what many aren't aware of is how America now mirrors Nazi Germany. One of the ways is the dangerous militarization of police. While there are many good police, it is known that psychopaths are often drawn to the position of power over others. We're now seeing unprecedented cases of killing and abuse of the public.

Don't believe for a second that you or your family will avoid it if you do the "right thing" as there are instances such as the cop who went to a house and a young boy answered with a joystick and the cop shot him dead. Other people have been walking down the street and you can see on video where a cop casually reaches out the window and shoots them dead for no reason at all. Three state troopers emptied their guns on our neighbor's unarmed grandson. He was white so don't think the color of your skin is going to protect you.

You're 9 times more likely to die by police than a terrorist: You’re Nine Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist | Washington's Blog

What is going on? Can anyone answer this? It's as if many of them are possessed.

I don't know why this is happening and it's happening with frightening regularity, but Americans would do well to speak up about it before it happens to you. Contrary to what people believe, most cops are not held accountable when they torture, molest, or kill someone. Martin Luther King said: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Do police really need tanks to use against American citizens?

I received the following from Activist Post:

The Militarization of America’s Police: A Brief History

MAY 25, 2019

By Brian Miller

“Get the weapons of war off our streets!” This may sound familiar, as it’s often heard from those attempting to pass more gun control legislation. But what you don’t hear is that it’s simply untrue that “weapons of war” are available to the general public.

What is true is that you’d last about three minutes in a conventional war with an AR-15, even with one of the most aggressive builds you can get your hands on. The only people with “weapons of war” on America’s streets are, increasingly, the police.

Thanks primarily to the Pentagon’s 1033 program, which allows law enforcement agencies to get their hands on Department of Defense technology, and the Bush-era War on Terror, American police have received a startling amount of heavy-duty, military-grade hardware.

In fact, between 1998 and 2014, the dollar value of military hardware sent to police departments skyrocketed from $9.4 million to a startling $796.8 million.

As the police have militarized, focus has shifted from one who keeps the peace to one who enforces the law—an important difference.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: GodsGrace and Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Law Enforcement Officer vs. Peace Officer: What’s the Difference?
It’s a subtle, but important, distinction: Is the role of the police to enforce the law or to keep the peace?

Consider the difference between the police force of a typical American city and the fictional Andy Taylor of The Andy Griffith Show. The former is concerned primarily with enforcing the law for its own sake and catching as many “lawbreakers” as possible. The latter, on the other hand, is primarily concerned with keeping the peace. Sometimes that means looking the other way when laws get broken.

How Did Police Become Militarized?
It all began during Prohibition in the 1920s. Organized crime got its first foothold in American life thanks to the lucrative black market in liquor. This was also the golden age of bank robbery with figures like Bonnie and Clyde, Pretty Boy Floyd, and John Dillinger becoming folk heroes. The Thompson submachine gun and the Browning Automatic Rifle were increasingly used by these crime “stars.”

On the flipside, the Prohibition Era saw domestic police departments using automatic weapons, armored vehicles, and ammo developed with the express purpose of being able to penetrate the early bulletproof vests worn by gangsters of the era.

Overall crime increased by 24 percent during the first two years of Prohibition. This included a 9 percent increase in theft and burglary, a 13 percent increase in homicides, and a 13 percent increase in assault and battery.

Because the police were busy fighting the scourge of demon rum, it was difficult for them to target crimes unrelated to this.

In fact, a study of South Carolina counties that enforced Prohibition versus those who didn’t found a whopping 30 to 60 percent increase in homicides in the counties that enforced the law.

A few decades later, America saw another wave of police militarization during the race riots, including the Watts Riots and the 1967 riots in Detroit, as well as increasingly militarized organized crime—thanks in part to the beginnings of the War on Drugs.

Incidents like the 1986 FBI Miami shootout and the North Hollywood shootout of 1997 were game-changers for law enforcement weaponry and equipment—due to officers not having sufficient stopping power during these notorious shootouts.

What Is the 1033 Program?
The 1033 Program was enacted in the wake of the 1997 North Hollywood shootout. Created by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1997, it allowed law enforcement agencies to get their hands on military hardware.

Between 1997 and 2014, $5.1 billion in material was transferred from the Department of Defense to local law enforcement—with ammunition being the most common requisition.

About 8,000 law enforcement offices were participating in the program as of 2014.

What Is Civil Asset Forfeiture?
Civil asset forfeiture (CAF) is a major driver in the militarization of the police force. Put simply, CAF is a legal principle that allows police to seize money and property from suspected criminals, which they can do without a warrant because the suspect’s property doesn’t have the presumption of innocence.

CAF is effectively a legally allowed form of theft by police officers. Here is a short list of military hardware purchased with CAF funds:

• $5 million helicopter for the Los Angeles Police Department
  • $1 million mobile command bus for Prince George County, Maryland
  • $227,000 for a tank in Douglasville, GA
  • $54,000 for 27 M-4 assault rifles in Braselton, GA
SWAT Teams: The Military of the Police
Begun in 1965 in Philadelphia, SWAT teams were conceived as a way to restrain urban unrest, deal with hostage situations, or handle barricaded marksmen.

The number of SWAT raids in the US grew dramatically from about 3,000 in 1980, to a whopping 50,000 SWAT raids in 2014.

Some more startling facts about SWAT teams:

• 62 percent of all SWAT deployments were for drug raids
  • 79 percent of these were done on private residences
  • Only 7 percent of all raids were done for situations SWAT was invented for—namely barricades or hostage situations
The Detriments of a Militarized Police Force

There are a number of negative consequences arising from the existence of a militarized police force:

• Civil liberties violations
  • Surveillance
  • Excessive use of force
  • Alienation of community
  • Killing dogs (Yes, really—the Puppycide Database Project tracks these things)
  • Future militarization: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) weapons projects currently being worked on include an invisible ray gun, a shotgun Taser, skull-piercing microwaves, and a long-range acoustic device
The most heavily armed gang on the street isn’t your local street gang—it’s law enforcement. They have weapons far in excess to that of the average citizen or even the average criminal.

This raises a point worth considering: The usual suspects will rage at your ability to legally own an AR-15, a right codified by the United States Constitution. But rare is the gun grabber who makes any kind of fuss when police use directed energy weapons.

Brian Miller is the publisher at Ammo.com. Work from Ammo.com‘s Resistance Library has been featured by USA Today, Reason, Bloomberg’s Business Week, Zero Hedge, The Guardian, and National Review as well as many other prominent news and alt-news publications.

This article is republished with permission from Ammo.com.

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received an email last night about Madonna's latest occult performance. It was pretty interesting because on the video it said that the elite often "tell" us what is about to happen, and in their opinion they think that they're getting ready to dispose of a lot of us. I don't know if it's true but I have read that and saw where the Simpsons had an episode where the twin towers were burning on 9-11. I saw the photo of the tarot card that depicted the twin towers burning. So I wondered if there was any legitimacy to the belief that the elite a planning mass genocide.

Madonna’s Performance at Eurovision with Rapper Quavo was an Occult Ritual with an Ominous Warning to every Living Soul!!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another email showing the planned destruction of America by destroying the youth in public schools.

The-Ongoing-Destruction-of-the-Minds-of-Children.jpg

THE ONGOING DESTRUCTION OF THE MINDS OF CHILDREN

TwitterFacebookEmailPinterestRedditShare

(Gary D. Barnett) There can be no greater stretch of arbitrary power than to seize children from their parents, teach them whatever the authorities decree they shall be taught, and expropriate from the parents the funds to pay for the procedure. — Isabel Paterson

Compulsory schooling is a travesty. To call it education is absurd. Real education is lifelong learning as an individual, while compulsory public schooling is the indoctrination of children as a collective exercise to bring all down to the lowest level.

Prisons called schools are simply the forced means to stifle individual brilliance while promoting sameness and monotony. The result of this brainwashing is meant to teach children to obey orders, and to be satisfied spending their lives in a virtual cage of ignorance, to never become entrepreneurs and dissenters.

With the recent death of the great John Taylor Gatto, the loss of a giant is evident. He was not only a pioneer in real education, but he discovered the true nature and genius that exists in so many children. The controllers who use the government school system as a way to dumb down the masses fully understand this potential genius. They are very fearful of it. So fearful in fact, that more than 100 years ago, they designed a mandatory school system as a way to control the common people. By training them to be good citizens and members of a collective society instead of individuals, the few could continue to control the many.

The experiment called compulsory schooling, now referred to as “public education,” began in Massachusetts in 1852, and became widespread just after the turn of the twentieth century. By 1910 the majority of children were in public schools. Since that time “education” as administered by the state has been a horrible failure, if learning was the desired end. But learning and knowledge were never the goals of forced schooling; training the young to honor authority, discipline, and nationalism were the true goals sought. In that regard, public schooling has been completely successful. These institutions became the vehicle used to teach children to be managed instead of managing themselves. They have produced a soft society consumed by doubt and incompetence, and one that can function only as a mass.

In order to change this dynamic, a real education is necessary, but so long as parents continue to shirk their responsibility by allowing unknown state employees to raise and train their children, things can only get worse.

John Gatto knew that teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic could be accomplished in as few as 100 hours. The improvement of those skills would be self-taught at the appropriate time and place, as self-taught persons are far more advanced than those subject to and dependent on mass schooling. Any real study of most kids educated at home will expose this truth.

As I see it, it is up to parents to save their own children. That will not be an easy task, as most parents are products of the same state-schooling system that exists today, and were taught long ago not to rock the boat or question authority. Everything should be questioned, and everything should be scrutinized. Questioning authority is the bane of the state apparatus, which is the reason compulsory schooling was implemented in the first place. It continues unabated as the dominant training discipline of this country’s young.

Take a look around and you may be shocked. How many have lost their imagination? How many seek counseling? How many feel inadequate and consider suicide? How many do you know who manage their lives by taking prescription drugs? How many are bored, emotionally wrecked, and afraid? Most of those people, a very large portion of the population, can no longer function as individuals. Such behavior should be expected, as the product turned out by the mandatory government school system has little ability to think and act without guidance. That is a direct result of being a prisoner of state-sponsored indoctrination centers from infancy to adulthood. That is why public schooling is anathema to free-thinking, self-reliant, and responsible individuals.

Mass schooling guarantees a weak and compliant population, one that has lost the ability to think critically. It is an all-consuming addiction to mediocrity, and an escape from excellence. No society can continue to be free and prosper under such conditions. Why, as John Gatto asked, are we turning our kids over to total strangers who can mold their minds with state propaganda for twelve years? It is time for parents to take back their children, and rescue them from a life of dependency.

This article was originally published in The Future of Freedom Foundation’s March 2019 issue of Future of Freedom.

The Ongoing Destruction Of The Minds Of Children

Reactions: GodsGrace

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Having outlined a problem what is the cause of this problem and what would you suggest is a way to start correcting it?

I would suggest the problem is not the police or the authorities behind the police nor the goverment but something far wider reaching.

The denial of God and of Christianity being of any relevence to modern life.
It is Christianity that teaches equality under the law.
It is Christianity that teaches the value of every person regardless of their nationality, colour or sex.

Everything you've complained about and far more can be ascribed to a rejection of Christianity.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having outlined a problem what is the cause of this problem and what would you suggest is a way to start correcting it?

I would suggest the problem is not the police or the authorities behind the police nor the goverment but something far wider reaching.

The denial of God and of Christianity being of any relevence to modern life.
It is Christianity that teaches equality under the law.
It is Christianity that teaches the value of every person regardless of their nationality, colour or sex.

Everything you've complained about and far more can be ascribed to a rejection of Christianity.

First of all I think everyone should speak to their legislators - that's the only way anything is changed - when a lot of people speak up. My neighbor's unarmed grandson was executed. He had three little daughters. The family sued but a judge threw the lawsuit out, saying the shooting was "justified." Shooting an unarmed man is not justified. Those three little girls now have no means of financial support other than their mother.

I get updates from The Free Thought Project and Activist Post and every single day police brutalize, sexually assault, and murder American citizens. The worst was when I read that cops tasered a young man's testicles until he died. Who does something like that? The judge threw the lawsuit out - that's what usually always happens. It isn't just blacks who are being killed - it is whites. My neighbor's grandson was white. Cops beat my brother up and stole all his money out of his wallet. He was making good money and they stole in the thousands. The beat him unconscious and wouldn't let anyone in to check on him.

I believe there is something more far-reaching also - I think the illuminati are doing it, but I think that people need to protest it. I read that your 9 times more likely to get killed by a cop than a terrorist. I just read a report by Attorney John Whitehead that sexual abuse is rampant. I know someone who was sexually abused during a traffic stop. Then they alter the video - it's done all the time. If you did it you'd be charged with tampering with evidence. I'm warning everyone that this is going on and they're usually never held accountable unless it's someone famous or a passersby take a video. But if someone takes a video they're often arrested on some trumped up charge to intimidate them into not sharing it.

I'm sure the godless culture we now live in has something to do with it. Another way to combat it is to evangelize, since if people had God they wouldn't abuse and kill. It has prompted me to resume my ministry of evangelizing.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes "Who'll watch the watchmen?"

What you've discribed is already illegal so have more laws passed will make no difference.

It needs a change in how people view the law and how the police and law enforcement view obeying the law.

That will only come about through God changing people.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've all seen America's slide into sin and most Christians tend to believe that we're in the end times. But what many aren't aware of is how America now mirrors Nazi Germany. One of the ways is the dangerous militarization of police. While there are many good police, it is known that psychopaths are often drawn to the position of power over others. We're now seeing unprecedented cases of killing and abuse of the public.

Don't believe for a second that you or your family will avoid it if you do the "right thing" as there are instances such as the cop who went to a house and a young boy answered with a joystick and the cop shot him dead. Other people have been walking down the street and you can see on video where a cop casually reaches out the window and shoots them dead for no reason at all. Three state troopers emptied their guns on our neighbor's unarmed grandson. He was white so don't think the color of your skin is going to protect you.

You're 9 times more likely to die by police than a terrorist: You’re Nine Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist | Washington's Blog

What is going on? Can anyone answer this? It's as if many of them are possessed.

I don't know why this is happening and it's happening with frightening regularity, but Americans would do well to speak up about it before it happens to you. Contrary to what people believe, most cops are not held accountable when they torture, molest, or kill someone. Martin Luther King said: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Do police really need tanks to use against American citizens?

I received the following from Activist Post:

The Militarization of America’s Police: A Brief History

MAY 25, 2019

By Brian Miller

“Get the weapons of war off our streets!” This may sound familiar, as it’s often heard from those attempting to pass more gun control legislation. But what you don’t hear is that it’s simply untrue that “weapons of war” are available to the general public.

What is true is that you’d last about three minutes in a conventional war with an AR-15, even with one of the most aggressive builds you can get your hands on. The only people with “weapons of war” on America’s streets are, increasingly, the police.

Thanks primarily to the Pentagon’s 1033 program, which allows law enforcement agencies to get their hands on Department of Defense technology, and the Bush-era War on Terror, American police have received a startling amount of heavy-duty, military-grade hardware.

In fact, between 1998 and 2014, the dollar value of military hardware sent to police departments skyrocketed from $9.4 million to a startling $796.8 million.

As the police have militarized, focus has shifted from one who keeps the peace to one who enforces the law—an important difference.
Those are all symptoms, not the cause.

I will come back and comment further. But it would be good to shift your attention to the root of the problem, and also to why God has allowed it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've all seen America's slide into sin and most Christians tend to believe that we're in the end times. But what many aren't aware of is how America now mirrors Nazi Germany. One of the ways is the dangerous militarization of police. While there are many good police, it is known that psychopaths a....
Continued...

So, I agree, and if I could fix it in all the world or even in my own home, I would. And certainly, we should stand against such evils day to day and try to see the world go another direction. But then again...take your pick: what is written is a "falling away", "great apostasy", or "peace, peace, then sudden destruction." Which would be altogether depressing, if not for the promises of God and Christ to "work all things together for good, for those who love Him." We know the end--the victory is already ours!

As such, indeed the symptoms are a crime, but the answer of what to do after doing our part and holding up a godly standard as part of the solution rather than a part of the problem, is really in being in service of God as best we can according to the gifts He has given us, and then letting God do His part...until the end.

Meanwhile, we have the peace of Christ.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would say that as things get worse on the streets the Police have to up their game to deal with it all.
We once never had Police with Guns until about 1990's here as before that their was no real reason to have one, but now they do have to carry guns etc because we have many crazy people about nowadays, I would not like to be a Cop nowadays at all, because the Government are idiots that undermine the Police in many ways and let the criminals far to much freedom, especially the worst of people.
Hey I have heard on many cases that criminals try to attack cops, just one on TV of late was some moron who tried to get the gun of a woman cop to shoot her and my cop mate has had this happen many a time himself.

What goes on in the USA well I don't truly know about that but here I do and boy if the public only knew just how bad and cunning some people are, you would hate being a cop and have to deal with it all and cops have to keep within the Law but the morons don't they are free to go for it full on. and sadly we now have people who are cops that are 5ft tall and 50KG how can they deal with one who is 6ft 100 KG so they fear for their life and shoot.
Once you had to be 6ft to be a cop here to be able to deal with others but political correctness came about.

MY Cop mate says that many young people now think that the cop is just a person like themselves or me coming up to them asking them to do something, fact is if a cop tells you to do something you obey and all will be fine but no they turn around and take on the police.
we have idiots who attack cops now, who are arresting some moron resisting arrest, so because of the scuffle some clowns come in to attack the cops who are dealing with one resisting arrest.

Many cops are used as punching bags and the Law sees such morons get off with a little slap on the wrist. try being spat on by some of the filthy degenerates who are Aids or what ever infected on a day after day basis etc or try to be stabbed or shot by one who has nothing to loose and nor do they not fear Jail.

I am all for States that have laws that reflect the majority's views in that State and when the people are sick of being over run by trash then comes the clean up to drive the rats out. one may have to brake a few eggs to make an omelette so be it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes "Who'll watch the watchmen?"

What you've discribed is already illegal so have more laws passed will make no difference.

It needs a change in how people view the law and how the police and law enforcement view obeying the law.

That will only come about through God changing people.

That's a valid point - I've read of "review boards" made up of police who then "find" that the cops who tasered grandma were "justified" because they "feared for their lives." I don't want to say they're all that way - we have some stellar cops around us who embody everything that you hope them to be, but it's known that psychopaths are drawn to that position and when you encounter one of them, you'll never forget it. Psychopaths have no empathy and lie.

I've pretty much come to the same conclusion: hearts must be changed and I believe we all need to evangelize. It's very easy to give out tracts. But I still think that people need to speak up en masse because sometimes public pressure starts someone on the road to repenting. So I still believe that people speaking up has its merit. If police who tasered that young man until he died were the recipients of public outrage then all police are going to see that brutal behavior is not tolerated. That's why we have stiff penalties for drinking and driving - it helps curb sinful behavior. But no such checks and balances are put on police. They can do almost anything they want and the higher-ups excuse them, and judges refuse to hold most accountable.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continued...

So, I agree, and if I could fix it in all the world or even in my own home, I would. And certainly, we should stand against such evils day to day and try to see the world go another direction. But then again...take your pick: what is written is a "falling away", "great apostasy", or "peace, peace, then sudden destruction." Which would be altogether depressing, if not for the promises of God and Christ to "work all things together for good, for those who love Him." We know the end--the victory is already ours!

As such, indeed the symptoms are a crime, but the answer of what to do after doing our part and holding up a godly standard as part of the solution rather than a part of the problem, is really in being in service of God as best we can according to the gifts He has given us, and then letting God do His part...until the end.

Meanwhile, we have the peace of Christ.

Fix it "in your own home" is right. Scripture says that "a man's enemies are those of his own household" and we have that with unsaved loved ones or nominal Christians. You've put a good perspective on it - all the verses that describe what we're now seeing before our eyes. I am very sensitive and emotional and I can't stand seeing a human or animal suffer so I think that things hit me harder.

I met a young black man and you can tell when someone has really suffered - there's a look to them, a surety of spirit, a solemness, where you know that they're sharing truth, that they've been deeply wounded, and it resonates with what happened to Joseph: "Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:" He told me how he and his friends were abused by police. What could I do other than listen? God didn't allow me to have any earthly power that I could influence change. Look at how they're teaching transgenderism to very young children. Look at the drugs flooding into every community across America. Look at how manufacturing has been sent out of the country, hollowing out cities leading to drug use. Look at the pastors not teaching truth from the pulpit. I read that "Lot was vexed" by the evils that he saw and I feel the same way. What concerns me is that so many Christians are passive and just accept that things are going to get worse, at a time when they need to make their voices known. I have a friend who will never contact legislators because "God is in control." I just don't believe that's a healthy way for Christians to be. She's content going to church once a week, and staying in her circle. I recalled a conversation that we'd had years back and it popped into my mind about a week ago, and a clear insight flashed into my mind that I had looked at a lying spirit.

I have pondered this at length and I don't know if I"m right but I believe that Christians should be active politically. So I do think that, as you said, that we should be in active service of God and using the gifts He gave us. Maybe we should all take evangelism more seriously.

Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fix it "in your own home" is right. Scripture says that "a man's enemies are those of his own household" and we have that with unsaved loved ones or nominal Christians. You've put a good perspective on it - all the verses that describe what we're now seeing before our eyes. I am very sensitive and emotional and I can't stand seeing a human or animal suffer so I think that things hit me harder.

I met a young black man and you can tell when someone has really suffered - there's a look to them, a surety of spirit, a solemness, where you know that they're sharing truth, that they've been deeply wounded, and it resonates with what happened to Joseph: "Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:" He told me how he and his friends were abused by police. What could I do other than listen? God didn't allow me to have any earthly power that I could influence change. Look at how they're teaching transgenderism to very young children. Look at the drugs flooding into every community across America. Look at how manufacturing has been sent out of the country, hollowing out cities leading to drug use. Look at the pastors not teaching truth from the pulpit. I read that "Lot was vexed" by the evils that he saw and I feel the same way. What concerns me is that so many Christians are passive and just accept that things are going to get worse, at a time when they need to make their voices known. I have a friend who will never contact legislators because "God is in control." I just don't believe that's a healthy way for Christians to be. She's content going to church once a week, and staying in her circle. I recalled a conversation that we'd had years back and it popped into my mind about a week ago, and a clear insight flashed into my mind that I had looked at a lying spirit.

I have pondered this at length and I don't know if I"m right but I believe that Christians should be active politically. So I do think that, as you said, that we should be in active service of God and using the gifts He gave us. Maybe we should all take evangelism more seriously.
Sounds like you have a great perspective of things as they truly are, and your heart is in the right place. David too was a man of peace, but took on the giants. Blessed are the brokenhearted!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you have a great perspective of things as they truly are, and your heart is in the right place. David too was a man of peace, but took on the giants. Blessed are the brokenhearted!

That's a good point that David took on the giants. I don't know if I'm doing that as I don't have any real way to effect change other than share what I've learned. God hasn't seen fit to give me any worldly power, so I'm getting back into evangelizing and just ordered some Christian salvation tracts. I did it years ago but had stopped and now I'm seeing clearly how much it's needed.

Reactions: ScottA

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that as things get worse on the streets the Police have to up their game to deal with it all.
We once never had Police with Guns until about 1990's here as before that their was no real reason to have one, but now they do have to carry guns etc because we have many crazy people about nowadays, I would not like to be a Cop nowadays at all, because the Government are idiots that undermine the Police in many ways and let the criminals far to much freedom, especially the worst of people.
Hey I have heard on many cases that criminals try to attack cops, just one on TV of late was some moron who tried to get the gun of a woman cop to shoot her and my cop mate has had this happen many a time himself.

What goes on in the USA well I don't truly know about that but here I do and boy if the public only knew just how bad and cunning some people are, you would hate being a cop and have to deal with it all and cops have to keep within the Law but the morons don't they are free to go for it full on. and sadly we now have people who are cops that are 5ft tall and 50KG how can they deal with one who is 6ft 100 KG so they fear for their life and shoot.
Once you had to be 6ft to be a cop here to be able to deal with others but political correctness came about.

MY Cop mate says that many young people now think that the cop is just a person like themselves or me coming up to them asking them to do something, fact is if a cop tells you to do something you obey and all will be fine but no they turn around and take on the police.
we have idiots who attack cops now, who are arresting some moron resisting arrest, so because of the scuffle some clowns come in to attack the cops who are dealing with one resisting arrest.

Many cops are used as punching bags and the Law sees such morons get off with a little slap on the wrist. try being spat on by some of the filthy degenerates who are Aids or what ever infected on a day after day basis etc or try to be stabbed or shot by one who has nothing to loose and nor do they not fear Jail.

I am all for States that have laws that reflect the majority's views in that State and when the people are sick of being over run by trash then comes the clean up to drive the rats out. one may have to brake a few eggs to make an omelette so be it.

I agree that it's a dangerous job. My brother-in-law was a cop and his partner was shot dead and he fortunately escaped. So they do have to deal with nasty people - but they're becoming nasty themselves. What's going on is overkill with police brutalizing people unnecessarily. I get updates from www.thefreethoughtproject.com and some days I can't even read the stories because they're just so bad. I watched a video of a big cop who didn't want to hear this woman talk and he just punched her right in the mouth - they showed her with no teeth. The cop had knocked out all her teeth because she was talking. There was another case where cops tasered some young man's testicles until he died - who does something like that? There is no excuse for that. It was several cops doing it to one young man.

Another case was a 17 year old girl who got stopped for a traffic offense - a cop shot a taser at her and she fell and hit her head on the pavement. They show her on the ground begging for help and the big fat cop stood over her like a cat with a mouse and ordered her to stay on the ground. She died. Another case was of a man who was pulled over and for no reason, all these cops beat him to within an inch of his life. Then they took him to the hospital and he begged the nurse to not let them take him again. They allowed him to be treated then took him out and beat him up again. He was a bloody mess. The nurse was so afraid of the police that she refused to testify in court. The public is intimidated - that's too much like the Stasi.

It may have something to do with the times - people are just generally lacking morals. But I wondered exactly what was causing it. Why would a cop reach out the window and shoot and kill a man just walking down the road? Why would they beat a man within an inch of his life? It's like they're insane. Of course not all - there are some stellar police; but they're sullying all police.

I just wondered about it - why it was happening and why no one seems to do anything about it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why?

You, perps, reporters, media, claiming cops pull over, tasar, shoot a man walking...for no reason...

How do you know the cops Reasoning?

How do you know WHO is suspect of driving a stolen vehicle? Warrants matching the vehicle plates? Matching a description of robbery, assault, murder, selling drugs, that occurred in the vicinity?

How do you know when a cop asks a person for ID, a valid license, ins. That the person complied, or refused, argued, or attempted to flee?

When a cop orders a person to stop, present ID, exit the car, put their hands behind their back, show their hands, sit on the curb, step back from a scene, leave the area....The cop is doing his JOB, according to what he is authorized to do.
WHEN the person DOES NOT COMPLY...the COP immediately has RESAONABLE CAUSE to MAKE the PERSON DO what he ordered them to do, with the "tools" he is "insured" and authorized to "use" on uncooperative, argumentative, belligerent, fleeing people.

The Problem is not blanketly the Cops.
The MAJORITY of the Problem with Cops interaction with the PUBLIC, IS THE PUBLIC'S Behavior.

Kids routinely, HEAR adults negatively speak about Cops.
Many kids routinely, PLAY video games of Violence particularly Against authoritative Figures.
Many kids routinely, are NOT Corrected or Punished with a Consequence for their poor behavior.
Then they turn into ADULTS with the SAME poor behavior....and whine when, AS an adult they ARE held accountable.

And the PUBLIC inturn releive the perps of any responsibility by Finger Pointing to the Cops.

What to do?
Get the FACTS before finger pointing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POLICE STATE ~

Yep, going fast in that direction.
Don't like it.

So WHY is it going in that direction?

IMO, The RISK of People stealing, cheating, breaking in, killing...has become WORTH it...BECAUSE the Consequence...IS SO LENIENT...the RISK for the Booty is Worth it.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree that it's a dangerous job. My brother-in-law was a cop and his partner was shot dead and he fortunately escaped. So they do have to deal with nasty people - but they're becoming nasty themselves. What's going on is overkill with police brutalizing people unnecessarily. I get updates from www.thefreethoughtproject.com and some days I can't even read the stories because they're just so bad. I watched a video of a big cop who didn't want to hear this woman talk and he just punched her right in the mouth - they showed her with no teeth. The cop had knocked out all her teeth because she was talking. There was another case where cops tasered some young man's testicles until he died - who does something like that? There is no excuse for that. It was several cops doing it to one young man.

Another case was a 17 year old girl who got stopped for a traffic offense - a cop shot a taser at her and she fell and hit her head on the pavement. They show her on the ground begging for help and the big fat cop stood over her like a cat with a mouse and ordered her to stay on the ground. She died. Another case was of a man who was pulled over and for no reason, all these cops beat him to within an inch of his life. Then they took him to the hospital and he begged the nurse to not let them take him again. They allowed him to be treated then took him out and beat him up again. He was a bloody mess. The nurse was so afraid of the police that she refused to testify in court. The public is intimidated - that's too much like the Stasi.

It may have something to do with the times - people are just generally lacking morals. But I wondered exactly what was causing it. Why would a cop reach out the window and shoot and kill a man just walking down the road? Why would they beat a man within an inch of his life? It's like they're insane. Of course not all - there are some stellar police; but they're sullying all police.

I just wondered about it - why it was happening and why no one seems to do anything about it.
In my State being a cop there is huge checks and balances, like you would not believe, it helps to turn police into just robots, they have video and recorded everything that they say and do on the job and are tracked as to where they are at all times, the letter of the law is everything and the line between being human has been stifled.
One can not be at ease when talking to a cop as a human, so one can not just come over and talk freely anymore because you are being recorded and another in a office may make what they like of the conversation and you could be hounded by a 3rd party who miss interpret what you are truly saying. so it's best not to even say one word to police now, but do as you are told but do not speak freely.
But their is a huge problem now with young people who do not understand who the police truly are, as they think that the cop is just like any other person or that they have the power to police themselves and attack the police and this is when they get punched out by the cops or tasered or even shot, but the cops are acting out of their duty by law in their training, but most people do not understand that fact, sadly if you get shot the shot is to kill only and that the public don't get it that the shot is to kill not injure the built is designed to kill and the target is to kill, if a cop was to try to try and shook your leg arm etc they would be in big trouble and acting outside of the law.
I have seen young drunken idiots outside pubs etc giving the cops a hard time and having a go at the cops and them the s hits the fan and then the idiots rant that it's all the cops fault, but it's not at all, the rat bags are disrespecting the cops full on and if they did as they were directed their would not be a problem at all.
Thing is that cops come across many total criminal morons nowadays that are out their who don't give 2 hoots as they will attack the cop in any way that they can and as in regarding to the law in attacking a cop they don't care as it's totally worth it for them to do so. in fact it's hero statist for such morons, we have such on drugs that get away with killing people all the time. walking out of Court, mouthing off crap like if you want anyone killed come see me and this was seen on TV. :rolleyes: real bad pricks getting off the hook.
We have people raping many others for years and threating cops that they will get their family openly.