GOODBYE AMERICA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Why the (meant to be insulting) "wow" ? btw, I did read what you said, but how am I supposed to know what you claim you "saw" and what you perceived to have happened without asking for clarification? You never did state what you believed. "everyone knew in europe it was a big conspiracy? " good luck then.
Some people who saw it live, will Still claim like SG that -- there were no Jets that flew into the Twin Towers.
My point is a person can't claim they have "discernment" if they claim- no jets hit the T T.
You btw, said that "everything SG is posting is "TRUE".
I disagree with that summation, SG has a lot wrong , and a big one is what they claim happened on 911
Wow is a word of surprise.
I'm surprised you had to ask what I meant.
You're allowed to believe all is well and fine with the US.
I don't believe it is.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow is a word of surprise.
I'm surprised you had to ask what I meant.
You're allowed to believe all is well and fine with the US.
I don't believe it is.
You are really rude and speak out of both sides of your mouth.
Never did I say all is well.

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
You are really rude and speak out of both sides of your mouth.
Never did I say all is well.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie - I came across The John Birch Society yesterday. I don't know if they have chapters in Australia or not but they talk on their website about supporting your local police and not allowing them to become under the auspices of the Federal Government. That's where I see the problem may be at. Someone is the puppet-master driving this militarization. I contacted them so a really personable man got back to me. I wanted to see the documentary that they are showing about how children are being indoctrinated in public schools. I'm very concerned about what the U.N. is indoctrinating children with. I read they're sexualizing them, and pushing gender switching. They're teaching them to honor the global flag and not America anymore. It's obviously a push to the one world government.

You're right: There is a Nazi type madness in it and we can't stick our heads in the sand anymore: this is turning into fascism. You're right that there is a base nature when you take God out of the equation. One of my children had a godless professor who made them read a book and told the class that "if they still believed in God after reading it then they were stupid." How can they get away with that? Of course all the students want to get a passing grade...

It is a totally corrupt government of b*stard Satanic mongrels ( a very apt description:) It's not all of them, but it's enough of them to be a concern. I'm afraid because of these no-knock raids now. They've broken into the wrong house at night and shot people and their dogs, and handcuffed their children. It's just so frightening that our constitutional protections are gone.

Here is a question for you: What would you do if you were awoken in the middle of the night to hear your door being knocked in? We have a gun and that would be the first thing that I would reach for. So you see a few men in black charging towards you - do you shoot or wait to see if they identify themselves as police? And what if they're impersonating police? Should you defend yourself or risk being charged with assault on a police officer?

These are serious questions because these things are happening across our country and there have been a number of mistakes made: going into the wrong house.
I don't have a gun now.
If I thought that some rat bag person hated me that much I would be on guard for them.
But I don't think that anyone would see me as a threat be it the government or other.
To know me is to love me :):D;).
The chance of something like that happening like that here would like winning the loto, not to mention I would not want to shoot anyone.

Only people involved in drugs or something stupid like that would one would be exposed to such a thing and not to mention that with such a person, I would say well if you want to get involved with that type of life style, good on ya but don't come crying to me when your chooks turn into emus and peck there dunny down.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the (meant to be insulting) "wow" ? btw, I did read what you said, but how am I supposed to know what you claim you "saw" and what you perceived to have happened without asking for clarification? You never did state what you believed. "everyone knew in europe it was a big conspiracy? " good luck then.
Some people who saw it live, will Still claim like SG that -- there were no Jets that flew into the Twin Towers.
My point is a person can't claim they have "discernment" if they claim- no jets hit the T T.
You btw, said that "everything SG is posting is "TRUE".
I disagree with that summation, SG has a lot wrong , and a big one is what they claim happened on 911

And everyone is supposed to believe that only you are the ultimate decider of what is true and what isn't? You're not even following the basic precepts of being a Christian - when you disagree with someone you spew hate. Now you're turning your guns on GodsGrace and I'll ask you to discontinue.

I think when people can't discuss a topic and manage differences in a respectful way, then the discussion should end. Perhaps they can find commonalities on another topic.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a gun now.
If I thought that some rat bag person hated me that much I would be on guard for them.
But I don't think that anyone would see me as a threat be it the government or other.
To know me is to love me :):D;).
The chance of something like that happening like that here would like winning the loto, not to mention I would not want to shoot anyone.

Only people involved in drugs or something stupid like that would one would be exposed to such a thing and not to mention that with such a person, I would say well if you want to get involved with that type of life style, good on ya but don't come crying to me when your chooks turn into emus and peck there dunny down.

They could mistake you for someone else. I just read where they broke into a mayor's house thinking it was someone else. They shot his dog and handcuffed him - then they realized they were in the wrong house. They broke into the wrong house and a marine grabbed his gun and they shot and killed him - totally innocent man. A cop in Texas went into the wrong apartment and shot and killed a man who she thought was in her apartment.

I think because I know people who it happened to that I have the veneer stripped away that 'it can't happen to me': my neighbor's unarmed grandson was shot and killed, someone's daughter was sexually molested during a traffic stop - she did nothing wrong, and my brother was beat and robbed by police - he wasn't a derelict he was a hard-working man. I've had the blinders removed and the veneer of safety torn away so that I've seen that anyone can be a victim. My brother-in-laws partner was also shot - so I've seen it from both sides. I think they should come up with some new procedures to prevent such tragic loss of life and abuse, and also of police being victims. There has to be more they can do. They've usurped enough of our tax dollars that legislators should be able to implement better policies to protect the public and the police.

To know you is to love you? Well I have to agree with that!:)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow Attorney John Whitehead who writes about the American police state. I've been following him for a few years and it's troubling to see the government usurp so much power. I ordered his book "Battlefield America" through our library:

The Rutherford Institute is leading the charge in warning against a rapidly growing—and increasingly out-of-control—American police state.

With over an estimated 80,000 SWAT raids per year, an increase in fatal (and often-times unnecessary) police shootings, and a routine dependence on militarized weapons and vehicles, local police departments are beginning to act like and resemble a standing army.

The American police force, however, is not a branch of the military, nor is it a private security force for the reigning political faction. It is an aggregation of the countless local units that exist for a sole purpose: to serve and protect the citizens of each and every American community. In recent years, however, there has been an increasing militarization of the police. It has not occurred suddenly, in a single precinct; it cannot be traced back to a single leader or event—rather, the pattern is so subtle that most American citizens are hardly even aware of it. Little by little, police authority has expanded, one weapon after another has been added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another has been made to the standards that have historically restrained police authority. When analyzed as a whole, this trend toward militarization is undeniable, and it is one that could have serious implications for American liberty if left unchecked.

Our Recent Work in Police State
U.S. Supreme Court Rules That Police Can Forcibly & Warrantlessly Carry Out Blood Draws on Unconscious Drivers
U.S. Supreme Court Refuses to Uphold Ban on Double Jeopardy & Protect Citizens From Successive Prosecutions by Fed and State for the Same Crime
Rutherford Institute Calls Out Denver Police for Threatening Citizen Journalist Who Recorded Cops Brutally Punching, Head-Slamming Suspect
U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Arrest Over ‘Contempt of Cop’ Charge, Limits Right to Challenge Police Use of Retaliatory Arrests to Punish Speech
Rapper Charged With Terrorism for Lyrics Criticizing Police; Supreme Court Fails to Protect Controversial Artistic/Political Expression
Overkill: Gov’t Officials Deploy 700 Police, Spend $3 Million to Lockdown City Only to Arrest Disabled Veteran for Buying Canned Iced Tea, Bug Spray
Amicus Brief: Iancu v. Brunetti
U.S. Supreme Court Refuses to Require Police to Render Emergency Aid After Ohio Police Shoot Military Veteran Multiple Times, Let Him Bleed to Death
Commentary on Police State Issues
Battlefield America: The Ongoing War on the American People
A New World Order: Brought to You by the Global-Industrial Deep State
The Slippery Slope to a Constitution-Free America
A Blueprint for Resistance: Jesus Christ vs. the Police State [SHORT]
Armed and Dangerous: If Police Don’t Have to Protect the Public, What Good Are They?
What Country Is This? Forced Blood Draws, Cavity Searches and Colonoscopies
Battlefield America Is the New Normal: We’re Not in Mayberry Anymore
Execution by Firing Squad: The Militarized Police State Opens Fire
Twilight of the Courts: The Elusive Search for Justice in the American Police State
The Iron Jaws of the Police State: Trump’s America Is a Constitution-Free Zone
Issues_PoliceState_LRG_250-250x333.jpg

The Rutherford Institute

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They could mistake you for someone else. I just read where they broke into a mayor's house thinking it was someone else. They shot his dog and handcuffed him - then they realized they were in the wrong house. They broke into the wrong house and a marine grabbed his gun and they shot and killed him - totally innocent man. A cop in Texas went into the wrong apartment and shot and killed a man who she thought was in her apartment.

I think because I know people who it happened to that I have the veneer stripped away that 'it can't happen to me': my neighbor's unarmed grandson was shot and killed, someone's daughter was sexually molested during a traffic stop - she did nothing wrong, and my brother was beat and robbed by police - he wasn't a derelict he was a hard-working man. I've had the blinders removed and the veneer of safety torn away so that I've seen that anyone can be a victim. My brother-in-laws partner was also shot - so I've seen it from both sides. I think they should come up with some new procedures to prevent such tragic loss of life and abuse, and also of police being victims. There has to be more they can do. They've usurped enough of our tax dollars that legislators should be able to implement better policies to protect the public and the police.

To know you is to love you? Well I have to agree with that!:)
Haha ! thanks I admire you.
It's sad to hear all that above.

I have been attacked by a cop my self, a off duty cop, but I understand why, I said what's it to you and he came in swinging, I did not know he was a cop, I thought he was Gilligan off Gilligan's Island, when I was talking to 2 other cops and he barged in saying what's your name and where do you live. but I had been a bad boy drag racing past his land.

The next time I was in a bad area of Brisbane and 2 cops were just about going to jump me, until I shaped up to them and informed them who I was, I said I was just working up the road in this sh1t hole area and they were all good directly on the spot and they understood but they have to deal with a lot of real lowlife day in day out their, it can be a hell of a day for some cops in what they have to deal with, their is no way that I would want to be a cop and I take my hat off to them, they are the piggy in the middle and attacked on all sides.

The police in the USA maybe much different to our police as they would have different procedure, what we see on TV in live cases is that when pulled over you have to show your hands and if you don't they are ready to shoot you but our cops don't do that here, they are not allowed to draw their gun unless they have a real good reason to or they are in big trouble.
In Asia everyone I know says the cops are totally corrupt, that it's in your face astounding.

I have relations in Canada and USA and always wanted to come over that way, but one has to know where you are going or you could end up in a nigger area that's off limits to the cops I hear or get eaten by a Bear when out camping and it's out in the woods that I like, not the City's at all for me or gambling as I hate that. Crocodile's and koala's I can sort of put up with to some point, but not a Bear as I would have a loaded pump action with me at all times and I hear the coons are a problem, we had a bloke on TV called the Turtle man, now one time he had an albino coon racing around his head and got bitten.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha ! thanks I admire you.
It's sad to hear all that above.

I have been attacked by a cop my self, a off duty cop, but I understand why, I said what's it to you and he came in swinging, I did not know he was a cop, I thought he was Gilligan off Gilligan's Island, when I was talking to 2 other cops and he barged in saying what's your name and where do you live. but I had been a bad boy drag racing past his land.

The next time I was in a bad area of Brisbane and 2 cops were just about going to jump me, until I shaped up to them and informed them who I was, I said I was just working up the road in this sh1t hole area and they were all good directly on the spot and they understood but they have to deal with a lot of real lowlife day in day out their, it can be a hell of a day for some cops in what they have to deal with, their is no way that I would want to be a cop and I take my hat off to them, they are the piggy in the middle and attacked on all sides.

The police in the USA maybe much different to our police as they would have different procedure, what we see on TV in live cases is that when pulled over you have to show your hands and if you don't they are ready to shoot you but our cops don't do that here, they are not allowed to draw their gun unless they have a real good reason to or they are in big trouble.
In Asia everyone I know says the cops are totally corrupt, that it's in your face astounding.

I have relations in Canada and USA and always wanted to come over that way, but one has to know where you are going or you could end up in a nigger area that's off limits to the cops I hear or get eaten by a Bear when out camping and it's out in the woods that I like, not the City's at all for me or gambling as I hate that. Crocodile's and koala's I can sort of put up with to some point, but not a Bear as I would have a loaded pump action with me at all times and I hear the coons are a problem, we had a bloke on TV called the Turtle man, now one time he had an albino coon racing around his head and got bitten.

Reggie - thank you for a much-needed smile - you thought he was Gilligan? I agree that they have to deal with a lot of lowlives today - and you can see where they're used to dealing with a rough element so that they become hardened and think everyone is like that. I think they should offer more psychological services to them because of that.

I was shocked to be warned by neighbors of black bears in our area. I don't like snakes so I try to avoid any areas where they would frequent such as lakes and rivers. We used to live in a rural area and saw a number of them and I didn't like it.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My last two stops by traffic cops were a sheer absolute joy. The first was in an unmarked car ....He clocked me at 62 in a 55 zone....He was a charactor, the guy you like the most in the neighborhood. "I never ticket for anything less than 10 over the limit." "Well if you like, I'll go back a mile and fly through at 68 to make your day perfect ..." We were both laughing..."got a question "I saw another Mustang, black, just before your corner ...another unmarked car?" "What clued you in?" "There is a dash camera in the front grill that I can see when you guys come head on ....get better at hiding that camera ...." We were laughing so much I didn't want to leave."

The second was in Green County between the Cat Fish Ponds ...Pickup twenty car lengths in front with a empty utility tailer ....Another behind about 20 car lengths ....All three of us coasting at 60 down a 55 two lane highway .....Trooper passed us without decals on his SUV doors ...minute later....Truck behind me dropped back.....SUV came around with lights on .....after me ....Pulled over .....Big Black Officer came out and before he reached me started apologizing "I am so sorry, my mistake" He got to my window ...."Do me a favor .....Move your GPS to the right. I thought it was your cell phone in your hands ....." I started laughing ...."Imagine this ....Interior decorating tips from Alabama State Troopers ....I see you've got another career worked out if this doesn't work." He talked for a while ...I told him "I'm the type of guy you want to stop.

I drove 18 wheels for four years before going back to college. I passed a trooper on the other side of highway ...I was doing 65 in a 55 national Federal speed limit ....Pulled over and was standing behind the trailer with all my docs and licenses waiting when he pulled up ...He got out "I don't have the heart to ticket you. No one does this." "Well when your caught, your caught, may as well pull over and wait." "Get back in the truck and head for home ....Girl Friend or wife waiting for you?" "Girl friend and she hasn't seen me for two weeks ...." "Boy, you are in a hurry and I'm holding you up."

I enjoy cops. They have a job to do just like all of us ....I find if you treat them as the next door neighbor with a problem ...They trend to step down a few notches.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump didn't release anything ......CONGRESS DID THIS ....
Yep that moron Obama took in Australian illegal emigrants ! Trump said the deal was Stupid ! It was stupid as, but more a act of Malice against the USA that Obama did this and Trump called it out for what it was, a dumb deal ! Trump would of never did such a stupid deal.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My last two stops by traffic cops were a sheer absolute joy. The first was in an unmarked car ....He clocked me at 62 in a 55 zone....He was a charactor, the guy you like the most in the neighborhood. "I never ticket for anything less than 10 over the limit." "Well if you like, I'll go back a mile and fly through at 68 to make your day perfect ..." We were both laughing..."got a question "I saw another Mustang, black, just before your corner ...another unmarked car?" "What clued you in?" "There is a dash camera in the front grill that I can see when you guys come head on ....get better at hiding that camera ...." We were laughing so much I didn't want to leave."

The second was in Green County between the Cat Fish Ponds ...Pickup twenty car lengths in front with a empty utility tailer ....Another behind about 20 car lengths ....All three of us coasting at 60 down a 55 two lane highway .....Trooper passed us without decals on his SUV doors ...minute later....Truck behind me dropped back.....SUV came around with lights on .....after me ....Pulled over .....Big Black Officer came out and before he reached me started apologizing "I am so sorry, my mistake" He got to my window ...."Do me a favor .....Move your GPS to the right. I thought it was your cell phone in your hands ....." I started laughing ...."Imagine this ....Interior decorating tips from Alabama State Troopers ....I see you've got another career worked out if this doesn't work." He talked for a while ...I told him "I'm the type of guy you want to stop.

I drove 18 wheels for four years before going back to college. I passed a trooper on the other side of highway ...I was doing 65 in a 55 national Federal speed limit ....Pulled over and was standing behind the trailer with all my docs and licenses waiting when he pulled up ...He got out "I don't have the heart to ticket you. No one does this." "Well when your caught, your caught, may as well pull over and wait." "Get back in the truck and head for home ....Girl Friend or wife waiting for you?" "Girl friend and she hasn't seen me for two weeks ...." "Boy, you are in a hurry and I'm holding you up."

I enjoy cops. They have a job to do just like all of us ....I find if you treat them as the next door neighbor with a problem ...They trend to step down a few notches.
I had two cops who were to take me on once, I was working in a bad area that is full of lowlife. So they were a bit to eager to pounce, but I controlled the situation and they backed down directly, but they knew I was right and slinked off.
I understand that Police in some areas have a hell of a time with low life. Not to mention the MSM and the Political Left are always hounding the Police.
Of late the QLD Police are under attack from the Cultural Marxist barrage ! It's a Nazi like takeover of the Police Service in fact, where the police are not allowed to be human ! The Police Service has been for some years becoming just like it was in Nazi Germany and Communist Russia. Most people do not understand the key points on how the Nazi and Communist got the Police gagged so as to become like robots. The Law becomes Jewish, Grace does not abound over such as that Law. Police have no rights to an opinion in such, they obey orders only to the letter ! They can not discriminate ? If one can not discriminate one is a like moron ! a dog has a nose to sniff out and a Police officer is somewhat the same, one uses such a power to detect.
In Airports we have people who are trained to detect peoples body language etc to seek out criminal intent, so to the Police on the street.
But some people are not allowed to be detected nowadays due to Political Correctness in the Police dominating over all. You can not say words that may offend a criminal ! and all sorts of total BS nonsense has been slowly dominating over the Police Service, so as to make it's function as a spastic ! and Police have been leaving in droves because of the insanity of such Nazi like dribble looking over their shoulder 24/7 as one try's to make a report in line with the Socialist wants and demands, so as the government can point to a report card that looks good to the people, but it's propaganda BS ! all based on lies in fact because the figures are manipulated, the Police have to lie ? or as in PC Socialist terms just be advantageous towards he truth because such as Socialism does not believe in the truth anyway in fact. is it called relative truth ? I think they call it.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The large part of the problem is absolute lies about what happens on the streets. When the riots started ...after George Floyd ....there had been 9 unarmed blacks shot the year before .....Not hundreds as claimed. I do house inspections for insurance and mortagage companies and work a lot of the poorer sections of Birmingham ...The black population wants more police present, not less.

When I lived in Clearwater, FL I officiated football. One table was full of black off duty St Pete police. I had a friend from Georgia who was alarmed that I sat at that table each Monday night during the meetings ...."Why?" He would ask ..."Those are St Pete Police. They know the best places to go, the places to stay away from. They tell the best stories of what is happening around the city." Those guys saved us one Friday Night. There was a shooting on Thursday afternoon. Known drug dealer tried to run over two white officers with his car. They shot and killed him ..... One of the activist gangs decided to riot on Friday ....We were officiating a football game, Friday night.....The first helicopters arrived and started circling overhead ...News copters .....They didn't tell anyone about our game while the riot was two blocks away from us ...We didn't hear anything until ....Some of the rioters decided they would break into a gun shop between us and the riot ....The gun shop owner crawed up to his roof and shot his automatic AK-47 into the air ...We could hear the gunfire ....Our Umpire yelled at me "Ray! Viet Nam helicopter Pilot!" That chopper laid on its side and slid across the sky ....avoiding the gun fire ...Suddenly 16 police officers stormed the gates of the stadium to get us, both teams and their fans away from the riot and the stadium ....On Monday night I got the full story .....The first car arrived at the gun shop, That officer emerged from his car shotgun first ...He turned the rioters away from the gun shop as the owner sprayed the air with a clip. ....That car saw the stadium lights and got on the radio ...."Ray is officating a game tonight at ST Pete! Get them out of there!." He said "When I saw the lights, I remembered asking where you would be on Friday nght at the meeting Monday night ...I thought no one has told them about this!" When we came out of the stadium, we were told to head east away from US19 where the riot was taking place .....Over 1,000 fans, football teams, cheerleaders, bands, all out within 30 minutes ...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let's see, we have thousands of "Christian" churches in America that believe almost totally different, making a mockery of the Bible.

1 Peter 4
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God;

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another email showing the planned destruction of America by destroying the youth in public schools.

The-Ongoing-Destruction-of-the-Minds-of-Children.jpg

THE ONGOING DESTRUCTION OF THE MINDS OF CHILDREN

TwitterFacebookEmailPinterestRedditShare

(Gary D. Barnett) There can be no greater stretch of arbitrary power than to seize children from their parents, teach them whatever the authorities decree they shall be taught, and expropriate from the parents the funds to pay for the procedure. — Isabel Paterson

Compulsory schooling is a travesty. To call it education is absurd. Real education is lifelong learning as an individual, while compulsory public schooling is the indoctrination of children as a collective exercise to bring all down to the lowest level.

Prisons called schools are simply the forced means to stifle individual brilliance while promoting sameness and monotony. The result of this brainwashing is meant to teach children to obey orders, and to be satisfied spending their lives in a virtual cage of ignorance, to never become entrepreneurs and dissenters.

With the recent death of the great John Taylor Gatto, the loss of a giant is evident. He was not only a pioneer in real education, but he discovered the true nature and genius that exists in so many children. The controllers who use the government school system as a way to dumb down the masses fully understand this potential genius. They are very fearful of it. So fearful in fact, that more than 100 years ago, they designed a mandatory school system as a way to control the common people. By training them to be good citizens and members of a collective society instead of individuals, the few could continue to control the many.

The experiment called compulsory schooling, now referred to as “public education,” began in Massachusetts in 1852, and became widespread just after the turn of the twentieth century. By 1910 the majority of children were in public schools. Since that time “education” as administered by the state has been a horrible failure, if learning was the desired end. But learning and knowledge were never the goals of forced schooling; training the young to honor authority, discipline, and nationalism were the true goals sought. In that regard, public schooling has been completely successful. These institutions became the vehicle used to teach children to be managed instead of managing themselves. They have produced a soft society consumed by doubt and incompetence, and one that can function only as a mass.

In order to change this dynamic, a real education is necessary, but so long as parents continue to shirk their responsibility by allowing unknown state employees to raise and train their children, things can only get worse.

John Gatto knew that teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic could be accomplished in as few as 100 hours. The improvement of those skills would be self-taught at the appropriate time and place, as self-taught persons are far more advanced than those subject to and dependent on mass schooling. Any real study of most kids educated at home will expose this truth.

As I see it, it is up to parents to save their own children. That will not be an easy task, as most parents are products of the same state-schooling system that exists today, and were taught long ago not to rock the boat or question authority. Everything should be questioned, and everything should be scrutinized. Questioning authority is the bane of the state apparatus, which is the reason compulsory schooling was implemented in the first place. It continues unabated as the dominant training discipline of this country’s young.

Take a look around and you may be shocked. How many have lost their imagination? How many seek counseling? How many feel inadequate and consider suicide? How many do you know who manage their lives by taking prescription drugs? How many are bored, emotionally wrecked, and afraid? Most of those people, a very large portion of the population, can no longer function as individuals. Such behavior should be expected, as the product turned out by the mandatory government school system has little ability to think and act without guidance. That is a direct result of being a prisoner of state-sponsored indoctrination centers from infancy to adulthood. That is why public schooling is anathema to free-thinking, self-reliant, and responsible individuals.

Mass schooling guarantees a weak and compliant population, one that has lost the ability to think critically. It is an all-consuming addiction to mediocrity, and an escape from excellence. No society can continue to be free and prosper under such conditions. Why, as John Gatto asked, are we turning our kids over to total strangers who can mold their minds with state propaganda for twelve years? It is time for parents to take back their children, and rescue them from a life of dependency.

This article was originally published in The Future of Freedom Foundation’s March 2019 issue of Future of Freedom.

The Ongoing Destruction Of The Minds Of Children
The source for this indoctrination? Used first in Austria in the 29th century to create a civilian army that would never accept defeat. Who taught them? The Jesuits. Who brought this system to America? Rockefeller. I think around 1920. As the article said. 100 years ago

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte