Gospel Car

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God is going to bless me with a Gospel car around March next month, you can pray that enemy will not be able to steal Gospel car or anything from me, he has been stealing my precious time, energy, money and other things. Let God work and the enemy will not be able to stealing anything from me.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, God is going to bless me with a Gospel car around March next month, you can pray that enemy will not be able to steal Gospel car or anything from me, he has been stealing my precious time, energy, money and other things. Let God work and the enemy will not be able to stealing anything from me.

Thank you!
Oh how wonderful that would be bro Mel! Yes, you have my prayers for Devine protection over all of what God has given you. Thank you God for blessing our brother with a car, and a "gospel car" at that! Let him who steals, steal no more!