Gospel Sunday Morning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @April_Rose. I noticed that the forum is somewhat empty on Sundays. I think most of the members are at church. Which is where I'm going after I eat breakfast. But thanks, I think there are still a few members that get on here on Sundays.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah,.. I thought that they were going to open up at my church again but they didn't and I really miss it too. :(

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went down and sat in the Catholic church for a while, but I felt instructed to leave early. And I'm not feeling well for some reason, super tired and exhausted. And I got tons of sleep. Anyways, I got some church in. But they all had masks on :(

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're going to have a whole apartment full of family today for the first time over a year so I may not be around much. Also my pastor is in health trouble in Indiana. He is out of the hospital there and they are putting him a flight to back in Oklahoma ASAP so I may also be involved in that. Keep us in prayer.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay,.. I know that this is supposed to be a Gospel thread,.. but I felt obligated to cheer you up a bit. :D (That, and I don't know what else to play right now. XD) I don't suppose they had masks like this did they? :p

Edit: This was to Devin lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here. This should help you cheer up as well. :)

Thanks, I probably need to cheer up. Today on my morning walk I saw a parrot that got lose and it's been around for a while, I'm worried that it has no food and it was down in the busy road side trying to eat. It looked sad or something and let me get really close to it.

Then on my walk back from Church I saw an elderly squirrel and it was just in a prone position on the side walk, I walked up to it and it just looked at me and couldn't raise it's head from the side walk. I'm afraid it was dying of old age. I was kinda ill myself and couldn't help it or anything, not to mention they might have rabies.

It hasn't been a cheerful morning. But I felt good sitting in church for a bit and that cheered me up. I have two more days until I'm fully vaccinated. Then I can start visiting with my sister again. And we're going out to eat for my birthday in a few days with the family. And that should be super fun.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways,. @amadeus praying for you and I think I'll add a few more songs since it's just about dead anyways. Next Sunday due to other events we weren't even supposed to have Gospel Sunday anyways. Poor parrot, and Devin,.. when's your birthday? Cause of course I have to throw you a party. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Of course if it starts being more livelier I might do a bit more music,.. tonight is movies, musicals, and Broadway don't forget. ;) )

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways,. @amadeus praying for you and I think I'll add a few more songs since it's just about dead anyways. Next Sunday due to other events we weren't even supposed to have Gospel Sunday anyways. Poor parrot, and Devin,.. when's your birthday? Cause of course I have to throw you a party. :D

My birthday was on the 4th. But we're waiting for everyone to be vaccinated and that isn't for a few days yet. I also finished my theory and it rocks, so I'm still really excited about that.

Praying for you too @amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My birthday was on the 4th. But we're waiting for everyone to be vaccinated and that isn't for a few days yet. I also finished my theory and it rocks, so I'm still really excited about that.

Aw man!! I didn't see that. :( Well I'll go ahead and throw you one together for a belated one. Since you aren't feeling well today and I'm busy anyways, maybe I'll give you a few days to feel better and throw together one for you on Wednesday. How does that sound? :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like somebody else has a birthday today though so I got to throw one together for her later. :D (Unless you want yours to be celebrated with hers of course. :) )