Government built fence around church in Canada

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...what do you think God is doing in this time?
Waiting for us to open up the doors to our hearts so that He can come in and fix all of our problems for us!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev 3:20

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is going to destroy this wicked world! It is beyond repair!

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Reactions: Enoch111

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I expect this is a time for judging the lukewarm churches, if not the last time. There will remain the righteous tried by fire. There will also be the false church which will focus on ecumenical unity, even with other religions.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After last November, I started watching a guy named, "Tim Poole." He reminded me that I was left of center and that it was okay for me to be that way. The far left swung me right. I've since laid off of right-wing commentary.
I'm sorry for anyone I hurt or offended with my reaction to what I perceived as a threat. I also missed it on the election. I need to be led by God...alone.
I stand outside and sing to the heavens, "In wrath...remember mercy." Our countries have broken the first commandment. My ancestors did this 2,700 years ago and are only now being restored. When I think of this, I am grieved deeply.
I have grandchildren.