Government spying intrusion TODAY…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child in the 1980's my mother told me that the government recorded phone conversations. My sister and I hated having a television in our bedroom because we believed we could be watched through it.

Why did we believe that in the early 1980's? Because we (and our parents) were brought up in the CIA's MK Ultra program and we knew these technologies (and others even more advanced) existed because they were used on us.
Technologies and “trials of capabilities and use” has been used by Governments for DECADES, before the average person can even fathom such and idea….and DECADES, before a smidgen of those Technologies are on display for Public purchase and use.

No doubt…”average” persons have operated IN Governments and Personally with Secretive knowledge and access to unfathomable wicked means.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's like most technology. Lots of good possibilities and lost of BAD ones.
Exactly! Technology in itself is not BAD…it boils down to being Technology (or ANYTHING) USED for Good or Wickedness.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So FEMA can send out alerts to every smart device, and they can't send alerts to victims of a massive fire. They close schools, bus kids out to .....somewhere??? (Not all of those children are accounted for to this day.) They did that PRIOR to the fires starting. And then they trap people back into the fire, refusing them to flee the fires .....and then refuse help and aid, refuse help from Hawaiian residents .....and then the government makes a land grab. It is the government. I don't trust a one of them. MK Ultra, anyone? They are still doing this crap to people and no one (including Trump) drained that swamp.

Authorized public safety officials send WEA alerts through FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's that have to do with the emergency alert system? The lack of alerts was on the negligence of those who should have used it.
How about planned negligence is more like it. Houses and vehicles were turned into ash heaps, and melted glass and aluminum on cars, but living trees close to the fires were not terribly damaged.
Outstanding Report on the Maui "WildFires" by 48-yr Arborist.

Before the fires erupted in Maui (before?), Biden sent one of his key people, Bob Fenton, an Emergency Manager.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today an Agency of the US Government (FEMA) will be conducting a “TEST” of its ability to INTRUDE at any given time INTO Wireless Devices the Public at Large has, uses, owns.

If they can INTRUDE without your request or permission … How is that affording the Citizens the RIGHT to exercise their Freedom of Choice? Dubious?
I was in the grocery store when the test went off on everyone’s phone. I didn’t know there was even supposed to be a test until my daughter told me she had heard about it. She repeated what she had heard circulating how it was a worldwide test (asking how weird it that?) how it would override everything…and some were saying it’s high frequency was designed to turn dogs on people. When I was in the store and it went off …the guy stocking the meat department turned to assure everyone with their phones going off, it was just a test. He said every conspiracy theory under the sun was circulating about the test. He said he’d been told the test would activate those vaccinated, something put inside them. He was speaking about the things people encourage. One of the women standing by looked at her friend and scolded her friend saying, “see…I told you to turn it off.” She believed the test would activate the vaccine in her friend. When I looked it up …the test is not new but has been done before. Multiple times. I can’t prove it because I don’t remember it …I kind of remember National test being conducted on televisions but I don’t remember one being conducted on my phone. But maybe it was so irrelevant at the time that I didn’t notice. It wasn’t worldwide as it was repeated. It didn’t go off for thirty minutes like what was repeated. If your phone was on airplane mode…it didn’t override it….like was repeated. I get you’ll no doubt disagree. Just my two cents worth…I’m not knocking whether to vaccinate or not to vaccinate. To me that isn’t what it is about …picking a side. I bought into the hype of Covid in the beginning being paranoid and while yes for some it is a hard virus for others its a cold…I don’t think they were right about shutting everything down. They had me believing the world was ending. But as much as I stopped believing and buying into all the “red alert” “red alert” concerning covid…I also have stopped buying into all the conspiracy theories. All of it is paranoia coming from all sides…designed now to have loved ones watching those who received the shots….to see what the test awakened in them. It is ridiculous to me. Just about as ridiculous as the test being designed to turn dogs against humans. It is all opinions circulated based off a belief; and any and all occurrences is used to support that belief. It is a waste of time…repeating a bunch of nonsense. We must not have anything better to do than to come up with conspiracy theories. It confuses and scares people…it spreads falsehood but hey! We don’t care…it is warning them. It is a passion I think…living and breathing conspiracy and everything else supports those theories.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the grocery store when the test went off on everyone’s phone. I didn’t know there was even supposed to be a test until my daughter told me she had heard about it. She repeated what she had heard circulating how it was a worldwide test (asking how weird it that?) how it would override everything…and some were saying it’s high frequency was designed to turn dogs on people. When I was in the store and it went off …the guy stocking the meat department turned to assure everyone with their phones going off, it was just a test. He said every conspiracy theory under the sun was circulating about the test. He said he’d been told the test would activate those vaccinated, something put inside them. He was speaking about the things people encourage. One of the women standing by looked at her friend and scolded her friend saying, “see…I told you to turn it off.” She believed the test would activate the vaccine in her friend. When I looked it up …the test is not new but has been done before. Multiple times. I can’t prove it because I don’t remember it …I kind of remember National test being conducted on televisions but I don’t remember one being conducted on my phone. But maybe it was so irrelevant at the time that I didn’t notice. It wasn’t worldwide as it was repeated. It didn’t go off for thirty minutes like what was repeated. If your phone was on airplane mode…it didn’t override it….like was repeated. I get you’ll no doubt disagree. Just my two cents worth…I’m not knocking whether to vaccinate or not to vaccinate. To me that isn’t what it is about …picking a side. I bought into the hype of Covid in the beginning being paranoid and while yes for some it is a hard virus for others its a cold…I don’t think they were right about shutting everything down. They had me believing the world was ending. But as much as I stopped believing and buying into all the “red alert” “red alert” concerning covid…I also have stopped buying into all the conspiracy theories. All of it is paranoia coming from all sides…designed now to have loved ones watching those who received the shots….to see what the test awakened in them. It is ridiculous to me. Just about as ridiculous as the test being designed to turn dogs against humans. It is all opinions circulated based off a belief; and any and all occurrences is used to support that belief. It is a waste of time…repeating a bunch of nonsense. We must not have anything better to do than to come up with conspiracy theories. It confuses and scares people…it spreads falsehood but hey! We don’t care…it is warning them. It is a passion I think…living and breathing conspiracy and everything else supports those theories.
Just to be clear I would not want my grandchildren vaccinated with something I don’t know what health issues it will cause long term. But everything turned into a conspiracy surrounding the vaccines …there is a man that works at a store near my house and he is always paranoid thinking the government has tapped into his computer. he thinks they are coming for him. He thinks he has found out some big secrets on classified site that they don’t want him knowing. He tells everyone that walks in…how they are mining gold on another planet. I can’t remember all the stuff he tells me. It’s what he does all day long…thinking someone is after him. Coming for him. He is a Christian and talks about God but even in that he says the conspiracy he believes is the the Bible. If you have ever heard him or met someone paranoid drowning in theories they read in the internet…the man is a nice as can be but he appears ill. Half of what he says is way out there. His telling you what he discovered on an internet site.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today an Agency of the US Government (FEMA) will be conducting a “TEST” of its ability to INTRUDE at any given time INTO Wireless Devices the Public at Large has, uses, owns.

If they can INTRUDE without your request or permission … How is that affording the Citizens the RIGHT to exercise their Freedom of Choice? Dubious?
Do you have a link to that reporting?

Everything we know as consumers and citizens is controlled by the government.

Smart TV's spy on us because cable and satellite are controlled by the government.

Cell phones and computers are a given.

Google, Google Assistant, Alexa, and all those other voice activated assistants do as well. Think about it. Voice activated.

We put security cameras inside our homes!

Our cells have a sim card. It looks exactly like the chip installed on our credit and debit cards.
Predating that was the American Express Blue card.

Personal privacy is over with.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authorized public safety officials send WEA alerts through FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS)

And they didn't send out the alerts that day.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about planned negligence is more like it. Houses and vehicles were turned into ash heaps, and melted glass and aluminum on cars, but living trees close to the fires were not terribly damaged.
Outstanding Report on the Maui "WildFires" by 48-yr Arborist.

Before the fires erupted in Maui (before?), Biden sent one of his key people, Bob Fenton, an Emergency Manager.
Exactly!! I was going to say something along these lines, but people already think I'm nuts ....those fires were deliberate. Governor Green was at the UN just prior to the fires boasting that they would have the first smart city in Hawaii. Then the fires (and murders, and possible child trafficking) .....and now, the land grab.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Conspiracies have an element of TRUTH…and is always CLOUDED in secrecy, so the guesswork abounds from tid bits and plausibility and leaks from former government officials and made up nonsense.

Yes, National “TESTING” broadcasts have interrupted TV’s, Radios, and now Computers and Cell Phones.

The Original Point was for “EMERGENCY” Notices to the Public.

Then technology EVOLVED to be used for “ENEMY” spying and surveillance ….

And Yes, the old technology (phone bugs, stalking, photos, for example) Has Been USED Against the Privacy of American citizens, by foreign and domestic governments.
I have no doubt advanced technology as well is used Against the Privacy of American citizens, by foreign and domestic governments, and skilled hackers.

The so called TEST, should notify you, they can IMPOSE, INTRUDE on your privacy and your electronic devices.
Not far fetched to consider they can collect, copy, read, listen, delete, insert to anything (written, oral, imaged) and stored on your electronic devices.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to be clear I would not want my grandchildren vaccinated with something I don’t know what health issues it will cause long term. But everything turned into a conspiracy surrounding the vaccines …
VACCINE…defined “WAS” a measure to PREVENT contracting a disease cause.

Straight off….the CDC redefined “VACCINE” to “mean” to LESSON the effect AFTER contracting a disease cause.

Nothing HOKEY there!!! Pfff

Multiple LABS within months have MULTIPLE “LESSONING” (so called vaccines) agents, packaged and ready to dispense.
(And the MAJORITY of People having KNOWN a VACCINE traditionally meant….PREVENT….hop on the band wagon, and get their DOSES….from a majority of quickly and poorly trained human dispensary’s.

The complications, the deaths that followed…astounding.

The Faking of records, such as a person killed in a motorcycle accident have his Death Certified as Covid, when he was not sick.

The Promise and dispensing of FUNDS to hospitals and clinics for SAYING a patient has Covid, whether sick or not.
Broken ankle…ta da…COVID…$$$

Biggest world wide SCAM EVER.
Kudos to the power sitters secret roundtable Plots Against the People of and in the World.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Conspiracies have an element of TRUTH…and is always CLOUDED in secrecy, so the guesswork abounds from tid bits and plausibility and leaks from former government officials and made up nonsense.

Yes, National “TESTING” broadcasts have interrupted TV’s, Radios, and now Computers and Cell Phones.

The Original Point was for “EMERGENCY” Notices to the Public.

Then technology EVOLVED to be used for “ENEMY” spying and surveillance ….

And Yes, the old technology (phone bugs, stalking, photos, for example) Has Been USED Against the Privacy of American citizens, by foreign and domestic governments.
I have no doubt advanced technology as well is used Against the Privacy of American citizens, by foreign and domestic governments, and skilled hackers.

The so called TEST, should notify you, they can IMPOSE, INTRUDE on your privacy and your electronic devices.
Not far fetched to consider they can collect, copy, read, listen, delete, insert to anything (written, oral, imaged) and stored on your electronic devices.
I’ve no doubt privacy is loss. I realize even a skilled hacker can override and get into your privacy. I don’t doubt predators can spy on young kids while chatting with them online; Seeing into the room or finding their location. I don’t disagree it was devastating the warnings didn’t warn people during the fire. I don’t disagree when a government shut was discussed as likely, that it’s serious. But when it all spirals out of control by word of mouth into something blown way beyond as a means of fear …for example I heard if the shut down would happen no one would have a job. Yes, I agree there is part truths. I’m speaking of when it becomes falsehoods or feeding into those falsehoods. When my youngest daughter was a teen…she had a friend that hacked into our old-school computer. At that time I never knew there was such a thing but they were able to control our computer from their home. That was before laptops, tablets, cell phones when the internet was just dial up. I’m not doubting what the government can do. I’m only shocked at how much what’s said gets changed by word of mouth and people adding their commentary. That is all.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Straight off….the CDC redefined “VACCINE” to “mean” to LESSON the effect AFTER contracting a disease cause.

Multiple LABS within months have MULTIPLE “LESSONING” (so called vaccines) agents, packaged and ready to dispense.
(And the MAJORITY of People having KNOWN a VACCINE traditionally meant….PREVENT….hop on the band wagon, and get their DOSES….from a majority of quickly and poorly trained human dispensary’s.

The Faking of records, such as a person killed in a motorcycle accident have his Death Certified as Covid, when he was not sick.

The Promise and dispensing of FUNDS to hospitals and clinics for SAYING a patient has Covid, whether sick or not.

Kudos to the power sitters secret roundtable Plots Against the People of and in the World.
The frightening thing about the covid vaccines is not knowing what damage they do long-term.

But my sister-in-law is a nurse and even before Covid vaccines …she didn’t like her children getting the flu shot for things known to be in them. Her skeptical of their effectiveness vs toxicity.

Before Covid … I never thought a vaccine would keep me from getting chicken pox or shingles…but may help it not be so severe.
I’ve never gotten the flu shot with the expectation that it would keep me from getting the flu. Even before covid. I took the flu shot to not have such a bad case of the flu. That was around before the Covid vaccine…Covid didn’t invent a “vaccine that lessens your chance of having a severe case” …that was around before covid. Especially with the flu. Some years when I took the flu shot…I caught the flu. Some years when I didn’t take the flu shot that fall….i didn’t get the flu. But when I did get the flu and was really hurting from feeling like I’d been ran over by a truck. I was happy I had gotten the shot that fall.

See that is what I mean though…like with the text. Making out like it’s a new thing that has come about. Same with the covid vaccine …making out like it’s the first shot that is said to lessen your disease. When it is not the first.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Two things to say....
As I got finished reading your post, maybe 2 seconds passed, and my YT (on my TV) gave me a Covid vaccine ad..... GRRRRRRR!!

Also ...most of my family and relatives didn't vax, but my mom was pressured into getting vaccinated. She got Covid pretty bad last year and they killed her with the meds that cause internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. She no longer had Covid by 2 days before she died ....but I guarantee they put her down as a Covid death. I guess that covers their evil murderous selves, huh?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The frightening thing about the covid vaccines is not knowing what damage they do long-term.

But my sister-in-law is a nurse and even before Covid vaccines …she didn’t like her children getting the flu shot for things known to be in them. Her skeptical of their effectiveness vs toxicity.

Before Covid … I never thought a vaccine would keep me from getting chicken pox or shingles…but may help it not be so severe.
I’ve never gotten the flu shot with the expectation that it would keep me from getting the flu. Even before covid. I took the flu shot to not have such a bad case of the flu. That was around before the Covid vaccine…Covid didn’t invent a “vaccine that lessens your chance of having a severe case” …that was around before covid. Especially with the flu. Some years when I took the flu shot…I caught the flu. Some years when I didn’t take the flu shot that fall….i didn’t get the flu. But when I did get the flu and was really hurting from feeling like I’d been ran over by a truck. I was happy I had gotten the shot that fall.

See that is what I mean though…like with the text. Making out like it’s a new thing that has come about. Same with the covid vaccine …making out like it’s the first shot that is said to lessen your disease. When it is not the first.
I am skeptical of 99.9% of so called approved chemical compound drugs.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two things to say....
As I got finished reading your post, maybe 2 seconds passed, and my YT (on my TV) gave me a Covid vaccine ad..... GRRRRRRR!!

Also ...most of my family and relatives didn't vac, but my mom was pressured into getting vaccinated. She got Covid pretty bad last year and they killed her with the meds that cause internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. She no longer had Covid by 2 days before she died ....but I guarantee they put her down as a Covid death. I guess that covers their evil murderous selves, huh?
Some medical examiners doing due diligence are finding these long (some 2 feet) strange fibrous things (that look like giant worms) having blocked arteries, “not blood clots”, in the deceased having had covid vax’s then suddenly died.

Lab created…oh no…a magical source…
Intentionally released…oh no…a magical release…
Within months … SEVERAL … Lab created vax’s …. Magic again at work!
Meantime Fear of death at the door of every living person…blasted 24-7 in every news outlet and government speeches….on and on.
Moreso an outbreak of Insanity.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am skeptical of 99.9% of so called approved chemical compound drugs.
Agree with you there. That was my point that it is not only the Covid vaccines. I’ve never meant to sound like I’m on board with all the vaccines for Covid. I’m skeptical too. At how fast they came out. I had one in the beginning and never got the second. This was way before boosters. It really did a number on my heart. And my glands in my neck swelled like I had mumps. I went from years on no medication to now on …in the space a few months …at least ten different drugs. It’s not just the vaccine though. Once I start to get back to normal and my heart starts to not race and skip beats like crazy…I’ll get Covid again and it all starts over again. Every time I have Covid it really makes my heart beat weird. I don’t know if it’s the fatigue or what. But after having covid four times I do see a pattern of getting better to no longer noticing the crazy flipping of my heart. Then sick again and it regresses and starts over again, the healing process. My body doesn’t like Covid. And it didn’t like the vaccine. But I do agree with you that all medications; I’m skeptical of. I am thankful for morphine when I have a kidney stone. But all medication to me come with a risk. Sometimes having an illness or cancer …you weigh the risk and the benefits. But I agree all medications comes with risk. They are not perfect.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two things to say....

Also ...most of my family and relatives didn't vax, but my mom was pressured into getting vaccinated. She got Covid pretty bad last year and they killed her with the meds that cause internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. She no longer had Covid by 2 days before she died ....but I guarantee they put her down as a Covid death. I guess that covers their evil murderous selves, huh?
I’m sorry to read about your mother. I’m sure that hit close to home and gave you an up close and personal perspective on Covid and everything surrounding it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry to read about your mother. I’m sure that hit close to home and gave you an up close and personal perspective on Covid and everything surrounding it.
Thank you. It was a very helpless feeling because I was so far away and my older sister and my stepdad were overseeing her "care." Neither one of them actually cared about her. :( I tried to do as much as I could long distance. When I found out she was losing BP and her organs were failing, I knew. I asked them what meds they were giving her, they became defensive and angry. I told them I knew that certain Covid meds caused internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. They were all the more angry. I was blocked from talking to my mom after that. It may have been more than 2 days before she passed that covid was cleared from her body. But the damage was done ....they had to get one more statistic for their record, and payoff from the government. :(

Before my mother got sick, she talked a lot about what she wanted to happen with her home and things after she passed. She wanted her home to be sold, and the funds split between her great grandchildren, and her youngest grandchild who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (our younger brother's son). My sister instead gave the home to our stepdad who already had another home elsewhere.

Anyway .....there is a lot involved, including resentment and bitterness. My sister blames our mother for the things we suffered as children. Our mother was as much a victim as we were. They just can't see it yet ...maybe someday, they'll surrender to Jesus and they'll understand. My sister also never understood why I forgave our dad for the things (abuses) he committed against me. He too was victimized ....and when I came to Christ at age 13, God took my hatred away and in its place, a burden to see my dad come to know Christ. God promised me back then that my dad would be saved. He kept His promise. Nineteen years later, in 2005, a few months before my dad passed of cancer, he accepted Jesus Christ. ❤️