Government spying intrusion TODAY…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree with you there. That was my point that it is not only the Covid vaccines. I’ve never meant to sound like I’m on board with all the vaccines for Covid. I’m skeptical too. At how fast they came out. I had one in the beginning and never got the second. This was way before boosters. It really did a number on my heart. And my glands in my neck swelled like I had mumps. I went from years on no medication to now on …in the space a few months …at least ten different drugs. It’s not just the vaccine though. Once I start to get back to normal and my heart starts to not race and skip beats like crazy…I’ll get Covid again and it all starts over again. Every time I have Covid it really makes my heart beat weird. I don’t know if it’s the fatigue or what. But after having covid four times I do see a pattern of getting better to no longer noticing the crazy flipping of my heart. Then sick again and it regresses and starts over again, the healing process. My body doesn’t like Covid. And it didn’t like the vaccine. But I do agree with you that all medications; I’m skeptical of. I am thankful for morphine when I have a kidney stone. But all medication to me come with a risk. Sometimes having an illness or cancer …you weigh the risk and the benefits. But I agree all medications comes with risk. They are not perfect.
If no regiment of drugs, then a vax, and now on a regiment of drugs, for this organ and that organ….I would be highly suspect the cause of organ issues was instigated by an agent that was in the vax you received.
Medical Examiners are discovering, healthy individuals, having taking one of the multiple vax’s then suddenly having specific organ issues, and even quickly dying when their organ failed….is not coincidence.
Every drug has side effects, including the multiply vax’s that so miraculously with lightening speed showed up on scene.
The vax’s had NOT the usual Years of Testing and Trials…The whole human race that opted to take any one of the vax were part of the test, trial and experiment.

Was the INTENT of the whole Vax thingy …
For some insiders to MAKE mega money?
They did and are.
To downsize the population?
It did.
To see if a few would bypass experiencing a severe flu case?
It did.
To make stats of how many without question would do what the govt said to do, absurd as it was, get the shot, wear a mask, stay home, distance from every other person.

I would wager the result of all all four, was the INTENT.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. It was a very helpless feeling because I was so far away and my older sister and my stepdad were overseeing her "care." Neither one of them actually cared about her. :( I tried to do as much as I could long distance. When I found out she was losing BP and her organs were failing, I knew. I asked them what meds they were giving her, they became defensive and angry. I told them I knew that certain Covid meds caused internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. They were all the more angry. I was blocked from talking to my mom after that. It may have been more than 2 days before she passed that covid was cleared from her body. But the damage was done ....they had to get one more statistic for their record, and payoff from the government. :(

Before my mother got sick, she talked a lot about what she wanted to happen with her home and things after she passed. She wanted her home to be sold, and the funds split between her great grandchildren, and her youngest grandchild who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (our younger brother's son). My sister instead gave the home to our stepdad who already had another home elsewhere.

Anyway .....there is a lot involved, including resentment and bitterness. My sister blames our mother for the things we suffered as children. Our mother was as much a victim as we were. They just can't see it yet ...maybe someday, they'll surrender to Jesus and they'll understand. My sister also never understood why I forgave our dad for the things (abuses) he committed against me. He too was victimized ....and when I came to Christ at age 13, God took my hatred away and in its place, a burden to see my dad come to know Christ. God promised me back then that my dad would be saved. He kept His promise. Nineteen years later, in 2005, a few months before my dad passed of cancer, he accepted Jesus Christ. ❤️
Sorry for your losses, and anger that transpired, and a comfort to you knowing they with the Lord.

God Bless you,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. It was a very helpless feeling because I was so far away and my older sister and my stepdad were overseeing her "care." Neither one of them actually cared about her. :( I tried to do as much as I could long distance. When I found out she was losing BP and her organs were failing, I knew. I asked them what meds they were giving her, they became defensive and angry. I told them I knew that certain Covid meds caused internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. They were all the more angry. I was blocked from talking to my mom after that. It may have been more than 2 days before she passed that covid was cleared from her body. But the damage was done ....they had to get one more statistic for their record, and payoff from the government. :(

Before my mother got sick, she talked a lot about what she wanted to happen with her home and things after she passed. She wanted her home to be sold, and the funds split between her great grandchildren, and her youngest grandchild who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (our younger brother's son). My sister instead gave the home to our stepdad who already had another home elsewhere.

Anyway .....there is a lot involved, including resentment and bitterness. My sister blames our mother for the things we suffered as children. Our mother was as much a victim as we were. They just can't see it yet ...maybe someday, they'll surrender to Jesus and they'll understand. My sister also never understood why I forgave our dad for the things (abuses) he committed against me. He too was victimized ....and when I came to Christ at age 13, God took my hatred away and in its place, a burden to see my dad come to know Christ. God promised me back then that my dad would be saved. He kept His promise. Nineteen years later, in 2005, a few months before my dad passed of cancer, he accepted Jesus Christ. ❤️
Love that you shared but not that you had to go through all of that. My mom is stubborn and so selfish it isn’t funny. But I can relate to much of what you shared…God provided a way for me to forgive her. I can see and understand and forgive because my mom and I are similar. She has had trauma and things done to her in the past so I don’t hold it against her. Same as I’ve done things I don’t want held against me. It sounds like you have insight on mercy grace and forgiveness to share with your mom and dad(even in passing of forgiveness)…and with your other family members also in understanding they just don’t see it yet. Hopefully they will. My mom is 92 and her mind is going so I don’t think she will be able to see it. Her agitation grows which is partly due to her mental state of dementia. I still love her. Even though she is a pain in my rear. Sorry if that is bad humor but that is how I get through it with her. When she gets agitated I try to get her to laugh. It always helps.

• Love
Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I think humor and joy are great weapons against heartache, unforgiveness, and resentment. :)
Agree. it is a weapon. A powerful weapon. It helps both the receiver and the giver. Not to say I’ve did anything because I’m not the one that designed it to be that way. But I do think God has created weapons for taking down walls. my brother passed a few years back. But one time that stands out the most to me in our experience as brother and sister is …one day we were called to moms saying the police was called out to her house. My brother was going crazy inside, so angry and his having a gun…the police stood outside saying they needed my moms permission to go inside. My mom was sitting outside crying saying she didn’t want him to get in trouble. The police said they could not go in without my moms consent. After discussing it the police and my sisters decided …my husband and I were to go in to see if there was a threat. To try to talk to my brother. My brother was always so bitter and hateful that I never could talk to him. I was so afraid of him. his hatred and bitterness was overwhelming. My grandchildren only met him once I think…when they drive over to pick up something from mom and they met my brother. In the car they asked me “who was that guy he looked so mean”. But at the same time my husband is one who takes no nonsense and I felt okay going in with him to talk to my brother. My brother didn’t have a gun. But he met us in the doorway to the kitchen…that same bitter hard demeanor he always wore ready. I don’t know why but for the first time sitting at the table I felt overwhelmed to get up and approach my brother. I told him I remembered his being abused as a child by our step-father. I told him I remember the mind games and tricks and the way he was treated by our step-dad. My brother stared me straight in the eyes and growled “yea? I hope he is rotting in hell now” I didn’t think but just went in to hug my brother. His whole body shook…I don’t mean that to be weird but he shook as in the wall was breaking. His jaw and lip started trembling. I knew something was happening and for a little that hug overcome that high wall of bitterness. He told me right before he died in a phone call…his death was sudden. It was a last conversation …he had no idea he would die a couple of months later. he told me, crying on the phone “I don’t like who I am. I don’t want to be like this anymore. I know how I act and I don’t like it.” Later …the few people I told about our last conversation said “he must have been drunk when he said that.” he wasn’t drunk. he was as clear minded as I’d ever heard him be. He died from an ulcer that started bleeding and then he went into septic shock. he wasn’t aware he had a bleeding ulcer. I will never forget that hug and the way his body shook. It the only hug I remember us sharing.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree. it is a weapon. A powerful weapon. It helps both the receiver and the giver. Not to say I’ve did anything because I’m not the one that designed it to be that way. But I do think God has created weapons for taking down walls. my brother passed a few years back. But one time that stands out the most to me in our experience as brother and sister is …one day we were called to moms saying the police was called out to her house. My brother was going crazy inside, so angry and his having a gun…the police stood outside saying they needed my moms permission to go inside. My mom was sitting outside crying saying she didn’t want him to get in trouble. The police said they could not go in without my moms consent. After discussing it the police and my sisters decided …my husband and I were to go in to see if there was a threat. To try to talk to my brother. My brother was always so bitter and hateful that I never could talk to him. I was so afraid of him. his hatred and bitterness was overwhelming. My grandchildren only met him once I think…when they drive over to pick up something from mom and they met my brother. In the car they asked me “who was that guy he looked so mean”. But at the same time my husband is one who takes no nonsense and I felt okay going in with him to talk to my brother. My brother didn’t have a gun. But he met us in the doorway to the kitchen…that same bitter hard demeanor he always wore ready. I don’t know why but for the first time sitting at the table I felt overwhelmed to get up and approach my brother. I told him I remembered his being abused as a child by our step-father. I told him I remember the mind games and tricks and the way he was treated by our step-dad. My brother stared me straight in the eyes and growled “yea? I hope he is rotting in hell now” I didn’t think but just went in to hug my brother. His whole body shook…I don’t mean that to be weird but he shook as in the wall was breaking. His jaw and lip started trembling. I knew something was happening and for a little that hug overcome that high wall of bitterness. He told me right before he died in a phone call…his death was sudden. It was a last conversation …he had no idea he would die a couple of months later. he told me, crying on the phone “I don’t like who I am. I don’t want to be like this anymore. I know how I act and I don’t like it.” Later …the few people I told about our last conversation said “he must have been drunk when he said that.” he wasn’t drunk. he was as clear minded as I’d ever heard him be. He died from an ulcer that started bleeding and then he went into septic shock. he wasn’t aware he had a bleeding ulcer. I will never forget that hug and the way his body shook. It the only hug I remember us sharing.
Bless you. Thank you for sharing. God is good. It sounds to me that a loving, merciful God who takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked was knocking on his heart's door and praise Him that you got to be a part of that process. ❤️

1 Peter 4:8-11

[8]And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
[9]Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
[10]As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

[11]If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If no regiment of drugs, then a vax, and now on a regiment of drugs, for this organ and that organ….I would be highly suspect the cause of organ issues was instigated by an agent that was in the vax you received.
Medical Examiners are discovering, healthy individuals, having taking one of the multiple vax’s then suddenly having specific organ issues, and even quickly dying when their organ failed….is not coincidence.
Every drug has side effects, including the multiply vax’s that so miraculously with lightening speed showed up on scene.
The vax’s had NOT the usual Years of Testing and Trials…The whole human race that opted to take any one of the vax were part of the test, trial and experiment.

Was the INTENT of the whole Vax thingy …
For some insiders to MAKE mega money?
They did and are.
To downsize the population?
It did.
To see if a few would bypass experiencing a severe flu case?
It did.
To make stats of how many without question would do what the govt said to do, absurd as it was, get the shot, wear a mask, stay home, distance from every other person.

I would wager the result of all all four, was the INTENT.
All I can tell you is …if Ebola comes to my neighborhood I will be wearing a mask.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister also never understood why I forgave our dad for the things (abuses) he committed against me.
To me that is charity. It’s the same as someone asking …either angry or inquiring…”how can you forgive someone that has harmed you?”

1 Peter 4:8-11
[8]And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
[9]Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
[10]As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

[11]If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

• Love
Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can tell you is …if Ebola comes to my neighborhood I will be wearing a mask.
Most of the masks being worn were totally insufficient to protect yourself or others from air borne particles….and repeatedly worn Dirty….and the bandanas worn with gaping openings was more ridiculous.

And sure, I want to be standing in line at a bank tellers window and see some guy come in wearing a mask…lol…not!

To each his own.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of the masks being worn were totally insufficient to protect yourself or others from air borne particles….and repeatedly worn Dirty….and the bandanas worn with gaping openings was more ridiculous.

And sure, I want to be standing in line at a bank tellers window and see some guy come in wearing a mask…lol…not!

To each his own.
Hey…you are talking to someone who holds her breath when she walks close by someone in public coughing and appears sick. I’m a wee-bit of a germaphobe …even pre-Covid. I’m thankful when the grandkids are given a mask at the sick walk-in clinic where people are puking. They will bring it to Mimi and don’t mind sharing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey…you are talking to someone who holds her breath when she walks close by someone in public coughing and appears sick. I’m a wee-bit of a germaphobe …even pre-Covid. I’m thankful when the grandkids are given a mask at the sick walk-in clinic where people are puking. They will bring it to Mimi and don’t mind sharing.
Just so you know, the spittle and particles from a sneeze or cough are air borne for quite a few feet, so the person does not need to be next to you.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus