Government spying intrusion TODAY…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today an Agency of the US Government (FEMA) will be conducting a “TEST” of its ability to INTRUDE at any given time INTO Wireless Devices the Public at Large has, uses, owns.

If they can INTRUDE without your request or permission … How is that affording the Citizens the RIGHT to exercise their Freedom of Choice? Dubious?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today an Agency of the US Government (FEMA) will be conducting a “TEST” of its ability to INTRUDE at any given time INTO Wireless Devices the Public at Large has, uses, owns.

If they can INTRUDE without your request or permission … How is that affording the Citizens the RIGHT to exercise their Freedom of Choice? Dubious?
It's MUCH worse than we know! Just look at how Trump made us aware of government corruption! That's why they HATE him!

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's MUCH worse than we know! Just look at how Trump made us aware of government corruption! That's why they HATE him!
Propaganda and Subliminal messaging is nothing new…thus the warning of caution.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just imagine Big Brother knowing everything on our cell phones.
Have heard for years, they audio record everything and video since that introduced technology. You know it always becomes openly okayed for enemy spying, then is secretly used on the citizens in the most nefarious ways. WRONG!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have heard for years, they audio record everything and video since that introduced technology. You know it always becomes openly okayed for enemy spying, then is secretly used on the citizens in the most nefarious ways. WRONG!
Well, they have trillions of our tax dollars to pay for the technology. Or put in their pockets.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, they have trillions of our tax dollars pay for the technology. Or put in their pockets.
Yes they disproportionately collect from workers, unconstitutionally Borrow, put a bit of the FUNDS in their coffers, put a great deal in their pockets and dole out a few scraps to individuals that THEY deem qualified…
Constitutional ? No.
Painted a crooked picture? Yup.
Democrap Govt. way? Yes.
A Constitutional Republic way? No.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they disproportionately collect from workers, unconstitutionally Borrow, put a bit of the FUNDS in their coffers, put a great deal in their pockets and dole out a few scraps to individuals that THEY deem qualified…
Constitutional ? No.
Painted a crooked picture? Yup.
Democrap Govt. way? Yes.
A Constitutional Republic way? No.
And that's just the 'tip of the iceberg'. Government corruption seems to have no limit. And I have no doubt that Judgment Day will astound nearly everyone to see how utterly corrupt government is.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just imagine Big Brother knowing everything on our cell phones.
They already do. There was more to this "test" than most realize. They amped up some things. Be observant and take note of changes in people's health and mental states. I'm not saying I know anything in particular. I have noticed some odd things in people around me very suddenly after the "test."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They already do. There was more to this "test" than most realize. They amped up some things. Be observant and take note of changes in people's health and mental states. I'm not saying I know anything in particular. I have noticed some odd things in people around me very suddenly after the "test."
I agree!!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child in the 1980's my mother told me that the government recorded phone conversations. My sister and I hated having a television in our bedroom because we believed we could be watched through it.

Why did we believe that in the early 1980's? Because we (and our parents) were brought up in the CIA's MK Ultra program and we knew these technologies (and others even more advanced) existed because they were used on us.

Reactions: Taken and Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child in the 1980's my mother told me that the government recorded phone conversations. My sister and I hated having a television in our bedroom because we believed we could be watched through it.

Why did we believe that in the early 1980's? Because we (and our parents) were brought up in the CIA's MK Ultra program and we knew these technologies (and others even more advanced) existed because they were used on us.
People are so busy trying to survive they're too busy to notice. They are OBSESSED with their cell phones and media propaganda!

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
This cell phone alert technology is a natural extension of the emergency alert system that was added to radio and television. It totally makes sense. And it has been in use for amber alerts and storm warnings for years now.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This cell phone alert technology is a natural extension of the emergency alert system that was added to radio and television. It totally makes sense. And it has been in use for amber alerts and storm warnings for years now.
And yet, do you blindly trust they have our best interests at heart with what they do? Why didn't they do alerts for Lahaina?? And why did FEMA refuse help to the surviving victims, and even turn away Hawaiians who were trying to get aid to the victims??

Reactions: Earburner

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's like most technology. Lots of good possibilities and lost of BAD ones.

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Just think after the rapture and chaos that ensues, everyone one in the world will get alerts about the problems and the 2 witnesses. Also and a surprise video will come on your phones, as well as TV. If there is only radio, they get to listen to the anti Christ also.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, do you blindly trust they have our best interests at heart with what they do? Why didn't they do alerts for Lahaina?? And why did FEMA refuse help to the surviving victims, and even turn away Hawaiians who were trying to get aid to the victims??
Because they don't give a damn about us maybe?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

What's that have to do with the emergency alert system? The lack of alerts was on the negligence of those who should have used it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's that have to do with the emergency alert system? The lack of alerts was on the negligence of those who should have used it.
So FEMA can send out alerts to every smart device, and they can't send alerts to victims of a massive fire. They close schools, bus kids out to .....somewhere??? (Not all of those children are accounted for to this day.) They did that PRIOR to the fires starting. And then they trap people back into the fire, refusing them to flee the fires .....and then refuse help and aid, refuse help from Hawaiian residents .....and then the government makes a land grab. It is the government. I don't trust a one of them. MK Ultra, anyone? They are still doing this crap to people and no one (including Trump) drained that swamp.

Reactions: Jack