Grace A Living Entity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. - Galatians 5:3-4.

Grace is the foundation of the finished work of Christ. The cross is the most important part of your understanding because nothing will ever come outside of the cross. Everything comes through the cross of God to humanity. That's why self effort is as dead as Christ crucified. There is nothing you can do, you cannot live the law of pleasing, it is meaningless to our father. It means nothing, all your effort to be all you can be as a Christian is fruitless, nothing comes from self effort but self effort.

What is falling from grace? It means you go back into self effort and all that you are by Christ does nothing for you. It means you started out good Paul said, on the right foot so to speak, but your theology takes you back, you go backwards instead of moving on in God, you have fallen from grace. We think our sin that takes grace away, grace is never taken away but in your mind you create a since of false hope by our doing something to be pleasing to your father. (The pleasing of the father is; Christ in you)

The thing about Christianity is; you are already pleasing to your father but you sin and repent, sin and repent, that is false hope, horrible situation to be in. Some can relate and need to because that has been your life way to long and it is time to move. What is moving on in God? It's a mind thing, all in the mind. As we mention time and again you must understand your completion in spirit to grow in soul-mind. To grow in Understanding it is imperative that you get fixed in you that you are complete in spirit, no other way to grow.

When we use the term "grow" it is not just a small thing it will be everything to the believer. I know folks in Christ for 20-30-40 years as a Christian and they don't look much different than when they were saved. Their good people, they love God, probably do alot for the church house but they are just not interested in moving on in God. Now in defense of that type of person, you do not have to do anything in grace to make grace work, not even growing is a have to deal to make grace work. Grace works through the cross totally independent of anything anyone can do. So the cry to hungry heart is; if you are going to move in God it is done by grace not law keeping and self effort. As dedicated and honorable as a person can be you still have to have grace, and you doing to be is not grace. You have fallen from grace, we all fall from grace but a steady diet of self throws grace out the window and you are telling the Lord "I got this," I can do it, I can fix my marriage, I can handle the pressure of life just fine because I'm a Christian and I will make you proud of me.

Wow the trick and snare of self effort can be almost endless. The world is going to keep rocking along with you or without you. Your job if you will (co-labors with Christ) is to have something for the world, like a message. Sometimes the message gets clouded by condemning the world but what we miss is; the world is already condemned so that is not the message. The message relieves the world, it takes the pressure off an individual not put more on. The gospel (not just what you believe the gospel is) is mankind's deliverance and the pressure release valve if you will, good news. The grace of God working out by Christ in you the hope of glory!