Grace Does Not Cover Unbelief

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "I say therefore unto you (The Pharisees) that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he, you shall die in your sins" John 8:24.

Jesus was trying to convince the Pharisees that he was God, they didn't believe that he was. They said, "Is this not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brothers James, Joses. and Simon, and Judas? and his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then has this man all of these things? Matthew 13:55-56.
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on him whom he has sent.

To me that says: it’s God’s work that they believe on him who God has sent.

Did God give the Pharisees eyes to see and ears to hear? Did Jesus know they were blind and deaf? Why would Jesus bring it to their attention it wasn’t given to them of God to believe on him who God sent?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now being in unbelief means a few things spiritually for all sinners naturally. Naturally the elect as well as the non elect are spiritually blind to the spiritual things of God Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

2 Cor 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Secondly, the elect by nature in unbelief have hardness of heart towards God and spiritual matters. In fact the word blindness in Eph 4:18 is the grreek word pōrōsisand means:

stupidity or callousness:—blindness, hardness.

Paul writing of jews by nature writes Rom 2:5

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

However that doesnt just apply to the unregenerate jews, but to unregenerate gentiles as well, who are in unbelief.

And thirdly to be in unbelief is to be spiritually alienated from the life of God Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Col 1
:21

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

This is how God finds His elect for the purpose of mercy !

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mercy that God had upon the elect is a mercy towards from everlasting unto everlasting Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

This constituted them the vessels of mercy Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Now with this in mind, men and women who are condemned already which believe not Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

These cannot be of the elect, the vessels of mercy, because they wont be condemned while in unbelief since God consigned the in unbelief for the purpose of having mercy upon them Rom 11:32.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, my Swedish took over. I said Doctrine matters. Let the Lord be praised. Trench on brother @amigo de christo
heck it dont matter what langauge one brings truth in these days
to many its all as though its a foreign tongue that cannot be understood nor grasped .
the only doctrine that matters to most is the doctrine that pleases their flesh . and that is a fact .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And unbelief is refusing to believe

Unbelief is not something people can't do anything about.

Many choose to not believe and that is unbelief
what a man love is what a man do and believe to be true .
THE LOVE that cometh of GOD , REJOICES ONLY IN THE TRUTH
the love that cometh of the world rejoices in a lie mixed with truths in order to deceive them .
Many love lies and lie
and thus love to choose only death beleiving it to be life .
Those who have the LOVE OF GOD , HONOR THE SON , BELIEVING IN HIM and BELIEVING HIS WORDS and TEACHINGS
and all TRUTH that GOD INSPIRED .
those who have the love of the world , will at most sit under men
who USE the TRUTH to seduce them into lies they loved .
TWISTED TRUTH that is . the serpent is the king of this mindset .
FOr he can bring in truths and yet uses that truth to implant a lie . HE is king of twisted scrips
and his men are kings of it as well . what a man loveth , is what a man doeth
and that man will do any thing and everything to justify his truth rather than to repent and believe ON THE TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
El capitan of all darkness , the king of lies and of death is whom many embrace and love .
As they pit THE CHRIST OF GOD against the GOD who sent HIM .
JESUS IS NO MINISTIR OF ANY SIN
and if our jesus we love and embrace now calleth certain sins good
and supports certain sins , and a love that omits the dire NEED to beleive ON HIM
THEN KNOW WELL why i absolutely refuse and refused to capitalize that jesus .
Satan can and do try and copy GOD .
He brings his own verison of love and of a rainbow . but tis only the convenant of death
and will save NONE from the wrath and desruction OF GOD and of the LAMB .
IT be time to bible up again .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
El capitan of all darkness , the king of lies and of death is whom many embrace and love .
As they pit THE CHRIST OF GOD against the GOD who sent HIM .
JESUS IS NO MINISTIR OF ANY SIN
and if our jesus we love and embrace now calleth certain sins good
and supports certain sins , and a love that omits the dire NEED to beleive ON HIM
THEN KNOW WELL why i absolutely refuse and refused to capitalize that jesus .
Satan can and do try and copy GOD .
He brings his own verison of love and of a rainbow . but tis only the convenant of death
and will save NONE from the wrath and desruction OF GOD and of the LAMB .
IT be time to bible up again .
Hit the trenches and praise the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And unbelief is refusing to believe

Unbelief is not something people can't do anything about.

Many choose to not believe and that is unbelief
We are born unbelievers and imprisoned in it. Our nature is one of disobedience so we cant help it Eph 2:2-3

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Only a new nature can help,if not we remain in unbelief.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are born unbelievers and imprisoned in it. Our nature is one of disobedience so we cant help it Eph 2:2-3

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Only a new nature can help,if not we remain in unbelief.
Now, for once your post makes sense.. our new nature is in Christ, as long as we are Born Of The Spirit, that means our spirit must be Born Again...that is the new heart and Spirit we receive within our heart/ spirit , as it has been Born Again of imperishable seed.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our nature is one of disobedience

Speak for yourself... when I was in my mother's womb the Lord did not make me to be a child of disobedience.

No, I did that on my own once I got old enough to know the difference between right and wrong and chose to do wrong.

Adam caused sin to be in the world causing all to have opportunity to sin and all have fallen short by doing sinful things, not created by the Lord to be sinners by nature. There is no darkness in God so He has no sin to put in to anybody.

God is not the monster the religious devils claim that He is

Reactions: Anonymous 1

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Grace Does Not Cover Unbelief​

or is it that unbelief does not let Grace do its work subjectively?.....in it's blindness, it shuns Grace......even crucifies it.

Last edited:

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speak for yourself... when I was in my mother's womb the Lord did not make me to be a child of disobedience.

No, I did that on my own once I got old enough to know the difference between right and wrong and chose to do wrong.

Adam caused sin to be in the world causing all to have opportunity to sin and all have fallen short by doing sinful things, not created by the Lord to be sinners by nature. There is no darkness in God so He has no sin to put in to anybody.

God is not the monster the religious devils claim that He is
You sound deceived because by nature we are all disobedient and children of wrath,I dont care if ones mom was mother Theresa Eph 2:2-3

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Before regeneration Paul says Titus 3:3

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, for once your post makes sense.. our new nature is in Christ, as long as we are Born Of The Spirit, that means our spirit must be Born Again...that is the new heart and Spirit we receive within our heart/ spirit , as it has been Born Again of imperishable seed.
Do you believe Christ died for and put away the sin of unbelief ?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you believe Christ died for and put away the sin of unbelief ?
Put away the sin of unbelief?
That makes no sense to me?

Jesus died and put away the sin of unbelief, where on earth are you getting this strange doctrine from?

Do you understand being Born Again by the Living Holy Spirit?

Do you understand that the cross was needed so that we could become Born Again by Gods Living Holy Spirit?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Put away the sin of unbelief?
That makes no sense to me?

Jesus died and put away the sin of unbelief, where on earth are you getting this strange doctrine from?

Do you understand being Born Again by the Living Holy Spirit?

Do you understand that the cross was needed so that we could become Born Again by Gods Living Holy Spirit?
put away the sin of unbelief is another way of just saying TIME TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
yet epi and others seem to be preaching WE DONT NEED TOO and yet i keep seeing
folks following these men . IF a man cannot even preach THE TRUE GOSPEL
WHO GIVES A RIP what he tries to teach . HE IS LOST . LOST and not one lamb
has any business following such a man .
I know most of you all do not know the things i know about epi and others .
I GET that .
BUT IT IS MY DUTY , I DO KNOW , and thus I MUST EXPOSE HIM and remind you all NOT to heed that man .
HE DONT preach THE TRUE GOSPEL . if one cannot even preach that , DO YA REALLY THINK they know JESUS .
i get the fact some believe odd teachings about pre mid , post trib
BUT MAN if one DONT EVEN PREACH THE GOSPEL but rather preaches CONTRARY TO IT , THAT ONE DO NOT , DOES NOT KNOW GOD .

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound deceived because by nature we are all disobedient and children of wrath

The devil claims God made all babies to be sinners... you must be one of the devil's followers!

Did you see in scripture where they were sacrificing babies and God said they were killing the innocent?

You obviously don't know God's Word very well

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil claims God made all babies to be sinners... you must be one of the devil's followers!

Did you see in scripture where they were sacrificing babies and God said they were killing the innocent?

You obviously don't know God's Word very well
You sound deceived because by nature we are all disobedient and children of wrath